Heart Problems V

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't be the one to lose this fight," Lara hissed.

Slowly, the two girls move their nipples closer together. The first contact was quick, where the nipples pushed for a second before slipping between them and sticking into the opposing areolas. Both gasped when they felt their areolas desecrated. Ayla rammed her boobs against Lara's, and the four boobs slammed together. My girlfriend moaned, immediately responding to the fire with a front push. Their nipples collided again and again, bending each other before returning to their natural position and diving into the flesh. With each stroke, the two girls grunt for the sudden feeling of discomfort, forcing Lara to change tactics. Seeing that it wasn't taking over after a few minutes, my girlfriend grabbed Ayla's waist and slammed her boobs left and right, cutting Ayla's flesh with her nipples. The black-haired girl moaned for the first three strokes, before imitating the move, hitting herself over and over with her nipples as her breasts swelled with pressure. Several minutes of cutting and pushing, they began to breathe with difficulty. They were constantly looking for a way to get air in their lungs, but each time it didn't seem like enough. Slowly, they leaned on each other, so that their nipples collided perfectly. They tried with all their might to push rival nipples, slowly pushing their nipples, but the fight was too balanced. Their nipples continued to slide between them, and the girls had to repeat their movements several times. Sometimes, a girl would have moaned, pushing rival nipples close, but it was never enough.

Lara pushed her breasts a little harder against Ayla's, making her moan. Nevertheless, the black-haired girl would have quickly recovered with a push, winning a groan from her rival. Neither of them was ready to accept that the other could win, which pushed them to fight harder. They started banging their boobs together again, from left and right, from above and below. They continued to press their breasts together, grunting as their foreheads touched. Their eyes were fixed on the fight below them, they wanted to see the exact moment when they would start winning.

"Damn ... lose, lose, lose!" ranting Lara, continuing to push.

"They are better ... than yours," Ayla replies, responding to the attacks.

The movements begin to become more violent, and the flesh of the breasts is shaken with each stroke. Blow by blow, the two girls resumed their fight, where one of the two girls began to back away after a violent exchange of blows. Both moan with each stroke, but one manages to better manage the pain in her breast. I saw one girl perfectly starting to push her rival back, while the other grunted trying to recover. After a few seconds, a girl starts to moan louder every time their breasts collide, without finding a way to return to the office.

After a heavy blow, Ayla pressed her breasts against Lara's breasts again, but to her regret, she discovered that she hadn't achieved the desired effect. For a moment, the black-haired girl feels a difference between their nipples, but it is Lara's who have kept their shape. She grunts, not understanding how it can be done, and pushes her tits forward again. Lara pushes in turn, and after a few minutes, Ayla's back presses against the cold surface behind her. The black-haired girl immediately stabs with her nipples, and my girlfriend responds by rubbing her toes in the rival's flesh. Colliding, Lara's nipples were pushed into the inside of her breast, making her moan at the sudden discovery.

"Your boobs have no chance against mine, bitch," Ayla hissed, smiling as she stabbed once more.

Lara did not reply, and continued to struggle relentlessly. She still hadn't lost. They pushed their boobs together, the nipples buried in the flesh pushed each other, trying to win the rival pair in their war for supremacy. Gradually, a pair of boobs began to lose ground, under the assault of the rival couple. Slowly, a girl's nipples began to back away, until there was nothing to do.

"No, it's not possible," Ayla moaned.

She looked down incredulously, uncovering her breasts flattened against her chest and feeling her nipples in her flesh, held by Lara's couple. My girlfriend pushes even further, starting to grind her tits against Ayla's now defeated couple.

"Say it, bitch," Lara hissed, looking her rival in the eye. Lara had always seen arrogance, pride and security in Ayla's eyes, but this time there was defeat, fear, hatred "... Say it"

"Your ... breasts are better ... than mine," gasped Ayla, as she felt the overwhelming weight of my girlfriend's tits continue to rage against her poor breasts.

"And?"

"You're ... better than ... me ... I'm just ... a bitch," Ayla finished, starting to sob.

Lara pulled back and dropped Ayla onto the floor, cradling her defeated and aching boobs. My girlfriend took the bra of defeat as a prize, putting it on before getting dressed and putting hers in her bag. It fit perfectly, a sign that their breasts were really identical ... or they were.

"Here we go. We have to give Martina the good news, "Lara said without looking at the girl on the ground.

I hear Ayla sigh hearing the name of Martina, sensing who was the architect of everything. I closed the door behind me, then hearing Ayla's sobs become a defeated cry.

We returned home, not even twenty minutes later. Martina thanked us with her heart in her hand, saying that if we needed her, they could call her at any time. I went home, and without being able to undress calmly, Lara clung to me hungry for sex.

12