All Comments on 'Heart-Shaped Headfuck'

by Jaymal

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
QuinceQuinceabout 14 years ago
This is marvellous!

Magnificent story; very hot and very real.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Great

Great stuff, and really funny. Part of me hopes next time Shane gets to play the tricks, but...

tarnished_knighttarnished_knightabout 14 years ago
Excellent

You brought the characters and the sex to life with terrific writing. Great job!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 14 years ago
Holy hell

I loved it. That was one of the best stories I've read. I'd hate to know where you get your ideas from, if it's real life or only the tattered, blackness of your mind...it's downright scary. Keep it up. I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Head-fuckery

Blonde meets boy. Blonde blows boy. Blonde fucks with boy's head while they both enjoy mind-blowing sex. Boy likes being fucked with while being fucked. Have I got that right, Jaymal? I loved it. I especially enjoyed the relationship backstory. Thanks for sharing the love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great stuff

I nearly didn't read it because the title didn't interest me, but hey what a surprise! You totally had me from nearly the first sentence and I loved both Shane and Sammy.

Cheers

ScarletKScarletKabout 14 years ago
Hoo-fucking-ray!

Brilliant! I wonder what she does for Easter...

TangledinYouTangledinYouabout 14 years ago
Fuck me...

That was hot and hilarious, and I dare say, even better than its predecessor. Shane is an awesome character, so realistic, and Sammy is the perfect vibrant match for him. Their relationship is equal parts sweet and sexy, and your writing style is amazingly sharp. I felt like I was right there with Shane as he spent the afternoon chasing down his prize and reminiscing about erotic highlights with her. lol. Loved it and I honestly can't wait for the next thing you write.

bluechick1976bluechick1976about 14 years ago
You deliver yet again!

Part of me was as incensed as Shane by all of the ways Sammy ruined his plans and drug him all over the place, but the anticipation it built was exquisite and, of course, explosive at the end. Thank you for yet another wonderful contribution to this site. Your writing brings up the quality of offerings on Literotica, but it's your imagination and inventiveness that really makes your stories spark to life. Great job!

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Very well written and your comments are much deserved. Good luck in the contest.

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverabout 14 years ago

I read this story/voted last week but didn't make a comment, apparently (bad Kai!). I think I got sidetracked with the desire to go off and read the first story. This was great fun (though Shane is much more patient that I will Ever be). I would love love love to see Shane pay her back... perhaps on Earth Day? ;)

MunachiMunachiabout 14 years ago
great story!

should have read it a few days earlier, might have given me some ideas for valentine's day... great story, had a lot of fun reading it!

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

Such an imagination. The build up through the treasure hunt to ultimately find there was such an intense purpose to it and then the pay off for Shane, Sammy and most importantly the reader. As always super erotically charged writing. Thank you for this great story.

mattbalcknakimattbalcknakialmost 11 years ago
I want to marry Sammy!

What an amazing fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Park wardens?

New York City--unlike, oh, Boston--doesn't name its subway lines by color--so there's no Green Line at Broadway-Lafayette, though the 6 (green on maps) does go from E. 86th to Bleecker Street, which connects to Broadway-Lafayette. And if you want to see park "wardens" you'd best return to Great Britain. But even though you got your NYC from a guidebook, the story was excellent.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Boring and Tiring

Took TOO long. The original episode was excellent, this one could have taken two pages. BOO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Priceless follow up

Perfect sequel to Yuletide Mindfuckery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous