Heartaches???

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I say yes. When, where, what?"

"I haven't gotten that far. Maybe dinner. Nearby." She lived about a 30 minute drive away.

"Dinner, say at Angelo's in Bolt? Tomorrow, seven?"

"It's a date. I'll pick you up if I can find your place."

"Okay." She left smiling. Rick couldn't believe it. He began to worry right away.

She was back the next morning. She wore an electric red outfit. He was dazzled. He noticed that she let up a little on the training that day. Later he thought about why. There was one reason he could really get behind. But it seemed unlikely.

Rick picked her up just before seven. They had a nice dinner at Angelo's. Sort of healthy, but not totally. Anyway, Rick's problem had never been clogged arteries.

Rick drove her home, pulled up into her drive. They turned to each other, and she just asked him to come into her place.

MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE RANCH (HOUSE)

Jody was shocked when Rick drove away.

Jody called Brady and explained what had happened. She was tempted to have him over anyway, but demurred. She told him she'd call when things became clearer. She had no idea when Rick might return. If he did come back and Brady was here, this time she thought there might be a real problem.

Holly tried calling her Dad. No answer. She left a message for him to call.

More calls to Rick, from all of them, went unanswered. They tried texts and emails. None were answered. Holly stayed over, but the others left.

Eventually they ate dinner, boxed mac and cheese. They went to bed early. Ilsa didn't sleep well at all. She had the terrible feeling that she had pushed Rick too far, and that her marriage was over. She was terrified at that thought.

Ilsa had always believed that Rick would accept her need for a younger man. He had always -- almost always -- gone along with her plans. Always tried to keep her happy any way he could. She hadn't wanted Rick to know about Brady. But she knew that he would eventually find out. She planned to deal with any obstruction from him in just the way she had done -- use the family. As she thought over what he had said, she saw that she had made a really big mistake when she did that. She was crying softly as these thoughts came to her.

Ilsa was a selfish woman. She was not a monster, though. Once in a while she was capable of seeing things from the perspective of another person. In bed that night, she saw the events of the last days from Rick's perspective. That's why she was crying. She had come to the conclusion that it was over for her and Rick. Maybe there was something she could do, though.

She called Rick's phone, intending to apologize for bringing the family into their private life. She had thought about telling him that she would quit with Brady. But she decided that she didn't want to quit with him. And, it seemed to be the public family intervention that sent Rick off.

Rick's phone was out of service. She tried to use the phone finder app. No go. She emailed him the message apologizing for her blunder -- not for Brady. She tried to sleep and largely failed.

Holly had tried the phone finder app a lot earlier. She could see that the phone was forty miles away at a shopping mall. But then it went down completely. More tries were unsuccessful. Her dad was on radio silence it seemed. She believed that he wanted nothing to do with her Mom, or with her.

Over the next days the entire family constantly tried to find Rick. But they failed. He didn't answer emails. His phone was dark. Ilsa did think to call Rob. But he told her that he hadn't seen Rick for a while. (That was true, Rob was in Erie.)

Finally, Ilsa was contacted by a local lawyer. He informed her that Rick did not want any contact with her or his family. He told her that he had a power of attorney that allowed him to replenish the joint bank account, and that he would do that periodically. He said that if any family member wanted to contact Rick, that should be done through the law office.

He also told her that she would be permitted to occupy the home, which was wholly owned by Rick prior to the marriage. However, such permission would be immediately revoked if Brady was ever allowed inside the house. The letter indicated that measures to enforce that clause would be undertaken. Finally, the letter indicated that the funds for living expenses would be deposited in the joint account, and that, if there was any indication that such funds were ever used to support Brady, the deposits would stop immediately. Measures to enforce this would also be undertaken.

A certified mail letter arrived that day with the terms that had been discussed in the call.

Ilsa was beside herself. The joint account had enough money in it now to keep her going for maybe two weeks. She had no idea when the deposits would come, and how much they'd be. She called the family lawyer. The lawyer, Joan Drew, told Ilsa that she couldn't represent her, because of potential conflicts, since she had represented both Joann and Rick before. Ms. Drew recommended another law firm.

Ilsa hired that firm to look over the letter and see what she could do.

Meanwhile, Ilsa told Brady not to come to the house. She set up a rendezvous at a local motel for the next day. She felt she needed some relief from tension caused by Rick's disappearance.

They met at the motel, and immediately sprang into bed for over an hour. Brady had staying power, and could recharge quickly. When Ilsa was sated, they discussed the current situation. Ilsa was adamant that they couldn't meet at the house. She also thought the $80.00 that the motel cost would soon add up. Brady had roommates.

They tried to work out a schedule, when the roommates would be at work. Ilsa and Brady were annoyed at this imposition upon their relationship.

Brady asked, "Maybe we should cool it for a while. You'll lose your marriage. Maybe the house. Who knows what can happen. Is it worth it?"

"Yes. I love it, this sex with you. I do not want it to stop because my husband is a stubborn mule."

"But Ilsa, you'll end up divorced. Maybe if you tell him we have stopped fucking, he'll agree to come back to you."

"I can't even get in touch with him."

"I thought you said the lawyer would pass on messages.'

"I.....I think he should be willing to accept our relationship. He can't get it up. He's just embarrassed because the whole family knows."

"Yeah! I can understand that. That wasn't smart."

"I'll apologize to him about that."

"When can we meet again? Tomorrow, lunch. The guys are at work then."

"Okay." She left. She didn't have to clean up as much now that Rick wasn't around.

Ilsa sent a sealed message to Rick, with an apology for bringing the family into their business. She carried it to the lawyer's office. The receptionist took it, but wouldn't let her see Mr. Wilson. She made an appointment for the next day to see him. She wanted to know about the money. When she had the meeting, she found out that she'd get just about enough each month to pay the utilities, gas for the car, groceries. The lawyer had a budget that Rick sent to him. She'd have maybe a hundred dollars for extras.

"That's not acceptable, Mr. Wilson. I could get more in a divorce."

"Maybe, if that's what you want. But the house is his and you'd have to move out. If you are going to do that, you need to get a lawyer. From now on I'm only talking to you about the day to day arrangements. I'm not your lawyer. I'm Rick's.

Ilsa consulted a family law attorney, using up some of her precious bank balance. She was told that she could file for divorce for abandonment after a year. Or, she could file sooner, if she could find Rick. But, given the reason for the split, the lawyer didn't believe she'd fare too well. The house was Rick's. She didn't know much about his finances, just that he always had enough money, and there was always money in the account for her to use running the house. She had a car of her own, that Rick bought. The lawyer told Ilsa that an investigation into Rick's finances would cost money, up front. Ilsa didn't have it at the moment, so she paid him the consultation fee and put off any further action. She went to Brady's apartment and got laid.

Weeks passed. Ilsa kept up her relationship with Brady, using his place. They didn't have the money to go out for dinner or any entertainment beyond a movie. Really a movie stretched it for Ilsa. She settled into her new life routine. She saw the family on weekends. Roxy announced that she was pregnant. Holly became depressed, and took to her room for a week, until Bill dragged her to a doctor and got meds.

Betty and Alice missed their grandfather. But their lives were less affected by his absence.

Roxy went to Rick's lawyer with a letter about her pregnancy. She also wrote that she had never really agreed with Ilsa's affair. The pressure from her sister-in-law and husband had caused her to cave. She wished that she had spoken her mind, but didn't believe it would have mattered -- at least to Ilsa.

BACK TO RICK

Rick accepted Jane's invitation to come inside her house. Jane lived on the outskirts of a small town. She had two acres, and the house was an old-style farmhouse, updated. There was a large garden and a separate gym for her work. But neither Jane, nor Rick were aware of much of that once they stepped over the threshold.

Jane turned to Rick and pulled him into a hug. She was strong and almost as tall as he. She kissed him passionately, and he returned the kiss. He was rock hard, and not breathless at all.

Jane broke the kiss and said, "I just want us to take off all our clothes, right now."

"Okay by me," Rick stammered. He kicked off his shoes, dropped his pants, undid his shirt. Jane just stepped out of her dress and heels. She wasn't wearing a bra. She looked right at Rick as he ditched his boxers.

"Oh, boy, I've been waiting for this," she said. She took his hand and pulled him into her bedroom off the main hall. She shoved him onto the bed and dropped to her knees. She began licking his cock, then sucking. Rick moaned and kept moaning. For him it had been a long time. Jane scootched Rick over onto the bed. She swung her leg over him and mounted him, slowly impaling herself on his dick. The she leaned over and stuck her tongue into his mouth as she bounced up and down on him.

Rick lost himself in this sex. He didn't think at all about his (former) impotence, or about his wife. All he was aware of was Jane. He began thrusting back at her and sucking her tongue. When he did that, she came hard. Rick felt it. Before his illness, in his former life, he had always had control when having sex. He could come when he wanted to come, and tried to satisfy Ilsa first. But now Jane's orgasm just pulled the cum out of him in great spurts. Jane kept on coming on him, squeezing and squeezing. She was almost roaring. Rick didn't hear her at all. His entire being was inside his cock.

Then it was over. Jane slowly collapsed onto Rick, and he held her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you,' he whispered to her. "You've made me a man again."

"You were always a man." They just lay there for a few minutes. Rick got hard again. This time he rolled Jane over into the missionary position and they slowly fucked for about half an hour, kissing and laughing. But then Jane demanded, "Power! Power fuck me now."

Rick picked up his pace. "Harder...harder...," she demanded. Rick gave it everything and Jane had a tremendous orgasm. Rick's wasn't as intense as the first, but still great. In a few minutes Rick rolled off and got up.

"I'm in need of some sustenance," he said. He and Jane walked out into the main room, and to the kitchen. She gave him a beer and an apple from the fridge. She got the same and they sat, naked, at the kitchen table to eat and drink.

"I meant what I said, Jane. You saved me from perpetual impotence. I'll always love you for that."

"You were a real project to start. But I could see that you were a great guy. Don't forget the doctors. She reached and fingered the small incision where his heart monitor had been implanted. "Does this hurt? Maybe I should have been more careful with you."

"Doesn't hurt at all. And....you shouldn't make any effort to be careful with me."

Rick slept over with Jane. In the morning they awoke together, and Jane sat on Rick's face. After she came, she went down on him and got him off quickly.

Rick showered and then Jane.

Jane smiled, "We have to get back to Rob's for your therapy."

"Sure. It's done me a world of good. I'll just drive you. That way I'll have an excuse to come back after."

The showed up at Rob's house. Marty met them at the door with a lewd smile. Steve was right behind her.

"Well," Marty chimed up, "we were so worried about you until Rob said you had a date last night. Why didn't you say, Rick?

"I didn't want to jinx myself."

"And, did things go well?" Steve laughed when Marty said this.

"Marty," Steve said, "you need to let nature take it's course without prying."

Jane told them that things were peachy, but we needed to do our therapy. They did do the whole session. Rick was erect to start, but not so much after the weight lifting. He went to shower.

Jane sat in the kitchen with Marty and Rob, who was back from his trip.

"All right, girl," demanded Marty, "fill us in. No sidestepping."

"It is my firm belief that Rick is fully recovered. I can attest to that myself. I do not believe he will backslide. However, I will need to make sure of that, on a daily basis." Jane was smiling as she laid out this pedantic speech.

"Ooooh! Just daily?" Marty said.

"Well, it's been a while for him....and for me for that matter. Maybe for a while it could be two times. Maybe three." Jane looked so serious when she said this, but after the others stared at her she broke out laughing. They all laughed. That's when Rick came from his shower.

"What's that all about?"

Rob said, "We were just discussing how many times a day you could get it up."

"That's unknown at this time, Rob. But I'll surely let you know."

"No, you won't!" Jane said. More laughter.

For the rest of the day Rick and the others worked in Marty's garden. It was not arduous work. Rob noticed that Marty would slip glances at Rick, and also at Jane. He wondered what might happen between the three of them. He knew that he had to go into town the next morning, and that meant that Marty would be there with Jane and Rick. The thought intrigued Rob. He wasn't the jealous type. He'd had an open marriage for years, and he knew that Marty had taken advantage of that freedom, as had he.

Steve served up a salad with apples and chicken with home baked bread for dinner. Dessert was cantaloupe and yoghurt. Another healthy meal. That was one of several reasons that Rob and Marty were trim and fit. In fact, since Rick had been there for a while now, Steve's menu choices had also helped him in his quest for health.

The played bridge that evening. Men against women. Another cutthroat game. The women pulled it out on the last rubber.

Jane and Rick slept in Rick's room that night. The room was some distance from that shared by Rob and Marty. That was a good thing, since Jane and Rick were loud several times throughout the night.

Rob and Marty were similarly engaged. Just because they had an open marriage didn't mean that they kept away from each other.

Rob left for his business in town early the next morning. Steve went with Rob, as there would be a lot to occupy Rob and Steve could take the pressure off.

Rick and Jane went through Rick's workout. Except now the morning workout was really for both of them. Jane could still outpace Rick at aerobic things, but Rick had surpassed her at weight exercises. They showered and, since Jane had another paying customer coming to her house later, the two of them drove down there. Rick decided to wait and see Jane with her customer. Jane explained that since she had agreed to do Rick's rehab seven days a week, she had had to cut back on other work. But this customer, Sally Regenta, was one of her oldest and most reliable.

Sally arrived at about 2:00. Jane introduced her to Rick, as her current 'project.' Sally looked a little puzzled, then smiled. "Okay. Every woman needs a project once in a while."

"So true." Jane said playfully.

Rick watched Sally and Jane. Sally was older, perhaps seventy. She was lithe and fit, though. She and Jane went through light weight work, some jogging, and work on a small machine that required pushing with legs and pulling at the same time with arms. That one looked very tiring. (Later Rick tried it, and it was very tiring.)

Sally showered in the house, dressed and walked to her car.

"Don't you two get into any trouble, now," she intoned.

"We'll certainly make the effort," Jane said.

Jane and Rick drove back up to the lake. Marty was by herself, and Jane said they should keep her company.

Marty greeted them with a beer in each hand. They were going to have a casserole that Steve left to be cooked. Marty put it into the oven. It was delicious. It had yellow and zucchini squash, onions and hot peppers. A cheese froth topped it off.

After dinner they all went outside by the lake. Rick noticed that Marty and Jane sometimes exchanged glances when they thought he wasn't looking.

"Okay, ladies," Rick said, "What's going on here? You're both up to something."

"We need to go for a swim. That water's perfect," Jane said.

"Yes, all of us need a quick dip, Rick," said Marty.

"No suit," Rick said.

"No suits!" Marty squealed. She shrugged her way out of the dress she wore, and wiggled out of her panties. Jane did a similar strip act. Rick was stunned.

"Come on, boy," Marty said softly. "Out of those clothes."

Rick took off his T-shirt and dropped his shorts. He hesitated with his boxers.

"Off!" shouted Jane. "Off now!' Rick dropped his boxers. He was rock hard. Both women whooped.

"We better swim for it, Jane. No telling what that thing might do."

They both turned and dove into the lake. Rick didn't waste any time following. But when he emerged from the dive, the women had split up. Rick immediately took off in Jane's direction, as both women knew he would.

Jane let him catch her. But when Rick was swimming after Jane, Marty, who was a great swimmer, caught up to him. As Rick lunged at Jane, Marty caught him around the shoulders and swung herself around him. She hugged him close on his right side. Jane was laughing and moved into Rick on the other side.

Rick felt a hand on his cock. Then he felt another hand. He hardened up as the hands stroked him.

"Oooh, we have him now," Marty cooed.

"Right where we want him," said Jane.

Rick just moaned. The hands never left his dick, but the two women turned to face each other and hugged, then kissed. It was truly a passionate and sexual kiss. Rick was transfixed. He felt their hands leave him and saw the women fully embrace. Then they broke it off, looked at Rick.

"We want you and we want each other. Let's get into the house." This was Jane.

The women swam off. Rick followed. They turned and each gave him a hand up onto the dock. Then they ran, laughing, toward the house. Rick followed as fast as he could.

When he got to the door, he saw the two of them going into the master bedroom. Their sexy rear ends wiggled at him in tandem.

He followed. Jane shoved him onto the king bed. He got hard immediately. Jane straddled him with her knees on his shoulders. He felt a hand on his cock again. Jane sat right down on his face, and he began to lick her. She moaned.

Rick felt another weight, as Marty straddled his hips. She lowered herself right down onto his cock. Rick saw her hands snake around Jane and begin to fondle Jane's breasts. Marty was bouncing on Rick now. Rick was experiencing sensory overload. Marty felt wonderful on his dick, tight. And Jane was rubbing her clit over his tongue. He felt Jane shudder. He heard her going "Oof, oof, oof..." His face was flooded with her juices.