Heartaches???

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick's family day this year sure beat the last one. Maybe Ilsa's didn't. You reap what you sow.

EPILOGUE:

The divorce went through quickly. Rick agreed to buy Ilsa a condo. He refused to allow her to stay in his house. Bill and Roxy moved in there, with young Rosie. Ilsa got a lump sum and a monthly allowance. She wouldn't be poor, but not well off either.

Ilsa and Brady kept on their sexual relationship for two more years. Brady got tired of it. He began to cheat. Ilsa didn't know for some time. She got an STD. She had to take antibiotics. She cut Brady loose.

Her relationships with her family were not nearly as close as before her sexual adventure with Brady. She lamented that. She never was sorry for getting laid by young Brady, though. But she had no one in her bed at night, now. Things change as time goes by.

Rick and Jane became a part of the family. They had the granddaughters visit often. Bill and Roxy also visited, with Rosie, and, later, young John. Holly not so much. She and Eddie just didn't seem to be able to give up the idea that Rick should never have left home.

Rick and Jane got married. They did not promise to be ever faithful. They promised to respect each other's feelings and to be honest with each other. That worked out okay. They're still close friends with Rob and Marty. Every so often they......

The end.