Heartaches???

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty kept fucking Rick. Her hands were mauling Jane from behind. Rick felt her tighten around him, cumming. Rick let loose a howl as he came inside Marty. The howl stimulated Jane, who came again. The three of them then subsided into a pile, with Rick on the bottom. He didn't mind.

Jane moved off Rick and pushed her way between Marty's legs. She began to lick Marty's clit, and slurp up Rick's cum. Marty moved to Rick's cock, took it into her mouth and sucked on it. Rick was in a sexual trance. He got hard again right away. Marty kept working on his dick. Jane kept working on Marty's clit. Marty came just as Rick shot off into her mouth. Then there was another collapse. This time Rick got up.

He stared at the two women, naked on the bed. They moved to embrace each other, and kissed again. Each of them had Rick's cum on their faces. They started to lick it off each other. Rick got hard again. He'd never even dreamed about something like this. Apparently, he lacked sexual imagination. But he was learning fast.

The broke the kiss.

"Rick," said Jane, "I hope you're not too shocked. Marty and I have been close for some time."

"Not shocked. Drained would be a better description."

"And yet, Rick, you're standing at attention." This was Marty. "Jane has done wonders with you, I'd say."

"Thanks, Marty," Jane said. "Let's push him to the limits and see what happens."

They did just that. What happened was that Rick fell asleep after another hour or so.

Over the next few days, while Rob was away, the three of them coupled in every way they could imagine. The two women had expansive imaginations. Rick tried to keep up, but it was hopeless. He did, however, enjoy the experience.

Rick was bothered at first about having sex with Marty, Rob's wife -- and on their marital bed to boot. He said as much the morning after the swim romp.

Marty said, "Rob probably expected this to happen. He doesn't have a jealousy problem. He knows about Jane and me. He knows about you and Jane. So....."

"Well, I'm just a little uncomfortable."

Marty picked up her cell phone. She got Rob right off.

"Rob, Rick is a little uncomfortable with what developed between the three of us last night -- and this morning. So, I'm calling you. You're on speaker."

"Hey, Rick. You don't need to worry at all about sleeping with Marty, or with Marty and Jane. I expected that to happen. I assume that it'll do you a world of good. Them, too."

"Okay, Rob. I just had...you know.....some qualms. Well, after the fact qualms."

"You can now proceed qualmless."

"Got it. When will you come back up here?"

"Hah! Scoping out your terrain. Probably Sunday." That was three days off.

"Okay. I'll see you then. If I survive."

"Have a great time, all of you." The call ended.

Jane said, "That settles that. I'm hungry." They had eggs and bacon for breakfast. Steve would not have approved of the bacon. (Yet it was in the fridge.)

The three of them swam, fucked, sucked and gardened. They also played pinocle and penny poker. The women had a new twist on poker. They started naked, and the losers had to put on a piece of clothing. That was the only time Rick won at cards. He ended up with just his socks on while both women were fully clothed. He suspected some chicanery. But his suspicions were allayed when the women stripped off soon after the game ended.

When Rob returned on Sunday, Marty slept with him, and Rick and Jane were in Rick's room. But on Monday night Jane and Marty began making out after finishing a bottle of wine. Rob looked at Rick.

"Switch? You know Jane and I have had many a fun night. And also the three of us. We could switch tonight."

Rick was reluctant, but intrigued. "Okay. If Jane...you know." Jane was fine with it. Rick and Marty got along very well Monday night, all by themselves in Rick's bed.

Rick moved in with Jane soon after that. The two of them would visit Rob and Marty (and Steve) often. Jane and Rick still worked out each morning. Rick was doing very well. He visited the surgeon's office for a download of his heart monitor. A pretty, young red head looked at the printout. She spent a long time on it. She turned to Rick.

"There have been no episodes of irregularity at all. But you have had a lot of exercise. Every morning. Many days. Most nights. And...often in the middle of the night. Have you some explanation for that?" She had a little smile.

"I work out each morning to remain fit. Sometimes we play volleyball or swim. And...well....the other is more private." Rick was blushing. But also proud.

"So, no problems there, then?"

"No, absolutely no problems."

She gave him a big grin. Rick smiled right back at her. He had the impression that he might have taken the whole thing further. He wasn't ready for that kind of brazen approach, however. He stuck out his hand to shake. "Thanks." She shook. Rick left. All the way home he kicked himself for not making an effort. He thought about why he didn't. He had overcome his shyness. So it wasn't that.

It was Jane. He would have felt bad about stepping out on Jane (and Marty?). The foursome still switched off sometimes. Except that was becoming a rarity. When Rick thought about it, he found that he hadn't been alone with Marty for sex in many weeks. Jane hadn't been alone with Rob, either.

Twice when Rob was away the threesome reconvened. Once at each house.

It was past Thanksgiving now, and he thought that it was early September when they'd last switched partners. The last romp had been in mid-October. The four of them had socialized quite a bit since then, including at Thanksgiving. But there had been just couples sleeping with their partner. That was how he thought of Jane, now -- as his partner.

It was early December, and Rick had to decide what to do about Christmas. He and Jane were invited to share the holiday with Rob and his family. They had accepted. Jane's parents had passed away, and her brother was in California. So she had no problem.

Rick decided on cards for his family. He wrote them out himself. There was just a signature on Ilsa's, and on Holly's, Bill's and Eddie's. On Roxy's he wrote a note thanking her for keeping him up on developments. She was due in late February. He included a check to help with a shower. Betty and Alice also got notes and checks. He wrote to them that he was getting along very well, and had regained strength and health. He hoped they were doing well. He mailed them to the lawyer, with instructions to deliver them a week before the big day.

Christmas at Rob's was great fun. His girls constantly kidded the adults about who was sleeping where. Rick didn't know how much they knew about the goings on, but he understood that they didn't seem fazed at all.

Christmas night Jane and Rick were back at her house -- their house now, almost. They snuggled in bed.

"Jane, I want to talk a little about us. I have been so happy with you in my life. I've noticed that we don't switch off like we did. I've noticed that even the romps have sort of stopped. I like that. So, I wondered what you thought about it."

"I really enjoyed all of what we've done. I'm in love with you, though. Not Rob, for sure. And not Marty, at least in the same way as I love you. I think it's just natural that we don't sleep around like we did." Jane's speech was tentative.

"I agree. I wonder if we should make a commitment to monogamy."

"You know what I think. I think we should just leave it as it is. I will not go somewhere else unless you know and approve."

"Okay. Same here. Settled. Sometimes we might have fun. But maybe not. We'll see."

That's how they left it.

CHRISTMAS AT THE HOMESTEAD

Back at the ranch (house), Thanksgiving had been a little glum. Brady was not invited. Ilsa took him a plate later. Roxy didn't mention that she was in touch with Rick. Rick had made her promise not to rat him out. But he did want to keep up on things at what had been his home. He was aware that his ban on Brady at the house was working. Roxy thought that was funny. When Rick was around, Brady could come to the house. But now that he was gone, Brady was an outcast. Rick was missed, though. No one spoke much about it. The family ate, watched football and the women talked in the kitchen. Rick had been incommunicado since July 5. Even though Ilsa was getting regular sex, she had sunk into a state of mild depression. She had little leeway financially, and the family was beginning to turn on her. It was put to her by Bill that if she let Rick know through the lawyer that she was giving up Brady, Rick might come back to the family. Ilsa refused. She said that Rick hadn't even answered her letter apologizing for using the family against him.

No one really knew what to expect as Christmas rolled around. Ilsa invited everyone for Christmas Eve dinner, and morning present opening. Rick's lawyer delivered the cards to the house, six days before the big day. It was decided to wait until Christmas to open them.

Once again, Brady was not invited. Ilsa just couldn't risk it -- losing the house. She knew that Rick would have someone watching around each holiday. Instead, she visited Brady and gave him her present before the family Christmas Eve gathering. She gave Brady a tie. He gave her a joke T-Shirt. Brady used his gift to tie Ilsa's hands behind her back. The he stripped her panties off and took her from behind. Ilsa was thrilled. She told Brady that that was the best Christmas present ever.

Still, Ilsa's good mood evaporated when she opened Rick's card to find just his signature and a Merry Christmas. Everyone became aware that Roxy and the girls got something more. None of them showed their checks. But each girl read the note from Rick, informing them of his recovered health. Ilsa didn't know whether to believe it, or exactly what it meant. She wondered if he had regained his ability to fuck.

Brady and Ilsa went out for New Years, and shared a kiss at midnight, at a small club near the house. It was a cheap date, but public. Ilsa didn't care any more if people knew that she and Brady were an item.

After that, life moved on. Holly had a Super Bowl party, and Brady was invited to that. He and Ilsa were a couple there, much to Roxy's dismay. In fact, everyone was a little uncomfortable with the situation. Betty piped up at one point, asking Ilsa how long she was going to keep Rick away by having sex with Brady. There was silence after she asked. (It was half time.)

Ilsa said, "As long as Brady wants me, he can have me. It's not as if my husband is doing his duty. He's gone and he's left me to do as I want."

"But you were doing as you wanted before he left. You rubbed his face in it. Why can't you understand that he couldn't stay. You could just stop. STOP!" Betty was crying at the end. Brady got up and left. Ilsa ran after him, clutching her coat. She drove him away in her car.

"Well," said Holly, "you sure put the kibosh on the party."

"It's time to end this, Mom. She's just stubborn."

"No, she's getting laid," said Bill.

"Dammit! I just want to see my granddad," Alice piped up.

The party ended soon after the game. Brady was not invited to Easter. Ilsa was still seeing him, though. Now only Holly spoke to Brady.

The twenty-sixth anniversary date was approaching -- with Rick gone almost a year. Ilsa instructed her attorney to file for divorce, based upon abandonment for a year.

A PARTY FOR DIVORCE

Ilsa's lawyer informed her that after one year, she could sue for divorce, alleging that Rick abandoned the marriage. That's what Ilsa heard. She skipped over the part where he added that the abandoned spouse must be faultless.

Ilsa set up a big celebration, and this time Brady was invited. She believed that if Rick moved to toss her out of the house, she would be protected by the divorce action. The family was not informed about this decision. They all showed up for a barbeque picnic at noon. Beer and wine were served. Two hours passed and there was a knock at the door. It was Brady. Ilsa answered the door, since she knew when Brady was set to arrive. She gave him a hug. The rest of the family made nary a sound. Holly recovered.

"Hi, Brady."

"Hi." Brady waved to everyone. Ordinarily Roxy might have left the party. But this time she knew something the others didn't. She stayed. She just kept away from Ilsa and Brady.

Rick had become aware of the divorce celebration when Roxy emailed him about it. He brought it up with Jane.

"Jane, I think it's time that you met the family. I'd like to take you to a party at my house."

"Are you sure? What are your plans?"

"I'm going to show up, have a beer, eat some burgers and potato salad, say hello to all of them. Maybe Brady will be there. I hear Ilsa will file for divorce on the next Monday. It's been almost a year."

"You know, Rick, you're such an interesting guy. Taking your girlfriend to meet your wife and family. I'd love to go."

They set out early on the day. They arrived near the house at about 2:00 pm. Rick saw Brady arrive and saw Ilsa greet him.

"That's Brady, right there," he said. "I guess Ilsa believes she's going to get over now that I've been gone a year. Actually, it's only a year tomorrow. If I show up today, I think the whole plan is burned."

"Let's go," said Jane, with excitement in her voice.

Rick pulled out his keys. He assumed they would still work. They did. He and Jane stepped into his old living room. No one was there. They were all out on the patio.

Rick and Jane stepped out through the patio door.

"Hi there, everyone," Rick shouted. "This is Jane. She saved me."

Ilsa was overcome. She and Brady were standing apart from the rest. She stepped away from Brady, just in case Rick started to shoot. Brady didn't understand why she moved. The rest of the family stood still for a beat. Then Betty and Alice rushed forward.

"Granddad, Granddad!" They hugged him. He hugged them back.

"It's so nice to see you gals. I missed you. Say Hi to Jane."

Alice brushed past Jane's offered hand and gave her a small hug. Betty followed. Roxy took the hand and shook with Jane.

"Nice to meet you, at last. Rick has written about you."

"I'm grateful to you for keeping him aware. Thanks." Jane looked around at the rest of them. Jane was dressed in medium shorts and a tie over the belly shirt. She looked fabulous. Rick also wore shorts, and a tight-fitting T-Shirt. Compared to what he had looked like before, he was an Adonis. He had a tan and muscles. His hair was longer.

Bill looked at the two of them with wonder. "Dad, you look like a new man. What happened?"

"I'll explain it all later. Now, I'm hungry. I know Jane is hungry too. Ilsa, is there any food?" He looked right at her.

"Sure," she said. She gestured to the table, set with dogs, burgers, side dishes. Rick stepped to the cooler, got a beer for himself and one for Jane. Then the two of them made themselves a plate. They sat at the side of the small fish pond.

Holly came over. "I just cannot believe how good you look, Dad."

"Thanks, Jane has been working with me for almost the whole time. And, you know, I had a couple of procedures to cure the heart problem."

Jane said, "He's really a new man. Mainly it has been the doctors. Maybe the workouts also."

The rest of them gathered around, even Ilsa. Brady stayed back and faded away toward the back entrance to the yard. He snuck out that way. No one noticed at the time.

Rick, Jane and the family talked about what had happened during Rick's absence. Rick told them that he had gone to Rob's lake house, and stayed there most of the time.

"Until I moved in with Jane a few months ago." Rick said, in a flat, matter of fact, tone.

"Oooh, Granddad." Alice teased. "I bet you were supposed to take it easy. I bet Jane didn't allow you to do that."

"Nope. No need for easing up now, little girl."

The party went on like that. Roxy and Bill described the birth of their daughter. But Rick had already heard that from Roxy. Rosie was at home with a sitter. Rick wanted to see her soon. Betty talked about her first year at college. Alice described her social life. Rick and Jane asked questions. The family, except Ilsa, seemed to warm to Jane.

Ilsa didn't say a thing. She was at the back of the crowd. She listened and watched her husband and Jane. It was obvious to her that her marriage was over. She started to cry silently, just tears from her eyes. No sobs. No one noticed at first. Then Jane saw that.

"Are you okay, Ilsa? It must be a shock."

Holly said, "Mom, don't cry. Mom, Dad's moved on, we all see that. But you have as well."

"No. No. Brady isn't moving on." She still had tears.

Rick said. "Brady is who you picked, Ilsa. Not me. In fact, except for Roxy, all of you chose Brady. I have to say that that's what motivated me to leave, and to work on myself. And I also found Jane. I guess I have you all to thank for that. The Brady intervention."

"Granddad, we didn't choose Brady. Mom schooled us on what to say. I wish we hadn't listened to her." Betty started to cry also. Then Alice.

"STOP!" Rick almost shouted. "Everything worked out really well for me. No harm, no foul. You're all forgiven. Well, except for Brady......and Ilsa. I don't think I have it in me to do that. Maybe some time....for Ilsa."

Ilsa fled into the house.

"That was pretty hard of you, Dad," said Roxy.

"Maybe. Didn't feel as good as I thought it would." Rick got up and went inside. The rest of them, including Jane, stayed out. Jane and the girls talked about her methods for getting Rick into shape. Jane whispered to them a little about some of her methods. They giggled. Jane didn't swear them to secrecy. She assumed they'd tell everyone. Good!

Rick found Ilsa in the bedroom. She was still crying. More now than before.

"Ilsa, stop crying. I thought you wanted the freedom to see other guys. You have that. You couldn't have expected me to live with that, could you?"

"I see that now. Before I thought you'd come around. I was so wrong about that."

"You know the old saying -- about having your cake....."

"Yeah. I know. You're in love with Jane, and she's in love with you. She's younger and prettier than me. Is there any chance for us?"

"No."

"Can you....do you....have sex?"

"Yep. I'm cured on that front. Rob and Marty and Jane all put in a lot of work for me. Now I'm back. Not sure for how long, but it feels nice. How are you and Brady getting on?

"Same. He's young and he's really energetic. I.....I like that. Sorry."

"Well, let's meet this week about getting a divorce. Say Wednesday at my lawyer's office. We can probably work out something quickly. Meanwhile, I still don't want you and Brady to fuck here. It just bothers me."

"Okay. We worked around it. He was only here today because I thought the divorce would let me do that."

"You couldn't have won on abandonment, even if I didn't show up today. You would have had to show that you were in no way at fault. That you couldn't do."

"Oh."

Ilsa walked outside. Rick stayed back. Jane and Ilsa walked into the yard a ways. Ilsa wanted to talk to Jane.

Ilsa said, "You took my husband. You knew he was married. I don't think that was very nice. You're younger, better looking. It isn't really a fair fight."

"You threw him away. He wasn't yours when we met. He was a wreck. Rob and Marty and I pulled him back to a life. I liked him the first moment I saw him. I put in the effort, and the work, to make him what he was, and better. You have no claim. And, you have no chance. You know that." Jane walked off. Ilsa knew she was right. It didn't make her feel good. She wished that things had been different. She wished that Rick would have been reasonable.

Rick and Jane had a room at a local motel. They drove back to their room.