Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 03

Story Info
The first full day of their new life together.
9.2k words
4.44
1.8k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
411 Followers

Joshua Simmons b January 9, 1997, Masters Mechanical Engineering 2018

Jennifer Simmons b January 12, 1998, BS Management 2019

St. Ives Island Group

Group 1: Joshua and Jennifer. Jayson and Cara, Andrew and Stephanie, Zach and Sara, Anthony and Sophia.

Group 2: David and Brianna, Nicholas and Hannah, Ryan and Lauren, Brandon and Jessica, Nathan, and Anna

Fiction. Still my universe and still my rules. I know very well this would not happen in real life and timelines are compressed.

I recycle names. This story has nothing to do with other series.

Moody and emotional. This is a long story about people adjusting to a vastly new situation. It's wordy and descriptive. They talk about their perceptions of how things are going for them. You were warned.

Heartbreak and Hope Ch03

Saturday, February 15, 2020.

Our video screen in the bedroom was also an alarm clock and we were woken up at eight in the morning. I slowly roused and noted that Jennifer was holding my penis like it was a security blanket or something. Yeah, I liked it. I flipped over to face her. She woke up and smiled. I could wake up to those kind eyes and that smile for the rest of my life. Her eyes and smile... warm, sweet, wonderful... STUNNING!

I stroked her cheek and said, "That smile of yours..."

She smiled even brighter.

I stood and then held my hand to her to help her out of bed. We brushed our teeth and then started making out even before entering the shower. She was an amazing kisser. Soft, sweet, and somehow scorching hot. Once in the shower, I washed her and she washed me, including the hair, it was fun and intimate.

I was at full staff when she washed my cock and balls, but we did not pursue anything further. She let me wash her head to toe but made me start on her back. She was very patient when I made sure her breasts and vagina were very clean. She parted her legs to allow me access to her sex but cautioned me against getting soap inside.

I found it interesting that she often referred to my cock as her cock and her vagina as my vagina. I remembered our time on the plane when she made it clear that she viewed it as an exchange that was important to the intimacy of our marriage. I went with it and she seemed to appreciate that.

We made out a lot, but, no we did not fuck.

We were done getting ready by a quarter past nine. We had a bit of time until Movie Max was coming by to collect us so I offered her my hand again and said, "Let's look around." We walked out the side door and down to the pool. It was much larger than a typical house pool but certainly not like anything at a resort. It was double length but not double wide. It had an extended shallow end and brackets for a volleyball net.

There was a shower on the pool deck in front of each condo. I'm sure they were looking for outdoor shower sex. There were open private half-wall partitions in front of each apartment unit to create small semi-private areas of the pool deck. In each area were two loungers, a fire pit, and even a barbecue. There was a storage box with all sorts of play items like pool noodles, a volleyball, and other pool toys. I looked at the end and there was a storage shed that said, 'community' Inside was a volleyball net, some other pool games, and even a couple of big floaties. Movie Max went all out.

To the West and North, the property ended in a steep hill that allowed us to see the harbor to West toward Somerset and North toward Devon. The pool deck was perhaps thirty feet over the water during high tide. Stone steps were carved into the rock of the steep hill toward the water. There was an old Jetty sticking out into the water which had not been maintained nor had it been improved upon by Movie Max.

We walked around to the front as it was nearing time for the van to pick us up. In the daylight, I could see that our condo apartments were single-story typical modern beige stucco in design with hip roofs on each unit. The street was blacktop and narrower than US roads and the houses and apartments were closer to the road like in the UK. There was a driveway with just enough length to handle a single vehicle lengthwise, but enough width for the two Toyota Corollas occupying the two spots.

Even though the commercial part of town was only a half mile distant, we were taken by a luxury shuttle van to a brunch at a harborside restaurant named Captain Joe's. This building was a single-story Italianate building. I looked around after getting off the bus. All of the buildings in this part of the harbor area were Tudor, Queen Anne, or Some other picturesque Victorian style. The area was clearly designed to be over-the-top gorgeous. It was like every fucking place in Somerset was part of a movie set. The other thing was equally obvious, most people were stark-ass naked.

When we got to the restaurant, we were led back toward the water to a patio with tables with umbrellas. Each couple had a small table next to the water. The patio was separated from the water only by stainless steel and glass rail. Under a canopy at one end was one of those eighty-inch outdoor TVs.

We took more pictures with our phones and it was an amazing experience.

Jay was our announcer and said, "Well. Quite some drama yesterday!"

He started by having each couple stand and say our names then started talking about the previous day.

He said, "We had a team of twenty people and a very powerful computer helping us yesterday during the call-ups. We had to scramble hard when the second couple picked decided to walk away. Joshua and Jennifer; you were both very popular. Joshua, of the twelve dates, you were the first choice of THREE women and the second choice of two. Jennifer, you were the first choice of two men and the second choice of three. Joshua, you and Ashley were immensely popular, so you were always going to be the third couple called because you both had lots of possible connections.

Joshua and Jennifer, you were the mutual first choice of each other so it worked out for you... buuuuuut..."

He paused for drama and said, "Joshua, your ex-wife Ashley was originally going to be paired with the man in the second couple called because he was mutually first choice with her. His name was Carter and they ranked a bit closer than you and Jennifer on compatibility in our tests. When they walked away, it screwed up a ton of pairings. Carter was your ex-wife's mutual first choice... Carter's wife Julie was YOUR second choice BUT you were HER first choice. For what it is worth, the other woman who picked you first was Danielle who is in the St. Austell group now.

"When Carter and Julie walked away instead of accepting the contract, that meant that Jennifer and you were now the second closest ranked pairing overall... What Joshua did not see was that Jennifer and her ex-husband Aaron were the fourth couple called because we wanted to nail down as many mutual first choices as possible and Joshua's second choice Julia had walked away. We picked Aaron and Jennifer next so that you could marry Jennifer. That was a real nail-biter for us."

Had Aaron and Jennifer walked away, a whole slew of pairings went away and we were going to call Danielle and David next to hopefully get you your third choice. Danielle and David were originally going to be called twelfth and in fact, were called twelfth, but again, we were working VERY hard to get everyone their highest picks and were willing to change the order of callups to accommodate that. Fortunately, Aaron and Jennifer chose to continue."

We got lucky for quite a while until the ninth chosen couple walked away. Then we had to scramble again when the eleventh walked away. Fortunately, after that, it wasn't until the nineteenth couple walked away and we were close to finishing at that point and we had what we hoped was a great matchup involving the last four couples called.

This is an example of just how complex yesterday was. The closest matched couple is on St. Austell so you are going to be our examples this morning."

On the monitor, he brought up a picture of Jennifer and me on our date during the selection process. I was wearing a white button-down shirt and blue pants. She was wearing a slightly longer-than-average little black dress with moderate cleavage. This image was the same picture in our CIS app photos section. We were both smiling and my hand was holding her close around her waist. We looked comfortable with each other. I remembered when they took the picture. It was right after the makeout session and after she had fixed her lip gloss.

Jay asked, "Who knew this picture was fate?"

"He asked, "Repeat again... Joshua, who was your second choice?"

I answered, "Julie She was part of that second couple and walked away."

He asked, "Jennifer. Who was your second choice?"

She answered, "Matthew."

He said, "Originally, you were BOTH paired with your second choices, but the second couple had walked away. Originally we were going to call Jennifer and Aaron eighth, but when the second couple walked away... we wanted to nail you down as Joshua's first choice since a bunch of the original pairings were now messed up. We called you right after Joshua and Ashley, hoping to make that happen."

Jennifer said, "Thank goodness for that."

I smiled and held her hand.

He paused and said, "Our computer displays looked like some super complicated air route map with different lines going to different matches going across THREE of those super wide gaming monitors."

He continued, "Additional fun was we had to move up our calling of Justin and Cara who were originally slated to be called ninth. BUT... Carter walked away and we wanted to make sure that your ex-wife Ashley got her second choice because she said in her comments that she strongly wanted only one of her first two choices."

"We wanted everyone to have their highest-ranked choices as much as possible. WE WERE LISTENING!"

"We really were trying our hardest to make everyone as happy as we could."

"This is why we needed two minutes between calling people up. The computer helped. We had debates amongst ourselves about who to call up sooner or not. There were even arguments. Many of us at Movie Max are living and dying this project and.... believe it or not, we care about this working out for as many people as possible."

"By the way, the last four couples called up were not the least compatible. In fact, in that group, everyone got their first pick. They were part of a cluster of eight couples that were very compatible with each other but had fewer connections to other groups. It was a miracle, but in that group, we went four for four in our last call ups and everyone got their first choices."

I won't go into more actual rankings overall to not cause problems. Interestingly, the lowest-ranked choice we ended up using was third and most of those were people who put in comments that they were fine with any of their first three. Many people were popular choices. Joshua, you were the third choice of two more women, and Jennifer, you were the third choice of three men. I just wanted to illustrate how much effort went into our pairings."

Jay said, "By the way. Here are the two pairs of people finalists for both of you."

He brought up two images on the TV. One was a frontal photo of me nude and the other was next to one of Matthew. Matthew was probably better looking... I guess? I think that was just noise because he then brought up the frontal nude pictures of Jennifer and Julie side by side. I think he was trying to make me look good.

Jennifer's looked at the pictures and her voice started to break up a bit and she asked me, "You picked me over that goddess?"

I nodded, not knowing where this was going, and said, "Um yeah..."

She hugged me, "You picked ME! She is gorgeous and you picked ME!!!!"

I said, "Because our chemistry was the best. Our date... I enjoyed it the most... Besides, you ARE beautiful and there is something very special about you."

Pretty much all of the other women in our group said, "Awww!"

Jennifer's heart melted, she looked at me in a new light and said, "Those are D cups. Look at her face.... She looks like a model and you picked ME!"

Jay said, "Technically, Julie is a big C-cup."

Jennifer rolled her eyes and said, "I'm a girl. I know what D-Cups are."

Jay was about to argue but clammed up not seeing the value in the argument.

She kissed me on the cheek then got up, sat in my lap, hot kissed me, and said, "You just proved my instincts right. Joshua... You are... uh... no words. I PROMISE to be the best wife in the world to you!"

Jennifer did not care who saw us. She kissed hard, jamming her tongue in my mouth... not that I needed encouragement.

Jay had a self-satisfied smirk. Yep, that was his goal. To start cementing my relationship with Jennifer.

After a minute and Jay said, "Ahem!", Jennifer got off my lap and sat in her seat again with a huge smile. She grabbed my hand, brought it over her heart and faux hugged my hand. She scooched her chair closer to mine and leaned into me.

Jay had an even bigger smirk for a second and said, "Speaking of compatibility. Let's see some hot sex."

A video came up on the TV. It was me eating Jennifer's pussy from the night before. As it turns out, all eleven minutes of it. They fast-forwarded through part of it but it was an eleven-minute video of the side of my face between her legs. You could not really see much besides her legs and the back of the side of my head, but you could sure hear her moaning and purring until they started fast-forwarding.

Jay laughed and Jennifer was beet red.

Jay faux asked, "So how was last night Jennifer?"

Everyone but us laughed. I felt bad for her.

Jay got a bit more serious and said, "Jennifer. Do not be embarrassed. This is beautiful. A man is pleasuring his wife and WOW is she pleasured. As near as we can figure, you had an intense nine-minute orgasm."

Jennifer was silent and still beet red.

Jay said, "Jennifer. This is the first of many MANY times we are going to show you having sex and talk about it. You have no secrets left. How was it?"

Jennifer said quietly, "Intense. I had never had one that intense before."

Jay took on a more sympathetic air and said, "Isn't that a good thing? Jennifer. You are on a contract to be on a channel that has a lot of sex on it. Be confident, you are an amazing, beautiful sexual woman who had an amazing experience. Be proud. It was a beautiful thing. Some men won't go down on their wives. Yours spent eleven minutes... as he put it... making a meal of your pussy."

He went to the end of the video after I had finished eating her and had walked away to clean up. They switched to another camera. The camera zoomed into eighty inches of a video of her open, spread, and wet vagina. Her entire vaginal area was pink to dark pink, her clitoral hood had retracted completely and her clitoris was dark pink. He was right.... We had no secrets left.

He said, "By the way. That was so good that I am awarding twenty bonuses each to you. THAT is exactly what we were looking for when we said we wanted you to act like spouses."

Jennifer turned beet red again.

Jay said, "Don't be ashamed of that Jennifer. That was a beautiful thing. He pleasured you... completely."

Jay asked, "Why did you push him away after nine minutes of orgasm?"

Jennifer looked up and said, "Because it felt so good for so long that it was starting to hurt. I was cramping."

Jay said, "It was beautiful. Let's see that first actual sex between you two.."

The video was now the first part of our first actual sexual intercourse. It was odd to see myself on screen bare naked as I followed Jennifer onto the bed. She laid down and opened her legs. The camera zoomed in on her vagina close up then zoomed back as I got on top of her rubbing my cock on her slit as we made out. I kissed my way down to her breasts to suck on them. It was interesting to see her smiling as certain actions had better reactions from her than others. She really seemed to like light sucking over kissing or hard sucking. I made a mental note of that.

When I worked back up and kissed the base of her neck, I got an immediate gasp from her. A minute of that and she pushed me up and nodded. I shifted and the camera changed to a different one that showed us from above as I lined myself up with her entry and the camera zoomed in to just our genitals. She reached down when I pushed in slightly, using the head of my cock to distribute her wetness. It took me seven strokes, each a little bit more to make sure I was nicely slippery then I leaned forward and started making love to her softly as she wanted. We made out while enjoying our first coupling. I must say I loved her soft moans and purrs when she is enjoying our intimate times together. Once Jennifer had her second orgasm, I had mine and came inside her.

I rolled off and the camera zoomed right in as her vagina slowly relaxed and mostly closed though I was clearly leaking out of her. She sighed and closed her legs, gave me a kiss then rolled off the bed to clean up. The video ended there

They followed this one up with a shorter video of me waking up and walking outside and coming up behind Jennifer. I said, "Hey."

She smiled and turned around then kissed me short but hot and stroked my cock hard then turned around and took a wide stance. The camera zoomed in again to her opening as she was bent over the rail. I came up behind her and inserted myself. I took her from behind, but it was soft and slow. I was enjoying the feeling of sliding along her sex. It took a good ten minutes to get any kind of orgasm from us but we both had shallow if short climaxes. They fast-forwarded through most of it once I was stroking inside her. We were both pretty spent. I pulled out and again the camera showed a closeup of her slightly gaping vagina with me leaking out. It slowly closed as she relaxed after the coupling. The video ended.

Jay asked me, "How was it?"

I was a bit flustered but then thought, 'fuck it.' They are going to have a bazillion hours of me naked and fucking. I said, "Awesome. The first one gave me a good orgasm and the second one when I bent her over the rail on the balcony... It was just perfect timing at a perfect place with my perfect wife. Memories of a lifetime. Shit. We really are just monogamous porn stars.

Jennifer looked at me when I said perfect wife. I didn't plan it that way but, yeah. I scored bigly with that one.

Jay said to Jennifer and me, "Yes, you are basically porn stars but the difference is stark between mundane random porn and this show. Call it married porn. You have a connection already and it shows. I think this pairing is working out very well so far."

Jennifer finally began to recover, laughed, smiled, and said, "So do I."

Jay said, "I have a good feeling about you two. Sooo, let's switch gears... Andrew and Stephanie... What was THAT LIKE?"

Just like we had done, they both turned beet red.

Jay showed a video of them having sex on the balcony with her bent over against the rail. Then they zoomed out to show Jennifer and I watching. There were murmurs and everyone looked at all four of us.

Stephanie quietly said, "It was hot."

Jay smiled and said, "Yes it was."

Stephanie said, "I saw them watching and was so turned on!"

Jay said, "From the video, I would believe you. You were quite vocal in that one. By the way, ten bonuses for each of you."

Jay looked over at Ryan and Cassie and said, "Let's talk to our friends Ryan and Cassie. Ryan and Cassie both appeared embarrassed, Cassie more so than Ryan.

Jay teased, "Let's go to the video!"

The video started with Ryan sitting next to Cassie on a couch that was a twin to the one in our apartment. Cassie smiled shyly and said, "Well, we have to do it twice so..."

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
411 Followers