Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
409 Followers

Ryan nodded.

Cassie smiled shyly again and said, "Softly okay? Let me get used to you before we try something more... energetic."

Ryan leaned in as Cassie did the same. Their kiss was soft then built up as they began to figure each other out. Her expression changed from very nervous to a smile. Her body language became more relaxed then she reached down between his legs. He was half hard. She stroked him softly to fully hard. His throbbing cock was... completely average.

The camera panned into a closeup of her hand softly stroking all six inches of his manhood. It zoomed out as he scooched down to suck on her right breast. Her left nipple perked atop her pointy half-dollar-sized reddish brown areolae that were visible as he suckled the right one, then switched. He did this for almost five minutes as she began to softly purr and softly thrust.

He came back up to her face then they made out more. The kissing was much more intense... and wet. She started purring. Her hand began stroking him again.

He reached down softly along her stomach heading between her legs and stopping at the bottom of her slit, testing for wetness as he watched her face. She nodded slightly and spread her legs more to give him access. He gently splayed her vagina open slightly using his pointer and middle finger. The camera zoomed into her entry as her inner labia came into view with some wetness now visible.

She quietly whispered, "Go ahead."

He came back up and kissed her as she settled back with her legs now open at the hips fully. Her inner labia were very pink and visible below her fully shaved sex. He started to line up as she reached down to take his manhood and guide him in. The head of his penis touched her opening. He looked her in the eyes and nodded. He pushed in a half inch. She used the head of his penis to distribute her lubrication.

He pushed in a little at a time on many soft strokes until he was in to the base and completely coated in her juices. She smiled up at him as he was now fully within her. They stopped briefly. She smiled and said, "I am now completely yours."

He smiled and bent down to kiss her which quickly built into wet kissing as he softly stroked inside her. When worked down her neck, he started kissing the base of her neck. That sent her over the edge and she began to have an orgasm. She managed to make it last about two minutes and as it fade, she simply whispered, "Go for it."

He started to stroke a bit faster and push in a bit harder then came and finished shortly after she had finished and relaxed.

She giggled and said, "That was a good one!"

He smiled and they made out as he deflated. When he pulled out. He rolled over and the camera zoomed in on her vagina which was pink and open. Ryan's cum was leaking out as she simply laid while cooling down after some mutually satisfying sex. A minute later she closed her legs to roll over to put her head on his chest.

She adjusted her face toward his face, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "Letting me climax first. Good move. It makes me want to give myself to you more and make me feel good about when we are intimate.

Jay asked, "Comments?"

I said, "It was beautiful. He took her slowly and she was clearly loving every moment as he gently took her. He listened to her request about taking it easy on their first sex."

Jennifer said, "You did the same thing for me Joshua and I appreciate that. You respecting me enough to let me get used to being with you and accepting my request for soft sex on our first time together carries a lot of weight with me. That and when you spooned me from behind afterward... all wrapped up in your arms..."

Jennifer smiled and said, "After respecting me by giving me the kind of sex I wanted to start with then just holding me afterward as we cooled down. I felt appreciated and in your arms, I felt so safe."

Jennifer smiled and said, "Thank you for our first night together being so special."

She kissed me on the cheek.

Cassie said, "Same thing. Ryan was so good about understanding that I need to build trust with him for other harder sex. He was so sweet and so respectful. That carries a lot of weight with me. He was new to me and let me get comfortable with him. Second time together I let him do me doggy and a lot faster too. I was much more comfortable with him that second go because he clearly cared about my consent and he cared enough to let me finish first."

Jay said, "Let's see the doggie session."

Cassie blushed, but much less than the first time.

The video started with a three-quarter rear view of Cassie on her elbows with her ass in the air and legs apart enough to allow entry. Ryan got onto the bed and came up behind her. The video zoomed in as he came up behind her and lined up. She reached back with one hand to splay herself open then he softly entered her, stroking short several times to distribute her wetness. Once in, there was about ten minutes or so of doggie-style sex. They switched to a side view about a third of the way through. Watching Cassie's C+ cup breasts sway back and forth was very entertaining. Jennifer looked at me with an amused smile as I watched Cassie's boobs and laughed. She said, "You are such a guy."

About four minutes in, they started fast-forwarding through the rest until they got out of the end to show him pulling out and leaking out of her. The video ended.

Jay said, "Wonderful sessions last night. I'm awarding ten bonuses for that Ryan and Cassie. You were acting exactly as we were hoping. Switching topics; Cassie, you were part of the literally last couple called up. What was going through your mind?"

Cassie said, "I was sad, relieved, and frightened at the same time. We were homeless. I love my ex still, but we were in a very bad situation if we were not picked. He had made it very clear that if we were picked, we should consider ourselves forever divorced and throw myself into my new marriage."

I said, "He did that because he loved you and did not want you to hurt yourself trying to be loyal to a marriage that had ended. I did the same thing with my ex. I even wrote her a letter that I pressed into her hand when we were called up. I want her to live her new life without me and be happy. If I did anything less, I would not have not fulfilled my obligation that I gave to her in my vows. Love, honor, and cherish meant that my last act as her husband was to let her go and make sure she focused on her future, not our past."

Cassie teared up a bit and nodded at my words. She recovered just a little bit later.

Jay said, "Switching gears again. Let's have all the men come up and stand in a line."

I got up and stood in front of the TV in a lineup with the other men.

Jay asked, "Women... Notice anything?"

Women were shaking their heads.

Jay said, "That is by design. All of the men... Have average endowment. Yes, a few are cold, but I assure you every man here is between five and a half and six and a quarter inches when aroused. There are no horses here. We did similar things with the women. All women range from a small B cup to a large C. There are no A cups and there are no D or larger cups.

"One thing we did look for was... Intelligence. No one here has an IQ below one hundred fifteen. Everyone also has at least an associate's degree in a technical, health care, or business field. This is simply to allow us to fit you into the available jobs. Speaking of jobs... Monday is job interview day! Naked Style! We have five interviews for each of you. Several of you had employers fighting. I will mention one... Joshua... Construction engineer and a Masters's Degree. Try a dozen organizations wanted to interview you! TWELVE! We picked the best five."

Yeah, that felt damn good. I couldn't buy an interview a month ago. Jennifer looked at me like some kind of hero. That felt good too. She kissed me on the cheek and took my hand again.

There were another half dozen more snippets of sex that were much shorter. The breakfast was excellent and the view... Just an amazing time eating that was both food and an experience.

Jay said, "Tomorrow is an excursion! Horseback riding on the beach!"

Many of us seemed reasonably happy but a few seemed unimpressed or angry. Nicholas seemed the most angry and said, "After taking everything, you want us to just play around two days later?"

Jay said, "Absolutely"

Nicholas said, "This cost me everything."

I grimaced

Jay caught that and said, "Do you agree, Joshua?"

I said, "He is half right, but we paid the entire price when we went under contract. I loved my ex-wife and she is now another man's wife and she has surely had relations with him. I PAID already."

"Shortly after, Movie Max started paying me back. The cost was frightful but... My wife. My NEW wife is beautiful and brilliant and we get along amazingly well. We have mutually decided to give ourselves fully into this new marriage and as much as it sounds odd... Things are looking up in a big way. I have a place to live. I have enough money to eat. I'm going to have adventures."

Jay nodded.

I asked, "How many here were homeless?"

Seven people raised their hands. Jennifer was one of them.

I asked, "How many were going to be homeless by the end of February?"

I raised my hand along with four others.

I asked, "By the beginning of summer?"

The final nine raised their hands.

I said, "I was exploited and I took the deal. I paid dearly yesterday. I intend to get my part of the bargain. So tomorrow. I am going to ride horses naked with my wife and I mean the one that I spent last night with."

Jay said, "I could not have given a better answer. Everyone here paid the admission price. You may as well get your own ends of the bargain. We have some amazing adventures lined up for you that you should enjoy. If you will allow yourselves to enjoy them."

Jay announced, "Tuesday is skydiving... or not. We also have fake skydiving inside a wind tunnel available for those who will not jump out of an airplane. Note the dive is a tandem and yes, the instructor paired with each of you will be fully clothed."

We had our choice of the entire menu. Jennifer ordered an Omelet and I ordered two pancakes plus bacon. We shared food again and once again the food was stunningly good. Once again, we took pictures of the experience.

It was a quarter after ten when I looked at Jennifer and said, "Exactly a day ago, I was sitting in a room alone and had barely collected myself. Today... dare I call myself happy? I honestly had no idea they would make this kind of effort to make things right again."

Jennifer nodded and said, "I was still crying... sort of. I was kind of okay by ten...ish. I spent a ton of time hoping you were going to be my husband. I was almost obsessing about it. I still can't believe you picked me over that stunningly gorgeous woman."

Joshua said, "As much fun as the sex is, have we spent more time doing sexual or non-sexual things?"

Jennifer said, "Non-sexual."

Joshua said, "Jennifer, you sell yourself short. You are beautiful. It's simple. I could easily picture a day with you doing non-sexual stuff more than Julie."

Joshua smiled and said, "I also remember during the selection process thinking I could wake up to your smile and your kind eyes... This morning I was proven right."

Jennifer melted then smiled and leaned in for one of her hot, but not so wet, kisses. Again, pretty much every woman in our group said, "Awww."

She said, "You sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself."

She looked at me seriously for a second and nodded, making a point that she had given me information on how to keep her happy. Standard stuff, but her telling me when I was scoring points with her was always useful.

After the meal, we were loaded back onto the luxury van and went shopping for decor and basics like towels. Twenty minutes later we stopped in the giant parking lot for one of those modern outdoor mega malls with separate buildings. It was located on the north-central part of town. There were the typical US mega stores like Walmart and Target plus some from the UK like Garden Centre, Wickes, and John Lewis. One surprise was a German store called Kaufhof. The big single stores were on two ends of a giant U-shaped parking lot. I noted the lot was a light-colored cement and was cooler than the giant blacktop parking lots I had been to in Florida.

I remember just getting off the van, walking out at the center of the lot and looking at this vast place, and realizing I could actually buy stuff. It hit me...hard... in a good way. I counted large individual stores. There were sixteen, grouped eight to a side at the legs of the U. At the top of the U was an open plaza with smaller stores.

That stark contrast of how our lives had improved massively left me just looking around unsure where to even start. I looked at her and smiled and she was smiling too. She pulled out her clutch and looked at the gift cards she had inside. There were ten. Each was a five-hundred-dollar gift card. The top one said 'John Lewis'

She said "I've never heard of that one. It must be from England or something. Let's go in!"

So...the first store we were going into was a John Lewis to see what a UK-based store was like.

Those firsts... stick in your mind. Inside John Lewis, we randomly walked up the third aisle and there was this set of plates that were a bluer shade of blue-gray color. Jennifer was drawn to them They were twelve dollars each. Jennifer picked it up and said, "So pretty."

A week ago this is a fortune and I realized, "OH!..."

Jennifer looked quizzically at me.

I said, "I just realized... We can truly afford this stuff. We have fifteen thousand dollars to spend. Last week I had to take the store brand noodles I don't like over Ronzoni."

She held the plate up and looked at me and asked, "Please?"

I smiled and hugged her closely, "DAMN RIGHT! I say we go for it!"

She smiled and then kissed me on the cheek. It didn't hurt that the plates were actually manufactured in the UK according to the stamp on the bottom and I actually liked the color. We were doing our tiny part to ease the economic crisis. Hopefully, our tiny contribution would help some people in the UK to keep their job. We got the set including glasses plus all those other pieces women want to buy like the butter dish. I was happy just putting butter on a small plate, but I was good with the purchase.

We walked out of that store almost five hundred dollars lighter but with dishes and some insanely thick and heavy bath towels. We got the sex mess towels from Walmart... you know, the one you have sex on top of to catch the mess and not have wet spots to sleep around. No point in nice towels for that.

The second store we went to was Kaufhof. It was a bit pricier, but we walked out with real German cutlery and knives.

The third stop was Walmart for the standard and ordinary like a generic pair of Asics shoes for me, a pair of comfy but generic sandals for her, and some socks... necessary. Oh yeah. The cheap sex mess towels in cumstain beige.

You get the idea, I'm not going to give a play-by-play for the entire shopping day, but we had all the basic home furnishings three hours later. Lunch was enjoyable with the biggest food court I have ever seen. She had Chic-Fil-A and I tried chicken from some place called Nando's. All of this was located in this amazing open-sided glass dome with a large fountain in the center. Even the boring is amazing in The Cornwall islands

Movie Max had a special cargo van to take our treasures home for us.

I'm not big on shopping, but that day was actually fun. It was the first time in over a year that I got to go into a store and not literally agonize about every penny spent. I remember walking out with Jennifer with our last purchase, she wanted her brand of shampoo. I looked at her and said, "I cannot believe I just enjoyed shopping."

She laughed and nodded.

Don't laugh. It had been over a year since I could buy anything without extreme regret and worry.

We spent a bunch of money on blankets, towels, and the only articles of clothing we were allowed; shoes and socks. I bought a pair of sneakers and a pair of boat shoes. She bought a pair of sneakers and a couple of pairs of low heel sandals. It was nice to walk with protection on my feet again after being wary of discarded nails or glass. She also bought a purse and a clutch. I bought one of those arm phone-wallets.

Afterward, we were taken by bus to the art district on the west end of town. There were two open plazas with art stands and artisans making many different things from glass blowing, to bonsai trees, paintings, and every artistic thing you can imagine. The streets radiating from the two plazas held dozens of small, but more typical shops for art.

I joked that I need to pick up a print of 'Dogs Playing Poker.' She joked that everything would be pink florals. She is sassy and yes, I love it. No, our decor is not Dogs Playing Poker nor is it pink florals. Jennifer's tastes ran more toward the scenic and yes, we agreed on what to buy and put in the living room.

We picked up a few paintings by local artists; street scenes and scenes of the harbor for the living room. She wanted this blue and silver art glass candle holder that ended up on an accessory shelf that was in the living room. We had been taking pictures the whole day. Standing next to this uber-cute and brainy-as-hell woman, she may well be my entire future so these pictures matter. We bought several frames and printed some of the better photos we had taken at CVS.

We arrived back home and that felt good again.

Home.

Wow.

Home. I'm truly home...

We started thinking about where to put our decorations and the things we had purchased away. At first, things were great and we both actually enjoyed the little things putting our life together bit by bit. We made the bed with OUR sheets and a light blanket and several good pillows for each of us.

We set the boxes of plates and glasses down then Jennifer's expression suddenly changed from happy to sad in a heartbeat. Jennifer cried then she sobbed. I comforted her. I had a feeling it was about her ex, but I just let her cry on my shoulder. She shuddered and sobbed for about ten minutes then suddenly stopped. It made me think of Ashley. Yeah, I was breaking down a bit too.

After she had calmed down, I asked, "Your ex?"

She nodded and said, "I'm sorry to bother you about it. I was... I am still in love with him and we will never be together again."

That was a revelation. I asked, "What do you mean?"

I could tell talking about it was cathartic to her. She said, "He told me..." her voice broke, "to..." She paused and steeled herself, "Consider our divorce final and to love you with all my heart if I could. Two years was too long and we would rip ourselves apart trying to be loyal to each other."

She looked at me and said, "I remember the words, 'I willingly release your heart. Love him. Love him forever."

That hit me like a ton of bricks and I said, a bit broken myself, "I told my ex-wife the exact same thing after the last night together. I even wrote her a letter. We were going to be apart for a minimum of two years. It is not fair to any of us to not take this chance at a new love. If you and I don't work out and Ashley does not work out with her new man, I will take a chance on her... but after two years, it will be a new relationship, not the old one. Two years is a long time. He told you to try to love me because he truly loved you."

She sobbed again, but this was different. It was more of a release I think. I held her. The sobbing faded to crying after about five minutes. She then moved over, settled on my lap, and hugged me, drawing strength from the embrace. Her bare body on mine... not overtly sexual at that time. Yes, her breasts pressing into my chest felt amazing... Just two humans entwined, holding each other for comfort. She's soft... and smells nice... and she feels... right.

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
409 Followers