Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes of cuddling later, she broke our embrace and looked at me, and asked, "So you are open to loving me?"

I said, "I meant my promise to you yesterday."

She smiled and said, "Me too. You are a wonderful man, Joshua Simmons. You just held me while I talked about loving my ex."

I said, "I would hope someone is holding my ex as she tries to let go of me. And... I hope she lets go of me. I told her that."

She smiled and said, "Let me go freshen up a bit."

Jennifer was not one for heavy makeup so five minutes later, her mascara was fixed and she had washed her face. Her nose was a bit pink as were her eyes, but she was eighty percent back. She smiled and said, "Let's place OUR decorations up in OUR new home together."

It was about an hour to dinner time so we put up several 5x7 frames with pictures from our phones that we had printed. One was taken by one of the husbands. The image was us exchanging a bite of our dinner the first night. One was of us at that first dinner, standing by the rail with the lights of Devon behind us. Another was taken by one of the wives and forwarded to Jennifer. It was Jennifer sitting on my lap kissing me during that morning's breakfast. You get the idea. Good moments in our new and more secure lives.

After putting up the pictures and putting some knick-knacks here and there, it really started to look like a home. I asked, "Dinner out?"

She smiled and nodded then thought for a second and said, "Sex first."

She took my hand and led me into the bedroom, put down one of our new sex towels, and got on her elbows and knees, ass in the air. After a nice session of doggie style, we were cleaned up and went out the door.

We decided to just walk toward town and she took my hand. She really loved walking hand in hand. The close end of the promenade was almost a half mile distant, but we walked along the road with homes and townhomes along the way. Most were of average size and looked more like those in England than the US. I just took in the sights as this wonderful woman walked along with me. She was smiling again and the world seemed good. We were heading to eat.

Again one of those things you miss when you have to scrimp by. We were headed to a nice meal and we didn't even yet know what it would be.

She sighed contentedly as we walked along the promenade nearest the residential area we lived in. She stopped suddenly and I stopped. She just walked in front of me and kissed me. No tongue, but scorching hot.

She smiled and then started walking again.

I asked, "What was that for?"

She said, "For making me feel like we have been married for years, not a day. For making me feel special... and for making the sex intimate enough that I don't feel like your cum dumpster."

I squeezed her hand and she squeezed mine right back.

I said, "There are twelve hundred restaurants in Somerset, why don't we see if we can make a dent in trying them all out?"

She smiled and offered her hand. We walked this time with shoes, her with a clutch and I had one of those arm phone wallet things they use here. We walked the half mile to the harbor front to pick from one of the ninety restaurants on the water or directly across the street with a second-floor patio with a view. Once again, we were followed by one of the video guys. Oddly I was already just getting used to the idea of being cammed all the time. We used the CIS app and set a quarter-mile radius then put 'steaks' in the search bar. We picked a rodizio place named Somerset Bull that was three blocks from the harbor. I have no idea where Jennifer put all that bacon-wrapped filet. I forgot about the video guy for most of that meal. While there was no view and dining was indoors, the dinner was another one of those 'wow' moments. The bill was a hundred dollars. A week ago that was food for two weeks.

After dinner, we walked along the harbor front back toward our place. It was just... amazing with all the strings of lights and happy people walking around. Somerset really is magical.

We had taken pictures the entire evening and even uploaded some onto CIS. Jennifer is fucking AWESOME! I realized that was the first time in a couple of hours that I had not thought about Ashley. Live the moment. I also realized for the first time in a long time, my stress level was near zero. I was in paradise. I had a place to live and a full belly. Tomorrow I had a place to live and would have a full belly. The next day I had a place to live...

I realized that we now looked like the typical passers-by like the ones we had seen the last night. In all the pictures, we are naked. Funny when you no longer have to guard your secrets. We had none to guard. Naked pictures... are we up to a thousand yet?

Once back, I suggested we take a lot of the pictures to make photo books of our adventures together. She loved the idea and said that it would help make us closer if we documented our time together. I downloaded the Shutterfly app and we both uploaded our pictures of that night.

After messing around on Shutterfly for a couple of hours to create some photo books, we were kind of burned out. She looked at me coyly and asked, "Want to fuck my ass?"

I said I had never done it.

She said, "So I get your anal sex cherry!"

We went into the bedroom where she produced a tube of lube then headed back into the kitchen and went to the kitchen table and bent over and said, "Put some around the hole and put some in. Yes, you are sticking your fingers in my ass."

I did as she asked then she said, "Okay put a ton on your thing and push in... SLOWLY."

As instructed I put the head of my cock at her asshole and pushed. It took more force to start but I finally got the head in and she gasped.

I asked, "You okay?"

She nodded and said, "A little bit at a time okay?"

It took a couple more minutes but I was in to the base of my shaft.

Once I was in she was able to relax more and I started pumping her slowly.

It took about five minutes but I did cum.

I pulled out and she relaxed a bit more and said, "Special occasions. Not my favorite thing but not awful either, but I want you to tell me any time you want something kinky. I won't promise yes, but you are my husband so I will consider it."

I agreed, "Honestly my favorite is still missionary because it is face-to-face and intimate."

She smiled and said, "Me too."

We both took a shower and cleaned up then had missionary sex. It was wonderful and intimate lovemaking. The urge to climax was there but weak enough to take it slow with intense wet kissing. The orgasms were medium for both of us, but they were intensely satisfying like an all-day rain. I held her after. She dozed on my chest with a content smile on her face. Until nine when we went down to the pool.

One near the pool she said, "Cmeah!" (C'mere) In a faux gangster accent.

She came in and kissed me deep and wet. She smiled and told me flat out, "I love swapping spit."

She kissed me even wetter, basically she was almost licking the inside of my mouth. She told me, "I need this kind of kissing. It's very intense for me and brings me closer to you."

She paused a second then said, "I need us to be close... VERY close."

We kissed just like she liked for several minutes to the point she started purring lightly.

She broke the kiss then her eyes changed. She grabbed me and we again fell into the deep end of the pool. We played and splashed then swam together

We got out of the pool and sat in our loungers in our own little section of the pool deck and talked.

I asked, "You get along with your parents?'

She nodded enthusiastically and said, "I adore my parents."

She was saddened and said, "They were swept up in a homeless sweep. They are in St. Louis Camp 2. I got a text from a stranger who said my parent's phones had been stolen. It said they are alive and healthy and that the camp does feed them but no one is allowed in or out without special permission. It's been weeks since I directly heard from them. They were homeless for three weeks more than we were. We were going to take them in but my dad said he found a better area to camp in and we were due to be evicted early in February. The better place turned out to be actively patrolled and they were swept up."

I grimaced and felt for her.

She asked, "You?"

I said, "My father died when I was younger"

Jennifer touched my arm and said, "Awww."

I continued, "My stepfather was a bastard who treated me terribly. He pressured my mom into basically ignoring me and paying attention to my younger half-brother. I left as soon as I was 18 and never looked back. I graduated early and got into college for my grades."

She winced and said, "This truly is a second chance isn't it?"

I nodded and said, "Things just don't seem to be improving there. Just the same old, same old riots and homelessness."

I took her hand in mine. She came over onto my lounger and laid half on me with her cheek on my chest. She felt so right.

I asked her about her childhood. She said, "I got along great with my parents."

She sighed and paused, "Sorry."

I said, "I don't wish my crappy parents on anyone."

She nodded and continued, "I had enough college courses and AP credits to finish in 2019. Of course, there were no jobs by then. I had good enough grades to get a half scholarship. My parents paid about a quarter and I worked for the rest. I was lucky to graduate debt free, but my timing was obviously terrible."

I said, "I had a job for four and a half months then Black October hit."

She nodded and said, "Enough of the dark past."

We walked inside and had another soft missionary session before we fell asleep.

I had her spooned to my front and my arms wrapped around her.

MY Jennifer