Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayson nodded and said, "Similar story but it was two weeks for us. We hid in a national forest though. I had a tent because we were campers and food was an issue the last two days though. It got scary when some militia group came through and started giving my ex the eye. They had lots of guns and walkie-talkies. The apparent leader got a message on his walkie talkie then they stalked off. We heard gunfire a half hour later and he never showed up again. We kept hidden until two days before when we started walking. It was two days of walking to the airport. We were kind of lucky I guess, that my prepaid phone was unlimited and was paid up to April. I used the maps app to guide us to the airport."

I said, "We were lucky. We were to be put out on March first so it was a close thing, but we managed to avoid it."

Jayson rolled his eyes and said, "Some kind of luck."

I shrugged and said, "And yet I am here."

Cara said, "It was going to be April first for us."

Jayson sat down and Cara followed, sitting next to him.

Jayson put his arm over Cara's shoulder and squeezed her toward him. Cara turned and kissed him. Jayson said, "I was so relieved when I opened the door to room sixteen and Cara was there."

Cara smiled brightly and kissed him again. The kiss built. Cara nodded then walked over to one of the half walls that divided private areas of the pool deck. She bent over the wall and took a wide stance. Jayson smiled, stood up, came behind Cara then entered her.

Jennifer gave me a coy smile then walked to the other side of the same wall about three feet away along that same wall and took a wide stance. I followed and entered her from behind. The women watched each other being fucked as Jayson and I took our wives from behind at a vigorous but not unkind pace.

Both women became pretty vocal as we both gave our wives a fairly vigorous fucking. It was only about five minutes in as both women were making wonderful noises, clearly appreciating the experience. I have no doubt the audience was part of their excitement. Another five minutes later, both women were fairly spent and Jayson and I pumped into our wives. We were both pretty drained, but sex is simply enjoyable no matter how hard or deep the climax is.

The women looked at each other, smiled, and giggled. Jennifer smiled at me then kissed me and said, "That was fun!" Everyone seemed to be losing any small vestiges of our modesty.

I quipped, "Hi. I'm Joshua Simmons and I am a monogamous porn star."

I pulled out and just sat back down where I was before and Jennifer did the same. My dick was covered in her juices and deflating and I was leaking out of her vagina and neither of us gave a shit or went to clean up. Jayson and Cara did the same thing.

As if nothing happened, Jayson asked where we were from. I said, "Cincinnati " and Jennifer said, "St. Louis."

Jayson said, "Spokane." and Cara said, "Atlanta."

Jennifer said she was starting to feel tired and wanted to go inside. We went inside and decided to just veg in front of the TV in our room. The first channel was the local channel out of Somerset which was playing the local news... naked. Yeah, the weather girl on channel two was a stunner and it was all full frontal. Emma Watkins, the weather woman on Channel Two had F-cup boobs with half-dollar-sized areolae, a full but trimmed bush, long dark brown hair, and a face that men would start a bar fight over her.

Jennifer laughed at me and said that she was going to find a weather guy with a giant thing and changed the channel. She found the exercise channel first and stopped. Some buff and hung dude was going over a workout though I am not sure how much was workout and how much was eye candy for those who like looking at men. After ten minutes she smiled then kissed me and channel surfed all of the Cornwall islands Channels. Lots of 'scenery' on the channels. She again stopped on an 'A' league soccer game. Yes, naked. No, I wasn't mad. Jennifer giggled watching all the guys' cocks jiggling as they chased the ball. I winced when some guy almost got crushed in the balls though Jennifer thought it was funny.

Once we got into the UK channels, of course, everyone was clothed again, same with the US-based channels that were in the upper range of the offerings on our TV.

Monday, February 17, 2020

We were woken at seven that morning by our alarm to get ready for our job interviews. I'll have to admit, it is damn weird getting ready for a job interview that involves wearing only shoes. I got in 'my' car, a Toyota Corolla, SE trim. It's not fancy but not some off-brand junk either. Another weird thing: Driving naked. I had my phone set on navigation and put in the first address. A video guy from Movie Max got into the car beside me. I barely noticed them anymore other than a grunt hello. It was the first rainy day on the island since we landed.

I went to the first office that was at the East end of Somerset. It was a small construction company that did repairs on the storm shutters all the buildings have against hurricanes. Naked is just the way they seem to do things here except for official government stuff. I walked in and everyone was starkers. The admin at the window was cute; probably pushing forty but you can tell she was a heartbreaker when she was twenty. Pretty face. Shoulder-length dark brown hair and a sweet smile.

I was shown in and sat at a conference table which was open to her area near the front. Fifteen minutes later, I was still sitting.

Then it happened. The admin came in, looked at me, and said, "The owner is running late". She then followed it with, "You are very cute and have a very nice package. Can we exchange codes?"

I thought I was ready for anything. I was wrong. I recovered and said, "Uh... sure"

She laughed and said, "I hear you are from the US. You will get used to it."

She came over and was walking toward me. Her B-cups with nickel-sized areolae still had a great shape and she was fully shaved. We exchanged codes.

She stood there a second until I finally realized, "Oh right. Uh... nice... uh femininity."

She laughed and said, "Thank you!"

She placed her left leg up so she was a bit open-legged and asked me if she would look good with pubes. I managed to stammer, "Uh yeah."

DID I JUST COMPLIMENT SOME WOMAN'S VAGINA!!!!!? SHIT I DID! And she liked it.

She winked and said, "You will get used to it."

She was openly scrolling her phone looking at my few pictures and said, "You need more pictures, especially your package. Look at my profile!"

I did. There were hundreds of pictures of her from age eighteen until today. I was correct in that she was a stunner at eighteen. She had full pubes back then. Also... Yup, several beaver shots with open legs. She had a middle-sized butterfly-shaped inner labia. There are pictures of her and her husband, also a good-looking guy, hung like... average.

She looked at me and seriously asked, "Do you think I should grow pubes again? My husband wants me to. I like the bare look."

I'm thinking, "EH WHAT!?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "This is just like someone in the US asking what hairstyle would be best. You are a guy. Do you think I would look good with pubes again?"

I said, "Uh. Shouldn't it be between you and your husband?"

She said, "I just wanted a second opinion from a guy. A cute one with a nice package."

I said, "I would think that your femininity is attractive regardless, but perhaps your husband is looking for a change up and you will get more compliments from him."

She nodded, then smiled and said, "Thanks!"

What the everliving fuck!?

Finally, about a half hour later, the owner comes in with the marketing guy. The interview was a bust. It was pretty apparent the owner had faked the interest and was playing it to the video guy and It was just his attempt at a commercial. I wished him luck anyway and headed to my second interview.

I drove to the second interview which was about fifteen minutes from the first on the Southeast end of town. It was the same as the early experience and seeing the oddity of everyone being bare-assed naked, but it is registering less and less each time, besides, everyone is naked on the street. Still, odd in a business environment...

The second company was truly interested in me. They were a contractor that worked on docks and seawalls. I had explained my brief experience as a junior project manager and they seemed impressed. Technically they were looking for a civil engineer, but my experience plus my masters degree made me a good candidate. They said they would be in touch. No one asked me for my CIS code.

The third interview was at half past eleven and was at the west end of town. They were a contracting company that worked on the breakwaters and surgegates at the ends of the harbor. Those breakwaters could take quite a bit of punishment from the hurricanes that passed. Big hurricanes actually hitting The Cornwall Islands happened about every seven years, but the waves traveled great distances. Their job was to repair and replace parts of the breakwaters or the navigation aids that were damaged.

At the end of this interview, It was lunchtime and I stopped at a quick-serve pizza place named Carson's Pie near The Central Fountain in Somerset. The sign was of a cartoon nude woman with a pizza slice as her pubes. Yeah, I thought it was strange. I was walking along the sidewalk toward this Central Fountain that everyone talks about and stopped dead in my tracks upon seeing it. This town is like a fucking gorgeous movie set, even during the day without all the strings of lights. It was the first time I saw the Central Fountain. Damn, another amazing part of this amazing city. The center of town is actually four blocks in from the harbor. It's a giant traffic circle with a two-hundred-foot tall round central column surrounded by twenty-four one-hundred-foot round columns, all shooting water into the air. I am just standing there stunned at the sheer crazy beauty of this city.

After lunch, The fourth interview was downtown at the Interior Department. For The Cornwall Islands, this is just an office of fifty people that takes care of the engineering and administrative ends of public lands and facilities. I keep mentioning the walking around naked part being weird but I kept having these experiences.

The building was two blocks from The Central Countain. It was just a two-story stucco building painted light beige with a green metal, hip roof. It's a nice modern building and I walk into the doors and am greeted with a lobby and two very pretty twenty-something young women stark-ass naked. Yeah. They were an eyeful. One was a model pretty blonde who introduced herself as Elizabeth. She had a perfect B-Cup chest with half-dollar-sized areolae. She was fully shaved down below with prominent, but not mud flap labia. The other woman introduced herself as Arra. She was merely a pretty blonde who was exceedingly gifted when it came to the chest and no, she was not overweight. Arra's shoulder-length hair complimented her nicely. Arra was also completely shaved and had small labia as far as I could tell. I tried and mostly succeeded at being professional and told them I was there for an interview.

It was a modern office building with dividing walls that were glass. I was shown into an office with a conference table and asked to wait. I was sitting down and Nathan Blaine, the Interior Minister walked in. Another shock. His wife must walk bow-legged because he was hung like a literal horse. Yeah, he had swagger and he knew it. He was actually nice and I was surprised. He was a proud horse, but he was actually a friendly horse.

Two female directors walked in. Both were attractive women. The first was Georgina Archibald. She was in her late thirties and about five-three with an average face, dark brown hair, a D-cup Chest, and a shaven vagina. The second Gemma Stewart was in her early forties, and had light brown hair, a pretty face, and a B-cup chest. She was also shaven. In came the awesomely gifted Arra from the front desk to take notes and start a slide show presentation about the Interior Department. I knew to take mental notes and the presentation was only six minutes long. I figured they were looking for me to ask questions based on the presentation.

So I was sitting there staring at anything but the three beautiful women and the horse sitting across from me using the presentation to focus. They asked me standard questions and then asked me about information that had been presented in the slide show. It did get easier and at the end of the interview, I was shown out the door to the lobby.

Arra walked back to the front desk, looked right at my package, and said, "Nice package!"

She came out from her chair and said directly that they both liked my package then wanted to exchange codes with me. I noted her background color was yellow, indicating she was in a relationship and not looking to hook up. Elizabeth also had a yellow background and was a bit shy and just held her scan code out.

She also quietly said that they were going to offer me a project manager position.

Yeah, I felt good walking out of that one, but the scenery was distracting and I just had two more women exchange nudes with me. It really was just a thing here. Yeah, Elizabeth had the face, but Arra's boobs had me wanting to do a serious motorboating.

The final interview was with a general contractor who built the high-end condo towers along the Western waterfront of Somerset. I walked in and again was confronted by a catwalk model gorgeous brunette in her mid-twenties who introduced herself as Michelle. Another stunner in her early thirties with a B-cup chest and a smoking body.

She led me to a conference room and told me to sit down and an older man entered. He was in his early fifties, fit, and had average endowment. He was followed by a very well-preserved blonde woman in her late forties with falsies that weren't water balloons, but the shape was a bit odd. She had a full but trimmed bush of matching pubic hair. He introduced himself as John, the owner, and the woman was his wife Simone who handled the logistics. Another woman entered who introduced herself as Andrea. She was the director of engineering. She was a pretty redhead in her late thirties with a D chest and a thick red firebush that she was clearly quite proud of. On my way out, Andrea and Simone wanted to exchange scans. Simone's background was green and I realized she had an open relationship with her husband who was prominent in many of the photos in her pictures section. I thought it was interesting, but she respected my yellow background. Simone had full-on sex pictures in her CIS profile with different men outright fucking her. I noticed in the background of some pictures her husband was pumping away on different women. At least their relationship seemed mutually non-exclusive.

The interview went well and I had a good feeling about my prospects.

I arrived home at three and Jennifer was all smiles. She kissed me hard then announced, "I have a job and I start next Monday! I'm going to be an actual accountant at Jones & Cranston Meats!"

I hugged her closely and told her I probably had an offer or two coming. Yes, I know that no one is excited about being an accountant... until you graduate with an accounting degree and beg for a job for literal months to no avail.

She smiled at me then said, "The offer made me happy and happy makes me horny."

Who was I to say no to sex? She went over to the patio and walked out then bent over the rail with her feet apart. Jennifer had zero modesty left and clearly got off on the possibility of being watched. I entered her and gave her a vigorous but not too hard fuck she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. We saw no one but she had a nice orgasm thinking about the possibilities. Once done, we cleaned up and went inside to lay on the bed side by side.

She said, "That whole code exchange thing happened to me seven times today."

I said, "It happened six times for me."

She laughed, "It's so strange here. Two men at the first company said I had beautiful breasts. One guy at the second company said I had lovely pubes on my femininity and said that my husband was a lucky man."

I nodded and told her, "I am a lucky man. One woman turned around in her chair, got up and put one leg on a shelf. She wasn't open but she wasn't closed either. She was three feet from me asking my opinion on her vagina. I mean, literally opened her legs a bit and asked me if she should grow her pubes out. She wasn't gaping, but I saw her innies."

Jennifer asked, "What did you say?"

I said, "She should. Her husband was hinting at it. She could always shave them off later."

Jennifer laughed and said, "One guy at the fourth company I interviewed at was huge."

I should have been jealous, but we are both going to see attractive members of the opposite sex. Heck, I had the woman half open asking me if I thought she would look good with pubes. I said that Nathan Blaine, the Interior Minister that I interviewed with was also enormous.

A courier arrived at four that afternoon. There were photo proofs of our wedding day and had a dozen pictures of my first date with Jennifer. We picked quite a few of them. Printing was free as were frames. I was diving into our marriage head first. I owe it to her and she is doing the same for me. The photographer caught several of when Jennifer kissed me after she said it was okay to grab her ass. Yeah. I liked that one and ordered an 8x10 for one of my office walls. We paid for the rights to the pictures so we could load some onto CIS. It was two hundred dollars and not covered by Movie Max, but allowed us the right to even put those pictures into our Shutterfly projects or CIS profiles.

A half-hour later, two couriers arrived ten minutes apart. I had two written offers. The second place offered me the position at ninety-three thousand six hundred and the other offer was from the Interior Department at ninety-two thousand.

One of those moments in my life I would never forget...

I was holding those letters. Those precious letters. A real job was being offered by not one but two places.

I savored the moment and Jennifer clearly read my emotion. Jennifer kissed me, seeing that I was simply savoring the moment of personal victory. I was going to have a job...

I WAS GOING TO HAVE A REAL JOB!!!!

A REAL MOTHERFUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!

My moment was broken when a crew with one of the bigger video cameras knocked on the door. We let them in and they entered with a cell phone along with Jay.

Jay said, "Okay. Time for the phone call home!"

Jay warned us to not ask about our exes then he started the phone call. There was ringing. Time ticked by slowly.

A woman's voice said, "Hello?"

Jay said, "This is Movie Max calling as arranged. I have your daughter and her husband standing next to me. Let me remind you that any mention of how her ex is doing can disqualify her and cause her huge legal problems. Do you understand, ma'am?"

The woman said, "Call me Joyce, and my husband Robert. We have not heard from Aaron anyway. We liked him, but we were not that close. May I speak to Jennifer?"

Jay said, "That is the purpose of this call, and remember, this phone call is recorded and will be on the show."

Joyce said, "I understand."

Jay handed her a phone.

Jennifer said, "Mom!?"

Joyce said, "JENNIFER! Is it really you? It's been almost four weeks. Some man came into the camp yesterday and gave me a cellphone to use."

Jennifer said, "I know, mom. I miss you. They made me leave my phone in Charlotte. I was basically out of minutes anyway."

Joyce said, "And I miss you. So... What was it like... I mean... I know it's heartbreaking and all but..."