Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer said, "It was. Losing Aaron hurt. I cried for an hour after we accepted the contract and separated, but we knew it was coming and I was kind of prepared emotionally. I went into this locker room and they took everything, clothes, phone, my wedding rings... I was sent bare naked with literally nothing into this separate room to collect myself. It had a couch and a TV. I took a shower and a light lunch then right before three in the afternoon, my new husband walked into the room I was in."

Joyce asked, "And!!!!!"

Jennifer looked at Joshua, "Mom. He is wonderful. He was my first choice. I GOT MY FIRST CHOICE! His name is Joshua. Mom, we have a wonderful connection."

Joyce said, "I am so relieved."

Jennifer said, "Mom. I selected down from one hundred men. I went on dates with twelve of them and ranked them afterward. You have no idea how relieved I was that I got my first choice and it turns out that I was his first choice. It's still awkward sometimes, but we are making a real go of it and I'm having fun. We rode horses on the beach yesterday."

Joyce said, "Naked right?"

Jennifer laughed, "Yes Mom, naked as much as I said and more. Mom, the house is cammed every bit as much as they warned. I have no secrets anymore. I am a porn star; just a married one who only has relations with her husband. The first morning, they showed a video of Joshua going down on me."

Joyce said, "Wow.... uh... Is it worth it?"

Jennifer said, "I think so. I have a home now and I know I will be living there for two years. My stress level dropped from extreme to almost nothing. We have gone out to dinner every night so far. IT IS SO MUCH FUN! From little food and only the most basic to... anything I want."

"Mom, We were booted out of our place in early February. We were homeless for a week and it was frightening. We were living in his car because we had already sold mine to get money for food. On the twelfth of February, the rioters came through where we were parked. We ran as they targeted us. They burned the car but we lost them. I had eighteen minutes left on my prepaid phone and I used seventeen of them calling Movie Max. They arranged for us to meet them at the airport on the thirteenth. We sold ourselves to the corporate devil, but when we got to the airport, they had duplicate ticket information for us and they gave us two twenty-five dollar gift cards for two of the eateries in the terminal. We hadn't eaten in over a day. We flew to Charlotte and were taken to the set."

"I sold myself, but I have food. No insecurity. I went to job interviews today and I have a job. A real accounting job with a real salary. I start next Monday."

Joyce said, "For real!?"

Jennifer smiled brightly and said, "For real! Not sure what it will be like when the show is streaming worldwide, but they seem very nice now. We will see after they watch me having sex."

Jennifer laughed, "Everyone in the office was stark naked. It was surreal. People walk naked in the streets like it's nothing because it is nothing to them. Surreal beyond what I could imagine."

Joyce said, "You understand, your father and I will not be watching right?"

Jennifer laughed, "Yes Mom."

Joyce said, "Can I speak to your new husband?"

Jennifer said, "Yes. He treats me very well. Please don't bombard him with questions that will embarrass him."

Joyce said, "Well put him on!"

Jennifer handed the phone to Joshua and said, "My mom wants to talk to you."

I said, "Hello ma'am."

Joyce chuckled, "Don't ma'am me. You are to call me Joyce because I hate formality and love how well you treat my daughter. Thank you. It's weird and quite bizarre, but thank you for taking good care of my daughter. She sounds happier than she has in a year. Here. Say hi to my husband then put Jennifer back on."

Robert came on and said, "Please call me Robert. That is the name my parents gave me. I also thank you for being good to my little girl. You keep doing that."

I said, "I will. She is smart, sassy, and beautiful, just what I like."

Robert said, "That is what a dad wants to hear. What do you do?"

I said, "I'm a construction engineer. Basically a junior project manager."

Robert said, "Do you have a job?"

I said, "Not yet sir."

Robert asked, "Well you are trying right?"

I said, "I don't have one yet because I have two offers and have to pick which one by tomorrow morning."

Robert said, "REALLY!?"

I said, "Yes... Two offers."

Robert said, "Well it sounds like Jennifer did very well picking you and you picking her, despite the chaos."

I said, "Thank you sir... er Robert."

Robert handed back the phone to his wife.

Joyce asked, "Joshua, what do your parents think of all this craziness?"

I said, "My father passed and my mom chose my stepfather and half-brother over me. I lived at home until I was eighteen but left after high school graduation. It was tense."

The phone call had pretty much ended by then and I handed the phone to Jennifer for her to say goodbye. The crew left then we walked from our home toward town and just held hands talking. One of those things I can't get enough of even though mundane. After a year of hell, I was simply walking with my wife toward town to pick a restaurant out. Simple and wonderful. We ended up at a place called Thai Sharona. The owner was not Thai but her name was Sharon and had lived in Thailand for twenty years, married to a Thai man. When she caught him fooling around, they divorced and she ended up on The Cornwall Islands to start over.

After dinner, we headed to a UK-based grocery chain named Tesco then to a Kroger. The prices were pretty similar and we got groceries from both. Being able to sample from a different culture in each store was interesting. One thing I loved was that Tesco had very good meals ready to go and over time, I grew a taste for a few things that we could only get at Tesco. In the end, a big grocery run was to both stores as some UK brands were better than US brands and vice versa.

What was universally wonderful between both stores was being able to buy the items we wanted and not worry about having to buy store-brand noodles if I liked Ronzoni better.

I thought about my two offers that night and in the end, I chose the Interior department. I sent replies to both places offering me employment, one accepting the offer to start the following Monday and the other, thanking them for the offer and being polite about taking the other one.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The TV alarm went off at seven that morning and we walked down hand in hand to take our showers outdoors. Showering outdoors is simply a lot of fun and we both enjoy it. Jennifer looked at me impishly, pushed me onto one of our loungers on the pool deck and sat beside me then hot kissed me and scooched lower to give me a blowjob. Jennifer was giving this one very sensually looking at me as she took me in her mouth and cupped my balls as she smiled up at me, wanting me to enjoy her ministrations.

Five minutes in, I came and Jennifer swallowed my load then started the water and rinsed her mouth out. Once again, she wanted us to wash each other. I still love doing it. Yes, I concentrated on the obvious parts as did she. I was still pretty drained so my dick was still soft. Still, Jennifer allowed and enjoyed my caresses on her intimate areas.

The shuttle bus picked us up and we went to a new place for breakfast called Tea-riffic. Yeah, Somerset is full of awful puns for names of businesses. Tea rooms are a thing in the UK and it was much more than a tea place, but I had my first true English breakfast though I did not care for the beans. The eggs were perfect.

Midway through eating, Jay came up and said to our group, "Good morning! Seems seven of the ten couples are doing actual skydiving today. A few announcements first. Tomorrow, Wednesday is more of an off day than anything, however, the activity for the day is hanging with the other couples in the East or West apartment groups. Call it a big pool party and you will have time to organize tonight at a buffet we will bring you to at five this afternoon. Also, Tomorrow you are to get together with your spouse and plan for Friday which I will explain shortly.

"Thursday is a trip to a Cenote! If you don't know what that is, look it up. It will be an amazing day at Three Cenotes National Park on the far western portion of the Island of St Austell. Yes, you will have your first trip to St Austell as that group is coming here to have an activity on this island."

Friday is a big one. It is your first multi-camera shoot with your spouses at The Grace Mansion and this one is overnight. We will take video on three scenes with your spouse. Yes, it is monogamous but will be more like a movie set with two cameras per scene. Everyone gets fifty or more bonuses for this one and the setting is the same for all. A romantic anniversary dinner at the Grace Mansion with an overnight stay. Yes, it is a one-week anniversary, but it is an anniversary. We will need a very basic script sent to us via email in which rooms you will be using. A map of the house will be in an email we will send you. You will pick three rooms or areas of the mansion or its grounds for three full penetration sex scenes that should be from five to ten minutes long. One should be in the bedroom each of you will have"

"Note that you can fake ejaculations as I know the men have been doing a wonderful job in maintaining the requirement of sex sessions. In other words, if one of your sessions on Friday just doesn't end in a giant cum fountain, fake it and we will edit accordingly. Each man will be given a little blue pill so be aware. Yes, you are young, but this shoot is a big deal. Lube will also be available to keep things slippery if needed. I would suggest holding off on Thursday for a good sexual recharge of everyone."

Jennifer was smiling when she heard it.

I looked at her and asked, "You really are looking forward to it aren't you."

She sighed then nodded and said, "Sorry. I didn't know this side of me existed."

Nicholas was again hostile to Jay, "You basically want us to do an actual porn shoot?"

Jay nodded and said, "You will be staying overnight Friday night. We will be using higher-end cameras on this one. Movie Max said activities and it is part of your contract. As I said, It will be with your wife and the difference will be a nicer setting and a two-camera crew in lieu of your house cameras. We have a dozen hours or more of you and your wife together. The difference will be the cameras and a small crew."

Nicholas sighed and I wondered if he was ever happy. Jay was correct, there had to be a dozen hours of me sticking my thing into parts of Jennifer and her clearly liking it. We had already done it in front of the other people in our apartment group so I was okay with the whole thing. I looked around and many seemed nervous. Jennifer was the only one with a big smile. I was okay with it because it was just more cameras than usual and a crew.

By the end of the speech, we were done with breakfast and taken to the airport. There was quite a bit of explanation on how the sky diving was to work and we were even shown how to pull the chute and even the emergency chute should something happen to the dive master we were paired with. Our dive masters were all fully clothed much to my relief.

At half past eleven I was paired up with a bear of a man named James who went through the same instructions again in case bad things happened. We took off and the plane climbed to the right altitude then circled over a large area of grassland. Once over the landing correct area, I was the fourth one out of the plane and Jennifer was the fifth.

I really did not enjoy the freefall part as I was too nervous thinking about the chute deploying. One thing I remember distinctly is the flappy flappy of my dick as I was in freefall and it wasn't subtle. Imagine if your dick was in a one hundred-twenty-mile-and-hour wind. I did enjoy it once the chute had deployed. Once down, Jennifer simply looked at me and said, "Never again."

She was shaken so I held her. She was also embarrassed as she had peed from being so scared and her divemaster caught the brunt of it.

Yeah, I managed to not laugh at the mental image of her poor dive master getting peed on. Later that night, she was good with it and even laughed at herself. She thanked me for my composure at the obviously funny situation and also for just holding her when she needed it.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Being in your arms... wonderful."

Yeah, that made my day.

Wednesday, February 19, 2018.

Our TV alarm went off at eight that morning with instructions to meet a new announcer, Claire at ten that morning at the pool. Claire arrived with a video crew a few minutes early. Claire was a strawberry blonde with a pretty face, A-cup boobs and quarter-sized areolae. Her carpet matched the drapes as they say with her trimmed but full bush. She was on the tall side around five foot nine.

All five couples of our East apartment group met at the pool at the appointed time as Claire gave her introduction, "Hello, I'm Claire and I will be the Movie Max hostess for your party. You will get together, and plan what food you will be having at six this evening. It is your choice of foods but this should be festive and should include a special grocery trip to one or multiple stores."

We were all standing there when I simply asked, "Okay who do we want to organize this?"

All eyes were on me and Anthony said, "I say it's Joshua."

I said, "Uh, I wasn't trying to be in charge."

Anthony said, "Too bad. All those in favor of Joshua running the show today raise your hands."

It was nine to one. I was the one against.

Anthony shrugged and said, "I've been a manager and I don't get off on 'being the boss'" He made quote marks on 'being the boss'

Jennifer made it all better with a cheek kiss and a, "I do get off on you being the boss."

I sighed. I had some experience in being the boss sometimes during my brief tenure as a junior project manager I had to be the backup and that sometimes meant telling people what to do. It is not nearly as fun as it sounds. You have to make orders sound like requests and any school that does not teach the difference between boss and leader is doing that person a massive disservice. I don't enjoy leading... unless I get paid for it, then I am very good at it because I took the advice about being a leader to heart.

I smiled at my wife, I guess being in charge turning her on was going to have to be my payment.

Everyone was looking at me and I sighed so I started with, "Well we have to decide on food. Let me suggest we use the grill and do two things plus vegan."

Sophia asked, "Vegan... eww. Who is vegan?"

No one raised their hands.

I carefully asked, "So no one would have vegan?" I saw nine people shaking their heads.

Cara said, "I want steak! After a year of noodles, give me steak!"

Stephanie said, "I know a great recipe for chicken done on a grill!"

I'll shorten this part to; I did the Tesco run with Andrew and Jennifer did her run to Kroger with Stephanie. Jayson and Cara headed to Walmart for paper plates and that kind of stuff while the other two couples started moving stuff around for the party.

When I got back, they had set up the volleyball net across the pool and the ball was floating in the pool. All of the loungers were put along the far side of the poll and paired. A truck had come up and delivered three, eight-foot long folding tables and plastic chairs. The grill was heated and a DJ was playing top forty hits from the UK.

I looked around and smiled. Taking a leadership approach and making sure it was obvious I was sharing the work burden led to everyone pitching in and it was all set. It was Stephanie's sauce for barbecued chicken for lunch and steak for dinner.

After lunch, everyone got into the pool for water volleyball. The women suggested boys vs girls. Two hours of being beaten badly by the women was worth it for all of the jiggling boobs. The women played up the jiggle and none of the men gave a shit about losing. It was their strategy all along and we were happy to take all the losses.

That evening, I sat with Jennifer on our loungers. It had been a fantastic day. Everyone had two wonderful meals and a lot of fun. Yes, watching the women jump around naked during our water volleyball game was very enjoyable. Even seeing nude women every day... There is something special about women's breasts jiggling.

We were supposed to come up with a rough script for our porn shoot and I asked Jennifer how she felt. I asked, "Are you still okay about our porn shoot?"

I was still surprised when she said, "I'm looking forward to it a lot."

I asked, "Really?"

She nodded and said, "I never knew it was part of me but the sex we did the first night turned me on and by the third time we did it I was hooked. I like an audience. I don't know why, but I do. Part of it has to do with them showing you eating me that first morning. I had no secrets at the interview stage but that video took things to another level."

I joked, "Not like we have a choice."

Jennifer said, "I want to hold off on sex until Friday. I want our first scene for you to boob fuck me and put a big load on my chest then you go down on me." It was interesting how Jennifer was ever more direct as our relationship matured from the first day.

I laughed and said, "You have been thinking about this."

She nodded.

I looked at Jennifer and she smiled. She also looked... predatory.

We brought out our phones and went to a link in our emails that showed the layout of the Mansion with pictures of all the rooms and grounds. It was quite impressive, not only the house, but the grounds, outbuildings, and gardens.

We sat down and came up with a rough script

Boob fuck. First, so Joshua can recover then have Joshua eat pussy for 6 minutes max to avoid overstimulation

Greenhouse and gardens sex. Doggie bent over then ballet dancer position

Romantic bath then long lovemaking bedroom Missionary LONG

Jennifer looked at the last and smiled at me then said, "I cannot wait."

It was one of those odd moments in life and I knew it... Even more odd was that I was not only okay with it, I was okay with the fact that we were probably going to have more of these multi-camera and crewed shoots.

Thursday, February 20, 2018

Our TV alarm went off at seven that morning and the shuttle bus took us to the ferry dock at eight where Claire was our host again who said, "Good morning! Today is a special day for both groups. The St Austell group is doing the horseback riding day and this group is heading to St. Austell to swim at Three Cenotes National Park. We have the place to ourselves today and it will be an amazing and memorable adventure.

We walked onto the ferry, sat down then Claire made a call. I heard her say the St Austell group was also loaded on a ferry at the West docks and would leave soon. They took no chances of us seeing the other group except at an extreme distance. I was glad for it actually. I was settling into my life with Jennifer, but the sight of Ashley would possibly mess it all up. Any of us seeing our former spouses may upset us all getting into our new lives. We were not even done with the first week of our two-year stint and my goal was to fulfill the contract and grow old with Jennifer, not Ashley.

The ferry ride was surprisingly fast at twelve minutes from dock to dock. Turning the ferry around took almost a third of our total trip because of wake restrictions at the dock. We got off the ferry and headed to a shuttle bus that was going to take us to the park. I sat next to Jennifer and put my arm around her and drew her in. She smiled and kissed me hot. She teased me about not letting me climax that day so I could douse her boobs with a big load of goo.