Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 04

Story Info
They have multiple enjoyable adventures.
12.6k words
4.47
1.3k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers

Joshua Simmons b January 9, 1997, Masters Mechanical Engineering 2018

Jennifer Simmons b January 12, 1998, BS Management 2019

St. Ives Island Group

Group 1: Joshua and Jennifer. Jayson and Cara, Andrew and Stephanie, Zach and Sara, Anthony and Sophia.

Group 2: David and Brianna, Nicholas and Hannah, Ryan and Lauren, Brandon and Jessica, Nathan, and Anna

Fiction. Still my universe and still my rules. I know very well this would not happen in real life and timelines are compressed.

I recycle names. This story has nothing to do with other series.

Moody and emotional. This is a LONG multi-chapter story about people adjusting to a vastly new situation. There is less explaining in this one but iIt's still wordy and descriptive. They talk about their perceptions of how things are going for them. You were warned.

Heartbreak and Hope Ch04

Sunday, February 16, 2020

As usual, the TV was our wake-up alarm at eight that morning. We got up, I offered her a hand up and we walked hand in hand to the bathroom for tooth brushing then a nice makeout session. Her smile as we pulled away from our making out... wonderful. We walked out the side door and down the steps to the pool area with our toiletries to use our outdoor shower. I washed her and she washed me, completely again. Call me a wuss if you want, but I love grooming my wife and always have. I even love washing her hair. It's sexy, I like that intimacy, and both my wives... wow... BOTH of my wives, I'm twenty-three and I'm on my second marriage... It had been half a day since I had thought of Ashley at all and Jennifer was my now wife.

I love that kind of intimacy. No, it does not hurt that it's an excuse to touch all the fun areas of a woman. Jennifer was smiling with closed eyes as I washed her head to toe. Then she did the same for me. Yeah, I was at full mast when she was washing my cock.

Jennifer smiled at me with a glint in her eyes, I was starting to understand her more subtle cues and I could tell she was willing to do it right there. We both gave up our secrets at the interview stage and anything left was gone with everyone watching me eat her for eleven minutes during the meeting the day before.

I kept her in the warm spray of the shower and fortunately, the air that morning was plenty warm so I did not freeze being out of the water. For those who do not know, there is a technique to shower or pool sex. A woman's vaginal lubrication is water soluble. You can rub yourself raw if you try things like pool sex or sex in a shower too long if the water is constantly in her vagina while you are pumping away. We made out for a while while I gently rubbed her clitoral hood, remembering that she said to not touch her clit directly. It worked well and soon she was involuntarily thrusting, telling me she was ready. I backed her into the spray then scooched down a bit to line up then entered her. Front to front was kind of hard to get the angle right, but it was fun. We both only managed small climaxes and generally enjoyed each other.

After we were done, I looked up and we were being watched. Stephanie and Andrew had watched as had Jayson and Cara. We had an audience and it did not really embarrass me as it probably should have. Stephanie teased us, "Bravo! Bravo! Encore!"

Shyness and modesty? Gone. I'm a freaking porn star who only has sex with my wife. People who only concentrate on orgasms are missing out. Fucking is fun. Making out is fun. Playing with a woman's intimate areas is fun, and as it turns out, screwing in front of the neighbors is fun.

We bowed to our audience, laughed, and went inside to get our stuff for the beach and horseback riding. We had a small list of things to take; 2 beach towels and sunscreen. LOTS of sunscreen, SPF: a million. Walking out the door, Jennifer said, "You are going to hate me."

I said, "I picked you from one hundred women. I doubt it."

She said, "I liked the shower sex by the pool. Them watching turned me on."

I kissed her and told her, "Look. We are porn stars whether we admit the title or not. I'm good."

We were taken by a shuttle bus to another restaurant on the waterfront called Red Anchor to have breakfast. This building was another Tudor half-timber style though it was only one story tall with a patio over the water behind the building. The shuttle bus had to stop a block away because the street parking slots were taken anywhere near where we were going. We got off and walked hand in hand toward the Red Anchor Inn when Jennifer said to me, "I'm beginning to understand this place. Would you think me weird if I told you I like walking around naked? I'm not talking sexually... I'm talking..."

I finished her sentence, "Free. It's like clothing was a burden. It just feels nice to always be naked and walking along without a worry feels freeing. It's also nice to be ready for the day after only putting shoes and socks on."

She smiled and nodded, "I feel my breasts sway on their own... unconstrained. I feel the air on my vagina which is cool and dry rather than warm and a bit sweaty."

I nodded and teased her, "And the view is nice."

She giggled and said, "Yeah. I like seeing some of the nice packages."

I laughed and said, "It's weird. It's sexual... but it's not. It's changing in my mind and I think I am beginning to understand the people here..."

She finished my thought and said, "Like you get to see an attractive person and all of them. Kind of like no more sexual than seeing their face or that they have a healthy build when we were in the States... Shit... Are you jealous?"

I laughed and said, "What? Do you look at other guys? I know you do. I'm not jealous unless you get crazy about it. You would be abnormal if you didn't look. It's okay to look... Don't touch!"

Jennifer said, "I have NEVER EVER cheated. Not in high school. Not in college or after. I'm a loyal girl."

She met my gaze with intensity to repeat the message, "I'm a loyal girl."

I smiled and squeezed her hand as I said, "I believe you."

She sighed and squeezed my hand back, "You can look too. Same thing. Just don't overdo it, okay."

I said, "I know. This place is full of attractive people. Bill was right, there are very few fat people on the Cornwall Islands. Fitness is definitely a thing here."

We were led through the building onto the waterside patio for another amazing meal with a stunning view. I looked at my wife and smiled. She smiled back and I sat back, realizing I was relaxed and my stress level... compared to three days ago? Nonexistent. I ordered bacon and eggs and she got a one-egg omelet. Once again, Movie Max has chosen well. The food was perfect and the setting was the same.

The meeting was short. Jay said, "Several things but no long speeches today. Tomorrow, you will have a phone call home in the late afternoon. I would remind you that talking about your exes is forbidden. We will arrange the calls and warn the people on the other end to not divulge any information they may have. Still, family is important so you will have calls. Tuesday is sky diving. You have the choice of real skydiving or faux skydiving in a wind tunnel so think about which you want to do."

When Jay came around for phone numbers, I told Jay, "My mom and I are not really on speaking terms. My step-father... Not such a nice guy and he only wants her to only deal with my younger half-brother and I have not spoken to her in three years."

Jennifer said, "I would love to talk to my parents, but they are in the St Louis Homeless Camp Two. I have my mom's cell phone number but you blocked my phone for so many numbers, including those outside of The Cornwall Islands." She gave the number over. Jay said they would try to make contact on her behalf..

There were no sex highlights at this meeting. It was pretty much announcements, breakfast, and go.

We rode the shuttle bus for a good half hour to a place on the northwest part of the coast. I was looking at my wonderful wife with my arm around her, enjoying the view. The trip itself was fun. We made out a little and that was fun too. I can't get over how wonderful her kisses are. The views and the scenery, lush countryside with fields set up like those in England followed by forests, then a quaint coastal town or two.

When we got to the beach and exited the bus, we walked to a man standing with a horse's reins in his hand. There were twenty horses for us to ride so we each had our own. I have to admit, I was looking forward to this. I looked at the cameras and began to understand just how much I could get out of this if I just let this thing happen. The corporate devil promised me he would pay... He was paying me with adventures now... bigly.

The man with the horses' reins said his name was Niles and explained that all of the horses are gentle older horses that are very well trained. He showed us how to mount the horse and suggested that each of the men help our wives when doing so. It was odd to watch a bare-ass naked man getting into a saddle then getting off then repeating. He explained the commands and that the horses were very well trained. They simply will not go faster than a slow canter.

Niles demonstrated himself several times and then picked Anthony and Sophia to try first. They walked up to the horse a bit nervously until he said to Sophia, "Go to the horse and put your left foot up into the stirrup."

Sophia complied and waited for more instructions.

He said, "The front thing on the saddle sticking up is the horn and the back ridge is the cantle. Next, put your left hand on the horn, and the right on the cantle."

Sophia complied and waited for Niles to finish the explanation.

He said to Anthony, "Okay this is your wife so I will not do this. You will because you will be pushing her up by her ass and I will not touch another man's wife in that manner. Sophia. I am going to count to three. On three I want you to jump with your right foot, swing it around as Anthony pushes you up by your ass."

Anthony grinned. Sophia leaned, kissed Anthony, and said, "He can touch my ass any time he wants."

Niles said, "Anthony. Remember that your wife does not have nearly the upper body strength that you do. She will have a harder time pulling herself up than you would. Be good to her and help her."

Niles said, "One... two... Three!"

Sophia jumped and Anthony pushed. It worked and Sophia was now on the horse.

Niles repeated the process for each of us. Soon all our wives were on the horses. Yes, I loved pushing Jennifer's ass upward. No, the brief view of her vaginal charms was not unappreciated.

Niles showed the men how to mount the horse ourselves and that no, he was not going to push us up by our asses. He said, "Don't forget to NOT sit on your balls. The saddle is hard and it will kind of push things backward."

I mounted my horse on the first try. It did not hurt that I had seen Niles do it a half dozen times and he did the move-your-balls-forward thing so I managed to not sit on my balls. Saddles are harder than you think they are. Niles had given us sound advice.

Jennifer teased me and said, "I don't want your balls damaged in any way. I have plans for you later."

The seriousness in her eyes caused me to rise about halfway. It took me a minute to calm down and go soft again. Jennifer saw it and laughed. It was not a mocking laugh as I knew Jennifer was enthusiastic about sex and she would fulfill her promise later.

We started our journey forward. Yeah, it was fun talking to Jennifer and yes I watched her boobs bounce as the horse walked slowly along the beach. She accommodated me a bit for a while, making sure there was some extra bounce as her horse trotted along the beach. She smiled at me and said, "This is really turning out to be fun."

We went East for around ninety minutes. The scenery... wow. The faux English countryside with farms and their stone walls or subtropical forests to the right and rocky shores to our left were spectacular. We turned around from where we came and were back at the starting place. A large trailer-mounted barbecue had been driven onto the beach and was set up for a lunch of pulled pork sandwiches. Folding beach chairs had been provided and we ate with our plates in our laps.

I smiled at Jennifer and said, "You have barbecue sauce on your lip."

She looked surprised and asked, "Where?"

I used it as an excuse to kiss her. She reciprocated and we made out for a bit. We had both lost pretty much any degree of shyness or modesty and we were enjoying each other.

An hour later, I helped Jennifer up onto the horse again. This time she teased me a bit by swinging her leg slower once she found her upper balance. She was deliberately allowing me a view of her beautiful sex. She looked at me and said, "You like?"

I grinned and said, "I like it a lot."

After lunch, we went the other way, West for an hour. I knew we had many good memories made that day as the scenery passed by slowly. I could feel myself falling for Jennifer. I did not yet love her yet, and yeah, we are in our honeymoon phase, but she really did feel just right.

The view and the surf... a perfect romantic time. All the couples rode side by side but we spaced out along the length of the beach. We talked... laughed and just enjoyed the view. We both thought of our exes less and less. The pain diminished... I hoped the same thing was happening for Ashley. I hoped she was living her new reality. Part of me will always love her, but she is the past. Jennifer is my wife and I will try... NO. I WILL... love her.

The views.. The beach... the experience. I paid the admission price and this horseback beach day is me taking some of my due from back Movie Max. The hour back was similar to the ride out but the same gorgeous ocean view. We were done by half past two and back at our condo by half past three.

We were barely in the door when Jennifer turned and gave me a hot kiss. Yeah, I love it when the woman initiates sex because it tells me that she truly is interested in me. She just said, "Soft" and led me to the bedroom.

We made love for half an hour. Soft stroking and deep wet kissing. Intense. We both love and crave it and we both had nice if short orgasms. Nothing toe-curling but it was an intense and pleasurable time. We cleaned up and walked into town for dinner. We stopped at Somerset Harbor Pizza and ordered a Chicago-style pie.

We were just sitting back with our pizza enjoying our night out talking about how much fun the day was and I asked, "How many photos did you get today?"

She looked at her phone and said, "168."

Between the two of us we had three hundred pictures, we spent time on our photo books on Shutterfly as we sat and compared the pictures we had uploaded. We had a nice one-hour dinner eating pizza and selecting pictures for us to make our photo books. Sometimes it's the simple things that make life fun.

When we got back home at half past seven in the evening, We finished up one of the photo books in her office on her computer. Some formatting just needed to be done on a twenty-seven-inch monitor, not a phone. We both uploaded some of that day's pictures into our CIS profiles as we ventured into our new Cornwall Islands lives together.

Afterward, we were both feeling amorous and got on the bed, making out while I gently made circles of her clitoral hood. It was one of many ways to warm up Jennifer and get her going. I was above her and about to line up to enter her when Jennifer said with a bit of trepidation, "Joshua?"

Timing now? Really? I was a bit concerned by the tone of her voice and said, "Yes?"

Jennifer sighed and gathered her thoughts and said, "I need to know... I think I am starting to fall for you. You promise to catch me?"

This was wonderful news, I looked her directly into her eyes and said, "I am not there yet, but I am falling for you and I will catch you."

She smiled and as I entered her, she orgasmed hard. It was a pure emotional orgasm but it wracked her body for a full toe-curling minute. I loved the feel of her body tensing like that and the knowledge that she was having waves of pleasure.

She looked at me after her thoughts cleared and smiled, "That orgasm was me completely abandoning my emotional defenses. You hold my heart, Joshua. You could destroy me now... or come to love me until the day I die. My heart is now open to you completely and it is yours if you want it."

I looked her in the eyes and told her, "Your heart is what I want most in the world. That is my only goal for this relationship."

I was still inside her and she came hard a second time, that one sent me over the edge. The cool-down was just as much fun. Making out. Jennifer was the ever-amazing kisser.

It was half past eight and I felt like swimming after she agreed with a smile, we headed down to the pool and dove in. Jennifer followed me and then swam beside me as I did a few laps.

Jennifer smiled and said, "Skinny Dipping sure beats swimming in a suit. It feels uh-may-zing!"

I nodded and agreed. After a half dozen laps we stopped and sat on the pool steps. It wasn't cold by any stretch of the imagination. It was just one of those moments. It was dark but we were lit by the pool lights. We kissed. No sex. Jennifer could make a kiss red hot without tongue. She leaned against me. It was just a great moment. The weather was literally perfect every day so far.

I thought about the past few days and the emotional trauma. We were both deep in thought. Jennifer said, "A dollar for your thoughts."

I chuckled half to myself and said, "We both paid a huge price to be here and I realize... I am living the perfect moment. I am sitting here buck naked and loving it. I am warm, not cold, and not hot. I am sitting next to this utterly fantastic woman that I have had sex with three times today and each time was amazing. My stress level is almost nonexistent, and after a year of enormous stress, you notice things like that."

I looked at her and said, "You're amazing. This is the best day I have had since September of 2018... at least..."

She grabbed my chin to face her and kissed me smoking hot again then said, "You called me amazing. Thank you for complimenting me. A girl needs that. You help me feel good about myself. I know it is supposed to be internal, but hearing it makes my heart dance."

We were interrupted by Jayson and Cara clearing their throats behind us and we turned.

Jayson said, "Hi. Hope you don't mind but the pool does look inviting."

I smiled and said, "Not at all! About time we actually started talking to each other outside our program meetings."

We talked a while on light subjects when Jayson looked at Jennifer and said, "I saw you raised your hand about being homeless and were homeless too. How long?"

Jennifer sighed and said, "Almost two weeks. It was frightening. The sheriff came and booted us out on February second then had a crew put all our stuff, what was left of it, on the curb and they changed the locks. The sheriff told us that if he caught us inside again he would make sure he found enough charges to make us felons and in prison for a decade or more. We drove away in my ex-husband's car and lived in it."

"We managed to hide until the twelfth, then the rioters came through where we were parked. They tried to get us but we ran and hid. When we got back to the car, it had been burned. I had my purse and phone and he had his wallet and that was it. Everything else we owned had burned. I had eighteen minutes left on my prepaid phone and I used seventeen of them calling Movie Max."

"Movie Max helped and said they would meet us at the airport on the thirteenth. When we got to the airport, they had duplicate ticket information for us and they gave us two twenty-five dollar gift cards for two of the eateries in the terminal. We hadn't eaten in over a day. We ate then flew out to Charlotte."

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers