Heartbreak in Paradise

Story Info
A bachelor party ruins the perfect love.
17.9k words
4.02
18.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preamble:

This is a supplemental backstory in my generational Sims 3 romance/fan fiction blog. The main characters, Andy and Danae, are the main characters for my current generation. So that the context of the story is clear, I am listing the characters and a brief background for each:

  • Danae Jones Murphy is the main protagonist, and Andy's wife of eight years.

  • Anduin "Andy" Murphy is the manager for the top soccer/football team in the nation.

  • Aaron Hall is the head coach and Andy's best friend.

  • Wyatt Searcy is the star player for the same team, Andy is his best friend.

  • Kirby Kemp is the owner of the team, the Sharks, and a billionaire entrepreneur/executive chef who owns two restaurants and a luxury resort.

  • Darcey Scroggins is Danae's identical twin sister, and Clint is her husband of eight years.

  • Danae and Andy's children are: Elyse (6½), Eamon (5) and Emmitt (3). The nanny, who cares for the Murphy children on occasion, is Trixie (Kiser.)

  • Devin Jones is Danae and Darcey's younger brother, a soccer player for a rival team in their hometown, and the main antagonist in this generation story.

  • Alonzo Faust is the owner of another rival soccer team, the Barnacle Bay Dolphins, who had previously attempted to headhunt Andy away from the Sharks with grandiose promises.

  • The girls' and Devin's father, Travis Jones, was a legendary soccer icon, and the character in my first story, along with his wife, Charlotte.

This short story was never intended to be a part of the main story line, nor did I ever intend to publish it as part of the actual story line. Nevertheless, I'm pretty happy with the end result.

There is considerable drama, a little mystery and a scene of potential violence where a character contemplates suicide. (Spoiler: It doesn't happen). All characters in the story involved in sexual situations are over the legal age of consent.

As with my last story, this one is more a romance story with a little sex, rather than a sex story with a little romance. Stories of an erotic nature are not my forte, so please bear that in mind. As always, I welcome feedback and (kind) constructive criticism. I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing.

Without further ado, I present "Heartbreak In Paradise."

The Bachelor Party...

Wyatt's whirlwind romance with Raisa Torres had gotten serious, and they were very much in love. During a particularly romantic dinner at Kirby's restaurant, he gave her a good-sized diamond ring and a promise to love her forever. He came to work excited the day after their engagement, looking refreshed and in love. Everyone on the team noticed the change in him, especially Aaron, who was proud of him.

"Wyatt, Raisa is so good for you. Much better than pining for a woman you can't have, am I right?" He nudged Wyatt's arm. Aaron referred to Wyatt's decade long crush on Danae Murphy, his best friend's wife. "In all seriousness, though, I'm very happy for you two."

"Thanks, Aaron," Wyatt replied. "Being with someone who actually reciprocates my affection is incredible. Raisa has shown me what it's like to really love."

The wedding was coming quickly, and though it wasn't going to be a huge, extravagant event, Aaron and Andy wanted to throw a bachelor party for Wyatt. He was going to get married only once, and they wanted to send him off in grand style.

Aaron booked a party at one of the bars in town and ordered the whole experience. Open bar, dancers, the best food and music. Andy and Aaron were co-hosting it, and they were excited about the party. Andy had never been to a bachelor party before.

Before the party, Danae gave him a kiss and a stern warning. "I love you, Andy, but don't you come home sick drunk. If you're going to puke, go stay with Aaron. Please, be careful, babe. I know how you get when you're out with the guys."

"No worries, my sweet," he assured her. "I will remember my promise. I'll probably come home aroused and you'll get to reap all the benefits."

She smiled, but hoped not. Danae wasn't thrilled with the idea of female dancers, and she wasn't sure she wanted to be the recipient of his amorous advances after another woman had turned him on.

"I'll be here when you come home, babe, waiting for you however you need me. But, if you're going to stay with Aaron, please call me so I don't worry about you."

"I promise, love." He kissed her passionately and swallowed hard as she played with his hair. Oh, how he loved her fingers in it.

"I love you, Andy. Come home safely to me."

"I crazy love you, Danae. Forever and always." She kissed him so deeply, so passionately that she took his breath away. He smiled a sensuous grin. "You're killing me right now," he panted and kissed her one last time. She caressed his ass and wrapped one long, sexy leg around him, and wouldn't let him go, begging him to stay.

"Come home to me, Andy, and I will give you the other half." She pulled him close. "I can't wait to have you," she whispered in his ear. And he licked his lips.

"You promise?" She nodded. She sighed with great discomfort when he still walked out of the front door. Dammit, she thought.

The limo was waiting to take him to the party, and he turned and waved before closing the door behind him. Danae was unsettled and very horny, but she busied herself with painting while the kids slept.

Andy and Aaron arrived early and made sure everything was perfect. He sampled some of the food, and what he tried was delicious. And though he knew he should eat something substantial, he ordered a beer and got started with Aaron before the party began.

"I promised Danae I wouldn't get drunk tonight, Aaron. Remind me when the tap is flowing and the girls are dancing."

"I'm not one to remember that stuff, Andy. I'm a bit of a party animal, you know that."

"Yeah, you're right. Besides, I won't forget," he said confidently.

Guests began pouring into the bar, and Wyatt arrived surrounded by the guys on the team. Suddenly the party got real, and inhibitions went out the window as the alcohol flowed.

*****

A few hours into the party, and Andy was feeling good. His head was fuzzy from overindulgence, exactly what he had promised Danae he would not do. But, he reasoned, Wyatt only has one bachelor party, so why not live it up?

The dancers showed up and tried to engage the groom in some lap dancing, but he was behaving himself. One of the dancers took a liking to Andy, and she did some sexy moves for him as he put single bills into her g-string. Oh, Danae, watch out, he thought to himself. His motor was running, and he couldn't wait to get home.

In the middle of a lap dance, Danae showed up at the bar. Andy felt guilty immediately and tried to talk his way out of a fight. But she watched him and she smiled, knowing she would reap the benefits. She walked up to him and kissed him. "Hey, babe," she purred at him. "Let me buy a round for us, and we'll get silly together."

"I'd love that," he said as he tried to determine if she was angry about the dancer. But she walked toward the bar and he saw her hold up two fingers. She walked back to where he sat and handed him a glass of dry white wine.

"Here, Andy," she said. She took a sip of her wine and nodded to him. "This is good," she commented.

He took a sip and made a face. "Nae, you know I don't like semi-sweet."

"It's dry, I promise," she nodded. "Let's do a toast. To us."

"To us," he agreed and took a deep sip from the glass.

"Let's go find a corner and make out," she said, feeling tipsy from the wine. "You are so sexy."

His eyes sparkled, and a fire of raw desire lit inside him. "Say it again, Danae. I fucking love it when you tell me that."

"You are so sexy," she purred. "Let's go home." She took his hand and led him toward the back door.

"Wait, isn't your car out front?" he slurred.

"No, I parked back here. I wanted to surprise you." He slipped his hand into hers and she led him outside.

"Come on, Andy," she purred, taking his hands and leading him to her car. He stumbled to the passenger door of the red sports car and fumbled with the latch. The door opened, and he flopped into the seat. Danae got into the driver's side and leaned to her right, kissing Andy passionately. "I can't wait to get you home, sexy man."

"Hurry, Nae" he growled. "I can't wait to take you when we get there. What were you doing at the―"

"I already told you. I wanted to surprise you," she purred.

She drove the few short miles from the bar to the house on the beach, parked in the driveway and Andy opened the door. She ran to his side of the car, and he picked her up, she wrapped around him in a kiss, and he carried her inside to the bedroom.

They weren't inside the bedroom a second when they began tearing clothing from one another. She reached for his erection and he groaned with pleasure. "Tell me how sexy I am," he growled at her. "Oh, you know how I love to hear that, baby."

"You're so fucking sexy, Andy," she purred as she stroked him.

Andy threw his head back and panted. "Yes, honey."

She unwrapped herself from him and pushed him gently back onto her bed. She climbed onto the bed next to him and kissed him deeply. "Fuck me, Andy. Take me and ravage me."

Andy pushed her down onto the bed and overtook her. "I'm gonna fuck you so good," he growled. Forcefully, he thrust her knees open with his and positioned himself above her. "Oh Danae, baby, get ready. I'm gonna rock your world." He wrapped his arm under her leg, opened her up to him, and he plunged into her. She gasped in pleasure. He wasn't even being loving, only interested in his own pleasure. Suddenly, he stopped, dizzy.

"What's wrong, Andy?" she asked, a smile on her face.

"I'm not sure..." he whispered before he blacked out.

*****

At the club...

The party broke up when the club closed at 4 am. Aaron looked around for Andy, but he was nowhere to be found. "Wyatt, have you seen Murphy?"

"He went home hours ago. He didn't look like he was feeling any pain, either."

"I don't envy him. Danae is going to pound him for going home drunk. He promised her." Aaron laughed at the idea. "He's so pussy whipped, it's not funny."

Wyatt chuckled. "I guess I dodged a bullet with her."

The next morning...

Andy awoke to wet kisses on his neck, a blindfold over his eyes and early morning pleasure. His head was pounding, though that didn't stop his arousal, and he purred.

"Good morning, my beautiful princess," he said. "Oh baby, you're being so good this morning." He was rock hard and aching for her.

She said nothing, only soft whimpers escaped her lips as she climbed atop, sat on him, guided him inside her and rode him.

"That's right, baby, tell me how I'm loving you." Her breathy sighs turned him on, and she gyrated her hips on him. A deep, passionate groan built in his chest as they made love together.

"Mhmm," she purred.

"Oh honey, you love me so perfectly" he moaned. He went to reach for the blindfold, but found his hands were tied, and he couldn't reach it. "Heh, you naughty girl," he cooed at her. "I want to watch you enjoy me, baby," he requested, but she only grunted at him.

Passion built up inside him as they made love together, and he was almost ready to come. "Hold on, baby," he growled. "This could get bumpy." He thrust up into her the best he could with such little leverage, and she continued to ride him. He felt her nearing orgasm, and he smiled, almost at his own. "Oh honey, come with me," he groaned, almost ready to explode within her.

She continued to say nothing, only breathing heavily, moaning with pleasure. She leaned down and kissed him, panting. Her kisses got him hotter as orgasm ripped through his body, and he filled her as he came, her name on his lips.

"Oh my goodness, baby, you're incredible," he panted. She laid down on his chest and kissed him. She untied his hands and wrapped herself around him. He reached for the blindfold and looked at her.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked, flabbergasted.

"Aww, sexy, don't you remember? We were at the party and you were all over me, so I brought you home. All I had to do was call you sexy, and you went off like a stick of dynamite. We had so much fun together last night cutie pie, and you don't remember it? I'm crushed!"

"Where am I?"

"You're at my house, sexy." She kissed his chin tenderly, still wrapped around him. "Didn't I please you good?"

"I'm married! I shouldn't even be here, wherever here is." Andy suddenly felt ill.

"Are you? You weren't wearing a ring, sexy." He immediately felt for his ring and discovered it was missing.

"I can't go home," he wept. "How am I going to face my wife?"

"Aww sexy, that isn't my problem. But, you can't stay here either. My husband will be home later today, and he will kill you if he finds you here."

She got off him and stood. She was much chubbier than Danae, with short, spiky red hair and shorter in height. She wasn't even his type. What had he done?

"How did I get here?"

"I drove us here last night. And I'm sorry, but I can't take you home."

"I need to shower. Will you at least let me do that?" Andy had never been more ashamed.

"Go ahead. But if you want to be inconspicuous, don't use my shampoo. It doesn't smell anything like what you use, and she will notice it."

Danae. He now had a huge secret to hide from her. How was he going to cover his tracks? He couldn't confess to her what awful, horrendous thing he had done. He got into the shower and rinsed off, just wetting his hair and cleaning any evidence of his infidelity from him. He didn't spend long in the warm water and stepped out. She threw a towel at him and admired him, naked and sexy.

"Thanks," he said and turned around to hide his nakedness from her, completely humiliated. While he was in the shower, she had gotten his clothing laid out on the bed and left lip prints on his collar and other strategic locations, found his wallet and emptied it, leaving only his identification. This is my tip, she thought, and tucked the cash and cards into her nightstand.

"Look, I'm sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have come back here with you. I don't even know your name."

"Samantha. My name is Samantha. I know who you are."

"Please, don't tell anyone about this. Danae, my wife, she can't find out."

"Oh, don't worry honey. If I were to tell anyone, my husband would kill you. And you're actually a pretty decent fuck and extremely easy on the eyes. It would sure be a shame to see a man of your talent and beauty perish. Because you sure know how to use what you were blessed with, sexy." She licked her lips and winked at him, which made him very uncomfortable.

"Who is your husband?"

"Oh, you definitely know him. He's a football player for the Sharks."

"Never mind," Andy felt sicker. "I don't want to know."

"Troy." Andy knew exactly who he was, and she was right. He was much bigger than Andy, and he had little doubt what she said was true.

"Thanks," Andy said sarcastically. "I'll be out of here in a few minutes. I just need to call my ride and establish an alibi somehow. This is unforgivable."

"The beach isn't far from here, sexy. Why don't you go down there and get all sandy, then call your ride. You fell asleep on the beach last night, right?"

"You sound like you've done this before, Samantha."

"A few times, but don't tell Troy." She held a finger to her pursed lips and shook her head.

"Again, I'm sorry." He gathered himself and walked from the house toward the beach. Maybe, just maybe someone would believe he had fallen asleep in the sand.

As he walked toward the beach the morning was getting warm. This particular beach had tall grasses and a building on stilts that hovered above. He walked toward the water and got himself wet, and then up into the grass under the building. He laid down in the sand, grieved by what he had done, and sobbed.

After Andy left the house, Samantha fetched Andy's wedding ring from her nightstand and twirled it on her finger before she packed it into a box and sealed it. The address was already pre-written and it was ready to be mailed. Troy walked into the house. "Did you get it?"

She picked up the box and shook it. "Yep. As soon as he gets it, we'll get our payment."

"How was he?"

"One of the better ones, Troy, but still not better than you." She kissed him. "Don't hurt him. He has plenty of problems without you threatening him." Sam felt bad about taking this job. Usually, her marks didn't have young families, and she felt a little guilty.

"I hope this was worth it, Sam. I sold my boss out. If he finds out, I'm done, and we can kiss our cushy lifestyle goodbye."

"Don't worry, sugar. It will be worth it. I promise."

*****

At the house...

Danae awoke an hour later at 8:30 am to a cold, empty bed, and her first reaction was anger. Why did he not call me if he was staying with Aaron? she fumed. She started the coffee pot and woke Emmitt for breakfast.

Aaron called about half an hour later. "Nae? This is Aaron. I'm just checking on Andy. His phone was turned off, I guess, because my call went right to voicemail. How's he feeling?"

Danae stopped in her tracks. "What? Aaron, I thought he was with you!"

He laughed. "No, Andy left the party early last night. Wyatt said he was headed home, it was probably around midnight―" When he realized what Danae had said, he wasn't laughing anymore. "Wait, he isn't home with you?"

"If he came home, Aaron, he never made it here." Panic was beginning to settle in. "If he isn't with you, and he isn't home, then where is my Andy?"

"I-I don't know. Nae, I never saw him leave." Aaron tried to remember. "You call the police and file a missing person report. I'll call the hospital and a few of the guys. Don't worry, sweetheart. We're going to find him. I'll kick his ass for you when we do, too."

Aaron called a few of the guys who had been at the party, but no one had seen Andy leave, whether he was alone, or what time it was when he left. He wasn't at the hospital, and there was no John Doe at the morgue matching his description.

The police arrived at the house ten minutes after Danae had called them. She gave them a recent photograph and his last known location along with what he was wearing. "Keep your phone line open, Mrs. Murphy, so we can contact you if we have a lead."

She was sobbing, worried out of her mind, angry that he didn't call, and hurt that he didn't care enough to keep his promise to her. She needed a best friend, but ironically, that was Andy. But there was little chance of her being able to care for the children when she was this worried about him. So she called Trixie, the on-call nanny, to come watch them for her while she sat, a slave to the telephone, waiting for it to ring.

*****

Later that day...

"I think I have something," a deputy spoke into his radio. He approached the man lying in the grass on the beach and tapped him with his foot. "Sir? Are you okay?"

Andy awakened with a start. He guessed he had cried himself to sleep. His hair was loaded with sand, and he was damp, itchy from the saltwater, and he hurt from the inside out. "Yeah, I think so. Where am I?"