Heartbreak in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure, Andy. I love you and I need you. Show me that you love me, too."

He kissed her deeply and passionately. "With everything in my heart and soul, I will show you every day of my life how much I love you, baby. I will fight to the death for you if someone tries to take you from me again. Oh Danae, baby, you are my everything."

He let her lay down on the bed, and she reached for him, wrapped her legs around his waist as he positioned himself over her. "Yes, Andy," she groaned as he prepared her and pressed himself against her.

"I love you, Danae," he whispered into her ear as he entered her and she gasped with pleasure. "Oh baby, you are so tight," he moaned. His first stroke felt incredible and her whimpers of pleasure told him he was doing everything just right. "Oh honey, this is so good, so good..." Having her there, loving him, making love together, it all made him emotional.

"Oh babe," she said. "Don't cry. I'm here."

"I know, and I can't believe it." He kissed her neck, and she moaned as his lips touched her skin. "Please believe how much I love you."

"You're amazing, Andy. I can't wait to feel you come inside me. I need you like this. All the time, I will need you like this.'

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry―"

"Shh, shh... babe, we're okay." He kept thrusting into her, firmly, lovingly. His concentration was on her pleasure alone. He couldn't allow himself to come. Not until she was thoroughly satisfied. "How are you feeling?" she asked, panting.

"I'm good for a while," he groaned. "Come for me, honey. Let me please you so completely."

"Soon," she panted. "You feel so good, just keep on what you're doing."

It wasn't much longer before Danae was on the edge of her second orgasm, and Andy was happy. On the edge, her breathing was quick and shallow. "Oh Andy, I'm gonna..." she growled, on the verge, just a few more thrusts and she would peak.

"Yes, baby, oh yes," he encouraged her. "Come for me, honey."

"Andy..." her drawn out cries preceded her orgasm, and suddenly she began to spasm, her body in the throes of intense pleasure. "Oh my gosh!" she squealed, trying to keep quiet. "Oh, Andy..."

"Be as loud as you want, baby," Andy whispered into her ear. "I'm right here."

She cried as she continued to come, and when she finished, she was breathing heavily, his name on her lips.

He stopped inside her and kissed her as she came down from her orgasm. "You sounded fantastic." He kissed her neck and ears, and she ran her fingers through his hair.

"It's your turn," she purred, and returned his kisses. She reached for his face and brushed a few stray locks from his skin, and he kissed her hand when it passed his lips. "Andy, come for me. I need you."

"Baby, I'm okay if I don't. This is for you." His kisses felt so good on her skin.

"No, I'm not okay with that," she said. "You will go crazy if you don't get to―"

"No, honey, I'm okay." In truth, he wasn't sure he could even allow himself.

"Andy please, baby, I need this. Show me you love me."

He wept softly. "I don't deserve you. I don't deserve the pleasure, honey." She kissed his neck, gyrated beneath him, ran her fingers through his hair.

"Andy, don't you love me?"

"Oh honey, of course I do. More than anything. I just... feel so guilty, honey. I'm not sure I can."

"Let me love you, Andy. I want you more than I ever have. Please..."

She dried his tears and encouraged him. He was still plenty aroused, all he had to do was start again. He made a stroke, and she smiled. "That's it, babe. Oh yeah."

"I don't deserve you, Danae. Really." A lone tear rolled down his cheek.

"Andy, part of my pleasure is yours. Show me, babe. Show me you love me. Come for me."

She kissed him deeply and passionately and she felt his reaction to her. "I'm so sorry," he whispered, he held back a sob, but she shook her head.

"No, just love me." He made another stroke. "That's it." She tightened her muscles around him and he groaned with pleasure. Gently, lovingly, she pressed her lips to his and kissed him. Still together, they breathed into one another, their tongues dancing, intertwined, their love for one another on full display for them alone. All that mattered at that moment was the two of them.

"Oh Nae," he moaned. "You are amazing." He resumed loving her. Desperately, he tried to put everything out of his mind except being with Danae, making love to her. But his guilt made concentration difficult. "Talk to me, honey. Help me to forget everything but you. Help me to forget how I've hurt you, what I've done." His breath hitched, and he groaned as he exhaled. "Oh baby, how I love you."

"Andy, I love you so completely, you feel so good, so hard inside me. Babe, you're loving me so good." She kissed him, kissed his neck, his shoulders, and ran her nails down his back gently. Every thrust in, every outward stroke blew her mind. Her hips met his, and together they rocked, locked like two jigsaw pieces made to fit together.

"Oh my gosh, Danae," he groaned. "I'm getting close. How are you?"

"Shh, don't worry about me anymore. I want your pleasure, babe. Only you. Come for me, Andy. I want to hear you and feel you come. Make it loud. Love me with that huge, beautiful cock."

Talking dirty was always a huge turn-on for him, and verbalizing her feelings made him feel saucy. "Oh," he groaned. "Yes, Nae," he inched closer to his orgasm.

"Yes Andy, make it loud. I need to hear you, I want to feel your flood inside me."

He growled, and spasmed, beginning to come, and over three months of frustration, denial, and grief released from his body. He cried out for her in total pleasure, panted, groaned, filled her with his very essence, and his release was immense and emotional. She kissed him repeatedly while he came, anywhere she could reach when she felt tears on her skin, and he sobbed in her arms.

"Why the tears?" She asked softly as she kissed him. "I love you so much, Andy, and I'm so sorry about everything I said, every venomous comment, every hurtful word I flung at you."

"You're unbelievable. I'm the one who messed things up, I'm the one who hurt you, betrayed you, nearly killed our marriage, our love, and you're apologizing to me? Danae, baby, I'm the one who is sorry. I have everything to be sorry for, not you. I don't deserve your love and forgiveness."

His deep sobs broke her heart. His reactions to her, the guilt, the pain he wore on his face, the misery in his voice, the fear in his eyes... it came from a man who was truly sorry.

"I don't deserve all of this, Danae. I don't deserve you. Baby, if you leave here without me, I won't be able to handle it. It will kill me."

"Andy, do you understand what I'm telling you?"

He shook his head, tears rolled down his face.

"Babe, I forgive you. You are totally forgiven. For everything."

"No..." he sobbed. "I don't―"

"Shh, yes you do. Andy, I love you. I never stopped. When I said I hated you, when I lied to you and hurt you, I was angry. But my love never stopped. And I'm so sorry I hurt you. I wanted to inflict pain on you, and I see I accomplished it. I wish I could take it all back, my love."

"Oh honey, I will never betray your trust again. I promise you right here, right now, no more drinking with the guys. Just a glass of wine with you at home. I can't believe you have given me this beautiful, undeserved gift, Danae. And I couldn't love you more." Andy covered her face in kisses, crying shamelessly, so in love with her.

"Andy, I love you. I always have, and I always will." She let him snuggle and kiss her, blissful, safe in his arms and very much in love with him.

*****

Andy called his boss. Two weeks' notice was not good enough. He needed to be gone now, to leave the most miserable job he'd ever had and take his place, his rightful place, at Danae's side back in Isla Paradiso. The phone rang, but Alonzo didn't answer it. Instead, he left a message.

Alonzo, this is Andy Murphy. Consider this my resignation, effective immediately. I am returning to my home with my wife, to my friends and family. It is where I belong. Where I never should have left. The keys to your mansion are in the house. I will pay to have my personal effects shipped back to Isla Paradiso, so please allow my movers access to the house for this purpose. I'm sorry this didn't work out, but I'm happy to be going home. Thank you for the opportunity.

Danae finished packing the last of the photos into boxes and labeled them for shipping. "Do you have enough bags to pack your clothing, babe?"

"I'll stuff what I can fit into these, and everything else can stay." He hit his hand on the corner of the wall and his ring clinked against it. And something occurred to him. "Troy."

"What?"

"Samantha told me that if Troy found out about us, he'd kill me. He never came after me. There was no way he couldn't have known. For weeks, it was all I ever saw on the news, in the tabloids."

"Maybe Troy was in on it."

"Devin. Of COURSE! Sam stole my ring. Troy would have known Devin through the team. Oh my gosh, Danae, I have to call Kirby." Frantically, Andy dialed Kirby's cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Kirby, it's Andy Murphy," he said, urgency in his voice. "I have something to tell you that concerns Troy Smoot. Are you available tomorrow? I don't want to discuss this on the phone."

"Yes, but aren't you out of town?"

"I'm flying back tonight. This is urgent, and I appreciate your confidence until we speak in person."

"Why don't we meet at the stadium at 10 am?"

"Perfect. Thanks, Kirby. I look forward to seeing you then."

"What did he say?" she asked.

"He's agreed to meet with me in the morning. I know my job is toast, but this will clear the air with him and me." Kirby and Rae were like family to him and Danae, and he missed them.

He brought his bags to his little car and together they drove to the airport.

*****

He unscrewed the license plate from the car and threw it into his luggage. The registration was already shredded. The little old hooptie would sit in its final resting place until it was impounded, or it rotted away. Barnacle Bay was not a place Andy cared to return to, on vacation or for any other reason. Hand in hand, they walked from long term parking toward the terminal, just his bags in tow. Danae had nothing but her purse with her when she arrived that morning.

The flight was on time as Andy settled into the coach section. It wasn't a place he was used to sitting, but with no job, it was all he could swing on a moment's notice. As it was, the ticket home took all of his cash on hand. Danae traveled in first class, and she wanted to give up her seat to sit in coach with Andy. He wouldn't hear of it.

"You know, another 4 hours isn't going to make much difference, baby. Stay in first. I'll be okay in coach."

"I'm sorry. If I thought for a moment you'd be coming back with me, I'd have gotten you a one-way last night when I bought this one."

"Don't worry about it. I've gotten rather used to roughing it." He didn't mean it as a dig, but it hurt her just the same. And she felt guilty all over again. They kissed before the flight boarded, and didn't see each other until they deplaned in Isla Paradiso. The flight ran long, and it was almost 4 am when they landed safely.

Andy needed to catch some sleep before his meeting with Kirby but he wasn't sure he could wake in time. Trixie was happy to see Andy return to the island, and welcomed him as Danae paid for her services.

"I need to get Eamon and Lysie up for school, babe. Would you like to surprise them?"

Andy smiled. "Oh, you bet I would." He hid in the bedroom, sitting on the bench at the foot of their bed, waiting.

He heard the happy giggles of his two oldest when they saw Danae home. He heard her muffled voice as she told them she brought a surprise home for them. "It's in there..." she said, pointing toward the bedroom door. Elyse opened the door first and peeked in.

His eyes were already filled with tears and she screamed when she saw him. "Daddy!"

Eamon looked at Danae. "Really?" he asked, running to peek his head in the door. Danae nodded happily at him.

The reunion was tearful but joyful as the children poured three months' worth of love into Andy, covering him in kisses and hugs, squealing with delight and crying at the same time.

"I'm glad your assignment is done, Daddy," Elyse cried. "Mama didn't tell us you were coming home today. I missed you so much." She never told them.

"Me too, sweet pea. Me too." He covered their faces in kisses and hugged them both. "Go on and get breakfast. The school bus will be here soon."

"I don't wanna go to school," Elyse pouted. "Please, Mama, can we stay home?"

She nodded. "No more skipping after today, though." She hugged them both. "Daddy needs to take care of something this morning, but he will be home afterward. Okay?"

They both nodded, ecstatic.

*****

At 9 am, Andy left the house in Danae's car to meet with Kirby. He was exhausted but happier than he'd been in months. Kirby was early and greeted Andy with a hearty handshake.

"It's damned good to see you, Andy. You have been very missed around here." Kirby said.

"Thanks, Kirby. It's good to be home. At least I know Faust isn't what he claims to be. All talk, no substance." He shook his head. The past three months had been a nightmare he'd rather forget.

"So, what is this you have for me?"

"I'm going to start from the beginning, so bear with me. I'm not sure if you remember when you let me go, I told you I had no recall about certain events at Wyatt's bachelor party." Kirby nodded. It was one of the worst days of his adult life. He hated to fire Andy.

"It was true. I had no recollection at all. I found out the reason for that. A couple of days ago, the Llamas were in Barnacle Bay for a game, and my brother-in-law confessed to setting me up. I was drugged and put into a compromising situation. He had my missing wedding ring on his middle finger. He told me that after I got him fired, he made it his life's mission to ruin my life. You've seen his handiwork." Andy tapped his knee, which Devin injured during an assault after a game.

"Then yesterday, when Danae and I were packing up the one room in my house where I had anything personal, I hit my ring on the door jamb, and it made me think. Troy's wife, Samantha, stole my ring, Kirby. She was the only one who could have taken it off my hand. And Troy would have been complicit, because he would have had contact with Devin Jones through the team. You know Troy is a big, mean dude. He could easily kill me with his bare hands, and she made no bones about telling me that if he ever found out, I'd be a dead man."

"There is no way Troy couldn't have known," Kirby put two and two together. "Andy, you were set up. When Troy gets here today, I'm letting him go. I don't tolerate that BS on my team. And Andy, if you have no other, better offers for a man of your ability and talent, I'd be honored for you to take your position back on the team as manager. I've been doing dual duty since you left, and quite frankly, I could use a break. I am prepared to call a presser and clear your name once and for all. Besides, Devin needs to know he did not win here today." Kirby stuck his hand out. "What do you say, Andy? Would you come back? I'll even bump your pay to compensate for your trouble."

A little more than twenty-four hours ago, Andy could have never guessed circumstances would bring him back to Isla Paradiso, the woman, and family he loved, and the best job he'd ever had with his best friends. "I'd do it without the bump in pay, Kirby. I loved working for you. It was the best job I ever had."

"Same benefits package, a 50% raise. It's a deal."

"Dang, Kirby, you must really want a vacation," Andy laughed. "It's a deal."

"Tomorrow starts a whole new day. I know your kids must miss you, so we'll do this up the right way. Go home and be with your family, and I'll tell the team in a company-wide email after I've talked to Troy this morning. I am calling him as soon as you leave here. He's done." Kirby hugged Andy. "Welcome home."

"I can't believe this, but I love it. Thank you, Kirby, for my second chance."

Danae and Andy sat on the patio in the warm afternoon sun, watching Elyse and Eamon as they played in the pool together. Emmitt sat on Andy's lap, cooing and babbling happily. He had been back in Isla Paradiso for three months and had been completely absolved of wrongdoing. Once Troy and Samantha had been exposed, they were both arrested on a slew of charges, including conspiracy, solicitation, and fraud. And when their asses were on the line, they both implicated Devin Jones in the conspiracy as well.

Danae and Andy watched with great satisfaction as Devin was finally held accountable for everything he had done. It was the scandal of the decade, and he was taken into custody on a wide assortment of charges. When his laptop and computers were confiscated, authorities found in excess of 40 doctored, indecent photos that had been intended to harm Danae and Andy directly.

"He's going away for a long time," Danae said happily. "I'm glad Daddy can't see him now. He truly is a colossal screw-up."

"Thank you for believing in me, Nae. For standing with me through these last few months. It's been a wild ride."

"Andy," she said, her fingers intertwined with his, "I love you more now than I did when we were married. We made it through the biggest challenge of our lives. If we can do that together, we can conquer anything."

"Baby, I am crazy in love with you." He kissed her hand softly.

"I love you, my Andy. Forever and always."