Hearts Ablaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content with the time of her arrival, Ella hit the button on the door buzzer, which also had a camera and microphone built into it. Knowing that she could be seen, Ella waved to the camera and grinned, raising the bottle of wine she had brought with her. She had purchased it specifically to tie in with the etiquette of being invited there for tonight, and she knew that Valerie would appreciate it. A faint rustling could be heard as Valerie approached, and the door clicked open, revealing Valerie's smiling face.

"Welcome! You're right on time." Valerie laughed as she opened the screen door and stepped back to let Ella pass through the doorway. Meanwhile, an excitable terrier came busting past Valerie to greet the new visitor.

"His name is Bailey." Valerie smiled down at the dog, who began hopping with excitement at Ella.

"Yeah, the drive in was pretty good, even with it being busy on the roads. Thanks for inviting me over. I, um, brought this as a thanks." Ella raised the bottle of wine and handed it to Valerie. In doing so, Ella felt Valerie's hand close over hers around the bottle, and assumed it was an error. Their eyes met for a lengthy moment, and Ella felt her insides turn with surprise. Valerie's hand lingered above hers for what felt like much too long, until suddenly it was gone.

Ella noticed Valerie was wearing a little more makeup than usual. Her cheeks seemed to glow more than usual, or perhaps it was all of her that shined more than normal. Valerie wore black skinny jeans and a white top; one which Ella hadn't seen her wearing at work. It hugged her form well, but it looked comfortable nevertheless. The neckline plunged a little lower than her work attire had ever allowed, and Ella realised the curves of Valerie's breasts were more distinct than ever before. Ella tore herself back to what Valerie had begun saying.

"What a nice bottle, thanks for bringing it," Valerie said, as she headed inside.

Ella nodded in acknowledgment and followed Valerie. She took in the bright interior of the home, with its white walls and matching, huge heated tiles which warmed her feet. The remnants of some Christmas decorations still remained here and there. Small metallic reindeer figurines lingered on the small entryway table. And as she followed Valerie through to her living room, she saw that a gigantic Christmas tree was still standing, minus the Christmas presents which had all been opened just days before.

Valerie checked the oven and decided that the food was indeed ready. She had been cooking glazed honey chicken and had made up a salad to serve together with it. Ella and Valerie began to talk about food that they enjoyed cooking and Ella assisted with preparing the meal. Working in the kitchen, Ella forgot all about her nerves as she enjoyed Valerie's company. And as they readied themselves to sit and enjoyed their meal, Valerie played a random playlist from her phone. The music killed the echoes of their voices in the house, and made it a little more relaxing in some way.

The meal was excellent, and Ella was relieved when Valerie didn't suggest that she have a drink. Instead, the two of them remained sober, and Ella was very thankful for that. Each of them remained present in the moment, talking and laughing about work and their lives. As they talked, Ella realised that they were not so different, in many ways. And there seemed to be the strangest sense of chemistry between them, like an unsung harmony. The night flew by very quickly, but the two of them were not expecting any additional people. Valerie's children were off celebrating elsewhere, hours away, and were not going to join them at any point in the night, after all.

Soon enough it neared nine o'clock and Valerie appeared genuinely caught off guard when she noticed the time. However, she seemed uncomfortable with the prospect of the night being over so soon. There was no real need for her to stay, Ella knew, and she was unwilling to overstay her welcome. Ella sighed and placed her glass of water down on the coffee table, before sighing as she rested back on the lounge where they were sitting.

"Well, I guess I better get going now, it's getting a little late. Thank you for having me over though." Ella smiled as Valerie turned to face her, sighing also.

"Yes, but it's not that late. I suppose you should go though. It's been so nice having the chance to catch up outside of work. I feel like I know you a lot better now." Valerie's smile was warm and kind, but it seemed like there was a different look in her eyes that Ella hadn't seen before.

As Valerie's hand reached out for hers, Ella felt the softness of her fingers enclose around hers once again. But this time it was different to when Ella had passed her the bottle of wine. The hand made full contact and didn't leave her. Ella watched as if it were a dream, as Valerie bent towards her to press her lips against Ella's for the first time. The tenderness of the kiss was so disarming, Ella hadn't been kissed like that in a long time, and her breath caught in her throat as she revelled in the moment, the feel of it.

And though Ella had never been expecting the kiss, her automatic response to respond kicked in right away. Unable to think of anything else, let alone the consequences of their actions, she kissed Valerie back. Ella's hands reached for the immaculately beautiful face of the woman who had now shown her that there was hope for them after all. Light-headed and high on euphoria, Ella broke the kiss and pulled back to see the smile on Valerie's face.

"I really wasn't expecting that." Ella's voice was a whisper, as she was held suspended in Valerie's gaze. And it was the truth.

"I'm not sure I was either." Valerie murmured, her eyes searching Ella's face for some kind of answer to what was suddenly happening between them.

To give Valerie the solace she needed, Ella pulled her closer, drawing her in for another kiss. Consumed by the moment, the two of them finally allowed their hands to wander. Ella ran her hands along Valerie's arms, the bare skin warm and enticing. Her hands tangled in Valerie's hair, the deep red shade a stark contrast against her pale, fine fingers. Ella allowed herself to be lost in the allure of Valerie. In that lengthy, drawn out moment, she gave herself over in the arms of a woman who was once merely her boss, but now a lover.

Though the age difference had been a deterrence for Ella to ever believe fully in this dream, the feel of Valerie's body was no less equal than her own. In fact, Valerie's shapely form granted her a feminine appeal, one that differed when compared to Ella's own slim form with her small hips and breasts. The two of them were beautiful in their own ways. Ella was bold enough to reach up below Valerie's shirt to meander a hand along her lower back. Valerie's skin felt as if it were on fire, and Ella knew that the two of them were getting extremely worked up.

Sitting up and holding Valerie as they resurfaced for air, Ella reached for Valerie's hand and paused. "I'm so into this with you, but do you want to relocate to somewhere more comfortable?" Ella watched as Valerie tenderly swept a loose strand of blonder hair out of her eyes for her.

"Of course, how about my bedroom?" Valerie smiled knowingly, a cheeky look spreading over her features.

"Are you sure though, I mean, I don't want to rush anything." Ella meant it, and Valerie smiled, standing up quickly, lifting up Ella by her hand. Ella allowed Valerie to guide her to her feet, waiting for her response.

"I want this, and I have for a long time, especially lately. I want you to come upstairs with me. I want this." Valerie's voice was strong, sure and unwavering, and all of her doubts were laid to rest.

Leading her by the hand, Valerie led Ella upstairs to her room. Shutting the door to make sure her energetic dog Bailey didn't get in the way, she approached her bedside table and turned on the lamp. In the half-light Ella watched her for a moment, before approaching her slowly. She held Valerie to her and as they kissed again, she felt Valerie unfastening and unzipping the fly of her jeans, and then she knew where this was going for sure.

Ella breathed in the perfume of the woman that she so adored, the source of her passion, the focus of her devotion. Shadows cast across her face, Valerie pulled away from Ella and guided her to the bed, an ample sized king bed with a mattress like a cloud. As she sat on the bed Valerie joined her, sitting beside her to kiss her more firmly than before.

"Lie back, I can't wait to taste you." Valerie murmured, as Ella slid further up the bed, heart racing with excitement at her words.

Straddling the younger woman, Valerie greedily ran her hands across Ella's body, bending down to kiss her deeply for the first time. And as Valerie lay claim to Ella's mouth, Ella moaned, wondering how Valerie's tongue would possess the rest of her. Turned on by Ella's moan, Valerie hurried to remove her jeans, lifting herself off Ella so she could kick off her jeans. While her hands were free, Valerie pulled off her shirt, revealing the lacy white bra underneath. Her breasts were full and still retained much of their firmness even for her age. Ella's hands cupped her through the fabric, the added pressure sending small shocks of pleasure through her sensitive nipples, so that she herself let out a small involuntary moan of pleasure.

Reaching behind her, Ella's hands fumbled to unhitch her bra, and when it was undone Valerie let it slip down her arms before she threw it to the floor out of their way. Her breasts, porcelain like the rest of her, each had dark, taut nipples which hardened in the open air, and as Ella caressed them, they swelled somewhat with budding arousal. Caught up in the thrill and sensation of Ella's touch, she closed her eyes, her hands shooting up to hold Ella's tight to her.

After a moment, she refocused her attention to Ella, and kissed her again, her fingers trailing their way down to Ella's waistband of her underwear. Exploring out further than the waistband, her fingers wandered down over Ella's crest, pressing gently against her clit, making circular motions. Ella whimpered audibly, her hand wandering to play with her breast under her shirt. Remembering about Ella's remaining clothing, Valerie lifted herself off her and hurried to undo her own jeans.

"Get those clothes off, I want to see your body." Valerie's impatience was not only growing, but was also now beginning to show. But she didn't care, she was more aroused than she had been in far too long.

Together they fumbled, each removing their last remaining items of clothing, until they were naked. Valerie wasted no time in attending to Ella's small but perky breasts, her mouth and tongue working away at the pink rosebud nipples, her thumb and forefinger working intermittently on each breast. Ella's breathing was ragged, her moans hitching in her throat, as Valerie trailed her tongue down and across her nearly flat abdomen, to where the trimmed blonde hair at the apex of her thighs began.

Lifting herself away from Ella, Valerie repositioned herself so that she was on her knees between Ella's thighs. Taking her time, which used all her remaining willpower, she gently kissed the inside of both Ella's thighs, the softness of her ivory skin mesmerising her. Ella's sighs and moans washed over her, and Valerie knew how much Ella was losing herself to her. Valerie slid down between Ella's thighs, until she was flat on the bed beneath her, her breasts resting on the bed sheets below her.

Hovering above Ella's deep pink opening, Valerie let go of her self-will as she slid her tongue slowly from the centre downwards, intentionally avoiding Ella's clit, savouring her first taste. She wanted to leave the powerful pleasure of Ella's clit for later, and work up to it in the meantime. Valerie overheard Ella's first whimper of enjoyment, and knew that the younger woman was enjoying it as much as she was.

Ella's taste was unique, and the creamy tang of it laced Valerie's tongue and seeped into her mouth. She delved deeper, her tongue probing eagerly through Ella's folds. She sought out Ella's juices to cover her tongue, before drawing it into her mouth and intentionally letting it coat her throat as she swallowed. This was the most intimate act that she had ever done, more so than when she had shared intimate trysts with other women before she had been married.

Ella's moans became more frequent as Valerie began to build up a relentless pattern of slipping her tongue deep inside her, beyond the lengths of her folds. Slowly and then quickly, exploring, testing and experimenting. The waves of pleasure spread through Ella until her mind was absorbed by the sensations, while she trembled under Valerie's touch. All the while Valerie's hands roamed over Ella's stomach, then upwards to caress her breasts. As Valerie finally turned her attention to her clit, softly running the flat of her tongue over it, Ella's whole body tensed, then jolted with the intensity of the abrupt pleasure.

Ella cried out, her body writhing beneath Valerie, as she explored further, swirling her tongue over the bud, immersing herself in Ella's pleasure. Valerie settled into a rhythm, gradually increasing the amount of pressure with her tongue, circling Ella's now swollen and throbbing clit. This sent Ella into a frenzy, her hands tussling into Valerie's hair to desperately pull her in close. Ella's mind separated entirely from her body, rising away into a haze of ecstasy to the ceiling above them.

As Valerie felt Ella's body begin to tense, a telling sign of her climax approaching, she herself moaned, willing it to be so. Valerie burned with arousal, desperate for Ella to come, as if her own existence depended on it. Relief and delight washed over her as the tense and rippling muscles of Ella's abdomen gave way to a flood of honeyed nectar, which Valerie accepted into her mouth eagerly.

Ella climaxed powerfully, and although she was faintly aware of herself screaming in pleasure, her ears were ringing, as her body fell totally limp. She stirred momentarily, feeling the strong and dependable arms of Valerie wrap around her. Then she tasted herself on their kiss as Valerie held her in that moment. As the intense swells of pleasure subsided, she propped herself up on her shoulder and smiled at Valerie.

"That was incredible." Ella said, her voice a little husky from her screams of pleasure. She kissed Valerie with all the feelings she could muster, and trailed her fingers down the high cheekbone, coming to rest at her chin, before reaching for Valerie's hand. Their fingers slowly interlinked, and they gazed at each other tenderly, as if it were the first time that they had noticed each other's beauty.

"You're so beautiful when you come, did you know that?" Valerie's voice was soft and thoughtful, as she sat up beside Ella. Ella smiled a thank you, looking almost shy for a moment, until she spoke.

"I'm looking forward to making you come too, you know." Ella drank in the nakedness of Valerie's body, with all her curves and elegance. Valerie's figure reminded her of the gently rolling peaks and valleys of the countryside areas they lived in. Feeling almost self-conscious, Valerie felt the faint tingle of blush creep into her cheeks. But she knew that Ella was sincere, and she appreciated being gazed at like that, after all.

As Valerie lay there, she realised that she needed to move towards the pillows, as the two of them had ended up near the base of her bed. She sat upright and shifted to the top of the bed, lying back on the pillows as Ella followed her.

"I really do need to come; I think I might explode if I don't..." Valerie murmured. Her hands reached out to Ella, and she pulled her towards her for another kiss.

Their kiss evolved from light to deep in only a few seconds, and Ella could feel the need in Valerie. She needed no encouragement, and her hands traced their way from Valerie's hips to the full swell of her breasts. Sighing in unison with Valerie, she watched as legs parted, her shaved mound revealing the sight of her glistening opening. Breath hitching in her throat, Ella crawled down between the silken legs and marveled at the sight of Valerie's wetness.

"I'm so wet, I need to come Ella, please... Don't make me beg."

Ella felt a thrill course through her, hearing Valerie saying something so intimate turned her insides to mush. Ella gazed at Valerie's beauty as small drops of perspiration erupted, speckling across her chest like morning dew. From where she knelt between Valerie's legs, she could smell her scent, her wetness leaking slowly out from her folds. Ella's mouth watered and she knew what Valerie needed.

Ella sucked her ring and middle fingers into her own mouth, tasting the salt of her own skin, to saturate her fingers with saliva. When she placed the hot, wet fingers against Valerie's opening, and watched Valerie's lips part for a moan, she knew what Valerie wanted.

Using one finger, she leisurely massaged Valerie's velvet opening with a fingertip, teasing another moan out of her. Valerie's hips bucked as she rolled her head from side to side, her lashes clasped together with her eyes shut in pleasure. Ella was careful to make sure Valerie's movements didn't make her finger slip inside Valerie just yet.

She waited until Valerie let out a loud whimper of impatience, then pressed slightly into her slick channel, down to the first knuckle. Ella applied marginally more pressure inside Valerie's inner lips and eased her finger deeper into her. She gasped with lust when she witnessed Valerie's juice spill out from her opening, over her fingers, trickling out in a small stream. She couldn't believe how wet she had become over the course of the night.

"Oh fuck..." Ella whispered lustfully, before quickly leaning down over Valerie's mound and lapping up the nectar before it dripped onto the bedding.

Valerie's scent filled her nose, intoxicating her. Ella felt a throb reverberate through her pussy, her excitement growing. Valerie whimpered as she felt her dam break, then Ella's mouth lapping against her, knowing Ella didn't want to waste any of her juices. Valerie couldn't believe how Ella took her into her mouth and devoured her with no hesitation, no inhibitions. She imagined what the two of them looked like right now, sprawled naked on her bed, and that sent a deep tremor through her.

Valerie began to move her hips, rolling her pussy against Ella's mouth. Greedily seeking more pleasure and different angles against Ella's lips. Knowing the rising need in Valerie, Ella swapped back to her finger, this time moving it all the way in without pausing. She worked it deep inside of Valerie before pulling it out, to hear Valerie moan in desperation. The finger returned, this time meandering through the spongy channel, sending sparks of desire into every cell of her body. The digit moved deeply then withdrew until it was almost out of her, then slipped in much faster, all the way in.

Valerie moaned, her hands flying up to twist intensely at the pillows beneath her. Ella rotated her finger with each movement, now relentlessly colliding against the spots that made Valerie convulse and cry out. Ella withdrew her hand, returning in an instant, and Valerie could feel right away the huge difference two fingers inside of her made. Ella twirled them inside her, stretching her opening just a little tight, the tension of fingers against her lips a delicious sensation for Valerie. The fingers spun slowly, then began twisting and twirling, massaging wave after wave of sensation out of her.

Ella found a variety of sensitive spots, and soon Valerie was crying out beneath her, her body erupting in a fiery fever as her slippery walls were kneaded persistently. The two of them could hear the echoing sounds of Valerie's juices swirling inside her. Overwhelmed with ravenous energy, Ella kept her fingers inside Valerie, sucking the delicate clit into her mouth to flutter her tongue over it. Valerie actually screamed now, her back arching off the bed, as she quivered with pleasure.