Hearts Ablaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella's carnal hunger erupted, bubbling to the surface. Removing her fingers, Ella probed her tongue deep into Valerie's depths, drinking in the built-up nectar which rushed into her mouth and trickled down her chin. Her hands flew to Valerie's hips to hold them steady them as she squirmed, lifting off the bed towards Ella's greedy mouth, before dropping back onto the bed. Valerie almost sobbed as she twisted beneath Ella, her hands grasped at anything and everything, as her body shook with tremors. Her shapely fingers, trembling with arousal, either tangled into Ella's hair, or pulled and clawed at the bed beneath them. With a roaring heat surging through her core, Valerie came with Ella, because of Ella, for the first time.

Once Ella had consumed the sweet, tangy flow of liquid, she raised herself up over Valerie and kissed her unabashedly. Turned on by the rawness of the act, Valerie held up her own fingers to Ella's mouth for her to suck on them. Once they dripped with the younger woman's saliva, Valerie pushed them deep inside herself and whimpered, knowing she wanted to come again.

Her fingers twisted and swirled inside herself, resuming the wet sounds which echoed through the room. Ella watched in awe as Valerie's fingers pleasured herself slowly, the full length of her lean fingers disappearing as they protruded deep into herself. They held eye contact, watching each other intently.

Then Valerie's fingers reappeared, but they were now resting against Ella's lips. Knowing what Valerie's wordless request was, she obliged her boss, opening her mouth for Valerie to slide her fingers inside. Again, she was rewarded with the taste of the delicious juices which billowed in Valerie, as she slowly, lovingly sucked it off her lover's fingers. Valerie's eyes closed and she bit her lip, but as Ella's fingers returned to her wetness and entered her once again, they flew open.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" Valerie gasped as Ella bent her fingers, her fingertips seeking and finding all the sensitive spots that burned to be caressed.

Valerie's hands grasped the bed cover beneath them, twisting and pulling at the fabric. She screamed again, this time it was more drawn out, as if the pleasure was tearing her apart. She felt her hips bucking even faster as Ella twisted her fingers harder inside her. Ella's wrist became a blur as her fingers crushed hard against the bundle of nerves embedded in Valerie's frontal wall. Not stopping the movements of her hand inside Valerie, instinctively, she slid back down to the inside of Valerie's glistening mound. Ella sucked the engorged clit back into her mouth, coating it with her saliva before lashing it with her tongue.

"Aaahhhhh!" Valerie screamed, her eyes closing, mouth open as she gasped for air, her hands twisting in Ella's hair. Her back, slick with sweat, arched her off the pillows. As she came, Ella slowed her fingers inside of her, then moved both her hands to firmly hold Valerie's shaking, jolting hips. Lips still firmly fastened on the pulsating clit, Ella moved her tongue slightly, teasing out the juices that begged to be released from Valerie. Finally satisfied, Valerie sank down onto the pillows, her burgundy locks matted against her face with sweat. She was a stunning sight, her scarlet hair spread wildly beneath her on the white bedding.

Rising up slowly, Ella tenderly brushed the loose crimson locks away from Valerie's lashes, watching as the beautiful woman beside her relaxed completely. She moved closer to Valerie, wrapping an arm around her, while Valerie slipped a silken leg around her thigh. Together they basked in each other's warmth as their breathing slowly settled. The warm glow of satisfaction settled over Valerie's features, and Ella watched as the blue eyes opened, the specks of green Ella had come to adore, bright with fulfillment. Ella stirred, moving nearer to Valerie, and the kiss they shared was gentle, a testament to the extraordinary sex they had just shared. Together they lay there blissfully in a gentle embrace, while an eternity seemed to pass in silence. It was Valerie who spoke first.

"Well, that was a special kind of something..." She let out a quiet chuckle, gazing sleepily into Ella's smiling eyes.

Valerie reached out, finding Ella's hand to wrap her fingers affectionately around the delicate fingers. She marveled at the knowledge that they were the same fingers that had minutes earlier carried her to the highest heights of an orgasm that had shook her to her very core. Ambiguous feelings circled her mind, as she wondered what her feelings were at this point in time. Whatever she felt, she knew that her feelings had only deepened, thanks to the excitement of their sex and the rush of dopamine and oxytocin that had overloaded her system.

"Definitely. I could just lie here forever with you." Ella sighed, her sense of peace growing as they lay there together. She knew they had crossed a line together, and the thrill of knowing that what they had shared was still their very own secret came to mind.

The two of them spent the rest of the fading year locked in each other's embrace, as the New Year crept over them, the world outside erupting into celebration. From a nearby local park, they watched fireworks shoot up into the sky above them, the sky emblazoned with a colourful eruption summoning a brand-new year. The rain had long since stopped before midnight, so the firework show could still go ahead.

Neither of them knew what the future held, but they knew that they were forever changed.

As the start of a fresh year settled over them, they spent the early hours of the morning in each other's arms. Through the night and during that morning, they had formed a clandestine intimacy, private and known to them alone. It seemed that there was now a full and indestructible connection between them, one that only seemed to grow as the dawn stretched out into a pristine, new day.

***

Author's note:

There is much more to tell with Valerie and Ella's story and endless potential to expand on the evolving relationship between them. I may write more about these two women in the future, but for now I hope that this story has sufficiently revealed the early days of the love and intimacy between them.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this story and write a comment if you wish, I always find it extremely fulfilling to read feedback.