All Comments on 'Hearts Academy Ch. 04'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my ... and thank you

There are stories which just make sense ... to me anyway. I am just a guy, but the emotions you have written into Dana, I have felt ... and felt deeply. (I never slapped anyone, though.). Thank you so much. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story so far!

Your story is really well crafted! I often find myself coming to this site hoping the next chapter will be out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazingly written

I just have to say I love reading your work! Not for erotica but just a good read. I can’t wait until the next chapters.

MistressnyssaMistressnyssaabout 4 years ago
Gets better and better

Hi rose. I must admit I struggled with the first two parts but the third part really brought it together this may of course be down to me. This part really stepped it up the way ms leblanc is getting into Dana’s mind. The star of is this part though has to be Warren so many question’s waiting to be answered and I can’t see how it turns out for both of them. Thank you and keep up the brilliant work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing story

i would like to join your discord server if there is a chance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is the best seires iv read on this website yet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The idea behind the story is fun but why do you make Dana out to be such an unrelenting asshole? You have not given him a single redeemable quality. He screams at everyone, bites any hand that is given and is relentlessly judgemental. Even with Warren, the one person he seems to like, he is constantly telling him how to act. I just don't get it and even though I liked the idea and wonder what you are gonna do with it, I'm not gonna waste any more time trying to find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous