Hearts Academy Ch. 04

Story Info
The Woman Inside.
10.7k words
4.84
11.7k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
274 Followers

Disclaimer and Notes: Disclaimer and Notes: Hearts Academy is an dark horror/mystery story focusing on the reluctant feminization of a young artist. There are many themes such that cause it to be disturbing for those who cannot handle terror or dread well.

This is a sequel to The Rose Diaries. While the characters are brand new, it does reference events and characters from the previous book. However, you can get along perfectly fine without reading the first book. You'll just miss out on a bit of foreshadowing and context.

I hope you do enjoy this chapter if you decide to continue reading. If you do enjoy this chapter, please leave a comment/feedback and let me know!

Thank you.

------------------------

He didn't know what to expect from Mademoiselle Leblanc's lessons. He didn't care to argue with her. Not after he had hurt her. Dana remembered the look in her eyes when she pulled away her hand. Her mossy green eyes filled with betrayal and sparkling with sadness. He hated that look. Hated the idea of even harming anyone.

In his dreams that evening, he found himself as a prince in a far off land. He had arrived the court of The Red Queen to broker a deal of peace and prosperity between the two kingdoms. But as he stood before her and her subjects, he began to stutter and shake. Her Highness was a beautiful woman, a goddess even, who towered over him in height and stature. In her many arms, she held declarations and songs. Her hands were decorated in the finest of jewels and gold and her skin was the color of fire. Upon her head sat a crowned hood of pure lava and his heart raced as he shrunk before her. She demanded his fealty, his submission, and when he refused with a weak voice she simply laughed. As the room grew hotter with her range, he found his words falling on deaf ears. Eventually, it grew too hot and he began to feel faint. In his weakness, she had her guards seize him and strip him of his clothes. He stood naked and alone on the burning floor as the entire court mocked and laughed at him. All of them in their ruby-red garments and crimson eyes that burned holes through his very soul. They all just kept on laughing at him. He stood there. He just stood there and took their laughter without any sort of retaliation and in the end, he ended up melted into a pile of pitiful flesh upon the court's floor.

Dana was accustomed to odd dreams and nightmares. As he stirred from his slumber, he grabbed his notebook from beside his bed and began to quickly jot down the details in his still post-sleep haze. He could hear the birds chirping from outside of his window and sunlight poured in illuminating the once dark space. His eyes barely recognized the figure standing just next to the door and instead, he chose to ignore it. It was already morning and he had not felt the sweet embrace of a pleasant night's sleep. He yawned and scratched behind his head as he shifted in his bed turning his head towards the wall. Pulling the blankets tight around his body, he attempted a second try at attaining a restful sleep.

"No no." He heard a woman laugh from just over his shoulder. He sat up quickly to spot Mademoiselle Leblanc standing in the middle of his room.

Dana screamed as he jumped back and slammed his head against the wall. He fell to his side immediately gripping his skull as the shock reverberated through it.

"What?" He blurted out as clutched the blankets tightly around him. "Get out!"

"I do hope you don't plan to keep me long, Dana."

"Get out!" He repeated as he winced from the pain. She shook her head as she wagged a finger towards him.

"Did you forget about our lessons today?"

"No." He shook his head quickly. "But I didn't invite you into my room. Wait. Were you watching me sleep? How long have you been here?"

"Not long. You're quite the heavy sleeper. I tried rousing you before, but you just wouldn't budge."

"Why are you in my room!"

"I came to wake you for our lessons."

"But-"

"Come Dana, it's not that horrible. I just wanted to make sure you were good to your word."

"I'm perfectly good to my word! Just get out of my room!"

"I'm not going to do that until you step out from that bed."

"No!" Dana screamed, his body felt heavy and hot with fury.

"Do not raise your voice to me, Dana Morgan." She narrowed her eyes as she chided him. "You'll find I'm not someone you want to upset."

"Get," He ran a hand through his hair as he flared his nostrils. "Out."

"I told you that I will not do that. If you do not get out of your bed, then I'll be forced to join you." She smirked. "Think that bed is big enough for the two of us?"

"Mademoiselle Leblanc, you do not get to dictate and threaten me in my own bedroom. Leave now or I will start screaming."

"Dana Morgan, this is not just your bedroom. It's a part of this Academy and as your teacher that means what I say goes. Now, I'm trying to not lose my temper, but you are being quite difficult. If we do not start your lessons today, then I will be forced to place you back in the study. I will make your life miserable, Dana. I can and will break that feeble little mind of yours. Do not test me."

"With all do respect Mademoiselle," He sneered. "I sleep in the nude. I am wholly uncomfortable with a grown woman plying me to get naked with her under threat of force or blackmail. Where I come from, that's called rape."

"Are you accusing me of rape, Dana? Are you accusing me of violating you internally? Of forcing you against your will to do something as simple to get out of your bed."

"I can and I will."

"Ha!" She laughed. "You know all this time we spent arguing, you could have just gotten out of bed. If you do that then I'll leave."

"Are you serious?" He scoffed. "Fine."

"So do it." Dana nearly leapt from the bed until he was inches away from her. Her eyes traced down his entire body slowly as if she was drinking in his visage for all of eternity. Her stare made his skin crawl and his breath grow short.

"Cool now get out." He spat.

"Come with me then." She smiled.

"I have to get dressed."

"Says who?"

"Says me." He narrowed his eyes. "Now leave."

"Why won't you just live a little Dana? What would your feminine side do?"

"I assume she'd have a little bit more respect for herself than to prance around naked because a teacher told her to."

"Respect?" She rolled her eyes with a scoff. "Where does respect factor into it?"

"Oh gee, I don't know. How about the whole not parading around naked in front of everyone? Respect to cave to peer pressure. Y'know, the basics."

"There's no one who will see you. All this talk could have been done in my classroom rather than your bedroom."

"There's no way I will ever do that, Mademoiselle."

"You will." She smirked as she turned back towards the door. "You just don't know it yet."

"Excuse me?"

"There should be a nice robe in your closet. Put that on and nothing else. Clothing will just hinder you for the lesson I have in mind."

"Whatever." He scoffed. "I can't wait to be able to just be alone again."

"Oh, my sweet little angel. No one's ever truly alone at Hearts Academy."

Before he could answer her incredibly cryptic and frankly creepy retort, she was gone, and the door closed gently behind him. He marched over to his closet and tossed open the door before digging through the remainder of the uniforms and clothing until he found the robe that she had mentioned stashed deep in the back. As he slipped it on pulling the belt tightly around his waist, he wondered if they made robes that could not be opened by force. Mademoiselle Leblanc's words echoed in his skull. How odd of a statement to make. No one's alone? Does that mean someone was watching him? Or does that just mean that there was more of a community than Dana had seen before?

He knew that the others were close and rather friendly with each other. He knew that they were friendly with the teachers as well. Was that all that she had meant? That he could have that sense of belonging and attention if he wanted it? That it was completely within in his grasp if he just reached for it? Or was it something more sinister. Something horrifying that lurked within the shadows of the school.

"That would be crazy." He muttered to himself as he gently stroked his chin in thought. Hearts Academy had done nothing to him that couldn't be easily explained. None of them was malicious or even mean-spirted. Well except for Mademoiselle Brunelle making him run when injured himself yesterday. They fed him, clothed him, and even cared for him.

"Mademoiselle?" He called out to her. She opened his bedroom door with a smile on her face as she saw that he had acquiesced to her request.

"Wonderful! Shall we get going?"

"Mademoiselle, I have question."

"Ask away." She purred.

"I'm free to leave right?"

"Leave?"

"The Academy. I can just go, can't I?"

"I would be devastated to lose a student but yes of course, Dana. Here, sit." She motioned to the bed behind him as she walked past him and sat down at the foot of his bed. He sighed before joining her.

"Why are we sitting?"

"It seems that you wish to talk about something important. Please, speak your mind."

"I was just thinking about the Academy. What if I'm not a good fit here? Perhaps it would be best for me to pack up my things and return back to the States."

"Is that what you want?"

"No?" He sighed shaking his head. "Maybe?"

"Dana," She lay a hand gently on his shoulder. "I know that the lessons seem scary, but I really only need your cooperation for three days. You do like it here, right?"

"I only like it because I get left alone, Mademoiselle."

"It's okay to be scared." She smiled. "Fear is a natural response to new experiences. Everyone feels a little bit of it beforehand. But fear should never be obeyed. It will lead you astray and down darker roads than you would have wanted."

"I know." He paused. "Sort of."

"Would you like to tell me what brought this on?"

"It's been a feeling I've had since I came here. That things aren't right. That I should go."

"Have you spoken to Mademoiselle Jolicoeur?"

"No." He shook his head. "Why?"

"It is her duty to make sure all of our students are comfortable here. If you have any problems, she would be the one to address them."

"I did not know that."

"And now you do."

"Mademoiselle, I really just do not think I belong here."

"Nonsense." She laughed. "Of course, you do."

"Really? So, where are all the other boys?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm asking you if I was invited to an all girl's school."

"No, of course not. Hearts Academy is for everyone regardless of gender."

"I can see that." He sighed. "But where are the others like me."

"Around."

"Yes, around." He rolled his eyes. "But where are they?"

"I'm not sure. I'm not in charge of their schedules. I'm sure if we wandered the halls long enough, we would run into many of our boy students."

"It's not that I don't believe you." He sighed. "No, yes that's exactly it."

"Do you not trust me, Dana Morgan?"

"Absolutely not."

"That's quite rude. I trust in you."

"Yes, but you're different than me."

"That is fair."

"May I propose something?"

"Sure." He sighed.

"If you follow my lessons today, I swear that I will introduce you to another boy at this school."

"And why would I believe you?"

"Because," She sighed shaking her head. "because you really do not have another choice."

"That sounds mildly threatening, Mademoiselle."

"It is not meant to be." She sighed again. "It is merely a fact of the matter. You must trust me to deliver on my word or this all means nothing."

"What was up with the dildo yesterday?"

"My extra credit?"

"Yeah." He rolled his eyes at that ridiculous concept. "That."

"Exactly what the name says. The girls seem to enjoy it."

"Of course, they would. They're nymphomaniacs."

"Dana!" She jumped from the bed immediately. "Take that back! I will not let you insult my students and your classmates."

"Fine. I'm sorry."

"You know, you can learn something from them. They aren't afraid to be themselves. But you are."

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are! You are so scared to even step outside of your comfort zone."

"I came to fucking France!"

"Yes, you did. I'm surprised you even made it here." She scoffed. "You are hiding from everyone. Even now, you are still hiding."

"I am not hiding."

"No? Sitting alone in a room full of people who care about you? Your classmates are more than willing to get to know you. Why won't you do the same?"

"I'd be happy to get to know them, but it seems all anyone wants to do is fuck." He scoffed. "I'm not interested."

"And what about me? What about the teachers who wish to know their new student?"

"What about you, Mademoiselle Leblanc?" He hissed at her. Her attitude and constant prying was more than enough to get on his last nerve.

"You are ridiculous."

"Tell me Mademoiselle, what was today's lesson on anyway? Were you going to force me into lingerie and bend me over a table?"

"No." She spat. "I would do no such thing."

"Then what was it?"

"I wanted you to explore your gender identity through deliberate choice and thought. To understand the other side and to embrace that which you keep locked up deep inside."

"I don't-"

"Dana, you do. It's not a personal accusation but one I make from years of experience. Boys always try to puff out their chests and declare that they have no such side. But everyone does. Whether we like it or not, we all have touches of the other sex upon ourselves. Embracing these changes and understanding it can lead to a better life. It's all in the pursuit of developing into a better person."

"That's..." He paused reflecting on her words. How often had he been shied away from the things he loved in his homelife because they were deemed not masculine? How many baseball tryouts did he purposely fail in order to appease his mother? The answer was far too many.

"So, you do understand." She sighed. "That's good at least."

"Your methods are ridiculous." He couldn't believe that agreed with her. "But your words have merit."

"I'm glad you think so." She smiled. "Does this mean you'll cooperate with me now?"

"That really depends."

"Depends on what?"

"If you do not sexually harass me during these lessons."

"Of course not!"

"I will hold you to this. If you break this agreement, Mademoiselle, then I will never cooperate with you again."

"That is fine."

"I mean this."

"Dana," She rolled her eyes at his declarations. "I am more than capable of this."

"You better be."

"I have a condition of my own, Dana Morgan."

"Oh yeah?" He crossed his arms. "What is it?"

"If you treat me with disrespect, insult me or my students, or try to physically or verbally assault me then I will lose my temper and treat you with the same disdain. This is my only warning to you. We must work together with respect and openness or I will talk to Madame Beaulieu about your delinquency and you will be reprimanded."

"Fine." He sighed. "What's first?"

"We go to my classroom to begin your lesson. Are you ready?"

"I suppose I am."

"Good," She spoke extending a hand to him. He grabbed it gently as she pulled him up and off the bed. "Let's get to work then."

~~~

She led him back to the stained-glass corridor without any hesitation. She kept her pace quick and full of purpose while he intentionally lagged a bit behind. He didn't want to say what he was thinking aloud. That the halls of Hearts Academy was dreadfully cold. That he was still worried that he was going to be seen by someone even with the robe covering his most delicate parts. He still felt horribly naked against any stray prying eyes. He didn't want to give his doubts any power. Even though he knew that they would slowly and eventually consume him.

Was it doubt if it was the truth? While Mademoiselle Leblanc surely didn't force herself on him or violate him any manner, she was still averse to abiding by his personal space. Something that he had no problem saying was probably completely intentional. Did she continue that behavior with all her students? Was there a time in which Charlotte or Marie had her gaze? When she followed Amorette around? Or perhaps made Cosette break out into a nervous sweat.

No, of course not.

The girls of Hearts were likely always like that. He couldn't imagine without that hungry look. Without that lustful gaze that they always flashed him. Or without those sultry sweet words that they often whispered. He couldn't imagine them without any of it.

"Here we are." She stopped at a door a bit up the corridor than the classroom.

"Which is?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh Dana," She laughed dismissively at his request. "Patience! Would you care to do the honors?"

"No." He frowned.

"How expected of you." She laughed again as she turned the knob and pushed open the door. Instead of a classroom, a humongous beauty studio lay beyond the threshold. The room was ruby-red and two tiered with a small red-carpeted spiral staircase leading up. The railings on the top tier and the staircase were shining metallic gold. He couldn't believe his eyes as he walked further into the room. Both tiers were lined with racks and cases of shoes, jewelry, and clothing as far as the eye could see. It was a magnificent fashion studio with designs, patterns, and beauty across every item on display.

"What is this?"

"Our changing room!" She laughed as she closed the door behind them.

"Our?"

"Well, not mine. But certainly yours. What grabs your eyes, Dana Morgan? What would like to try on?"

"I," He ran a hand over the soft fabric of an evening gown. "None of these?"

"Oh please." She chuckled. "There has to be something in here that suits your tastes. Are you a evening kind of girl? Perhaps something a bit more revealing?"

"No." He sighed. "Definitely not." He walked past a rack of high heeled shoes taller than he'd ever seen. In more metallic shining hues that nearly blinded him when the light above caught them. Beside them a sequin top and short shorts hung.

"Well, what are you Dana?"

"I don't know." He sighed as he continued his appraisal.

"May I explain myself a bit further, my precious student?"

"Don't patronize me." Dana growled. "You're just going to anyway."

"Fair enough." She laughed. "I asked you to create a feminine persona yesterday."

"Yeah."

"And you did."

"Yeah." He nodded again. He passed by a ballerina's outfit complete with shoes. He imagined himself dancing upon the stage. Twirling, jumping, and gracefully moving to the adoration of those who watched him move. It was a beautiful sight but not one for him. After all, he knew the horror stories that lurked in the dressing rooms of such professions. The injuries, the damage, and the undoubtedly large amount of pressure that could drive one mad.

"So, tell me about her."

"About who?" His fingers apprehensively danced across a delicate lacy ensemble. Something that would have made the most modest woman blush. He wasted no time moving on to the forest-green dress beside it.

"Dana." She sighed from nearby.

"My persona, huh." He frowned as he tried to remember her. What was she exactly?

"Yes."

"I imagined her to be kind, she wouldn't hurt a soul." He called to her as he stopped in front a magnificent ballroom gown. Its stitches imprisoning the beautiful colors of a picturesque sunset.

"Oh, how beautiful." Mademoiselle Leblanc cooed. "Is that all?"

"No." He shook his head. "She'd be interesting, smart, and above all she'd be open."

RoseB
RoseB
274 Followers