All Comments on 'Hearts Academy Ch. 06'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KansasTwisterKansasTwisteralmost 4 years ago
Happy to see the story continues

Nice continuation of your story but still a lot of unanswered questions. What happened to Dana? The whole birdie game, Lilian/James didn't exactly tell the truth about Blackstone. Bit odd he ended up in the infirmary dressed in a sheet and wasn't examined for any wounds.

Personally I have been checking your page every day since chapter 5 dropped waiting for this. Hoping that you weren't affected by that global pandemic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disturbing and Compelling

I have to say yours is the first story that actually has me hooked and wanting more.

The vibe of this story...I want to "give in" and accept that Warren and Dana are perfect for each other, but each time I get too comfortable with that decision you pull the rug out with some harrowing vision or circumstance. I can't be comfortable with this. The sex scenes...they seem so blissful and perfect, but I can't shake the feeling of "this can't be good, something is very wrong." I find this dichotomy of carefree bliss and horrible dread/gaslighting to be VERY compelling. The idea that Dana's lovely Warren could be a horrible person who instigates date rape is just so disturbing, I can't look away.

I'm right there with Dana every step of the way, experiencing the highs and lows with him. I'm just as confused as he is at this point. If this story will be as long as your other series I hope you can pepper some more understanding throughout the chapters. I feel just as frustrated at the mystery as Dana, so that could be good or bad.

Mystery is a challenging genre to write, it's a tough balance between giving the reader enough to keep them interested but not enough to explain things away. You're striking a pretty good balance in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Does anyone know if RoseB will continue this story?

RoseBRoseBabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hello!

Unfortunately, this is the end of Hearts Academy as it stands in its current iteration. After a long period of writing, rewriting, and plotting I came to the conclusion that I was completely and utterly unhappy with the presentation of this story and elected to return to the drawing board for an entirely different take. Throughout this year I have received multiple emails, messages, and comments about my status and I'd like to alleviate any concerns that I have left or abandoned you all. I am still here, in what capacity is yet to be determined, but I am still here.

Currently, I am rewriting TRD to make it far more of a horror story. Sadly, this will not be published on Literotica due to the content guidelines. I will post new additions to Hearts for the first few chapters but I will be looking to find another place to post my content.

If you are interested in my work, I do still have a discord that you may ask to join by sending me an email via feedback and I always answer feedback and emails when I receive them.

When I return to work on The Witch's Assistant I will be posting it here as I feel that it is a far light-hearted story and will not be at odds with anything else.

JLizzyJLizzyover 2 years ago

may i join ur discord

Shy1oShy1oalmost 2 years ago

Hope to see you again, also if you find another site to post on could you update us, you make such great storys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous