Heart's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its fine, mom. I just twisted my ankle. I just have to stay off it and...ahhh..."

She'd pulled away from me and tried to get to her sofa by herself and then winced as she put any pressure on her foot. I helped steady her and walked her the rest of the way until she sat down.

"No, it isn't fine," her mother said, in the educated accent that made her seem sophisticated, "I'll call, um, my date and tell him that I have to cancel. Its fine."

Just then, there was a chirp from her mother's purse. She took her phone out and looked at it, then looked a little pale for a moment.

"Uh, he's already outside. He's picking me up."

"James can stay with me," Kerry said, a little panicked, "right? I mean...we were going to study chem anyway...and it's raining, so you can stay with me until I go to bed or whatever? If it gets too late you can crash on the couch."

She looked at me, pleading. Kerry's mom was furiously typing something on her phone, but she looked up at me, expectantly. It was weird.

"Yeah. Of course I can stay. I didn't know if your mom would be here so I was already planning on helping you get around and my mom won't mind."

I didn't bother mentioning my dad because odds are that he was either working late or flying out later tonight. He really didn't seem to care where I was in any case. Mom would be fine with me staying once I called her so she knew that I was ok. And I knew that Kerry's mom, while a pretty great parent, went on one or two dates each week, and one of them was usually on Thursday nights, so I'd expected her to be gone. Her mother smiled, relieved.

"Thank you James. Please call me if you need anything or if Kerry's ankle gets worse. There's money on the fridge for some pizza!"

And then she was gone, into the rain, very careful to close the door behind her. Kerry looked annoyed with her. No, that was wrong, she looked...disgusted? That was odd. I always thought of Kerry and her mother as getting along. I argued more with mine, to be sure, although those tended to be about having to perform yet another church activity rather than any actual dislike. Kerry looked to me, and then was apologetic, almost sad.

"I'm...sorry."

"For what?"

She opened her mouth, and paused, then smiled, shakily.

"For my mom. She, uh, really likes this guy. You shouldn't have to take care of me because she can't keep her legs together for a night."

Wow. I was used to Kerry being vulgar, but never about her mother, and never in a way that was so critical of her sexuality.

"You don't need to apologize. I don't mind taking care of you and like you said we were going to study anyway. I'll just stick around afterwards and we can play video games or cuddle and watch tv or whatever. It'll be fun."

I got Kerry some water as I knew she'd be thirsty after practice and then called my mom. As predicted, she didn't mind me staying. She was especially paranoid about me driving in rain or ice so told me to stay the night if the storm got worse like it was supposed to. Never mind that we lived five minutes away by car. I promised her that I'd be careful and hung up.

"Do...do you think you could help me upstairs? We'd probably be more comfortable there and...you know what, never mind."

"What?"

"I just...I feel all sweaty and gross. Do you think you could help me shower? I know its weird, I'm sorry...I just..."

She was sweaty, but to me she was far from gross. Something about a sheen of sweat on a woman just makes her more appealing, not less. But this was Kerry, not some girl I was dating.

"Y...yeah. Of course I can help you. I'm going to carry you up the stairs though. I don't want you trying to hop your way up."

"Ok."

I carried her upstairs to her bedroom, where I'd been a million times before. I set her stuff down and ordered the pizza. I didn't need to ask what she wanted. I swear to god we were like an old married couple at that point, without the fighting. Kerry made a grunt of pain and I spun around. She had one shoe off but couldn't get the one on her injured ankle.

"Hey, let me. I'll get you some ice too once you're out of the shower."

She smiled at me as I knelt before her. No big deal, I thought, I'll just have to be careful. I untied it the rest of the way, and then loosened the laces much more than normal. To steady her, I put my hand under her calf so she could rest it there. She gasped and I looked up at her, worried, but it wasn't pain in her eyes, more like shock.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to...uh...I should have told you I was going to do that."

She laughed.

"Its fine. It's not like this is the first time you've ever touched my leg. I don't know what's wrong with me, Keep going."

I did. I slipped her shoe off carefully, then very gently took off her long sock. As a side effect, my hands slid down the smooth surface of her lower leg. I felt her tremble when I did it. I pretended it was from pain, but in my heart I knew that it wasn't.

"Thanks. If you get me to the bathroom I should be able to take off my clothes and get in and out fine."

I looked at her, skeptically.

"Are you sure?"

I had an image of her falling, hitting her head on the floor.

"Really," she said, "I'll be fine."

"All right. But...just call me if you need help, ok?"

"Ok, dad."

I rolled my eyes at her as she giggled and helped her in the room.

"Leave the door open slightly," she said, "so I can tell you when I'm ready."

I sat down and got some of my books out. I heard the shower start so she must be doing all right. I was just getting settled in to try and understand a difficult process when I heard a loud thump from the bathroom. My heart beat much faster. I rushed to the door.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine...shit."

"You don't sound fine."

"I fell on my ass. Goddammit. I'm not hurt, just embarrassed. I can't reach the detachable shower-head though, and I'm...not sure about standing up."

"Um. I should be able to hand it to you. And then help you out when you're ready without looking. I think."

"Yeah. Thanks. Come on in."

I went in, nervous. We were close, sure. I'd seen her in swimsuits and lounging clothes, sure. I'd never seen her naked, and I certainly didn't want to embarrass her. I was getting turned on at the though of being near her wet, nude form, but I wasn't tempted to peek. No matter how much I may have wanted to see her.

I walked across the room. I could see through the opaque shower curtain that she was obviously sitting down in the bath, but I couldn't make out any details. I reached in and grabbed the shower head, then passed it to her while looking away, careful not to blast her with the spray.

"Thanks. Could you hand me the shower gel and the loofa from there too? I'm sorry."

I did and went to leave the room but she spoke up.

"Wait! Can you stay? I'm going to be done soon and..."

"Sure," I said, painfully aware of her beautiful nude form feet away from mine. I'd be fine, I told myself. I just had to make sure my eyes behaved themselves. That was all.

"Ok. You can turn the water off."

I did.

"How do you want me to help?"

"I think I can get up if I just...ow! Fuck!"

Her foot slipped and she sat back down hard, with a thump.

"Stay there. I'll lift you out."

"Are...are you sure?"

I sighed.

"I'm not...I don't want to make this awkward but if you seriously hurt yourself because I'm nervous about being close to you while you're naked or you're afraid of me seeing you nude, I'll never forgive myself."

"I...I don't mind. I mean if you catch a glimpse or something. I trust you."

Fuck. I could tell myself that she was just my friend all I wanted but I most definitely did want to 'catch a glimpse' right now. I slid the curtain back, keeping my eyes as averted as I could. I knelt down and scooped her willing form up. She wrapped her arms around my neck for security, and I lifted her up. Her wet body pressed into me, soaking my shirt. I got her out, and then gently let her legs down while keeping one arm around her back. I'd planned on just having one arm wrapped around her side while I looked away. I'd still be touching her, sure, but it would be minimal contact and she'd have support.

Instead, she pivoted her body as she placed her weight to her good foot, turning to face me, keeping both of her arms around my neck. I was confused but bent down to make sure she had stability. She leaned her small form into me, and I felt her wet heat radiate over me, her breasts pressing into me. I looked down to see what was wrong and my breath caught.

She was looking straight at me, her blue eyes piercing and intense. Her light brown hair was stuck to her forehead and her lips were parted, her breathing ragged. My cock, which had been behaving itself briefly, surged to hardness and pressed into her taut belly. She moaned, deep in her throat, an animal noise that I'd never heard her make before, one of lust and need. Her small arms tightened around my neck, pulling me closer. I did not resist. Our lips met.

I'd never had a kiss like this before and I doubt that she had either. All of the repressed urges, all of the buried feelings that I'd had for my dearest friend surged forth, not to be denied. I kissed her back, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Her hands wouldn't release me so I reached under her ass, her firm, perfect ass, and lifted her up. She held on to me with her thighs, clinging and grinding to me. I was worried about her ankle, barely aware of it as I was, so I carried her carefully, awkwardly, to her bed and set her wet form down.

Finally I could see her small breasts, her toned athletic belly, her curved thighs and flared hips. Her thatch was the same light brown as her hair, but trimmed neatly. The way she leaned back let me see her labia, puffed up and moist for me. Ready for me. She looked up at me with adoration and want. I returned her gaze as she reached out and rubbed my cock, painfully hard, through my pants.

"Oh...Kerry..."

Saying her name just seemed to excite her more. She rubbed with more intensity.

"James...let me take care of you. Please?"

Then the doorbell rang and we both jumped, springing apart as thought we'd just been caught.

"It's the pizza," she said.

We looked at each other and laughed. I ran downstairs, grabbed the money off of the fridge and then paid the driver and brought our food in. I was hungry for something else. I was back upstairs in a flash.

Kerry smiled as soon as she saw me, but she shivered, still wet. I went and got a towel. I knelt in front of her and began to dry her, softly, gently, starting at her feet and working up to her legs, and then her sex. She moaned and parted her legs, but I wouldn't pay any extra attention there yet. I didn't stop until I'd carefully dried her front and back, and then her hair at least a bit. I stepped back and dropped the towel on the floor, never taking my eyes off of her. I stood there for a long moment, just taking in the beautiful image, burning it into my memory.

"What?" she asked finally, then giggled, embarrassed.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen or imagined," I said, translating my thoughts to words without any filter. There was no doubting my sincerity because she knew me so well. It was obvious to her. Her look changed, grew adoring, she bit her lip.

"Take off your clothes for me, James."

I was suddenly shy. I'd been nude with girls before, although only briefly and in the dark, really, but this was Kerry. I'd die if she laughed at me or if I repulsed her somehow. My best friend knew me however, seeing my thoughts as clearly as if I'd said them out loud.

"If you're worried about...well, anything about your appearance, don't be. You're the most handsome man I know. You're plenty big if you're worried about that, I could feel that well enough. I...I love you, ok? So I just need you to trust me like I'm trusting you right now by being naked in front of you. Do you?"

"Yes," I said, without hesitation.

"Good," she said, "now let me see that dick."

She said it with such lecherous relish that it made us both laugh. She didn't cover her lust as I took my shirt off, and she leaned forward so she could rub my stomach and reach towards my chest with her small hands. She gently pinched my nipple unexpectedly and I groaned. This girl, this perfect girl, could make me moan by touching my chest.

I unbuckled my pants and she looked eager. I unbuttoned them and her breathing got ragged. I unzipped them and she licked her lips. She looked up at me as if asking for permission. All I could do was nod. She pulled my pants and boxers down at the same time, slowly. My cock popped up, hard and proud as a flagpole. She gasped. I stepped out of my clothes and stood nude in front of her.

"Oh James...oh my." She reached out and took it in one small hand. I moaned. "It's perfect, James. You're perfect. I can't believe how lucky I am."

Before I could express to her that was how I felt, she took the head of my cock into her mouth while she looked me in the eyes.

"Kerry...you're so beautiful like this."

She moaned around my cock which made it twitch. She let it out of her mouth and smiled at me mischievously.

"You know, humming helps to suppress the gag reflex..." then this small, beautiful, wonderful girl took me all the way to the back of her throat, and held me there. All the while she looked up at me, as if asking for my approval. All I could do was groan in pleasure and run my fingers through her still-wet hair. She worked up and down varying speed and pressure, letting her tongue run under my shaft and swirl around the tip. She used her small hand to stroke up and pay attention to the parts of my cock that weren't in her mouth. She did it expertly and perfectly and her lips.

"Kerry, I'm going to...oh fuck."

She stopped only for a moment.

"Do it, James. Cum in my mouth. Cum in me and on me."

Then she went back to working me, faster than before, taking me as deeply as possible. I groaned so loudly it was almost a shout, and I came. God help me I sent rope after rope of thick, sticky seed into her mouth and throat. She gulped and swallowed and milked me as if it were the most important thing in the world. She ran out of breath before I ran out of cum, and she had to release me. The last few spurts hit her cheek and chin and fell onto her perfect, small breasts. A single drop flowed out onto her nipple. It was one of the most erotic things that I have ever seen, and I will never forget it.

She looked at me and giggled, but I was still lost in pleasure and disbelief. No woman had ever given me oral pleasure like that, and certainly none had so enjoyed doing it. My legs were a little wobbly but I had the presence of mind to walk to the bathroom and get a wet washcloth.

Kerry was looking at me expectantly when I got back.

"That was amazing, love," I'd never called her that before but it seemed right. She was, after all, my love. My heart beat faster, thinking about her like that.

I began to clean her carefully, starting with her face and chin, and then moving to her chest.

"You're so gentle, James. I thought you might grab my hair and just fuck my mouth for a minute there but you let me just serve you. And feeling you cum in my mouth was just...so wonderful." Her expression clouded. "Hey, I'm, um, not freaking you out by talking like this, am I? Or by being this...experienced. I swear I don't go down on every guy or anything..."

"I rather assumed you went down on your dates sometimes," I said, smiling, "even if I didn't particularly want to think about the specifics, it's ok. I don't think that you're bad for...having experience."

She smiled.

"I shouldn't worry with you. I shouldn't but I do, because...oh fuck I'm bad at this...its just..."

"Just what?" I asked as I finished cleaning her nipple, watching it harden from my touch in a gratifying way.

"I just never want you to think badly of me. I wish...I really wish that I had just done what I wanted to do and ask you to be my first. I would have liked to have been yours, too. I care about you, James, not like the boys I dated. I love you."

There was an almost desperate tone to her voice, as if she was saying something forbidden but was powerless to stop herself. I put my palm on her face to reassure her and she leaned into it and kissed it.

"I'd have loved for you to be my first and only," I said, enjoying her blush, "but there are advantages to being a bit later in the queue."

"And those are?"

"I went down on my dates, too, and picked up a few things," I said, winking at her. I gently lifted her legs off of the ground and pivoted her so that she was laying down. As she watched I made sure that she was comfortable and put a pillow under her ankle for support. I did it in such a fashion as so her legs would have to be apart for me.

"H...hey," she said.

"Yeah?" I said, eager to taste her.

"I...I want this, James. I want it so bad. I really want to cum on your tongue...I'm just not sure if I'm ready to go all the way tonight. I'm not teasing you I swear...it's just that..."

"...you matter much more to me than the other people I've been with," I finished for her.

"Y...yeah. That. Fuck, you're perfect. I wish...I wish so many things...oooh...oh fuck that's nice...oh...oooh....fuckkk..."

I hadn't waited for her thought to end. Instead I began to kiss her inner thigh, which was unbelievably soft. The taste of her skin was clean and she smelled vaguely of strawberries from her soap. I kissed up to her labia and looked her in the eye as I sucked it into my mouth for the first time. By then she was done talking and had started making little noises of arousal. Almost chirps, high pitched and short, as my tongue probed inside her. Almost as soon as I did so, her natural lubrication increased and her taste and scent flooded my senses.

It was simple and pure, distinct from all others. But there was something more to it, I don't know how to describe it. It wasn't very strong, but it was incredibly unique to me, as if the love I had for her preserved these sensations in my memory for all time. No other woman has ever measured up for me.

"James...James...I'm..."

She had passed her hands through my hair as I inserted a finger inside her, feeling her warm wet tightness grip me. I began to kiss her again, this time around her clitoris. I was shocked to feel her spasm, hard, around my finger. I began to move it inside and out as she continued to cum. It wasn't a large orgasm, but it was a start.

"Oh fuck...oh god..."

Or so I thought. Her first climax continued irregularly, maybe one or maybe several small ones, and I kept it going until she went limp. I didn't stop, but relaxed a bit, slowed things down so she could catch her breath.

"If you want to stop that's fine..." she said, misinterpreting my speed change for reluctance to continue. I looked up at her and shook my head, then began to truly administer direct sensation to her tiny, hard clit. I was careful not to be harsh, but my tongue danced on and over it, caressing it, then leaving it. A second finger entered her, and I periodically hooked them up to stimulate the rough patch of her g-spot.

Being with a small girl has other advantages, as with my free hand I could easily reach up and feel her small breast. This was the first time I'd had my hand on one of them, and they were unbelievably firm and supple. Her nipple was small and hard and I began to pinch and pull at it gently, betting that was something that she would like.

"Oh...oh god...James what are you doing....to me. Fuck. James...its too much, baby. Its..."

Her expressions became non-verbal. Whimpers and moans and gasps told me that I was doing the right thing. Her volume increased, her hands pushed my head down into her crotch, but even then she wasn't hurtful, only insistent. I directly lashed her clitoris now with my tongue while I probed her deeply with my fingers. I looked up just in time.

1...45678...11