Hearts of Malice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urilesh's scream finally died down, as did the magical flames. Nothing remained of Urilesh's humanoid body. Instead, a purple crystal that glowed ominously floated in the air where the demon's heart would have been. It hovered for a second then fell, hitting Elisa's bare leg with a purple flash before rolling down in the mud, its glow rapidly fading.

Loretta wasted no time and brought her sword down on the now dull crystal, shattering it in a thousand pieces. Panting, naked and exhausted, Loretta dropped her sword and fell to her knees. Gently, she wrapped her arms around Elisa's body, holding the Princess tightly against her own body.

"It is over Princess. This madness is over..." Loretta cried tears of relief as she hugged the limp Princess, Elisa's head resting on her shoulder.

Elisa's eyes were closed as she drifted in and out of consciousness. A faint, odd smile slowly stretched the Princess' lips, then her eyes blinked open and the smile vanished as if it never had existed. Breathing slowly, Elisa reveled in the tight embrace of her friend, happy to have made it through this ordeal.

--------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading.

After a while working only on one-shots and fanfiction, I wanted to write a new original plot-driven series, so I took a break from my usual schedule and brainstormed a new setting and a new intrigue.

While the villain is dead and this chapter ends happily, I can assure you this is but a taste of what is to come.

I hope you enjoyed this story and that you're intrigued for the following chapters. If that's not the case, well I still hope you liked the smut.

As always, feedback and comments are much appreciated.