Hearts of Malice Ch. 03

Story Info
Elisa and Loretta enjoy their newfound relationship.
9k words
4.7
4.1k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
256 Followers

Chapter 3 : Two sides of the same coin : Heads

----------------------------------------

Sofia was sleeping soundly on her side in her luxurious bed, a smug smile painted on her lips. One of her hands was under the large pillow on which her head was resting while the other unconsciously gripped the edge of the covers. Under her closed eyelids, her eyes moved frenetically as her rest was punctuated by pleasant dreams.

Suddenly, a soft knock echoed in Sofia's bedroom and the Princess' eyes snapped open. She had always been a light sleeper, her nights easily disturbed by the quietest noises. The Princess waited for a minute, breathing slowly as she wondered if she had dreamt the noise that had woken her up or not.

But someone unequivocally knocked on her door again, louder this time. Sofia let out a drowsy yawn, then she pushed the covers away and gracefully got out of bed. She had been sleeping naked, as she always did, and only the night's thick veil of darkness protected her modesty.

With well-practiced, careful motions, she grabbed a nightgown from a stand nearby and slipped it on before heading toward the door of her bedroom. Upon reaching it, she cleared her throat, rubbed the sleepiness off her eyes, then opened it slightly. The light from the hallway poured into Sofia's bedroom and shone upon the sleepy Princess.

When Sofia's eyes fell on her twin sister Elisa waiting behind the door with a smirk on her face, Sofia frowned in surprise and opened the door wide.

"Sister? What are you doing up this late? You should be sleeping." Sofia asked quietly, holding back another yawn.

"Don't worry, the little skank is indeed asleep." Elisa answered as her smile grew wider.

Sofia's barely-awake brain struggled to process Elisa's sentence. The words, the tone, the attitude, nothing made sense to Sofia. And yet, the creepy smile that widened her sister's lips felt awfully familiar. For an awkward minute, Sofia's mind was racing, and then finally she came to an impossible, yet logical conclusion. Her eyes narrowed and she pursed her lips.

"You?!" Sofia let out, confused. "What the hell--" Sofia didn't finish her sentence, interrupted by her sister who had pushed one finger against Sofia's lips.

"May I suggest we have a little chat in the privacy of your room, Sister?" Elisa whispered, removing her finger from her sister's soft lips.

Sofia nodded and took a step back, letting her sister enter her room with long strides. Before closing the door, Sofia stuck her head out in the hallway, sweeping it with her gaze. Satisfied by the absolute stillness of the hallway, Sofia gently closed the door right as Elisa slid open one of the heavy curtains that blocked the windows, the clear night outside lighting the room barely enough for the two young women to see each other.

Without their makeup, sophisticated hairstyles or opulent clothes, the two sisters were truly indistinguishable. When they were younger, the mischievous twins had been using their natural likeness to play tricks to their entourage, but those days were long gone.

Sofia faced her sister, biting her lower lip. "Is it really you..." She hesitated, unsure if she wanted to finish her sentence, but she finally did. "... Urilesh?"

Elisa's tongue slithered on her lips, and a cold chill ran down Sofia's spine.

----------------------------------------

Loretta was standing guard in front of the door of Elisa's bathroom, wearing her immaculate, Moon-engraved battle armor. Her right hand was loosely wrapped around the hilt of her sheathed sword. Her Princess and lover had unilaterally decided that Loretta's new duty was to stand at her side at all time, and while the knightess was more than happy with this arrangement, she was pretty sure that Elisa hadn't the authority to give such orders.

Boredom was starting to settle in the knightess as she diligently waited for a Princess to finish her bath. Holding back a yawn, she shook her head, trying to clear it from the thoughts that disturbed her focus. Suddenly, a voice came from the inside of the bathroom behind her.

"Lorettaaaaaaaaaa! Why don't you join me inside?" Elisa's voice called from behind the wooden door.

The knightess awkwardly cleared her throat, her cheeks reddening. "D-Don't be ridiculous, Princess. There's no way I can enter if you're not... not... decent." Despite her words, Loretta felt drawn to Elisa's siren-like voice.

Taking a deep breath, Loretta closed her eyes and steadied herself. She could hear Elisa grumbling behind the door, but thankfully, the impish Princess didn't push the matter further.

Minutes passed and Loretta's mind wandered aimlessly. Every time she blinked, she briefly saw Elisa messing around in her bath, her drenched blond hair clinging to her naked body. And if Loretta's eyes stayed shut just a heartbeat longer, she could picture Elisa's small, firm breasts and her perky, dark pink nipples begging to be nibbled.

"HEEEEELP! LORETTA! HELP!" Elisa's disembodied voice suddenly shrieked.

Loretta instantly snapped out of her dirty daydream. The knightess shouldered open the door and rushed inside the bathroom, drawing her sword. Inside, she found Elisa in her immense pool, her limbs flailing in the water and her head rising above the water and sinking under it repeatedly. Loretta rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Help! I'm... I'm drowning!" Elisa croaked as her head emerged once again from under water.

The Knightess sheathed her sword and crossed her arms. "If I jump in the water with my armor, I'll be the one drowning. And you are still within your depth."

Elisa instantly stopped pretending. With her feet firmly seated on the tiled bottom of the pool, her head and the top of her shoulders were above the waterline. She spat some water, then smiled brightly. "You got me." The Princess giggled.

Loretta gulped as she noticed that the pristine water did nothing to hide Elisa's sexy body. The knightess blushed, her cock throbbing under its prison of steel and fabric.

"But now that you're here, why don't you shed off your clothes and join me?" The Princess asked, a wide smile on her lips.

"That would be terribly inappropriate, Princess." Loretta's resolve was heavily tested by Elisa's tempting proposal.

"Pretty please?" Elisa insisted, doe-eyed.

Without a word, Loretta headed toward the door. Standing in the doorframe, she hesitated, until she finally took a step back inside the bathroom and slammed the door shut. The knightess could hear Elisa cheering behind her as she locked the door.

Never leaving the beaming Princess out of her sight, Loretta slowly removed her armor piece by piece, carefully putting them down next to the wall of the room. Once she was done with her ornate armor, she slipped out of her leather tunic and her underwear, letting her breasts and cock flop free. Completely naked, Loretta let out a relieved sigh.

"You do know that this is going to be hard to explain if someone comes here?" Loretta warned as she sat on the edge of the pool, her toned legs sinking in the delightfully warm water.

"Don't worry, no one is allowed in my personal bath except my servants." Elisa said as she swam back and forth in front of the knightess.

Chuckling, Loretta jumped in the pool. "That does not make me feel any better."

Elisa dove under the water, then emerged right in front of the flustered knightess. "Then maybe this will?" She teased, right before leaning forward and pressing her lips against Loretta's.

Reciprocating Elisa's ravenous kiss, Loretta wrapped her arms around the Princess' waist, holding the smaller woman's body against her own.

When Elisa's lips finally left hers, Loretta was left dazed and panting. The knightess had all her life repressed the feelings she had for Elisa, deeming them nothing more than impossible fantasies. How could two women love each other? How could a commoner and a Royal Princess be together? And even now, as Loretta stood inches away from the naked Princess, her mind refused to believe that the relationship she had with Elisa was real.

Taking advantage of Loretta's stunned state, Elisa grinned ear to ear. "Sneak attack!" The Princess screamed as she jumped, her upper body fully emerging from the water then falling heavily on the confused knightess.

Loretta was pushed underwater by the lithe body of her lover. As she opened her eyes under the water, she saw Elisa swim further away in the pool, her cleanly shaven crotch on full display. With a push from her toned legs, the knightess emerged from the water, rubbing her eyes. Frowning, she ran her hand in her now drenched hair, then looked at the Princess.

"Do you really think an honorable Knight of the Moon would partake in such a childish game?" Loretta asked with the bossiest tone she could muster.

Suddenly, the Knightess lunged forward, trying to close the distance between her and Elisa, but she instead crashed back into the water barely halfway there, loudly splashing water around her. Giggling, the Princess circled around Loretta and swam out of reach. Coughing some water, Loretta tried to catch her breath.

"You're not that great of a swimmer, are you, dear Loretta?" Elisa teased.

"Don't get cocky, Princess. I'm gonna catch your Royal ass, and then I'm--" Loretta stopped mid-sentence, self-censoring the obscenities she was going to let out.

"Too bad we will never know how this sentence ends, as you'll never catch me." The Princess chuckled, then stuck her tongue out at Loretta.

For a long while, Elisa's bathroom was filled by the sound of splashing water, the giggles of youthful women and the occasional shrieks of surprise.

Out of breath, Elisa swam next to the edge of the pool. "Time out! Time out..." She said, adding a gesture to her words.

Loretta swam next to the Princess and leaned against the wall of the pool. Gently, she grabbed Elisa's arm with both her hands. "I caught you." The Knightess plunged her eyes in Elisa's.

"You did..." Elisa whispered, a warm smile on her lips.

After a minute of silence, Loretta finally averted her eyes and cleared her throat. The Knightess chastely kissed Elisa's shoulder. "We should get out. They are going to wonder where you are."

"I still haven't washed myself. Maybe you could help me wash my back?" Elisa asked as she lifted her body out of the pool.

Loretta got a glimpse of Elisa's backside before she could look away. "I'm not sure this is a good idea Princess. I should go back to my post."

"C'mon! We'll be out faster if you help me." Elisa insisted as she sat on the tiled floor next to a large bucket full of soapy, scented water.

Loretta sighed and shook her head but still she got out of the pool and joined her Princess. She sat behind Elisa, biting her lower lip. "I-I've never done this, Princess."

Elisa laughed. "I'm pretty sure you know how to wash yourself. That's the same thing, except it's my body you're washing instead of yours. Take the sponge and soak it."

Loretta did as she was told, she grabbed the sponge and sunk it in the bucket. Then she very delicately began scrubbing Elisa's back. As she did, the intimacy of the act made Loretta shiver in excitement. Against her will, her large cock began hardening quickly. A soft moan of satisfaction left Elisa's mouth and that was enough to make the knightess' cock fully erect. Loretta's appendage was poking against Elisa's back.

"Is that... your penis?" Elisa finally asked. "Are you horny?"

Loretta shifted her waist to move her cock away from the Princess. "I'm sorry Princess... I couldn't help it, your body is too... perfect." The knightess was ashamed of herself.

"But are you... horny horny or cursed horny?" The Princess inquired clumsily.

Loretta dropped the drenched sponge. "No... I-I'm fine. As long as I... release... my frustration once a day or so, it's fine. We don't have to... You don't have to... you know... force yourself."

Elisa let out a heavy sigh and turned around to face the flustered knightess. "I'm gonna say it again, and I'll keep saying it until your thick, stubborn, pretty little head understands it. I'm not forcing myself to have sex with you. I'm not forced or coerced into having sex with you. I'm not doing it out of pity or because I'm feeling guilty."

"Elisa--"

"No! Listen to me! I love you, you big dummy. I love you. I always did. What happened to us was a terrible, terrible ordeal, but it made our love shine bright! I know that a part of you is broken, and we will fix it, I promise. We will find a way to dispel everything that Urilesh did to you. But you have to stop acting like you're a monster that I should be afraid of. You are not."

Loretta was left speechless. Her gaze wandered, careful not to meet Elisa's.

"Now, if you don't want to have sex with me right now, we can just finish washing ourselves and go back to the real world outside of this bathroom. I don't mind." Elisa concluded with a gentle, but saddened smile.

The Princess picked the discarded sponge from the floor and began efficiently scrubbing her arms and legs. She then swiftly rinsed her limbs and stood up. As Elisa took a step away from the knightess, Loretta suddenly grabbed one of the Princess' hands and rose to her feet.

"I love you too." Loretta said as she mustered her courage and looked Elisa in the eyes, tears beading in the corner of the knightess' eyes. "Everything that happened since that night felt like a long dream. A nightmare at first, but then you pulled me out of it, and now it's the most pleasant dream I ever had."

Elisa swept the tear from Loretta's cheeks. "If this is a dream, I don't want to ever wake up." Tiptoeing, the Princess lovingly kissing the knightess.

With her lips sealed against Elisa's and her tongue intertwining with Elisa's, Loretta wrapped her arm around Elisa, then gently lowered herself on the floor, bringing the Princess down with her. Soon Loretta was sitting on her cushy butt, her thick, throbbing cock squashed against Elisa's warm body and her own.

Elisa broke the kiss, taking a step backward on her knees and wrapping her hands around Loretta's eager cock. Lowering her head, she took Loretta's massive tip in her mouth as her hands kept stroking the lengthy shaft, Elisa's tongue twisting and turning around the sensitive flesh stick in her mouth.

Elisa pulled Loretta's cock out of her mouth but her hands never left the knightess' cock. "I've found a few raunchy books in the castle's library. Tons of stuff I want to try." Elisa said, licking her lips.

The Princess leaned forward, sticking her chest out. Using her hands, she made Loretta's cock slide in her small cleavage and tried to push her breasts together as best as she could with her upper arms. But Elisa's tits, while naturally perky and admittedly gorgeous, were at the very best average in size. Loretta's humongous cock sticked out quite a bit of the Princess' makeshift flesh vice.

As both women's bodies were slick with water, Elisa easily made Loretta's cock slide up and down her chest, eliciting moans of pleasure from the knightess, but Elisa struggled to keep Loretta's shaft contained between her breasts. It slipped out of the Princess' comfy flesh pillow regularly and each time Elisa's frustration grew.

As Loretta's cock slipped out one more time and almost hit the Princess in the face, Elisa swore loudly. "Dammit! This is harder than I expected... The book made it look so easy."

Loretta chuckled. She was enjoying the titfuck quite a lot but Elisa was so terribly cute when she was annoyed that the knightess couldn't help but tease her. "Princess, I think your breasts are too small for what you are trying to do."

"They are not small!" Elisa exclaimed loudly. "They are tasteful." The Princess pouted, looking away from the knightess.

"That was not a criticism, Princess. I absolutely adore your breasts. Let me show you."

Loretta reached out her arms and began kneading Elisa's tits, her finger sinking in the soft flesh. With her thumbs, the knightess toyed with Elisa's sensitive nipples. Under Loretta's touch the Princess began to squirm and breathe loudly. Warmth spread from her chest and radiated in her whole body. Elisa's cunt was yawning open and dripping, begging to be filled.

Loving the way the Princess' reacted to her touch, Loretta became a bit more aggressive, pinching and tugging Elisa's nipples roughly while she also groped and slapped Elisa's breasts hard enough to leave a red handprint on the creamy flesh. Elisa squealed cutely as she rubbed her thighs together.

"Are you going to cum simply from me playing with your breasts, Princess?" Loretta asked the red-cheeked Princess that squirmed under her touch.

"That's not fair!" Elisa whined. "I was supposed to make you feel goooooooooooooood.!" She shrieked that last word as she climaxed without her pussy having even been touched. The Princess was left panting as she recovered from her orgasm.

"What makes you think this was not pleasurable for me as well? I could play with those beauties all day long." Loretta declared as she pinched Elisa's nipple one last time.

The knightess gently pushed Elisa on her back and then stood over her, kneeling. Loretta's hard cock standing straight up, ready and eager for its turn. With loving care, Loretta lined her dick with the welcoming entrance of Elisa's cunt and began sliding her cock forward.

"No, wait!" The Princess uttered in between hot moans.

Loretta stopped instantly and gently pulled her cock out of her lover. "What is it? Are you uncomfortable? Do you want us to stop?" She asked, putting her hand against Elisa's cheeks, genuine concern in her voice.

"No, no, I want to do it myself... Let me lead." Elisa stated as she straightened.

The Princess playfully pushed the knightess and Loretta happily complied, laying on her back against the wet floor. With shaking legs, Elisa hovered above Loretta's cock, her arousal dripping on the knightess' crotch.

"Is this another thing you read in a book?" Loretta asked as she gazed at Elisa's body that stood above hers.

"Maybe." Elisa answered, blushing even further.

Elisa slowly lowered herself, using her hands to make sure that the knightess' cock was straight under her hungry cunt. Taking a deep breath, Elisa began lowering herself even further, the bulbous head of Loretta's cock finally breaching Elisa's entrance. But as she tried to go further down steadily, one of her feet slipped on the wet floor and the Princess lost her balance.

Elisa fell like a rock. She screamed in surprise first, then in pain and pleasure as Loretta's cock impaled her, disappearing completely inside the Princess' depths and heavily pushing against the Princess' womb. The pain of the very sudden and unexpected penetration quickly faded out, only leaving a delightful feeling of fullness.

"Are you alright, Princess?" The knightess inquired as she put one of her hands on Elisa's bulging belly.

Elisa nodded, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she panted. Once she steadied herself and got used to the immense intruder inside her vagina, she smiled at Loretta and nodded once again.

The Princess leaned backward and put her hands on Loretta's hips for more stability, then she slowly rose from her sitting position. Her tight pussy heavily clinged to the knightess' cock, much to both women's pleasure. Loretta's cock was barely half-way out of Elisa's cock when the Princess threw her head backward and screamed in rapture, another explosive orgasm rocking her body. Unable to stand, Elisa fell right back where she had started, her ass against Loretta's crotch.

Sweat joined the water on Elisa's forehead as she rose up again, gritting her teeth. When she got her butt as high in the air as she could without making Loretta's cock flop free of her pussy, the Princess let herself fall again, Loretta's cock fitting inside her cunt like a glove, perfectly hitting all of her sweet spots.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
256 Followers