Hearts of Malice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Loretta realized that she wasn't wearing her armor. She swore loudly, cursing her own forgetfulness. The knightess pondered whether it was worth going back to get it now instead of the next morning. Finally, Loretta headed back toward Elisa's room, resolute to grab her armor and leave the Princess be.

Not bothering to knock, Loretta pushed open the ornate door of Loretta's room. "I'm sorry Princess, I forgot--" The knightess couldn't finish her sentence as her jaw went slack.

Elisa was currently undressing, standing only in her plain underwear near her bed. She had been folding her clothes when Loretta had pushed open the door. She winced in surprise when the knightess barged in the room, but then simply stood near her bed, not even trying to hide her pale body.

All the moderation Loretta had mustered previously melted like snow in the summer's sun. The knightess strode toward the half-naked Princess and scooped her off the ground. Carrying Elisa in her arms, Loretta hungrily kissed the Princess, and Elisa went slack in Loretta's arms, moaning in the knightess' mouth.

Loretta dropped the Princess on her bed, and hurriedly removed her own pants. Her massive cock was already hardening, eager for attention. Meanwhile; Elisa had removed her panties and her bra, leaving her perfect body completely bare to the knightess' gaze.

Ravenous, the knightess climbed on the bed, but Elisa rolled away and jumped away from the silky sheets of her bed. Frustrated, Loretta followed the Princess away from her bed and towards one of the walls of the room. Elisa was facing the wall, her backside exposed to the knightess' hungry eyes.

"W-What are you doing?" Loretta asked calmly, an impressive feat in her current state of arousal.

The Princess wiggled her butt alluringly and the knightess took a step forward. Reaching out her arms, Loretta caressed the delicate skin of Elisa's back, enjoying the delicate moans that escaped Elisa's mouth. The knightess' hands went further down Elisa's back, one of them kneading Elisa's butt while the other played with the Princess' drenched entrance.

"Don't be gentle!" Elisa howled, squirming under the knightess' touch.

Happily obliging, the knightess roughly pushed Elisa against the wall with one hand, and with her other hand she guided her monstrous cock towards Elisa's drenched pussy. The lustful squeal that left Elisa's mouth when the knightess' tip brushed Elisa's entrance finished to convince the knightess, and Loretta thrust her hips forward.

Loretta closed her eyes as she relished in the tightness and warmth of her lover's pussy. Her huge cock was buried almost entirely inside Elisa's depths, her tip knocking against the door of Elisa's baby room. The Princess was panting rapidly, squashed uncomfortably against the wall and the knightess' toned body.

The knightess slowly withdrew her cock from the Princess' pussy, enjoying the feeling of Elisa's walls desperately clinging to her dick. With more than half of her shaft outside, Loretta brutally shoved her cock forward again. Loretta's strength lifted the Princess off the ground, fully impaling her on the knightess' cock, and Elisa's body was shaken by a massive orgasm.

Loretta grabbed Elisa's waist with both hands to keep the squirming Princess steady, then with brutal efficiency, Loretta began to piston her cock in and out of Elisa's stretched cunt. Elisa's buttcheeks jiggled lewdly under the strenght of the knightess' motions. A cacophony of lust-filled shrieks rushed out of Elisa's wide-open mouth, joined by Loretta's grunts of exertion and delight.

With a last orgasmic scream, the Princess went limp in Loretta's hand. When the knightess finally took notice, she slowed down her thrusts, settling on a sensual and steady pace. Loretta was quite glad to take a break from her frenzied pace, as her orgasm was quickly building inside of her and she desperately wished to enjoy Elisa's wonderful pussy as long as possible.

"Was it to your liking, Princess?" Loretta lovingly whispered in Elisa' ear.

Elisa didn't answer with words, but with a high-pitched needy whine. Chuckling, Loretta kissed the Princess' sweat-covered shoulder, then after a few more thrusts, she regretfully withdrew her cock from Elisa's cunt. Her cock throbbed, begging for much needed release. The knightess took a step back, letting the Princess peel herself away from the wall.

"Why did you stop?" Elisa asked as she faced Loretta, her legs wobbling.

"I'm... I'm really close... If I had continued, even for a heartbeat, I would have..." Loretta explained, letting her sentence hang in the air unfinished.

Elisa grinned and dropped to her knees. She wrapped both of her hands around Loretta's girth, then gave Loretta's cock a swift lick.

The knightess moaned loudly and thrust her hips unconsciously, hitting Elisa's cheek with her meat. When the Princess finally opened her mouth wide and slowly approached her mouth from Loretta's crotch, the knightess couldn't resist. Her hands went to the back of Elisa's head and she shoved her cock forward, burying it deep inside the Princess' welcoming throat.

With her cock as deep as it could possibly be inside Elisa's anatomy, Loretta came. The knightess let out a satisfied grunt, and a torrent of cum stormed Elisa's throat and stomach. For whole minutes, Loretta's heavy balls churned and her cock pulsated, feeding the Princess an immense load of thick, creamy semen. Finally thoroughly spent, Loretta pulled her cock out of Elisa's throat and she sat on the edge of Elisa's bed, carried by her unsteady legs.

Elisa took a deep breath when Loretta's cock at last stopped blocking her airways. She coughed, politely hiding her mouth behind her hand. Rising to her feet, the Princess licked her lips and the globs of cum on her hand, then she joined Loretta on her bed.

"I wouldn't dare ask to sleep in your bed, but... Can we c-cuddle... for a while, Princess?" Loretta was blushing heavily, as if what she was suggesting was somehow much more intimate than cumming deep in the Princess' throat.

Elisa smiled, then crawled on her bed, gesturing to the knightess to follow her. Soon, the women were spooning on the Princess' bed. Loretta's toned body was pressed against the silky-smooth skin of Loretta's back, the knightess' arms wrapped around Elisa's waist.

Loretta was perfectly content, her mind peaceful as she slowly breathed, smelling Elisa's shampoo-scented hair. The warmth of her lover's body filled her heart with joy. She was wishing for nothing more than what she had right now. But she could feel her perverted appendage hardening against her will. She fought it, trying to steady and calm herself, but soon her cock was rock hard and poking against the Princess' thighs.

Elisa giggled, and the knightess felt Elisa's gentle fingers dancing on her eager cock. "You're quite lively." The Princess remarked. "Go ahead. Do it however you like."

Loretta hated her penis for what it made her do, but she also loved it for the pleasure she could feel and give with it. The knightess' mind was struggling to reconcile those two facts. And yet, Elisa's proposition was overwhelmingly appealing. Fumbling, Loretta thrust her hips forward, her cock sliding against Elisa's drenched entrance, until she finally hit her mark and her dick slid inside Elisa's wet pussy. The Princess gasped as Loretta's cock returned to her depths.

After letting her cock bask in the delightful tightness of Elisa's pussy for a minute, the knightess started fucking the Princess with shallow, but lighting-fast thrusts. Loretta's hands went to the Princess' soft breasts and her stiff nipples. Her cock still plunging back and forth in the utmost depths of Elisa's pussy, Loretta roughly mauled the Princess' small tits and twisted her pink nipples.

The Princess repeatedly and lewdly squealed under Loretta's touch, and the cute noises that left the Princess' mouth made Loretta go wild. The Knightess began roughly nibbling Elisa's shoulder, her neck and her ear. Loretta's orgasm was quickly building, but she was still speeding up her hips, ramming her cock in her submissive lover like a rutting beast.

"It feels so... so good! Your pussy doesn't want to let me go!" Loretta screamed as she lovingly pounded the Princess.

Driven crazy by Elisa's manifest lust and her own, the overeager knightess failed to notice her impending orgasm. Loretta's climax exploded out of her and, still trusting in and out of Elisa's fertile cunt, the knightess' cock spurted a large rope of cum. Instinctively, Loretta pushed her cock as deep as she could, dumping the rest of her potent load straight into the Princess' welcoming womb.

Out of breath, Loretta finally realized what she had done. "Fuck, fuck fuck fuck! I'm so sorry, Princess, I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to..." The knightess apologized, her cock still buried in Elisa.

"Shhhh, it's fine." Elisa softly reassured the knightess.. "It's fine, really. Today is not a dangerous day for me..."

Roughly biting her lip in self-anger, Loretta pulled her cock out of Elisa's gaping pussy. As soon as Loretta's semen-drenched cock left the Princess' pussy, a river of cum flowed out of it, staining the sheets and leaving little doubt that Elisa's womb was flooded with baby batter.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry..." Elisa repeated on a loop.

But the Princess seemed not too distraught about Loretta trying to breed her. Elisa caressed the knightess' cheek and let Loretta slowly calm herself down.

----------------------------------------

Elisa was sitting on the edge of her bed, her bare body covered by a sheen of sweat. Behind her, the knighess Loretta was sleeping, sprawled on Elisa's bed and snoring loudly. The Princess craned her neck and emotionlessly looked at the knightess, then she shook her head and focused her gaze on her open palm at the extremity of her outstretched arm.

The Princess gritted her teeth, a look of intense focus on her face. She was breathing loudly, drops of sweat falling from her forehead and rolling down her face and naked body, until finally a small purple flame bursted into existence in Elisa's hand. Catching her breath, the Princess smiled as she observed the flame growing bigger and engulfing her whole hand but without causing any pain or damage to its mistress' skin.

Elisa closed her hand, and the flame vanished, but Elisa's grin remained. Careful not to wake up the sleeping knightess, she rose to her feet, wrapped her body in a nightgown she grabbed from a stand then headed toward her desk. Without bothering to sit, the Princess picked up the quill and scribbled a few words on a piece of notepaper.

"The skank and the knight are in an intimate relationship.

It may serve our interests.

Lay low."

----------------------------------------

A large wooden desk stood proudly in the middle of a dimly lit room. On one side, a woman was sitting with her long, leather-clad legs crossed and her feet up on the desk. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail and she wore a low-cut top that exposed her shoulders. On her left shoulder blade she bore a large tattoo of a spider with a touch of red ink.

The dark-haired woman was holding a pouch full of gold coins in her hands, weighing it up. After a while, she smiled and nonchalantly threw the pouch on her desk, a few coins exiting the bag and rolling on the desk.

"The Scales thank you for your generous patronage." The spider-tattooed woman declared in an ostensibly fawning tone.

A woman was sitting on the other side of the desk, most of her features hidden under her large hood and cloak. She pushed a lock of blonde hair back behind her ear then neatly folded her hands on her lap. Her blue eyes were focused on the other woman's face.

The concealed Princess cleared her throat politely. "There is... another matter I wished to bring up with you."

The leather-wearing woman tilted her head and her purple eyes narrowed, but her smile never faded. "I'm all ears."

----------------------------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading the third chapter of Hearts of Malice.

It's finally here, after a super long hiatus. I'm really sorry that this chapter took so fucking long. I kinda lost my motivation halfway through the first iteration of this chapter. I wasn't happy with how the chapter was shaping out, and with the somewhat lukewarm reception Hearts of Malice got (compared to my 'simpler' stories) I almost gave up on it. Thankfully (or not, you tell me) I came back, and rewrote this chapter from scratch.

I believe I promised more varied pairing for the sex scenes, and while it didn't happen here, the next chapter will have a scene with neither Elisa nor Loretta in it, I swear.

I'll do my best to release the next chapters in a much shorter time frame, while also writing other things, as I can easily understand that this kind of long-drawn, story-driven series isn't everyone's preference.

In the meantime, feedback and comments are much appreciated.