Hearts of Malice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Elisa a few more tries to find her rhythm, but after a few minutes she was jumping up and down on Loretta's cock, her greedy cunt devouring the knightess' shaft easily. Multiple orgasms had washed over the Princess, but she had powered through her own shaking limbs to keep pleasuring her moaning lover.

With her eyes closed and her mouth wide open, Loretta was thoroughly enjoying Elisa's efforts to please her. The Princess' pussy was like an almost scalding hot vice that never let her cock go. The knightess' hands were on Elisa's waist, simply enjoying the touch of the Princess' silky skin.

As Elisa felt Loretta's cock punch against the entrance of her womb once again, she paused and leaned forward, holding her chest above Loretta's head. She put one of her hands down on the floor next to the knightess' head to keep herself steady while the other one amorously cupped Loretta's cheek.

"You said... you like my breasts... They are... they are right here, for you..." Elisa whispered, struggling to push the words out without moaning.

Loretta's eyes snapped open and a low-pitched whine escaped her lips. The knightess was also fighting her own losing battle against her orgasm. Dangling mere inches above her eyes were Elisa's tits, with her nipples hard and swollen.

As Elisa started bobbing her ass up and down Loretta's cock furiously, the knightess straightened slightly and muffled her delirious moans by wrapping her mouth around one of the Princess' pale breasts. She nibbled at the flesh as her tongue flicked the nipple in her mouth. Soon enough, the Princess was sent into another screaming orgasm and her pussy coiled and twisted pleasurably around Loretta's cock.

Loretta's mouth swiftly abandoned Elisa's breast. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Can't fight it!" The knightess screamed as she felt her orgasm overtake her.

Elisa lifted herself away from the incoming torrent of potent seed, and Loretta's cock flopped free of the Princess' cunt right as it fired the first ropes of thick semen. Not wanting to let Loretta's orgasm go to waste, the Princess spun around and swiftly wrapped her mouth around the pulsating tip of Loretta's cock. Cum rapidly filled her mouth, and without thinking she began swallowing Loretta's tremendous load.

When her orgasm stopped, Loretta was completely spent, with barely enough strength to keep her eyes open. Elisa laid down next to the knightess and snuggled against the taller woman.

"You should go to the library more often." Loretta finally said after a while, and Elisa giggled.

----------------------------------------

A lot of things swirled in Elisa's mind as she walked down the long, sunny hallway that led to her Father's bedroom. Loretta's predicament was the main one, but a dreadful suspicion was also growing in the back of her head. The young Princess hated having to lie to her Father, but she knew she had to, or at least omit a few key details.

As she approached the ornate doors of her Father's bedroom, one of the two knights that stood in front of the door took a step forward and raised one of his armored hands and Elisa stopped.

"My Father the King is expecting me." The Princess said to the armor-clad, much taller man standing in her path.

The knight in front of Elisa stood stoically still while the other one knocked on the door with a gentleness that seemed impossible for such a burly man in heavy armor. After waiting for an instant, the knight opened the door slightly and slid into the room, closing the door behind him.

Elisa patiently waited. She knew that nothing would make those men budge. They were members of the Royal Guards and took orders from the King himself and no one else. Despite the royal blood that ran through her veins, Elisa's words carried no authority for them.

Finally, the knight came out of the room. "Princess Elisa, the King will now see you."

The knights held the door open as Elisa took the last steps that separated her from her Father. As she entered the sunlit room, the door closed behind her.

A massive canopy bed stood in the center of the room and the light pouring from an open window shone straight onto it. Elisa's father was resting under the cover, his upper body straightened with his back against multiple pillows.

Elisa almost winced as her eyes fell upon her Father. He looked like he hadn't slept in days with large dark rings under his eyes. His cheeks were hollow, his skin sickly pale and sweat drenched his forehead. He was but a shadow of the charismatic man he had been mere months ago.

"Father." Elisa smiled and bowed gracefully. "It is good to see you, but it saddens me to see you still bedridden."

"My day is already much brighter now that I've seen you, Elisa." The King said weakly. "How are you?"

Elisa hesitated for a second, then settled on an answer. "Fine. Good even."

The King nodded, then his eyes met Elisa's. While his body was weakened, his gaze was still as sharp as it ever was. "I am... I am so sorry, Elisa."

Elisa was taken aback, astonished by her father's words. "Why Father?" She asked, taking a step towards the bed. "You have nothing to be sorry for."

"Why, you ask?" Elisa's Father chuckled somberly. "I'm sorry for what happened to you. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to hold you in my arms and dry your tears." The King let out a deep sigh before continuing. "I'm sorry that I wasn't the father you needed."

The Princess smiled with sympathy at her Father. "You were busy being the King the people needed."

"That's also what I tell myself. But this illness... It made me reevaluate the things that really mattered in my life. And at night, when the pain is too much to sleep and my mind wanders, I realize that my daughters are no longer children but smart and gorgeous young women, but that I'm barely a part of their life. That's when this lie is not enough anymore."

Elisa gritted her teeth, holding back her tears and trying to keep a smile on her face. "You shouldn't... You shouldn't torture yourself like that, Father. Sofia and I love you dearly."

The King let out a wheezing burst of laughter. "Do not presume to speak for your sister, Elisa. Twins you are, but the same person you are not, I can assure you. But you are right, the regrets of the past do not matter anymore. There is a matter of utmost importance that we need to discuss."

Elisa waited patiently as her Father apparently thought carefully about his next sentence.

"You are not ready." He finally said. "And neither is your sister."

"I'm afraid I don't understand what this is about, Father." Elisa was confused by her Father's sudden gloominess.

"For the crown." The King clarified.

Elisa's breath was cut short and her heart skipped a beat. She struggled to catch her breath as her Father's words sinked in her mind. She cared not about the crown, but the simple fact that her Father was thinking about this meant that his health had worsened even more than Elisa had been aware of.

"Father, we still have plenty of time." Elisa stated, herself unconvinced. "Surely you will--"

"Enough!" The KIng authoritatively interrupted his daughter, his voice still holding his regal charisma. "Days after days doctors and mages visit me and yet I am still a prisoner in my own bed! I am dying, Elisa."

Elisa tightly shut her eyes as tears began to roll on her cheeks. She closed her shaking hands in tight fists.

"I am dying." The King repeated. "And what matters now is what will happen after. I tried to give your sister and you the childhood I couldn't have. I thought we would have more time. But I was wrong, and now that the time has come, you are not ready."

The Princess dried her tears, then looked her Father in the eyes. "What is your decision, Father?"

"I don't know." He answered, his eyes narrowing as he gazed into his daughter's eyes. "This isn't exactly the answer you want to hear in your King's and Father's mouth. But I don't know. Your mother could rule until one of you is ready, but will I really want to weigh her grieving mind with such a heavy burden?"

Elisa's father had been a strict, yet just ruler. During his reign the prosperity of the kingdom had reached an all time high. Alliance had been forged, bringing peace to the small kingdom of Kaedon. With reasonable taxes, no war to kill the men and food on the table, the small folks loved their king. He would leave behind big shoes to fill.

"I still have friends and advisors I wish to consult. But I have to decide and make my decision known as soon as possible, as I fear what would happen if I couldn't do it in time." The King stated, his voice faltering as he finished.

Elisa swallowed hard, running a hand in her blonde hair. "Whoever you deem worthy of your crown, I'm sure your decision will be the best."

The King nodded. "I know you have no love for this crown, Elisa. Neither did I. But what I wanted mattered not. Once the crown was on my head, only remained the duty, and the greater good."

Father and daughter stayed silent for a minute, then the King sighed deeply.

"This is all I wished to discuss with you for now, Elisa, and I grow tired. You can take your leave."

"Father, if I may, there is something I wanted to tell you."

Intrigued, the King furrowed his brow, and nodded.

"Truthfully, this is more of a favor I wanted to ask of you." The Princess added, nervously twiddling her thumbs.

----------------------------------------

Elisa was sitting at her desk in her room, using the last hours of sunlight to put her thoughts down in her diary. Putting the pen back inside the inkwell, she yawned loudly. Even though the night wasn't yet set, she was already exhausted. She finished her cup of tea, then leaned against the back of her chair, stretching loudly.

A loud knock on her door almost made her jump out of her skin. Elisa closed her dairy and stored it back inside one of the drawers of her desk, then turned to face the door.

"Come in." The Princess shouted.

The door swung open and the knightess Loretta entered the room, adorned with her shining armor and weapon. The knightess smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of her neck.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, Princess."

Elisa beamed. "Of course not, Loretta. But I thought you had an urgent appointment with the representative of the Order of the Moon, or something."

"It's already over." Loretta took a few steps forward and stood in front of the Princess. "And if I had to guess, I would say that you already know what happened."

"I may have an idea." Elisa admitted, grinning. "But please, do tell!"

"The Order officially appointed me as, and I quote, Princess Elisa's personal knight. What this mission entails exactly remains at the Princess' discretion." Loretta explained, her smile growing wide.

The Princess got up from her seat and she jumped on the knightess, throwing her arms around Loretta's neck. Loretta caught the Princess in her armored arms and held the smaller woman against the smooth metal of her armor.

"Isn't having one of the kingdom's Princesses as your girlfriend convenient?" Elisa whispered in the knightess' ear.

"It sure is." Loretta answered, blushing. The Knightess' gently put down the Princess on her feet. "I take that you talked to your Father?"

Elisa cleared her throat. "I did." She confirmed. "But I don't really want to talk about it." The Princess wasn't ready to share the sadness that filled her heart with Loretta.

Loretta nodded politely. Elisa took a deep breath, then a smile returned to her face.

"I think I promised you some tea, back then. Sit, sit, make yourself comfortable in an armchair. I'm gonna pour you a cup. And you can drop the armor, no one's gonna make an attempt on my life here." Elisa declared bubblily.

"You don't know that, Princess." Elisa answered as she sat heavily on one of the comfy chairs that surrounded a table. "And I'm only wearing a padded tunic under my armor, it's not suitable for a Princess' room."

Elisa put down the teapot and turned around to face the knightess. "I like the whole 'knight in shining armor' thing, but you are much, much sexier in leather."

Loretta coughed awkwardly, then she rose to her feet after a minute. "Fine. But I'm keeping my sword. Just in case." The Knightess mumbled as she began unraveling the binds of her armor.

"My dressing room is right here." Elisa pointed at a door in the back of the room. "You can disrobe and store your armor there if you want."

The knightess nodded and walked toward Elisa's dressing room. Soon after, Loretta disappeared inside, and Elisa could hear the knightess shedding off her armor. Satisfied, the Princess returned to the tea pot and poured two cups. Carefully, she carried them to the table before sitting on a chair.

Elisa inhaled and exhaled slowly, waiting for the knightess to return. Despite her apparent frivolity, she had important things she wanted to share with Loretta, but she was hesitating. Loretta was in love with the carefree, springy, teasing Princess, not the overthinking, gloomy one.

"I hope you are happy." Loretta suddenly said, emerging from the dressing room, without her armor, and waking Elisa from her thoughts. "It's gonna take forever to put it back on." The knightess walked to one of the chairs opposite to Elisa's, and stood next to it.

"Thank you Loretta." Elisa murmured as she eyed the knightess up and down. "Please sit down." She added louder, otherwise the etiquette-obeying knightess would probably have stayed standing the whole evening.

As the knightess sat down, Elisa offered a cup of tea to Loretta, who gladly took it. The Princess then took a sip of her own cup, formally allowing the knightess to drink her tea as well.

Elisa cleared her throat again and spoke. "Loretta, there's something... I have been thinking about us..." A smile appeared on the knightess' face. "... about us and Urilesh." The smile instantly vanished from the knightess' face.

"I'm sorry, that's probably not a name you want to hear about anymore, but there's something I can't get out of my mind." Elisa apologized softly.

With the cup in her hands, the knightess leaned back in her chair and waited for the Princess to continue.

"I've been wondering... Why?"

"Why?" Loretta repeated, visibly not understanding what the Princess was talking about.

"Why was she on that road in the middle of night? Why did she attack our carriage? Why us?" Elisa straightened and raised her head, her eyes meeting Loretta's.

Loretta's eyes narrowed. "Are you saying this wasn't just a dark twist of fate? That it attacked us on purpose?"

Elisa swallowed hard. "I don't know, I don't know. It's just... My memory of that night is fuzzy, but I think she said something... Something that made my skin crawl... But I can't remember what it was..."

Loretta sighed and put the cup of tea down. "I wouldn't pay too much attention to what it said. I don't think it was exactly sane, and it's dead anyway."

"You're right." The Princess admitted, sighing quietly. "I'm sorry, you must think I'm paranoid."

The knightess rose to her feet, circled around the table, then kneeled in front of Elisa and took the Princess' hand in her own.

"Princess, I... We didn't survive that night unscathed. We both have our traumas to deal with. But please lean on me as much as you let me lean on you. Let me be there for you."

Tears rolled down the Princess' cheeks, but Elisa swiftly dried them with her free hand. "You will never not call me Princess, will you?" Elisa joked, trying to lighten the mood. "Thank you, Loretta. Your tea is getting cold."

Loretta craned her neck to look at her cup of tea, then she kissed the back of Elisa's hand, rose to her feet and sat back on her chair.

Elisa rubbed her eyes and cleared her throat, then she smiled widely at her knightess. "I've also been thinking about your own... problem. While it's... let's say under control for now, I've been looking for a more durable resolution."

The Knightess drank her cup of tea, and Elisa noticed that Loretta was blushing heavily.

"Are you familiar with the Golden Scales?" Elisa finally asked when Loretta put down her cup.

"It's... It's a trading company. A big one. That's basically all I know."

"Their activities go a bit beyond that." Elisa stated, didactic. "They are a provider of goods and services, boasting about being able to provide anything, for the right price. They operate both within and outside the law, it's kind of an open secret, as the kingdom also benefits from their flourishing."

"So... It's a Mob?" Loretta concluded tentatively.

Elisa tilted her head and put her closed fist against her cheek, pensive. "Yeah, I guess you can say so."

"And you think this... Mob can help me?" The knightess asked, a surprised look on her face.

"Magic is kinda frowned upon, so most mages operate underground. The Scales could probably find us a mage able to remove your curse." Elisa explained to the confused knightess.

Loretta slowly nodded. "I'll go see them if you can introduce me, I guess. But I'm not exactly rolling in money."

Elisa bursted out laughing. "Don't worry about the gold. And WE will go see them."

"There's no way I'm letting you take that risk!"

The Princess stood up and slowly walked toward her lover, grinning. Towering above the sitting knightess, Elisa crossed her arms under her chest. "But this choice is not yours, Loretta of the Order of the Moon."

Without warning, Elisa sat in Loretta's lap, wriggling about in the armchair to make herself snug and comfortable against the knightess' body, while Loretta complained weakly. "I'm the Princess, and you're the knight. I do foolish things, and you protect me."

Elisa was so close to Loretta that the Princess could see the muscles of the knightess' jaw clench and unclench. Elisa leaned against her lover and closed her eyes, letting her head rest on the knightess' shoulder. "But that's for another day. Do you mind humoring me for a few hours? I don't feel like staying alone..."

"I'm not going anywhere, Princess..." The soft voice of Loretta said, and Elisa felt Loretta's hand run through her blonde mane.

----------------------------------------

Loretta's eyes snapped open as she woke up with a start. She was still sitting in a comfy chair in Elisa's room. As she blinked away her drowsiness, Loretta finally noticed the smiling Princess standing right in front of her, her big blue eyes staring down at her.

"I'm sorry, Princess." Loretta yawned loudly. "I must have dozed off."

"Am I that boring that I lulled you to sleep?"

Outside, the sun had already set. The air that entered Elisa's room through the open windows was cool, a pleasant change from the day's hot summer air.

"No, of course not, Princess! The day was long, and the warmth of your room made me relax a bit too much." Loretta justified herself vehemently.

"I jest, Loretta. I think I napped shortly as well." Elisa said as she turned away from the knightess and stretched her slender body.

Loretta stood up and took a few steps in the room. "It's late, Princess. I should take my leave."

The Princess swiftly spun around and faced Loretta. She acquiesced with a nod. "Yes, you probably should."

"Then..." The knightess stiffly bowed. "Good night, Princess."

Despite the inappropriate voice in her head that screamed at Loretta to spend the night with the Princess, the knightess headed toward the door. With her hand on the handle, Loretta took a second to steady herself, then opened the door wide. Behind her, Loretta heard the voice of the Princess wishing her a good night as well. Daring not look back, the knightess slipped out of the room and closed the door behind her.

With a deep sigh, Loretta began walking away from the Princess' room, toward her own. Thoughts were running wild in her mind, her burning lust fighting against the respectful love she felt for the Princess. Thankfully, her legs walked away from tentation on their own.