Heat

Story Info
Therapist finds a placebo more effective than anticipated.
6.5k words
4.72
22.9k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

Katie wrung her hands. She couldn't believe she was here talking to -- talking to -- talking to this -- this -- man.

"How can I help you Ms. Fischer," Dr. Stoddalman said.

Katie licked her lips. Mrs. But she didn't correct him. She glanced away, hiding her face behind the curtain of her tresses. "I -- Sara told me that you could help me...with...uhm...my problem."

The doctor looked kindly at her. "Sara who?"

"Sara Middleton."

"Ah...so you're here for help with..."

"Sex!" Katie blurted. Heat pricked her skin, almost making her itch.

Dr. Stoddalman chuckled, but not unkindly. "I am a sex therapist."

"Sara said -- Sara said you--" The heat crept from Katie's cheeks to the top of her breasts. She broke eye contact again. "--hypnotized her."

"I do, do hypnotherapy, when advisable. What would I be helping you with?"

"I..." A billion thoughts chased themselves about her brain. Not one of them managed to make their way to Katie's mouth before embarrassment chased it away.

"Ms. Fischer, it's Katie, right? May I call you Katie?"

Katie nodded, too nervous to speak.

"Katie, call me Edward, or Sex-Ed, for short." Edward shot Katie a conspiratory grin. Katie smiled weakly in response.

"I can see that you're uncomfortable." Ed said, "I understand, but there's no need to be. Do you want me to guess as to why you're here?"

"Yes." Katie nearly choked on the word.

Ed huffed, blowing away a premature chuckle. "I meant that rhetorically, but, okay, let's see.

"You're engaged--"

"Married!" Katie touched her thumb to her engagement ring. She didn't often wear the wedding band. "I -- The ring pinches. It's more comfortable this way."

"Ah, well, that alters my guess." Dr. Stoddalman studied her. "Okay then, you're married. Sex was interesting, new, at first, but it never really sparked a certain something, a drive for more, within you. You got...bored."

Steel banded Katie's breast. She barely breathed. "Yeah."

"So now you just--" Ed made air quotes with his fingers. "--do it. Sex has become a chore." Again the air quotes. "A wifely duty."

Pressure built behind Katie's eyes. She swallowed hard but couldn't speak.

The good doctor must've seen the confirmation he needed, for he continued. "Your husband has noticed. He's hurt."

The pressure became too much. A tear slipped. "I don't mean too!" Katie blurted. More tears followed the first. She sniffed. "I don't want to be like that."

Edward pushed a box of Kleenex across his desk towards her. "Like what, Katie?"

"Unapproachable. Unavailable. Cold."

"How old are you, Katie?"

"Twenty-six."

"How long have you been married?"

"Eight months."

"I think I might be able to help."

Katie's voice crescendoed, "You can?"

"Katie, I'm a sex therapist. A counselor. I help women and men get over their hang-ups...if they want too. Usually, in the case of couples, I'd ask both of you to be here and depending on the outcome of this session, I still might request that but...as Sara told you, I do, do hypnosis. If you'll excuse the expression, I think there's a chance I can 'light a fire in your pants.' A fire you'll enjoy having your husband put out.

"How does that sound?"

The silence stretched, the only interruption a muffled "honk" issued from behind a Kleenex.

Dr. Stoddalman let out a heavy breath. "Katie, you're going to have to talk to me sometime."

"I know."

He rubbed his forehead. "I'll tell you what. I'll lay out a plan for what I can do for you, you tell me if you're up for it."

"Okay."

"I'm going to hypnotize you and give you a trigger, a trigger you control." Edward turned about and grabbed two pill bottles off a shelf behind him. One, Katie recognized, a common all-inclusive women's vitamin. "If you agree to this therapy, I'm going to take this unopened bottle of vitamins and dump it in here." He handed an empty bottle to Katie, it was labeled: Heat, Libido Enhancer for Women. There were a number of warnings printed below the label.

"As far as the hypnosis goes, that's all I'll do, convince you the pills we put in that bottle--" He pointed at the empty bottle in Katie's hand. "--are an effective libido enhancer called, 'Heat.' You'll actually have to buy the--" The vitamins rattled in their bottle as he raised his hands for more air-quotes. "--drug in order to maintain the illusion."

"That's all? I mean..." Katie trailed off.

"Not quite. You'll read the label and all the warnings. You, or at least your subconscious, will decide how Heat will affect you. You'll take a dose here in the office and I'll coach you through a masturbation session. From there on out you'll take--"

Katie jerked. "Wait! What? You're going to watch me masturbate?" Fire scorched her cheeks. "No!"

"Your choice. You're the customer. But you'll be missing out on a free t-shirt you're your very own, new, fresh from the package, pink vibrator." Ed's eyes sparked with a light of their own. "Oh, and Mr. Big here." He retrieved, from a shelf behind him, a packaged, girthy dildo. Katie felt as though her eyes might pop.

"More seriously," Ed said, putting the dildo back on the shelf. "The session will help anchor your hypnosis an'll give me insight into how effective it was -- help me gauge how to proceed come your next appointment. Besides, if you don't know how to pleasure yourself, how do you expect to teach your husband?"

Fire, embarrassment and anger, burnt Katie's cheeks. "I know how to pleasure myself!"

"How often do you masturbate? Do you get all the way to orgasm?"

Katie swallowed, and ignored the question. "How often do I take..."

Edward switched gears gracefully. "Once a day, on days that you want to...be in heat."

Katie bit her lip, looking everywhere but at the doctor. Finally, staring at the placebo bottle clutched in her hands, she said, "Okay."

Ed jumped into action. "Good then." He pulled an electronic video recorder from his desk. "I'm going to record this so there's no questions later as to what's happened. You'll receive a copy. You'll be able to use it for further indoctrination if you so choose."

Edward reached for the bottle of Heat and gently pried it from Katie's fingers. "I'm opening this bottle of vitamins and dumping them into this empty placebo container of Heat," he said for benefit of the video. He pushed the Heat back to Katie and tossed the empty vitamin container.

"Now, Katie, please read the label, the entire label, out loud for the benefit of the video and so I know you've read it. Your subconscious needs to decide how this is going to affect you."

Katie turned the bottle in her hand. In a small voice, that grew stronger as she read, she read, "Heat

"Libido Enhancer for Women

"Heat is a specially formulated remedy for the enhancement of the female libido. Testing has shown increased libido to be greatest for the first 12 to 14 hours after use but many users report modestly elevated libido as much as 24 hours after use.

"Warning: Elevated libido often results in heightened sexual arousal."

Katie snorted.

"Warning: Elevated libido does not deplete upon sexual release. Users often report arousal rapidly replenishes. Some users report little or no relief of arousal upon sexual release. Such users often experience multiple consecutive orgasms when under the influence of Heat.

"Yeah, probably not.

"Warning: Users of Heat report that sexual release to be more intense and is often achieved with less stimulation.

"Warning: Arousal is distracting. Arousal inspired by the elevated libido produced by Heat can be intense. Users of Heat show no evidence of mental impairment and perform all their normal activities, mental or otherwise, with little difficulty provided they focus. Distraction, forgetfulness, minor mishaps and the embarrassment these inspire are not uncommon for those users of Heat that fail to focus on the task at hand. Socially, persons exhibiting such behaviors are sometimes cruelly labeled 'Bimbo,' 'Ditz,' or other disparaging names. Social labels will not likely resolve themselves with the discontinued use of Heat."

Katie choked a little and gnawed her lip before continuing. "DO NOT USE HEAT if any of these things will be an issue for you or at a time when such outcomes are likely.

"Warning: Intense arousal and activities inspired by increased libido can disrupt a user's sleep. It is recommended that sleep cycles be considered before using Heat and that dosing with Heat be done accordingly."

Katie stopped. "How strong is this going to be?"

"It can be pretty strong. Most women are only mildly affected, but there's been a few clients that've responded quite strongly."

Katie's breasts rose and fell. "Okay... Warning: Arousal resulting from an elevated libido often results in more sexually permissive activities within the confines of the user's relationships. Users often experience a 'softening' of one's sexual inhibitions. These effects are not directly related to the use of Heat and can become the 'norm' even when not actively using Heat. Heat, its manufacture, distributors, marketers and others involved in such activities are not responsible for the personal choices made by the users of Heat.

"Is this real, doctor? There are no manufactures of Heat."

"Katie, you're a graduate of an architectural school, holding down a job at a prestigious firm, as an architect. From what I can tell, you're damn smart. The more holes in this illusion we're building, the more likely it is that you'll find one and our little charade will be for nothing."

"Fine. Warning: Heat is not chemically addictive however increased arousal and the activities users engage in while under the influence of Heat often become psychologically compelling."

Several seconds passed while Katie gnawed her lip before continuing.

"Warning: 1 in 10 users of Heat experience sneezing upon sexual release. Users have likened this to 'sneezing one's brains out.' Repeated testing has shown that Heat has no impact on mental function.

"Warning: An undetermined percentage of users of Heat whom sneeze during sexual release while under its influence, sometimes find repeat usage of Heat can make sneezing a semi-permanent psychological trigger during sexual release.

"Warning: An undetermined percentage of users of Heat who've sneezed during sexual release while under the influence of Heat sometimes find that they develop a psycho-somatic trigger that results in orgasm whenever they sneeze, regardless as to what actually triggered the sneeze or prior level of arousal.

"Warning: An undetermined percentage of users of Heat who've sneezed during sexual release while under the influence of Heat sometimes find that they develop a psycho-somatic trigger that results in orgasm whenever they hear another person sneeze, regardless the user's previous state of arousal.

"Heat, its manufacture, distributors, marketers and others involved in such activities are not responsible for the personal choices made by those under the influence of Heat. Heat is only proven to increase a female user's libido all other affects are the result of the user's unique psychology and social conditioning."

For the first time, Katie truly met, and held, Edward's eyes. "Why all the stuff about sneezing?"

Ed coughed. "Well..." He extended his ells. "Sneezing during or immediately after orgasm isn't all that uncommon and it's a convenient way to--" His fingers scribed air quotes once more. "--measure how affected a client is. Bonus, sneezes are harder to fake than orgasms. During coaching, I know when a sneezer is trying to pull the wool over my eyes."

"But it only affects one in ten."

"So I know that one has unconsciously taken the full 'plunge' and will likely experience all the so called side effects of Heat."

"Okay, so why make me orgasm when I have hay fever? Or someone at the office has a cold?"

"I'm not." Edward cycled a heavy breath. "Remember, I don't make you orgasm. I don't program the side effects. I'm only hypnotizing you to believe that this vitamin is Heat and will enhance your libido. Your brain is doing the rest. Some clients were experiencing sneeze induced orgasms anyways. I didn't feel right not warning others once I discovered this. Besides, if you orgasm when I fake a sneeze, you might wish to consider an alternate therapy."

"I already know this is a placebo. How's this going to work?"

"The hypnosis will take care of that. I'll edit anything that'll destroy that illusion out of your general use copy of the video. You'll receive a second, unedited, backup version for legal purposes. If you watch that, Heat likely won't work, although, I might be able to indoctrinate you once more."

"So..." Katie intoned, trying to sound more confident than she felt. "What's next?"

"Why don't you go make yourself more comfortable on that couch over there? I need you to relax."

Ed kept talking as Katie moved. He moved out from behind his desk, took a chair, and placed it across from her. He sat in it backwards, his legs, man spread while resting his arms on the backrest, he kept talking.

And talking.

And talking.

At first Katie tried to get a word in edgewise. She had other questions, didn't she? But listening to Ed, she lost track of them. Then she lost track of where she was, and then Ed. How'd she lose track of Ed?

"Katie? Katie!"

"Hmm..."

"Wake up."

Katie blinked. She felt good, radiant even, like after waking up with the sun shining in her bedroom after a full night's rest. She felt comfortable, more relaxed than she'd felt in ages.

She sat up, peeling her face off the backrest of the couch, where she'd slumped over. Katie felt a touch of drool escaping one corner of her lips and she suspected she had a mild case of bed head. Somehow, she didn't care. "What happened?"

"You fell asleep."

"Did I do...well? Was I hypnotized?"

"You were. Now for the next step. What are your plans for this evening?"

Katie felt her cheeks heat, but she didn't break eye contact. "I was going to...you know...with Curtis -- my husband."

"It's a little soon, don't you think? We've only had one session."

"I have sex with him, Dr. Stoddalman! It's just...I know how to fake it."

Edward reached around behind him and grabbed a bottle of pills off his desk. "This is your prescription. You can buy, where sold, over the counter so it's not technically a prescription but...well, it's Heat. You've probably heard of it. A number of articles have come out about it in various magazines.

"Heat should raise your libido. It'll likely make your liaisons with Curtis more enjoyable, for both of you. I wouldn't normally recommend you taking this so late in the day, but if you're feeling up to it, and you're okay with arousal keeping you awake all night, you might give it a go now. Tomorrow is Saturday."

"There's a lot of warnings," Katie said, looking over the bottle.

"There are. But there're mostly in line with what you say you want -- increased sexual desire for your mate. And, it's not like you can't control some of them. You need not take Heat every day for it to be effective. But when you choose to, you'll probably want to take it in the mornings. Also, I'd prefer if you got your refills from me, it'll help me keep track of your usage and if it's a successfully treatment for you."

Katie glanced at the clock on her phone. It was a bit after one. "So I should take one now?"

"Yes, if you're okay with it. It'll help gauge how effective your treatment is going to be."

Katie read through some of the warnings and then popped open the top. The pills were not quite the size of horse pills. There must've been fifty of them.

"Here," Ed said, getting up and retrieving Katie a bottle of water.

After one last hesitation, Katie popped a pill and chugged some water. It burnt going down.

"How long does it take?"

"It varies from woman to woman," Ed said, but Katie wasn't listening.

A tingling heat started on her tongue and then slid down her throat, past her stomach, to blossom in her core. Katie swayed, momentarily swooning. She blinked hard to recover and then shimmied in her seat, thrusting her hips back to press her seam into the zipper of her jeans. An empty ache opened low, low in her core.

"Oh, wow." Katie expanded her breast with a sudden inhale.

"I take it it's working."

The ache intensified. "I'd say so." Katie's voice was a little breathy to her own ears.

Ed chuckled and stood. "Well, I'd say that was a success then." He handed her her purse, from where it rested on his desk, and made to usher her towards the door.

"I thought we were -- I thought you were going to teach me --" Katie broke off.

"You said you didn't want that."

Heat flooded from the bottom of her toes to the top of her scalp. Katie even saw her fingers turn red. Her neck, cheeks and breasts felt like they were on fire. "I--" She hid behind her tresses. "--I've changed my mind."

Edward didn't miss a beat. "'K', here's a dildo, K-Y and a vibrator." He set the unopened packages upon his desk with a couple of C-cells. "Pick a t-shirt -- to keep you partially covered up. Strip everything else off." He pointed. "Change room is there. There's a cubby for you clothes and a toilet if you need it. There's already fresh sheets on the bed, so I'm going to step out. When you're ready, come out here and lay on the bed and...think about what you want to do with Curtis tonight. If I'm not back, and you're ready, touch yourself."

Katie trembled. "Okay," she said in a small voice. Despite the unconventional situation, the humidity in her panties increased several dew-points. She selected a t-shirt from the doctor's collection while Ed let himself out. They were all XXXLT, so while she was tall, and loaded up top, it was still going to fall off a shoulder while the hem was going to land somewhere around mid-thigh.

She changed rapidly, before she could chicken out. She was a little grossed out when she saw how much she'd already juiced her panties.

Clad only in her new white t-shirt that proclaimed across her breasts, "I'm 'O' friggin' Amazing!" Katie peeked from her changing room. Not seeing, Ed, she tiptoe raced to the bed, as if that'd protect her dignity.

Katie hesitated. She wasn't sure if she was to get under the sheets or not. The knowledge of what she was about to do made her tremble. The thought that she was going to be exposed to a man not her husband--

Oh gawd. Shit! She slapped a hand to a nearby wall for stability and squatted down, divide gapped wide, as her core convulsed. Wet heat leaked down the inside of her thigh. Her love buzzer sparked madly every time the cotton of her shirt rubbed up against it. Electric arcs raced through every nerve locking Katie's muscles.

Katie squeezed her eyes shut. After a breath or two, the quake subsided. She crawled onto the bed and flopped over, not bothering with the sheets. When she could focus, when she was doing something, she was okay but when she though of--

"Hrmmm!" The sound tore its way out, as though fish-hooked in her breast and yanked from her mouth. Her ass scootched down the bed, splaying her legs and opening her seam. Hair and t-shirt rode up her back, exposing her below. With zero need for foreplay, Katie ran her right hand over her breast, down her belly and towards her divide. The ache in her pelvic bone grew impossibly stronger as her petals ran between painted fingers.

The heel of Katie's hand bumped her clitoris.

"Oh God," Katie intoned. Her ass lifted off the bed. She clenched, trying to collapse the hole growing within her. Heat washed her fingers and a trickle seeped towards her ass crack. Need spiraled, twining the core of her body tighter and tighter. Katie didn't even realize her other hand had found its way under her shirt until a high voltage jolt in her left nipple had her thrusting her breast for contact with a mouth that wasn't there.

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers
12