All Comments on 'Heat'

by AsnyLark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Genius

I genuinely love this story, and I very rarely comment about such things. It's not too often you see real character behind decisions. Hoping for a great deal more from this one! Could make a few spin offs/side stories with other clients too.

As Jim Carrey's Grinch said to Max: "BRILLIANT!"

mactsomactsoalmost 3 years ago

Have to say, I half expected she was hypnotized into seeing his penis as a dildo. But you went a different way with it. Good writing. Nice characterization.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Really good

Loved this story, and it even has opportunities for spin offs

AsnyLarkAsnyLarkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you to all those who've enjoyed my story and rated it. This is my first time writing in a while, not just for Literotica, but anywhere (erotic writing or otherwise). To those who've already said they'd like to see more, I actually stopped where I did because it "felt" right and I already had 33 double spaced pages in my first draft. I do this kind of writing either to 'get me in the mood' to write (or, well, something much more erotic) or as a way to get over writer's block on a novel.

There are a couple hundred more pages of ideas that I do hope to write someday but there's a story idea I've had for years that I've wanted to write for the Halloween Contest so I might write that next, because I want to have it ready for the contest (I never did before). I enjoy short story contests and like to put out my best for them (which take a lot of time because of my learning disabilities (mostly related, ironically, to reading and writing)).

Also, this story is actually a spin off of 'Six Ways to Heaven,' Ed and Holly are older versions of the same two characters. Someday I hope to write a few more of Ed's and Holly's adventures between "then and now" such as the "Dumbfucked" experience Holly eluded to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This could have been really hot without the sneezing thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was really something special. I tried to figure out what it was in particular that made me think that way and aside from the realistic feeling of the conversation, from the flow to the wording it seemed honest and natural in the interaction and I also have to agree with the previous comment because the sneeze was funny and really did need to be throw out there. I really liked the discussion he had with Holly and can appreciate everything they both said as I can understand it all from a unique perspective. That particular conversation affected me in ways that are incredibly difficult if not impossible to talk about but as strange as it may sound, it was a profound moment for me along with the realization I had. You being away from writing for awhile has not negatively impacted your skills one bit. You are still excellent at what you write and the stories you pull from your imagination and build from there. Thanks.

inthelatininthelatinalmost 3 years ago

great story and very well written! Thanks for creating a sharing. Look forward to reading more of your work

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake10 months ago

Loved this story. Sexy fun consensual hypnosis. The kind of people you'd like to hang with in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous