Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A door clicked shut. Katie's lungs seized mid-moan.

"Katie, I'm back."

Katie whimpered and eased her arched body back to the sheets. She moved her left hand from her breast and covered her sex with the fingers of the other. She closed her splayed legs and a blush, that she could feel all the way in her ass, swamped her body.

Ed, Dr. Stoddalman, Katie reminded herself, walked to his desk and retrieved the dildo, vibrator, batteries and a tube of K-Y.

"Katie, it's normal to be shy, but it's good that you got started. It marks significant progress. Shall we try it with the...props?" he said. He pulled a chair over beside the bed and sat, facing her face, more than her body. While he certainly was aware of her exposure, it was Katie's eyes that Ed held. "Do you mind if I open these for you?"

"I don't think--" Katie's breast heaved. "I don't think I'm going to need them."

"Probably not," he said, taking a small pocket knife from his pocket. He cut open the dildo's packaging. "But it's a good idea to practice when it's easy," he paused, "so you know how to use them when it's not." He handed the dildo to her forcing her to abandon her meager modesty as she reached for it. Katie resisted, with all her will, to not pull the t-shirt down.

"This thing's huge."

"Not really. It's bigger than some men, but not all. Way smaller than a baby. Lube it up and see if you can find a use for it."

Fumbling, Katie squirted a glob of K-W on its head. Hating the smell and not wanting it all over her hands, she placed the toy at her entrance without rubbing the K-Y in. The chill shock momentarily confused her senses. Her legs trembled as she willed them open to make room.

"Katie, look at me."

Katie's gaze locked onto Ed's eyes. Without breaking eye contact, he loaded the vibrator with batteries.

"Now push the dildo in."

Katie's breath cycled faster. She pushed her core against the head of the dildo even as she put pressure on its base, forcing it forward.

"No, Katie, look at me. Imagine it's Curtis. Imagine you're drowning in his eyes."

Katie's eyes found Ed's once more, although they were hazel, almost green, whereas Curtis's were brown. Her breathing came hard, as the toy filled her. She opened and clenched and opened again as if her body weren't quite sure what to do with the invader. Her core wound impossibly tight.

Katie's thighs trembled and fell open to their widest, no longer cognizant that she was putting on a show for a stranger. She started to withdraw the dildo, the little bumps and ridges upon the toy bringing goose pimples to her flesh. In response, her core hollowed out while her nether-lips clamped down with a vice-like grip.

Her head thrust back as her back arched. An 'o' worked her jaw open and a guttural groan keened at the back of her throat.

"Katie, eyes."

Katie's eyes snapped back to her anchor. She clamped down involuntarily and her body began to undulate, trying to grind against the husband that wasn't there. "Why?" Katie's voice was a strained squeak forced between labored breaths.

"I'm training you. It's one thing to let loose with a vibrator. It's another to explode with a man. You're goin' to have to look in Curtis' eyes."

"Oh God. I'm gonna -- I'm gonna -- I'm gonna --" She almost looked away. At the last moment Katie remember to sink herself into Ed's gaze.

"Not yet."

"I -- whhy?"

"Hold it off." Edward twisted the vibrator. A bumblebee buzz filled the room. "Put this on a nipple or your clit."

She almost lost it when she grasped the pink toy, its electric pulse climbing up her arm. The ache within her grew unfathomably deep. "Oh my God."

"On you clitoris."

Katie brought the vibrating tip to her love buzzer. "oh" Her breath shuddered.

"Eyes on mine, Katie."

"Oh. My. God." Katie's back arched, her pelvis rose off the bed as though her body were trying to force itself more deeply onto the toys. All her concentration, not trapped by the doctor's eyes, was centered between her legs and the sparking explosions that radiated out from her core in ever increasing, ever more violent excess.

"Pull the dildo out and then slam it back in."

"Ugh!" Her body retreated in a chiropractic wave.

"Hold my eyes."

Katie trembled, her vagina cramping with random spasms.

"Katie--"

Katie's eyes found his.

"--cum."

Katie's breath froze in her lungs. Her legs, her core, her arms tensed. She arched her back.

Katie exploded. Hot liquids drenched her hand and sprayed the bed. A flesh quake tore its way through her body as her legs trembled uncontrollably. She let go of the vibrator and dildo to clutch desperately at the sheets looking for something, anything to anchor her to reality. Contractions, rock-iron tense, pushed the dildo from her slit. Only Ed's eye's kept her sane.

"Oh...fuck." Katie bit her lip and looked away. "I--" A tickle wormed its way up her nose. "I--"

Her head jerked and snot blew all over her breast, splattering the 'O' on her shirt.

"Oh god, ew. That's gr--"

More fluids juiced her crotch as the second orgasm flattened her. Her pelvis slammed into the bed as though pinned there by a rail-road spike. Quim drool drained down her ass crack while she quivered.

Katie gasped for hair, her breasts heaving, breaking her paralysis. The second sneeze curled her in a ball. Her thighs shivered and more fluid leaked from between her legs. She tensed for another sneeze, but held it.

Many heartbeats hammered by. Eventually they slowed. "Sorry about your bed."

Ed chuckled. "Sometimes, most times, I don't understand women. But don't worry about it. That's hardly the important thing right now. But, for your peace of mind, know that the mattress sheet is rubber. The rest is easy enough to throw in the wash." Despite his attempt at to make light, his voice sounded strained. Katie glanced at him but Ed had turned his back to her.

"I'll be outside in the reception area talking to my assistant. There's a washcloth and clean towels in the change room. Take as much time cleaning up as you need. Call if you need anything. I'll be in in a bit."

With those words, Ed fled. Katie picked herself up gingerly from the bed and made her way slowly to the change room. She sponge bathed, she'd juiced herself from crotch to knees, dressed, and took quite some time to brush the sex head from her hair. Before exiting the change room, she leaned her forehead upon the door. A tight ache was welling up in her crotch once more. The moment she noticed it, it blossomed brighter.

Fuck, this Heat stuff was no joke. Three pussy wrecking orgasms and she was already thinking about fingering herself again. Grabbing hold of herself, Katie stepped back in the office.

The bed was already stripped. A small, discrete bag sat on the desk with her new vibrator and dildo. A clean t-shirt sat beside it.

"Katie," the doctor sounded more relaxed now, "I hope this session has met your expectations."

Katie felt a flood of warmth in her cheeks but found the bravery to meet Edward's eyes. "It did doctor Ed, Edward...Ed. Beyond expectations. Way beyond." A smile bowed her lips.

"Good. I'm glad." He walked her to the door, put his hand on the knob and handed her her things. "The Heat is in there. Go easy on it. Maybe only a couple times a week to start. There can be too much of a good thing."

Katie beamed at him again. "I will."

"Katie--" He hastily turned away from her, hand still on the door. He put a hand to his nose as his head pulled back. "Ah-choo!" His head snapped forward. "Excuse me."

"Hmmmm!" Katie's voice was strained. A hand slapped to the door as she bent double, hair spilling over her face. She pinioned her other hand between her thighs. Ten seconds she shook.

"You did that on purpose!" she said, when her voice returned.

"I'm sorry--" He really did look sorry. His shoulders shrugged. "--I had to know."

Katie closed her eyes. Frustration still tainted her voice. "It'd be nice if my jeans didn't soak through before I get home. I've got to go back to work first."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Okay, well--" The stiffness bled from her shoulders. Her face pulled into another smile. "--thank you, doctor, for your help. I -- yeah -- thank you."

***

Ed watched Katie's retreating back for just a moment longer before shutting the door on the lobby. Scrubbing a hand through his hair, he made his way back to his desk and flopped in the chair. He dropped his head into his hands.

A long minute passed. Heaving a depressed breath, he punched up his assistant on the phone.

"Stacie, has Mrs. Fischer left?"

"Yes."

"Have any new appointments cropped up while I was busy?"

"No, sir. You're open the rest of the afternoon."

"Good, keep it that way, please." After hanging up, he dialed his wife.

"So what's eating you?" she, Holly, said upon answering.

"How do you know something is eating me?"

"Women's intuition?" She giggled. It was her bimbo giggle. She didn't often use it on Ed and Ed was certain it was deliberate. Right now, while he was feeling guilty, it grated.

"Really?" he growled.

"No," Holly giggled again. "Stacie texted me."

"Well, shit, why do all women gang up on men?"

"To keep you off balance."

"Men are already off balance when it comes to women."

"Oh well." Ed could hear the smile in Holly's voice.

"Well, consider me officially off balance."

"So," Holly said, her voice going serious, "what's eating you?"

"I had a woman in here--"

"Katie."

"How?"

"Stacie."

Ed closed his eyes. He was going to have to have a talk with Stacie. "Anyhow, that woman, Katie, her inhibitions were mummy wrapped. I thought the 'Heat' treatment would unwind her a little, not rip the band-aid off and throw her to the sharks."

"She'll be fine. It's probably the first time she's ever orgasmed, I mean, really orgasmed. She might've had a little one here or there, but those hardly count."

"She came here trying to save her marriage."

"Let me guess. She's married to some sexually regressive, neutered guy that doesn't excite her precisely because she chose him to feel safe -- from herself. Now you've shown her that she can be both confident and safe and you're afraid you've ruined her marriage."

Edward groaned. "Yeah, something like that."

"She'll thank you for it."

"You think so?" Ed was not so sure.

"Absolutely, if he's not the right guy for her, and can't become the right guy, she'll thank you for ending her marriage. If he's not the right guy, ten years from now, he'll thank you too. If they are right for each other, their sex lives just became a whole lot hotter and they'll work everything else out, with, or without, your help."

"You're confident."

"I'm married to you. I know exactly what it's like to have my inhibitions unraveled. Remember our 'Dumbfuck' experiment? 'Heat's' based off that, right?"

"Yeah, but it was your design, you asked, begged, to spend two months 'Dumbfucked.'"

"And you didn't want to do it. You were afraid it'd change me."

"Holly! You own a strip joint and an escort service! If we lived in Nevada you'd open a brothel. Katie's not that kind of woman!"

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Holly's voice came across the line hard and sharp.

"It means I changed you!"

"Edward Donald Stoddalman! You did not change me!" Holly's voice vibrated with anger, and something else, Ed suspected she was holding back tears. "My libido is through the roof. It's always been through the roof. You. Know. That!

"I wanted to be a porn star since the first moment I knew such jobs existed. I'd've dropped out of college to be a street walker if I'd've had the courage. You freed me!"

Ed rocked back stunned. She'd never shared that before.

"AND I LOVE IT!"

There were several heartbeats of silence. Then the crying started.

"Holly..."

"And I love you." Ed could barely pick out the words between Holly's muffled sobs. "Ed, you didn't make me a slut any more than you made me a business woman. I was already a slut."

"You're not a slut, Holly. Everything you do, your clothes, your hair, you style, your energy, your businesses...even the porn, somehow you even make your bimbo act, because I know it's an act, not slutty."

A loud sniff sounded on the far end of the line. "You believe in everyone, Ed. Why won't you believe in yourself?"

"Because normal men don't turn good, well-adjusted, successful women into nymphomaniacs then turn around an' catch some tail from his wife's harem."

Holly giggled. This time, thank God, it wasn't her bimbo ditz act. "Well, you are you. Remind me, I need to set you up with some tail."

"Holly."

"I'm free later."

Ed closed his eyes, thank God.

"But seriously, Ed, did you see that woman...um...Katie...when she left your office? Stacie said she was beaming."

"She smiled. That's hardly beaming."

"Stacie said she was brighter than a sunrise on a Sunday morning."

"She just had three, no four, orgasms. I'm sure at least two of those counted if we're using your yardstick."

"Ha. Ha." Ed could no longer detect sorrow in Holly's voice. "Orgasm's don't make people happy. Being free makes people happy. You have no idea how repressive our society can be. You freed her, Ed. You made her happy."

"People don't make other people happy. People are responsible for their own emotions."

"Enough with your psycho-babble. You're not even a psychologist. Are you good now?"

Ed paused. He was good. "Yeah."

"Great, I need to go. See you at home."

Ed sneezed.

A sharp bang echoed down the line. "Ungt." Twenty seconds ticked by. "Oh my God." An unsteady breath sounded in the speaker. Ed could practically see his wife shudder. "I'm going to fuck you up so hard for that."

"What? I have a cold."

"Yeah, right. See you tonight, fucker." The line went dead.

Ed leaned back, his hands woven behind his head. His heart felt lighter.

But thoughts of Katie were hard to let go of. She'd been at least a nine on his personal, "I'd love to bend you over scale," and it wasn't often a man got to lock eyes with a smoking hot woman as her mind melted. A lesser man would've pulled up her video for a little private stroking but there were advantages to having an open marriage with a stripper, porn star, hooker wanna-be business woman. His wife had more than one employee that'd happily 'tip' the CEO's husband. As it was several hours before he'd get to see the most desirable woman on earth, he thought a call to her business might be in order.

A knock sounded, interrupting his rod hardening thoughts.

"Dr. Stoddalman, you busy?" Stacie stuck her head in the door. Seeing him just sitting there, with his hands behind his head, she stepped in and latched the door behind her.

"Stacie, it's Ed, or Edward if you must."

"I'm done with Katie's file. I've sent her the recording and the unaltered, unedited one along with instructions not to watch without disrupting her therapy efforts. I've stored both on our remote servers as well."

"Good job, thank you, Stacie. I'm closing up for the evening. You can go home an' call it an early weekend."

Stacie locked the door and then turned towards Ed, her whole face glowing. "I will, but not yet. Your wife sent me."

Suddenly Ed's pants were way too tight. He knew it'd been a mistake to hire a girl -- woman -- he caught himself, although Stacie barely qualified -- from his wife's escort service, no matter how good her office skills were.

Ed pushed back his chair. "Stacie, we work together."

"Katie was hot." Stacie stalked towards him. Inexplicably, beige slacks and white business blouse took on the seductive power of lingerie. Stacie pulled a pencil from her hair and shook her tresses free. Bouncy, honey-gold waves fell to the small of her back. "I've never seen someone, anyone, orgasm -- so -- fuckin' -- hard. I had to edit that!" Stacie pulled a bottle of multi-vitamins from Ed's shelf, twisted the top and popped the safety seal. "And they say blonds have more fun."

With seductive grace, Stacie laid a single vitamin on her tongue. Holding in out where Ed was sure to see it, she caught his gaze, drew the pill into her mouth and swallowed. The bottle bounced, the remainder of the pills scattering, where she dropped it.

Striding forward, she unbuckled the thin silver belt that couldn't possibly been functional, pulled it free of her slacks and let it slip to the floor. She stalked Ed into the corner behind his desk, popped the button on her slacks, unzipped and somehow, smoother than any stripper, stepped out of her pants without catching her pumps. Virgin, wedding-white lace greeted Ed's gaze and while it did oh so little to hide her slit it contributed quite a bit to Ed's genital blood pressure.

Ed tried one last time. "Stacie, you work for me."

"Are you going to fire me or fuck me?"

"I'm not goin' to fire you. You're the best help I've ever had."

Stacie's smile shone all the way to her blue-grey eyes. "Good--" She turned, sweeping everything off of Ed's desk, giving him a choice view of her ass. "--I like working under you."

"Okay, that's lame," Ed said, standing. He ran a hand over the perfect flesh before him.

Stacie snorted, more a laugh than a giggle. "It was, wasn't it." She turned towards Ed and smiled at him. She hooked her fingers in her barely-there-underwear and dropped them.

"Holy fuck."

She winked. "You like?" Stacie climbed onto the desk, hooked the heels of her pumps on the edge and slid forward until her ass was practically hanging off. "I have only one demand."

Ed unbuckled his belt, ripped open his fly and stepped between her legs. Dew was already forming on the lips below Stacie's honey-gold Brazilian. "And that is?"

To her credit, Stacie didn't even flinch when Ed's engorged shaft bounced off her pelvic arch and slid into the smooth crook between those gorgeous curls and her smooth thigh. "That while you fuck me, you look into my eyes."

12