Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped -- her mouth round, eyes bulging -- as her canal expanded to accommodate the intruder. She fit like a glove two sizes too small, squeezing me tighter than I'd felt in years. Her gaze locked with mine she ground against me, acclimating to my girth with tiny strokes. Her shock turned slowly to lust.

I lifted her ass and pulled it down on my dick, matching my thrusts to the undulation of her hips. Her juices seeped around me, oozing out over my balls. She lowered her head, moaning into my neck. Warm and clammy, our skin clung together, friction heating whatever slivers of space remained between us.

Her writhing shuffled us toward the falls. The air was cooler here. It drew me closer. And before I knew it, we entered the deluge. I bristled at the cold, muscles contracting, pushing my cock deeper inside. She leaned away, gaining more leverage to rock her hips. The water forked around her tits, pooling in the crook of our bodies before spilling over into the river.

I carried her through a little further, flattening her against the black rock wall. We hit with a thud and a grunt, her legs slipping from their position. I dipped down and hooked my arms under her thighs, lifting and throwing her calves up over my shoulders. With something to brace her now I pulled my cock back, teasing her with the glans before plunging back in to the hilt.

"Nngghhhhhh." Her spine curled backward, stretching her abdomen and pointing her toes. Her squeals were like spurs in my sides, pumping my penis through that slippery steaming tunnel. She glared at me, jaw clenched, lip quivering each time I crashed inside. Her breathing grew ragged and short.

"Wha...," she stammered, "wha...what's your name?"

Fuck. We hadn't even introduced ourselves.

I leaned in hard, pinning her back to the rock and her knees to her shoulders.

"Lucas," I said.

Clasping my face in her hands she smashed her lips into mine. "Fuck me Lucas," she growled. "Make me cum."

A wave rippled through my groin, clenching everything below my waist. I held her tight as I could, racking her frame with the force of each thrust. Her grunts were like drumbeats, the driving rhythm to the symphony of our encounter. Her body coiled and shook and flexed, faster and stronger with each passing moment until suddenly, everything froze.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as her mouth gaped in a silent scream. Her legs trembled and her body shuddered, and her pussy gripped my cock like a vice as she gushed around it. She clawed my back, the sting of her nails accentuating each contraction. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck, holding on, riding out the storm.

Finally, I felt her chest heave, heard the breath rush past my ear. Her body began to relax, her limbs growing heavy in my arms and around my neck. Short, sweet whimpers disintegrated into a delirious giggle, sprinkled with curses once her lips could form the words.

I eased off her chest and loosened my hold, allowing her legs to slip off my shoulders. Like jelly they tumbled over my arms and out of my grasp, her feet splashing in the water below. I pinched her waist and held her up while she regained her balance. She touched her twitching fingers to my cheeks, her thumbs clipping at my lips. She smiled. But said nothing.

Her hands slipped down to my chest and gave a gentle push. I pulled away, springing my cock from her furnace into the open air. She eyed it hungrily, bobbing before her, coated in her cream and glistening in the sunlight. Her gaze fixed she rolled her body, flattening her palms and smushing her boobs against the rock wall. She wiggled her feet apart and dipped her back, pushing that bubble butt into my groin and trapping my erection between her cheeks.

She humped against me, slathering my penis in a warm sloppy mixture of pre-cum, grool and sweat. The shivering thrill coursed through my shaft. My stomach flopped and my balls tightened, anxious to release their boiling burden. Prying her buttocks apart I leveled my dick and plunged it back into her pussy.

She screamed into her shoulder, leaving teeth marks in her skin. She sagged at the knees, changing the shape of her channel and scrubbing new sensations into my glans. I clutched her hips in both hands, mesmerized by the curves of her ass, rippling with each collision. The urgency of our undulations increased, and it occurred to me that I wouldn't be able to enjoy this much longer.

She threw herself back, impaling her sodden vagina on my cock. The squelching pricked my ears. Her whimpers and moans raised the hair on my arms. And soon my entire body buzzed with the current of an orgasm coiling to strike. I curled forward, laying my weight on her back. Skimming her belly I cupped her breasts, relishing the firmness in my fingers and tugging them down as I thrust up inside. With only moments before I'd lose control I pressed my lips against her ear.

"What's your name," I whispered.

She gasped, her pussy constricting around my shaft. "Devon," she panted, turning her head.

Our eyes met. I held myself still inside her.

"Suck my cock Devon," I growled. "Make me cum."

She responded immediately, squirming out of my grasp and twisting around, sinking to her haunches. Her lips sealed around my dick, gliding up and down with ease, her tongue curling around the underside of the head and rod. My neck craned, jaw tight, muscles straining. I gathered fistfuls of her hair and scrunched it on the top of her head.

The dam burst. And a summer's worth of hot, thick cum erupted into her mouth.

The release roiled me to my core; my hips convulsing, penis throbbing. Rope after rope burst from my dick, each shot a miniature climax amplifying the whole. Her lips kept moving, up to my glans and down to the root, milking every drop she could. I could feel her throat working, trying to keep up. But there was too much to contain, and it spilled from the corners of her mouth and down her chin to her tits.

I struggled to keep my balance. My head was spinning and my heart was pounding, and I didn't recognize the noises escaping my throat. I hoped the waterfall would cover them because I couldn't hold them in. I tried to pull away, but she dug her fingers into the meat of my ass, fixing me in place and draining my balls into her cheeks.

....

Eventually the maelstrom subsided. The last remaining strands of cum oozed out over her tongue, pooling together for one final swallow. Dexterity returning to my fingers I raked hair out of her face and flipped it gently over her shoulders. She looked up at me, brazen and cool, clearly enjoying the fruits of her labor almost as much as I was.

She slipped her lips off my cock with an audible pop. Watching me carefully she twisted her neck and worked her way down to the base of the shaft, slurping each testicle into her mouth. My dick skipped across her face, catching on her nose and leaving fine white threads in her dark manicured eyebrows.

She continued for several minutes, working her lips and tongue, bathing my balls and polishing my penis with her saliva. It didn't take long before my erection was again as hard as it was when she'd freed it from my shorts. It ached in the heat of her mouth. Doubling over I took hold of her head and gently pulled away. She looked up at me. Pouted.

I sighed, my lips breaking into a broad smile. She returned the gesture, adding a flip of her eyebrows.

Releasing her I maneuvered past, slumping against the wall. I gathered myself, chest swelling with the rising mist. My head began to clear, my body relax, soothed by the colossal dopamine release that I only now discerned I was unfortunately too unfamiliar with.

Devon straightened up beside me, unsteady on wobbly legs. She mimicked my pose and stretched her neck, delighting in the sunlight baking her face. Snaking a hand between her thighs she scooped out her cum with her middle finger and sensually tucked it into her mouth. She looked over, eyes lively, lips puckered around the digit. With her free hand she took hold of mine and backed away, dragging me with her under the falls.

....

We showered together in the river, cooling our lust and rinsing away the evidence. We lingered in the water until we were cold before separating to recover our clothes. Five minutes and a few stolen glances later we met again at the trail marker on the far bank. We stood there together in awkward silence -- strangely so, considering the intimacy of what we had done. Finally, I broke the ice.

"It was umm...nice to meet you," I offered, shifting the straps of the backpack over my shoulders.

She looked away, smiling, picking at the hem of her skort. "Same," she replied.

I waited for more, but there was none. "I had a good time," I added, unsure of why.

She turned her head toward me. Nodded a little. "Not bad for an old guy."

"Oh wow," I laughed, rubbing my palms in my eyes.

She giggled next to me. Draping her arms around my neck she stretched up and kissed me on the lips. "What?" she protested. "I like old guys."

She unzipped the pocket in her skort and fished around inside. Withdrawing a key card, she pressed it into my palm.

"Springhill," she said. "Room 404. Come by around 10:00 -- if you're interested."

I squeezed her hand in mine. "What about your friends," I asked. She shrugged, bouncing her eyebrows.

"Maybe they'll like you too."

12