Heated Hedonism

Story Info
A young bachelor scores with his curvaceous milfy neighbor.
4.4k words
4.61
22.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid on a bed of fresh clean white sheets and a soft comforter to match. On the small table to the side of the bed was a mahogany teakwood candle that sat burning. A scent that would forever take Jake back to Heather. He laid there naked with his cock already at full mast, his heart beating out of his chest in anxious anticipation.

Heather was behind the closed bathroom door that connected to her bedroom getting ready. For what took so long Jake could not answer that. Then again with an imminent sexual encounter, 5 minutes of waiting easily felt like an eternity. Jake imagined how soft her skin would feel. How her fat voluptuous ass would jiggle when he slapped it. How her extraordinarily large breasts would feel in his palms. Or how her warm pussy would feel wrapped around his cock. The prospect and thought of it all made him horny and rock hard.

Relax. Think about baseball, or world of warcraft. She'll laugh at you when you cum in 2 pumps. Jake thought. The last time he had sex 2 years ago was with a big bellied glutton named Jessica who he had matched with on Hinge. He had somehow spent his seed within seconds. Dating apps are definitely not for me. He learned. He didn't intend on making the same mistake with Heather.

Jake was a 24 year old bachelor who lived alone on the second floor of a three tenement. He stood at 6 feet and weighed 200lbs of lean muscle. He worked days stocking shelves at the grocery store that was a mile down the road. Following his shifts he would go to the gym in town and lift weights, his nights consisted of eating food and playing video games. World of Warcraft in particular. After a failed 6 year relationship, he finally learned to enjoy his single life of simplicity. All I need in life is my computer, the gym, food, and Heather's huge tits.

The day they met for the first time was when Jake went downstairs to check the mailbox. While he was sifting through his mail, he heard steps coming up from the basement. He turned and saw the sexiest woman he had ever laid his eyes on. She stood almost at a height with Jake. She was a tall full bodied woman with hair as black as pitch that was up in a high ponytail. She wore black yoga pants that accentuated her curvy figure, and a tight low-cut black t-shirt that revealed the top of her impressive cleavage. While holding a basket full of folded laundry she smiled a bright white smile and said: "Hi! Im Heather, I just moved in on the first floor."

Keep it cool. He told himself. "Oh hi...my name is Jake, I live on the second. How are you liking the new place so far?" He said, struggling to maintain eye contact.

"Oh I love it. It's a fresh start for me. Moving is tedious work though." She replied.

Jake agreed. "It definitely is. If you ever need any help moving anything, never hesitate to give me a knock."

"I just might take you up on that offer." She smiled. "I have a couch being delivered tomorrow and could definitely use assistance."

"Sounds good. I'm off tomorrow too so I will see you then!" Jake said smiling back as he took his mail and went back up to his apartment.

Oh my god. Those tits. Jake thought of how Heather's huge breasts looked underneath the clothing. He was able to catch a quick glimpse and that was enough to spark his imagination, immediately making him horny. Jake made himself a coffee and found his computer where he browsed the internet looking for videos of big breasted women getting fucked. He settled with a video of his favorite pornstar Siri Suxx and fapped his swollen member.

The next day came and he got home from his morning workout. He was in his kitchen making a protein shake when a knock sounded his door. Still sweating he removed his shirt to expose his pumped chest and answered the door. Heather stood in his doorway wearing a black tank top that struggled to hold the weight of her chest, a bulge of cleavage protruding from the top, with gray leggings that hugged her curvy hips and ass. She silently sized Jake up from head to toe, as Jake once again struggled to not divert his gaze from her eyes.

She likes what she sees as do I. "Oh hey. Need some help with that couch?" He asked her.

"Yes I do. I'm sorry I hope I'm not intruding." She smiled nervously. Jake agreed and followed his buxom neighbor back downstairs.

Jake finally caught a glimpse of Heather's backside. Every step she took sent her beautiful fat ass to movement, her wide hips swaying as she walked. He felt his heart start to thump in his chest, his mouth salivating like a hungry dog waiting for his treat.

They eventually got the gray sofa into her apartment. The summer heat of august was taking a toll on them both. Jake was sweating as was Heather. Her natural tanned skin glistened with sweat, and a bead ran down her neck to be swallowed up by her damp cleavage. Jake imagined how her skin would taste with his face between her tits.

Heather offered him water and they exchanged numbers in case they needed to contact one another for whatever reason, as it was only them that occupied the dwelling, the third floor was vacant. From that point forward, Jake and Heather didn't interact save for the occasional small talk in passing.

Summer ended, autumn came and went and now it was winter, and Christmas was 5 days away. Snow fell peacefully out in the dark night while Jake sat in front of his monitor as usual playing World of Warcraft and was sipping on his second glass of bourbon. An ideal Friday night. A knock on the door startled him before he realized who it could've been. What would Heather need at 7pm on a Friday night? His heart started to flutter with anxiety. Heather always had that effect on him. He drank deep and emptied his glass of bourbon and felt the warmth spread throughout his chest and belly. He got up and answered the door.

"Hey, I hope I didn't interrupt." She stood there holding a plate of chocolate chip cookies, the smell rising up into Jake's nostrils. "I made an extra batch of cookies for you, I hope you like them." She smiled her bright pearly smile. She wore a purple long sleeve shirt, her bust stretching the material beneath, with gray sweatpants and slippers.

"Wow thank you. They smell delicious." Jake took the plate. The sight of her made Jake feel almost dizzy, unless that's the work of the bourbon. "I didn't take you for a baker. I'm surprised you're not out partying on a Friday night." He said jokingly.

Heather laughed. "I'm old! If I'm not working I just like to stay inside and read a book or watch a show or something. I stay busy. I could ask the same of you, a handsome young guy like you staying in on a Friday night?"

Handsome? "You flatter me. I'm more of a homebody though, once in awhile I like to go out and grab a drink or something but most nights I just stay in." He thought of how he should ask her to get a drink.

"Huh. Looks like we have something in common there then!" She smiled.

"Actually....are you busy now? Maybe we could get each other out of the house for a bit. Want to grab a drink?" He blurted out. Liquid courage. He waited anxiously for her response, expecting her to deny his offer.

"Hmmm... It has been awhile." She thought for a moment. "I just need to freshen up. Meet at my door in an hour?"

Jake wanted to scream with excitement, but knew he had to keep his cool. "Perfect. I'll see you soon then." He smiled at her.

She smiled back, said nothing and went back downstairs. Jake shut his door and began to get ready. He showered, trimmed his bush, and got dressed. Jake slipped on his black jeans, wore a white hoodie and a black and gray flannel over it and tied his hi top vans. I wonder if she smokes weed. By the time Jake was finished rolling a fat blunt the hour was upon him.

He knocked on her door and heard her scurrying. "Just a minute!" She called out.

Heather opened her door and smiled at Jake. Heather's black hair was wavy and tumbled long down past her shoulders. She wore light makeup and wore a black fur lined parka over an olive green henley shirt with the top two buttons undone revealing the top of her cleavage. The jacket concealed her hips and ass but her thickness was still visible even with the ripped black jeans she wore. Black is this woman's color. Black hair, black eyes, always wearing black...I can only hope she isn't disappointed if my pants come down. Jake hoped they would, but he tried to not have expectations in case he struck out.

Heather hopped in Jake's truck and he drove them to the little dive bar that was on the edge of town, no more than a 10 minute ride. It was cold and dark outside and the snow was falling steadily. They arrived at The Wolf's Den Tavern. The bar had some patrons but wasn't too busy. A rarity especially on a Friday night. The watering hole smelt of stale beer and cigarettes. I hope she doesn't think I'm a cheap date. I should've taken her somewhere nicer. Jake worried, but instead he decided to address it. "The Den isn't the nicest place in town but they have cheap drinks and its close to home." They found their seats in a dim lit corner and sat across from each other. Heather took off her coat and sat down. Jake ordered a glass of Jack Daniels over ice, and Heather ordered a Captain and Coke.

One drink down

Two drinks down

They were both on their third as they conversed. Jake learned that Heather Lombardi (Formerly Heather Williams) was 44 and recently divorced and moved out of the big city and into the little town they resided in now. Both of her children were grown adults. Her son moved to Europe and her daughter moved away across the country to California. She worked as a traveling nurse per diem and volunteered once a week at the animal shelter in town. She wanted a cat for the apartment but the landlord was adamant about no pets. Jake Jennings told her about how he didn't know his father, but his mother still lived in another town on the other side of the state with his younger sister. Jake had moved out of his ex girlfriend's house in that town and came here for a fresh start and new scenery. He told her about how Meagan had cheated on him after a lengthy relationship, and how he was at her house waiting for her to come home when he called her only for the voice of some other man to answer the phone to say "She's busy." With gagging sounds in the background. "You poor thing. Women can be evil creatures." Heather had told him.

When Jake asked her about dating she had said. "I tried using the apps. Tinder, Plenty of Fish, even Bumble where the ladies message first. All the men want to do on there is jump into your pants. Besides, I was married for a long time. I'm finally finding myself and I've never been happier."

They were both feeling tipsy. "Doesn't it get lonely though? Don't get me wrong, I don't miss Meagan. But I do miss the company, and having someone to share your bed with at night." Jake inquired.

"It does... it absolutely does. But hey I manage. And at least I have a wonderful vibrator." She laughed and gave Jake a side eye, taking a sip of her rum.

"So you're horny and lonely. Another thing we have in common." Jake said jokingly. Losing his ability to maintain eye contact, he stole more than a few glances at her chest.

"Cheers to that." She said as they touched glasses. She emptied her drink.

"Wow I am feeling it."

"You gonna be okay you lightweight?" Jake teased. He was feeling good too and knew if he had one more, the night would be over for him. Plus he still had to drive them back home.

"Im gonna go pee. When I come back I have a question to ask you." Waiting for no response she stood and went to find the ladies room.

What is she going to ask me? He thought anxiously. He finished his drink and ordered two waters for the table.

Heather came back. "So." She said as she took her seat and started sipping her water.

"Are we going to sit here and pretend like you haven't been staring at my tits all night?"

Jake knew she was feeling bold, and was slightly drunk. Still he choked on his words and felt his heart start to beat fast once again. Anxiety. "I... uhhhh.." He didn't know what to say, so he playfully played dumb. "Who me?"

"Yes you. You men always think we don't notice but we do."

"Im sorry.. I-" She cut him off.

"Nooo. Don't apologize. You're funny... and cute. Most men will look at me like a piece of meat. I don't get that from you."

"If we're being honest here, I find you unbelievably attractive. The moment we first met I felt that way. I'm just shy and didn't want to make you uncomfortable in your own home."

"I appreciate that. I find you very attractive as well. You're just...."

"Too young." He finished for her.

"Yes. You're my son's age and it feels a bit strange. I don't know... maybe it's the alcohol making me act so bold."

Yes I'm your sons age and I want you to sit on my face. He wanted to say. "We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. We're just friendly neighbors." Jake felt like he lost his shot, and despite his horniness, he accepted that he probably wasn't going to get laid tonight.

"You're such a great guy Jake. Any woman would be lucky to have you."

Jake paid for the drinks they shared and they started their drive home. The snow had been falling heavy and the roads started to become treacherous by the time they arrived. It was close to midnight. They both entered the entry way and stopped in front of Heather's door. Jake moved closer to the stairs. "Thank you for the company, I had great time, it was nice getting to know you." Jake said

"Likewise. I had a great night, thank you for getting me out." She said smiling.

Jake found the blunt in his pocket and looked forward to smoking it. He smiled, turned his back and started on upstairs.

"Hey..." She said. Jake stopped and looked over his shoulder at her.

"Do you want to come in? We can watch a movie or something. It's a perfect night for it."

Jake paused. "Are you sure?"

"I am." She insisted.

"Okay...Im down but, Im gonna smoke some weed, are you interested?"

It took little and less to convince her to smoke the blunt with him. She didn't want to smoke out her apartment so they went back out to his vehicle where they smoked it down to a roach. Jake followed her back into her apartment.

Heather's apartment was minimalist. Neutral colors of black, gray, and white garnished her living space. She lit a candle and offered Jake a drink. He asked for water and took a seat on her gray couch. Jake was high as fuck and felt like he was melting into the couch. His mind racing a mile a minute.

Heather came back to him, handed him a bottle of water and said "Go into the bedroom, take off your clothes and lay on the bed. I'm going to get ready in the bathroom. She got up and walked into the bathroom leaving Jake on the couch.

Is this truly happening? He thought to himself.

Jake found the bedroom and did as he was told. He took off all his clothes as fast as he could leaving them in a pile on the floor. Jake was cross faded and becoming fiercely horny. His manhood starting to rise on its own.

He laid on a bed of fresh clean white sheets and a soft comforter to match. On the small table to the side of the bed was a mahogany teakwood candle that sat burning. A scent that would forever take Jake back to Heather. He laid there naked with his cock already at full mast, his heart beating out of his chest in anxious anticipation. After for what felt like an eternity the bathroom door that was in the bedroom opened and Heather stood in the doorway. She leaned on her left shoulder against the door frame and popped her wide right hip out. She was wrapped in a silken black robe that was tied around the waist concealing her marvelous wonders beneath. Hard nipples showing through. On her legs she wore thigh high fishnets.

"What do you think? Looks like someone is happy to see me." She smiled a sly smile and gazed at his hard dick.

"You're so fucking sexy." Jake said as he slowly stroked his cock.

Heather pulled the string that tied her robe together and she shrugged it off as it tumbled down at her feet. Heathers long black hair fell to the middle of her back. Her massive breasts hung heavy and free. Her pubic area was shaved clean. Her ass so fat it was visible from the front accompanied by wide hips. Her thick juicy legs straining and spilling through the fishnets. She looked delicious and Jake had an appetite for her.

The room was dimly lit, as snow silently fell in the cold hard world outside the confines of this palace of pleasure. Heather slowly walked towards the foot of the bed, her hips swaying with each step. She got on all fours between Jake's parted legs and took ahold of his hard meaty cock. She gazed at Jake's eyes as she licked the precum off the tip of his mushroom head.

"Mmmmm you taste so good." Heather said before she wrapped her luscious lips around his cock and began to slowly work it. Her mouth felt warm and wet as she glided it up and down his shaft leaving it glistening.

"Ugh fuck." Jake moaned in pleasure.

In response, Heather went all the way down, til he felt his cock meet resistance. She pushed her head down further taking that throbbing meat down to the root. Jake gasped for air as his toes curled at the overwhelming sensation. Heather gagging.

"Fuuuuck! Oh my god." Jake said. Heather lifted her head up to gasp for air, vigorously jacking off his slick cock, long ropes of saliva dripping from her mouth onto her big breasts. When Jake didn't think it could get any better, Heather stood on the bed over him, her legs on either side of him. Jake looked up and saw her looking down at his eyes and felt like a child waiting for his mothers embrace. Heather was Jake's perverted mother.

She sat down straddling him, her warm wet pussy sitting on his cock that was now squished flat against his belly. Her massive beautiful breasts bare and inches away from his face.

She leaned in and began passionately making out with Jake. Tongues swapping with vigor, her tongue almost down his throat, and his down hers. She moaned as they made out and she grinded against his shaft. The prickliness of her shaved pussy lips irritating the skin of his prick but he didn't care. She broke off the kiss and lifted her hips and grasped his cock and guided it into her warm reproductive pocket. She sat hard with all her weight as Jake's rock hard cock plunged deep into Heather's snug wet pussy. "Ohhhhh that feels so good." Heather moaned.

She slowly rocked and grinded. She put her hands on Jake's chest before she began throwing her fat juicy ass up and down. They both moaned loudly as they fucked. Jake reached back and grabbed as much ass as he could feeling how soft the cheeks were. His cock throbbing inside of her. Slapping his face was each of her big breasts, Jake caught one in his mouth and began to suck on her hard nipple. His left hand grabbing an asscheek, his right cupped a breast that overflowed his hand. He took turns with her tits sucking on one then the other, Heather loving every moment of it. Jake was in heaven.

Jake laid there with both hands overfilled with soft tit flesh pressing them together and making a massive crack of cleavage. Heather leaned forward and guided Jakes face between them.

Jakes entire existence became a soft warm fleshy paradise as he struggled for breath being smothered by Heathers massive mammaries.

If Jake could choose his own demise, he would die happy between Heather's giant tits.

I am in heaven

His toes curled and his heart was beating out of his chest, his cock feeling like it could explode. Jake needed air, and just as he was going to tap her for relief she leaned back and rode him wildly, her tits flailing.

"Get up and bend over." He smacked her ass and urged her to get up and change position.

Heather laid face down ass up. Jake stopped for a moment to admire once more. Her narrow arched back that led up to a massive wide booty that was now on full display before him. Her pussy was glistening and emanating an arousing scent that drove Jake wild. He grabbed ahold of each massive asscheek and spread them that exposed her perfect tight backdoor.

12