Heated Hedonism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather gasped for air moaning as Jake planted his face deep between her ass. He ran his tongue up and down the entirety of her private parts making them sopping wet. Saliva trickled down from both his chin and her pussy to make a wet spot on the clean sheets. Heather moaned loudly and pushed back onto his face. He was unsure if he was liking this more than her. Sex was one of the ultimate pleasures of life and Jake was indulging in her. Life doesn't get much better than this.

Jake moved up beyond her sweet tasting vagina and began licking her asshole and up the length of her crack. He wanted to taste all of her. He showed proper tender love and care to her anus, even sticking his tongue deep into it. Heather played with her clit whilst getting her ass eaten to the point her legs began to shake. She was cumming and it drove Jake wild, his cock throbbing.

He sat up and positioned himself behind her. "Spread those cheeks for me."

Heather said no words but reached back with both hands and did as she was told.

Jake moaned lightly as he slapped his meat against her puckering asshole making an audible wet slapping sound. Heather looked behind at Jake biting her lip and begged him to fuck her.

She fucked him first now it was Jake's turn. He dropped a gob of spit onto her ass and watched it trickle and roll down onto her glistened womanhood.

Do not cum yet. He told himself as he guided his rod into her tight wet pussy. He thrusted and plunged deep inside. It felt so good. Her wet valley enveloping and hugging his meat. Jake began to thrust at a slow pace and grabbed a hold of Heather's long black hair and yanked to incline her head. She moaned in response. He began pumping in and out of her like a piston, setting her asscheeks and swaying breasts into motion.

Harder

Faster

Heather was screaming in pleasure as Jake fucked that pussy. Her fat cheeks rippled up to her back as his hips clapped into hers. His cock shining with a sheen of white cum. Her breasts were swinging in rotation and crashing into each other in a rhythmic fashion with each pump.

"Yes, yes, YES FUCK ME, HARDER!" She yelled out at Jake.

He felt the warmth spreading throughout his body. His muscles began to tense as he clenched his asshole. Everything in Jake's vision became unbearably bright for a fraction of a second as he grunted a long deep moan and unleashed his seed deep inside of her.

Jake and Heather came in unison.

Her moans became a whimper as Jake rolled onto his back trying to catch his breath.

"Wow." Was all Heather had said as she got up to go clean herself in the bathroom. Jake's flaccid wet noodle laid shriveled up against his belly as he began to shut his eyes.

Am I Dreaming?

He opened his eyes to see the light of the morning peering thru the windows and lighting the room. Jake sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?" He said aloud as he realized Heather wasn't in the bed. The smell of fresh brewed coffee found his nose as he put his clothes back on. He emptied his bladder in the toilet before he went out into the living room.

Her back was facing him as she was cooking eggs and bacon. She wore a purple bath robe and her hair was up in a messy bun. She turned and saw him.

"You're awake. I thought I had killed you." She laughed.

They sat at the table together and chatted over breakfast before he went back up to his apartment.

Later that day Jake received a text from Heather.

"Thanks again for the company, I had a lot of fun we will have to do it again sometime ;)"

Jake felt his dick growing hard again from the text alone.

Until next time.

12