Heather and Anita Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather goes to work and Anita learns her place.
1.7k words
4.36
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather and Anita

Heather

A big day, I am working today and Anita will be on her own. We were sitting in bed at silly o'clock in the morning and feeling hungover. "You will tidy up, do the washing and come and see me at the shop this afternoon," I instructed her before I got in the bath. I shouldn't have had so much to drink last night I was thinking as I soaked in the bath. Anita had made some breakfast, well toast, I kissed her, smacked her bum and left for work.

Anita

What a great night but I am feeling it this morning, Heather has gone to work and left me instructions. I have to go to her shop at lunch time after I have tidied up the flat which didn't take long. A long hot bath, thinking about our relationship. I like living with Heather, she has just the right amount of control over me although a smack bum would have been nice. I do like some pain with sex.

Should I move in with Heather? Should I leave my good job and move away from all that is familiar? Are my feelings for Heather deep enough? Is the sex good enough? So far fuck yes. Questions, questions, on and on with only a few answers. I must talk to Heather and work things out.

Heather

I'm not happy to be back at work, having had a good time off. I run the shop on my own with a part time worker to fill in for me when required and to help on a Saturday. The owner leaves much of the running of the shop to me, she calls in about once a month and we discuss stock and what we need. I enjoy talking to the reps, the travellers in ladies underwear as the old joke goes.

The shop was quite quiet this morning so I looked through some lingerie for Anita, staff discounts were good, basically cost price. I chose a bra and pantie set, see through with a beautiful butterfly embroidered on, to cover the pussy and nipples. I also selected a pair of white leggings for her, you know what they say three things that don't lie; drunks, toddlers and leggings and Anita is a little bit curvy for leggings.

I take my lunch break (when I take one) late so I'm there for the lunch time customers and there will be plenty of them soon for Valentine's day. Men coming in not knowing sizes and trying to describe with their hands the size of her bust. We basically get lots of expensive, sexy, slutty lingerie, bought for the lady with their own enjoyment in mind. These are my favourite customers, the Valentine's commission pays for my holiday.

Anita arrived just after two so I put the closed sign up and we went into the back room. Following a half hour discussion we sorted what we would do in the short term. In the immediate term I made her strip and put on the new set I had bought her. It looked as good on her I thought it would, the butterflies hiding the naughty bits. A pair of white leggings which stretched enough to allow the butterflies to show. A white cami had the same effect up top.

Before I sent her out I arranged how we would know her place in different situations. If I called her Anita we were two girls having a good time together and she called me Heather this can be at home or outside. When I call her babe or baby she calls me miss, this puts her as a submissive when outside or in company. Calling her slut, slag or other derogatory names means she is totally my submissive and she calls me mistress.

I unfastened my uniform top. "Slut, pull my bra aside and suck my nipples," I ordered.

"Yes Mistress."

"Now the other one, don't go neglecting one of my tits slut, play with the other one while you are sucking. Was that your teeth? Get up over my knee." I smacked her arse, left cheek, right cheek, the leggings held her in a bit so the wobble was constrained but very sexy.

"Get up now, put your coat on, there is a shop just down the road, turn first left and about five shops down that road you will see an adult shop. Go in there and look around, take your coat off, look around some more before buying a strap-on. It will mainly be used on you so select carefully."

Anita

Wow the shop was an Aladdin's cave of wonderful underwear and sexy nightwear and lingerie. Heather had bought me the most gorgeous set, I felt a million dollars, strutting around showing them off. Leggings however do not suit me, I am too shapely and they show my lumps and bumps. And white, nobody wears white leggings they go see through when they are stretched, you could see my butterfly! The same happened with my top. Oh God it was so sexy.

She had given me instructions telling me what was expected of me so when she loosened her top and called me slut I knew exactly what I had to do. She said she felt my teeth on her nipple and spanked me, yes. "Thank you," From the second she called me slut my juices started flowing and now I was worried about drowning the butterfly. I giggled at this thought and received a harder spanking. I was in heaven.

She sent me to a sex shop to buy a strap-on cock! Showing my 'butterflies'! Hell no! I don't have to do this, it's embarrassing, my nipples are pushing the butterflies out. Luckily there was only one other customer, a perv wearing a dirty mac for God's sake. I took my coat off as instructed and watched the perv smirk and put his hand in his mac pocket. The guy behind the counter smiled and his look never reached above my boobs. I bought the strap-on, my face glowing red, put my coat back on and almost ran out of the shop.

I went for a walk round looking at restaurants in the area before I returned to Heather's shop. "Hello Anita, I'll be with you in a minute," Heather was serving a customer, a rather good looking man hoping to impress some young lady with a rather brief and cheap looking teddy. When Heather had wrapped it and taken the not inconsiderable amount of money, which shows what I know Heather turned to me.

"Did you enjoy your shopping trip Anita?" We are still two friends.

"No, I felt humiliated and there was a man there watching me and having a wank," I shivered as I told her. She held her hand out for the plain brown paper bag I was clutching. She looked in the bag, smiled, walked behind the counter and threw a cushion off the chair onto the floor.

"Kneel slut," she said pointing at the cushion as she sat in the chair.

"Yes mistress," I responded, realising the change. She held the business end of the strap-on up as if it were her cock.

"Suck it," she ordered. We're in a shop for fuck sake anyone could walk in and sure enough ding ding rang the bell as a customer came in. Mistress held my head down. "Can I help you madam?" she enquired, standing up and leaving me with a mouth full of plastic.

"Thank you, I am looking for a lilac bra." Mistress stood up, leaving me behind the counter, trying to look invisible. Following a long conversation about size, colour, support and God knows what else. I can buy a bra in a few minutes. Mistress just tell her to fuck off please. The lady paid for several items and left.

Heather

Not bad she came in for a bra and ended up spending over a hundred quid, good commission. I locked the door, put the closed sign up and went to retrieve slut. She was on her hands and knees cowering against the counter, the strap-on on the floor in front of her. "Who said you could stop sucking that, slut?"

"Nobody Mistress," she said in a little voice.

"In that case pick the fucking thing up, get it down your throat cunt," I ordered as I grabbed her hair and led her crawling into the back room. "You will have to learn to do as you are told won't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

I lifted my skirt, "Pull my knickers down and get your tongue in my cunt." Kneeling she started licking my pussy, I allowed my skirt to drop over her head and enjoyed her ministrations. Lifting my skirt again I turned round so that to keep tonguing my pussy her head was bent right back. I pulled her face into my pussy.

As I kept her working on my pussy I informed her what the future holds. "When we get home you will strip and kneel on the bed facing the door so you can suck the strap-on, you will have put on me, to lubricate it, I will of course be hitting your arse while you are doing this. When I feel ready you will turn round and I shall ram the cock in your cunt or arsehole. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I unfastened my top and played with my nipples. I could feel the climax building, I may drown slut in that position if I squirt, the thought of it made me cum. I didn't squirt.

Anita

Dragged into the back room I was made to tongue Mistress' pussy and when I was to kind of do it from the back, my neck was in agony. She eventually climaxed and I was let go. She had told me what she was going to do to me, my pussy was dripping at the thought. Come on, let's go home. No! we became Heather and Anita again went for a drink and meal in Wetherspoons and I tried to behave like a 'friend' while my guts were churning and my pussy shivering in anticipation.