Heather and Anita Ch. 06

Story Info
Anita moves in with Heather and they live happily ever after.
1.8k words
4.67
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the longest two and a bit weeks of my life today's the day! Anita/baby/slut is moving in! I was at the station waiting for the train, on tenterhooks, I couldn't keep still and the bloody train was late. Eventually it arrived with the usual indecipherable cacophony announcement. Anita fought her way off the train, rucksack on her back, carrying one suitcase and pulling another.

I ran up to her and hugged her, took the two cases and led her out to the taxi. At the top of the stairs at my door I put the cases down, held Anita by the shoulders and looked her in the eye. "Slut! From now on you will not say a word. You will do exactly as you are told until I decide that you are no longer slut. Nod if you understand?" she smiled and nodded. I opened the door and led her in.

We put the luggage in the lounge and I had slut stand in the centre of the room. I removed her coat which revealed a white blouse loosely hanging over a pair of denim jeans. "Keep your hands down," I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, starting at the top. She was wearing the bra I had given her from our sexy collection. I think she can keep that on for a while. I removed the blouse and kissed her.

I ran my tongue down her chest following the inner contours of her bra. Her jeans were stretchy and tight, the unfastened top button and pulled zip exposed the top of her matching Brazilian cut briefs. I put my hands around her and down the back of her jeans over her knickers. I squeezed her bum, kissed her and rubbed our boobs together. God I was certainly feeling it. I had really missed her.

I pulled her closer to me by her bum before I worked her jeans down, when they reached her knees I sat her down and removed her shoes. I pulled her jeans off and looked at her, legs spread in just her underwear. She was smiling.

"Stand up, turn round," I walked behind her and held her boobs. I could feel her nipples poking into my palms. Removing her bra I squeezed them, pulling them into me. Reluctantly I released her boobs and put my thumbs in the side of her briefs, slowly pushing them down. "Step out of them," picking them up and putting them to the side where there was a dog collar. I gathered her hair and piled it on her head. "Hands on your head, hold your hair up," turning her round I showed her the collar. It was not really a dog collar as I had bought it on line from a sex shop. The inner leather was soft and pink with a more assertive black leather on the outside. There were three D rings attached.

Slut smiled when she saw it, her smile became wider when she saw the quite large heart shaped tag attached with the epigram 'slut' engraved on it. I kissed her and fastened it around her neck then attached a leash. Stepping back as far as the leash would allow I looked slut up and down, she had, like myself, shaved her pubes and there was a distinct glistening from her pussy slit, from mine too but not visible at the moment.

I pulled her towards the window, "Spread your legs, bend forward and put your hands on the floor," standing behind her so she could see me through her spread legs I started to take my skirt off. Slowly, not in a stripperish or seductive way. When I was down to my black bra and briefs I paused before opening my legs and letting slut see, not only that my panties were crotchless but that my pussy was as wet as hers.

I picked up a belt and dragged it across her back, leaving it over her back hanging down each side, a permanent threat. I had only had my fingers in slut's sopping pussy for a short time before she came and came again. She let out some grunts, squeals, and arrrs, not speaking really.

"Stand up and move to the window, put your tits on the glass, squash them in." I pushed her boobs into the glass and my hand around the front and played with her clit. "I wonder how many people can see your flattened tits? Her pussy was below the window sill, and very few people would have been able to see her.

I left her there and sat in an armchair with my legs spread, pussy on display and quietly watched her. "On your knees come over here and you know what to do." she crawled to me, her tag hanging down and the leash between her legs. "You may speak."

"Thank you mistress," she said as she crawled to me. When she reached me she immediately licked up my leg and into my pussy. At last, how I had held on so far I don't know but her tongue in my pussy opened the floodgates, nearly drowning slut, literally opening the floodgates.

"Okay Anita you may stop."

"Please mistress, can you be mistress for a bit longer and can I be slut, please, please." Anita begged. She was rubbing her hair on my thighs. "You have not used that belt, you've not even spanked me, I have dreamed about being over your knee, please my mistress."

How could I resist, perhaps I should make her suffer but to be honest her pleading had me going again. "Okay slut fetch the belt and bend over the chair." She rushed away and very quickly was over the chair with the belt repositioned over her back. I walked in front of her grinning face, she was super excited her legs were kicking about as I picked the belt up.

At her side I swung the belt across her bum and upper thighs, not too hard but definitely leaving red welts. I aimed on the horizontal so I was hitting the sitting region. That's what I like because the reminder is there for some time after. Sitting on a dining chair I ordered slut to get over my knee and spanked her in a downward direction which covered her whole bum with a red glow. Obviously her pussy was asking for attention, who am I to ignore such a fine piece of her anatomy. She climaxed again.

"You will now slut, pour a glass of wine for me, take my bra off and suck on my nipples until I tell you to stop." I sat back while slut went from tit to tit suckling away. I finished my wine. "Pour me another glass then carry on with what you are doing and maybe a finger in my pussy," I instructed. Sitting back again I drank more wine and tried hard not to show how worked up I was getting which worked for a while but in the end I climaxed, noisily.

"Slut clean me up and wash the cushion you have made me soak." I moved to another chair with a fresh glass of wine while she licked me clean, took the cushion and washed the cover in the sink before curling up at my feet. "Good girl, baby," baby is the place between Anita - we are equals and slut - she is my total slave. Baby keeps her in her place without being too domineering.

"Thank you mummy."

Anita

This is it, the point of no return, burning bridges etc. I have given up my flat, my job, my life for a new one with Heather, my mistress. I have prepared myself physically as best I can, mentally we will see. One thing I can say as I got off the train my knickers were on the damp side. Heather was waiting and we were like two excited schoolgirls in the taxi home, shit home, it is my home now.

Outside the flat door mistress called me slut which put me in my place and added more cream to my knickers. I was not allowed to speak. Mistress undressed me and made me hold my hair over my head while she put the most wonderful collar on me. It had a massive tag with 'slut' on it which hung down for anyone to see, hopefully only mistress will ever see it.

I was made to bend over with my hands on the floor, my hair spread over the floor and my slut tag on my chin. Mistress undressed and produced a belt, more pussy juice forthcoming, please smack me mistress, my bum is waiting for it. Instead of a belt across my bum I had several fingers in my pussy, she jiggled them about to the most embarrassing sloshing sound.

Oh God it was wonderful, no orgasm for over two weeks, I was hitting the heights now. I didn't need a spanking although I would like one. I had not been allowed to speak but I let out a yell "aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr," not really speaking was it? Mistress allowed it and didn't stop. It made my decision right, moving here was right for me, not that I was thinking that at the time. I was too involved with my pussy, she grabbed my boob, squeezed my nipple and forced another orgasm.

I had to crawl to mistress who was sitting with her legs spread and her pussy gleaming on display. I crawled to her and ran my tongue up her thigh. Oh God this is amazing, my chance to impress, my chance to be in her good books. I put my tongue in her pussy that was gaping between her crotchless knickers. God was she wet, she came within seconds and called me Anita. No, no I am slut not Anita, can't you see my tag? I'm slut. She allowed me to speak so I pleaded with her to be mistress and me slut.

She relented, bent me over a chair and hit me with the belt, my thighs and bum, it was absolutely fantastic. The pain shot from my bum to my pussy to my boobs and back to my pussy. I ended up over her knee, perhaps the most intimate position there is. She spanked me, I love it, I love her and when her fingers entered my pussy - well.

I had to fetch her a drink and tongue her pussy while she sat back drinking and ignoring me while I worked hard on her. When she was nearing orgasm I think, she sent me to fetch her another glass of wine! I started on her again, this time she could not act nonchalant for long, her legs tensed and she pushed her pussy up to my mouth. A suck on her clit and a finger in her pussy

She climaxed noisily, gripped my head with her legs, made me lick her clean, wash the cushion cover she had soaked and bring her another glass of wine. I sat at her feet and she called me baby. I thanked her.

I think I am going to like my new life.