Heather and Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay naked snuggled up to Michael, Heather thought about her special relationship with her brother. He made her feel loved and beautiful. Drew had always acted disappointed that she didn't have the body of a photo-shopped supermodel. Drew would say things like "Are you getting a little flabby?"; "Is that some tit sag I see?" and "You need to cut back on the snacks, Heather". He would then pretend he was joking, but those comments had hurt.

Sex with Michael had been wonderful. She had enjoyed training him to please her. She liked being in charge. He had made suggestions, but hadn't pushed and had always gone along with what she wanted. For a long time, Drew had acted like the only important thing about sex was his getting off. She hadn't enjoyed the sex then. Michael was a lot more gentle, caring and loving then Drew had been. It had taken her too long to get Drew to make her happy while she was making him happy.

She thought about her date tomorrow with Jason. She had been so excited about it when she left the party. Now, she was getting a little apprehensive. Would he be like Drew? Would he be critical of her body? Would he expect sex from her without putting her in the mood first? All of her friends would be so envious of her going out with Jason. However, she was about to make a bunch of new friends at college, so did it matter what her current friends thought?

She loved Michael. It had thrown her the first time he had said, "I love you." But he had always loved her. He had always been there for her. He always helped her with homework when she needed help. He had gone to the party even though he thought he would hate it. He hadn't let her walk all over him by demanding always something in return, but he had always been reasonable. She was so glad to have been his first.

Heather then drifted off to sleep.

+----------------------------------------------------------+

The next morning after breakfast, everyone began breaking camp and loading their backpacks. Michael poured water over their fire to douse the coals as the final act in their camp. The four of them put on their backpacks and started the long hike back down to the car.

Again, Michael and Heather would strike off on their own, then stop and wait for their parents to catch up. They didn't hold hands or kiss and hiked back as they had hiked up. Whereas Michael had been so talkative on the climb up, now he was quiet. Heather's attempts to engage him conversation always fizzled.

Finally, Heather couldn't take it anymore. "Spill it, Little Bro. Why aren't you talking?"

Michael sighed. "It has been a great week, but it is over now. I am tore up about that."

Heather said with a little sarcasm, "I didn't know that an end of camping trip affected you so."

Michael gave her a look. He said with an ache in his voice. "We are over. You have your date tonight with dreamboat Jason Lewis. You are going to be his girl for the rest of the summer and all I will have is memories."

They hiked without speaking for a while after that. Heather could see Michael was grieving as he hiked. Heather ran over and over in her head what she wanted to say to get it right.

Heather wanted a large block of time for their next conversation, so she waited until their parents had caught up to them and they had set off again. When she was certain they were well out of earshot of their parents, she said, "Little Bro, it doesn't have to be over."

Michael's head snapped up. "What?"

"I have been thinking of breaking my date with Jason."

"Why would you do that? Jason is the guy of your dreams. I saw how you and every other girl drooled over him at the party."

"It is not as simple as that, Little Bro. Yes, I have wanted to go out with Jason forever. However, with so little time left before we go to college. I don't think it is going to work out."

Heather knew she had to spell things out, as Michael didn't have a lot of experience with relationships. "He was great at the party, but there is a big difference in being great at a party and being a great boyfriend. Why did Gina break up with him? I am pretty good friends with Gina and she is super sweet. Is there something unpleasant about Jason that you don't see until you are alone with him? Does he have a big head? Does he get drunk or stoned all the time? Is he super demanding?"

"I could deal with all of that. The showstopper is that in a month, he is leaving for Europe. His parents gave him for graduation airplane tickets and the money to bum around Europe for five weeks. I was planning on breaking up with him before he left. He is going to find traveling companions as he bums around and what if one of his female travel companions becomes a fuck buddy? So who knows if he will still be interested in me when he gets back and by then, both of us will need to get ready to go to college."

"So if I go out with Jason, I have a month of the awkwardness of the start of dating, then five weeks of being left high and dry, then who knows what after that. If I don't go out with Jason, I will have you for the summer and I have a pretty good idea of what that will be like."

They walked along quietly after that. Heather gave Michael time to digest those revelations.

Finally, Michael said with trepidation in his voice, "So you aren't going out with Jason tonight?"

"If you agree to my ground rules, then I won't."

Michael smiled for the first time that day. "And those ground rules are?"

"Number one, we do nothing around Mom, Dad or anyone else. We are just a brother and sister except when we are alone."

"Agreed."

"Number two, we aren't having sex every time you get a hard on. You need to get me in the mood and there will be days when I am just not in the mood."

"Agreed."

"Number three, it is over between us at the end of the summer. I will get a boyfriend at college and you will get a girlfriend. We will be just brother and sister from then on."

Michael was quiet for a bit, and then said quietly, "Agreed."

"OK, I will break my date with Jason."

Michael swept her up in his arms and kissed her hard. After the kiss, they held hands as they hiked on.

+----------------------------------------------------------+

They held hands and kissed on the hike whenever they felt it was safe. They eventually reached the car and started loading their gear into the car. When their parents arrived, they finished loading and started the long car drive home.

On the drive home, everyone talked about how great the week had been. They had been lucky and hadn't had a single day of bad weather.

"You know," said Heather, "I had such a great time that I would like to go again this summer."

"Heather," said Dad, "I would love to do it again, but your mother and I can't take another week of vacation. I would say we could do it on Labor Day, but we will be taking you to college then."

"Michael and I could come up by ourselves."

"I don't think that is a good idea," said Mom.

"Joyce, it will be fine," said Dad. "Michael is an Eagle Scout, for crying out loud. They are adults now."

"Well..." said Mom.

"If it will make you feel better," said Michael, "we will hike down every other day far enough to call you to let you know we are still alive."

Mom sighed. "I guess that will be fine then."

Heather gave Michael's hand a squeeze, the only time they touched on the drive home.

+----------------------------------------------------------+

When they got home, everyone helped to unload the car. They spread everything that was in the backpacks on the living room floor. Heather took her stuff and headed up to her room. She then called Jason and broke their date.

Heather and Michael acted as normal as they could. They even fought over who had to do what chores, a fight they always had after their camping vacation. This time, it was more like bantering and they smiled the whole time until they reached an agreement.

+----------------------------------------------------------+

Monday morning, Maddie called. "I can't believe you broke your date with Jason!"

"It wasn't going to work with him going to Europe. Now, if I was going to Europe with him, that would be the summer of my dreams."

Heather told Maddie about the camping vacation and Maddie told her about what she had done. Heather had the door to her bedroom open. Michael had driven Mom to work so that they would have a car. As she talked, she heard Michael re-enter the house. A few moments later, she saw Michael enter her room. Michael hugged her from behind and began nipping on her neck as she stood talking with Maddie,.

"Heather, I am thinking of having another speeding dating party this Friday."

Michael slipped a hand under her night shirt and cupped her breast. Heather fought to keep from moaning.

"With Jason still on the market," Maddie went on, "this will give me another chance at him. Do you want to come?"

Michael slipped his other hand down her stomach and into her panties. He slipped his finger into her slit. Heather's knees buckled.

"No thanks, Maddie," said Heather. "It was a lot of fun and I am glad I did it, but I don't want to do it again. I've got to go."

She dropped the phone and turned her head to kiss Michael. They French kissed like that for a while. Heather broke the kiss off, and then stripped off her clothes. While Michael was taking off his clothes, Heather put a towel down on her bed.

"Let's sixty-nine, Little Bro"

They laid down on their sides. Michael's dick was hard and Heather wrapped her lips around it. She felt Michael giving her a lick up and down her slit. Heather bobbed her head up and down on his dick and Michael continued to eat her. He followed her directions from Eagle Mountain and had her moaning around his dick. She used her hand to pump his dick and tickle his balls. It was hard to concentrate on the great job he was doing on eating her and blow him at the same time. She kept up the work and was reward with several spurts of cum, which she swallowed. She rolled on to her back and said, "Make me come, Michael."

She was close already and his tongue-work quickly had her panting hard. When he slipped his finger into her, it tipped Heather over the edge. A powerful orgasm swept over her.

Michael wiped his face on the towel and then laid down next to her. They kissed for a while. Heather fondled his dick as he caressed her breasts.

When he was hard again, Heather said, "Let's fuck doggie style."

She got on all fours and Michael moved around behind her. He slipped easily into her sopping wet pussy. He grabbed her waist and started slowly pumping in and out of her.

"That's it, Little Bro. Fuck me, fuck me good. You feel so damn good in me."

"You feel great, Sis. I love holding your ass in my hands while I fuck you. You have such a great ass."

She smiled at his compliment. "Keep telling me I am beautiful. Keep your woman happy."

Heather loved the sound of their bodies slapping together. Having come once, Michael was lasting a lot longer than their first two fucks. Heather could feel her pleasure building towards a crescendo.

"Little Bro, I am getting close. Please hold out for me."

He continued powering in and out of her in his strong, steady pace. She could feel the waves of pleasure start.

"I am coming!" Heather screamed.

Michael grunted and then slammed one last time into her. She could feel spurt after glorious spurt shoot into her pussy.

As they lay together blissfully afterward, Heather whispered, "Little Bro, I think we are going to have a great summer together."