All Comments on 'Heather Catches Me Ch. 01'

by jerrycross

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dreamer31adreamer31a4 months ago

That was great wishing it had been me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Oh dear

It's lose as in to misplace something not loose as in not tight.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
just like with my Mistresses

This is almost exactly what happened last month with my Mistress and her friend (another Mistress who I was meeting for the 1st time). They dressed me up in many sexy outfits which I modeled for them, they did my make-up for me, they fed me their strap-on dildos, they fucked my willing man-pussy, and they had me lick and eat out their juicy wet cunts. The cum was a bit different - it was mine but they had me masturbate in front of them and cum into a glass. They didn't put the cum into their strap-ons (I didn't know you could do that) but instead they "forced" me to eat and drink my own cum after I sucked one of their dildos (just before I sucked the other one). I love being my Mistress's sissy submissive CD slut and I loved doing it in front of her Mistress friend. Now they just need to invite over their Master friend who has a big cock which he will feed me and fuck me. I CAN'T WAIT !!! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters of this story. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great start

I too have been caught by a neighbour and something similar happened. I can't wait to read what happens next.

satinshawnasatinshawnaover 9 years ago
loved it

How can I become him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh yes!!

I love trying not to fall back on the ass-plug on the chair... and when you have to unbutton and suck her strapon, and find out what's in store for you.

Just left a load in wife's panties... so thanks! More chapters later! :)

JentvcdJentvcdalmost 14 years ago
Reallly Hot!!!

Wishes someone would catch me too.I need taken n used good as you wish.

jbilovejbilovealmost 14 years ago
Catch Me!!

This is a great story and I look forward to more chapters. I would love to be the one caught.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous