Heather Ch. 03

Story Info
I kissed a girl. I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it.
8k words
4.8
4.8k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
120 Followers

This story is a continuation of Heather Chapter One. To fully understand this chapter, I recommend reading Heather Chapter One first. I welcome your ratings, comments, and suggestions. Please leave them here or send me a message. Thank you for reading.

++++

I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick.

I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.

Katy Perry, "I Kissed A Girl" (2008)

I woke up to the sound of the bed squeaking, as someone moved behind me. Then I felt two arms wrapped around me, and two legs intertwined with mine. I moved slightly and felt large breasts and a torso against my back. Momentarily disoriented, I tried to determine my location. Then I opened my eyes. Judging by the sunlight filtering through the windows, it was late morning. I was in my dorm room, but not in my bed, and the woman spooning me was Heather.

Six Weeks Earlier

I was feeling good, as I walked back to my dorms. I did not care that I wore the same leotards from last night's Halloween party. When I walked past the campus cafeteria, I did not care what it looked like to the students having breakfast. Being with Ted last night, was just what I needed.

I entered the courtyard that led to my dorm room and opened the door to our dorm room. I saw Heather and the woman that Heather met at the party, naked on top of the sheets, sleeping in each other's arms.

I was about to turn around and leave, when Heather lifted her head from the pillow and said, "Hello, Ashley. Did you enjoy watching us last night?"

I was determined not to let this situation rattle me, so I looked at Heather and the other woman, and said, "I did, and by the look of things, you also had a good time."

Heather was momentarily taken aback by my bold response. After quickly recovering, Heather turned to the other woman and said, "Shawna, this is my roommate, Ashley," and added, "Ashley, this is Shawna. We went to junior college together."

I walked into the room, closed the door, and went to sit on Heather's bed. Heather and Shawna had not bothered covering up, and I did not want to appear too obvious, as I was checking out Shawna. Heather and Shawna could not be more different. Shawna had long legs that were toned from working out. Her pussy was completely shaved, and her boobs were small with pierced nipples. While Heather's face was round, Shawna had an elongated face. Her hair was blonde and much longer than Heather's.

The situation was awkward, but to my surprise, I was enjoying the moment. I told Heather, "I thought the two of you may have known each other before." Then, looking at Shawna, I added, "Heather did not mention you. Did the two of you lose touch?"

Shawna replied, "After my first year, I dropped out of junior college and spent some time in Europe. I just recently got back."

Heather added, "I was surprised to see her at the party."

"So, you two were...?"

Before I could finish, Heather interrupted, "We were back then." Then she smiled at Shawna and added, "Who knows, maybe after last night, we might be again."

As Heather finished her sentence, Shawna leaned over and kissed Heather on the lips, and said, "Last night was fun, but we still have a lot of catching up to do."

I got the message and said, "I'm going to change out of last night's costume, take a quick shower and get some breakfast."

Before they could reply, I walked over to my closet and opened the door. I took out the robe I wore to go to the dorm bathroom. I was used to changing in front of Heather, but having Shawna watch me, made the situation more daring. I first took off my top. Underneath, I had on a very thin undershirt. I kicked off my flat-slipper shoes and took off the bottoms. I was wearing a sexy G-string that I got from Victoria's Secret.

I debated putting on my robe and waiting to remove my underwear once I got to the dorm bathroom. I looked over my shoulder, and saw both girls were watching me, and I made my decision. I pulled up the undershirt and exposed my breasts. Although I'm not looking at Heather and Shawna, I feel their eyes on my 32C chest, and my nipples harden, as excitement builds inside me. I looked down at my long legs and slowly bent over to take off my G-string. I shaved the day before, and could feel the wetness in my pussy.

I finally got the courage to look at them. They were sitting close together, and Shawna was still checking me out. While watching them, I slowly put on my robe. I reached for my bathroom bag and towel and said, "Don't let me stop you from catching up."

I rushed out of the room and closed the door. The dorms had two large bathrooms per floor. The men's bathroom was at one end of the floor, and the women's bathroom was at the other end. It was late morning, so the women's bathroom was empty. Entering, I walked towards the individual showers, and let my robe slide off my shoulders and fall to the ground. I hung the towel over the door and leaned in to turn on the water. I loved my showers to be hot and steamy. While waiting for the water to get hot, I reflected on the past twelve hours. Last night with Ted was amazing. My time with him made me forget about Heather and Shawna kissing, but this morning, seeing them again, brought those feelings back.

I tested the water, and it was hot. From my shower bag, I took out my scented soap and stepped into the shower. The hot water felt delightful, as it washed over me. I tipped my head backward, and could feel the water flow over my long black hair and reach the small part of my back. I took the soap, and I began to run the soap down the front of my chest. Using my other hand, I slowly massaged my breasts and brought the soap to my nipples. They had always been sensitive. I remembered how last night, Ted sucked on one nipple, then the other, until both nipples were tight and aching. Sliding my hand down my stomach, I massaged my vaginal opening. I slowly inserted my finger into my pussy and moved my fingers in a circular motion. I increased the speed and pressure, and my orgasm began to build. I brought my other hand from my breast down to my clitoris, stroking my clit through the hood. Then I rubbed the clit back and forth, slowly at first, then gradually moving my hand faster.

I was breathing hard, and my heart raced. My leg muscles tensed up, as I was getting closer and closer to coming. I arched my back, and an intense feeling spread over my body. I used my hand to cover my mouth. I let out a muffled cry, as I felt my release. My hand moved from my mouth and caressed my nipples. After pinching both nipples, I slid my fingers inside my pussy. When I took my fingers out, I saw my fingers coated with my sweet juices. Unable to move, I stood under the water enjoying the hot spray falling on my now-sensitive naked body. I finally turned off the water, grabbed my towel, and wrapped it around me. I opened the door and saw Heather and Shawna, wearing long sweatshirts, watching me.

My first thought was how long they were standing there. Then I saw the look they gave me. They were there long enough, but I had to know for sure.

"Hello, Heather and Shawna. Did you enjoy watching me in the shower?"

Shawna was the one to respond. "We didn't get to see a lot, but your muted scream left little question as to what you did."

I blushed because I was outwardly embarrassed, but inwardly, I felt excited. I was going to say something witty, but I stayed quiet. I grabbed my robe and bathroom bag and left the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me.

I was back in my room, looked at the time, and realized the cafeteria had stopped serving breakfast. I knew of a place near the campus that served breakfast all day. After getting dressed, I treated myself to the best omelet in town.

When I returned to my dorm room, Heather and Shawna were gone, and there was no sign that Shawna was ever there. Midterms were coming up, and Heather and I were back to our normal routine. Normal being that Heather stayed nude when possible, and I concentrated on the undergraduate teacher preparation program. Thanksgiving break was three weeks away. I had not been home since my parents dropped me off at college, and I was looking forward to sleeping in my bedroom.

Since I did not have a car, I needed to arrange for someone to take me home and bring me back. I posted a note on a rideshare board and found a classmate willing to drive. Her name was Cynthia, and she lived close to where I grew up. I agreed to pay for part of the gas, and we left the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. It took three hours to get home, and she and I talked the whole time. At the halfway point, we stopped for gas, and I drove the last part of the trip. When we got to my neighborhood, and I saw my house at the end of the cul-de-sac, I was glad to be home. I hugged my classmate, took my backpack and the one suitcase I brought, and headed for the front door. It was unlocked, and I yelled, "Mom, Dad, I'm home!"

My mom yelled from the kitchen, "Your dad is not home yet. I'm in the kitchen starting dinner."

That brought a big smile to my face. My dad is working hard. My mom always stayed home, making sure dinner was on time. The next few days were going to be very relaxing.

That all changed on Thursday night. The day was fantastic. My older brother and his girlfriend were also home for Thanksgiving break, and they arrived at our house for late-morning brunch on Thanksgiving morning.

When they came through the door with a pumpkin pie from Costco, my mother took it better than I expected. My brother must have told my mom beforehand that Costco pies were a tradition for his girlfriend's family.

Once brunch was over, my dad and brother watched every football game available. My mom, my brother's girlfriend, and I ensured the Thanksgiving meal was delicious. After spending the evening playing Trivial Pursuit, my brother and his girlfriend left. I settled into my bedroom to continue reading 'Bared to You' by Sylvia Day. Reading romance novels was my first step toward the enjoyment of erotic literature.

I removed everything I wore that day, and changed into my most loose-fitting, long t-shirt. I looked in the mirror and remembered the first night I had put it on in front of Heather. The intensity in Heather's eyes, when she saw me nude for the first time, was making me wet right now.

I got wonderfully comfy, sitting on my bed with my pillow propped behind me. I started reading 'Bared to You' when I got home on Tuesday and I was reading Chapter Six. The chapter began innocently enough, with Eva regretting that she saw her father less often. But soon the chapter would heat up when Gideon came over to pick Eva up for the charity dinner. In a limousine. I guessed what would come next when Gideon told Eva to hit a button so they could raise the privacy glass behind the driver.

I let my hand wander under my t-shirt to my bare crotch. As Eva and Gideon kissed, I slid my fingers over my pussy lips. Holding the book with one hand, I read how Eva was the aggressor and Gideon was hesitant. This excited me, and I slowly moved my fingers along my inner labia. I wanted to come at the same time they did, so I deliberately avoided my clit for the time being. A few pages later, when Eva lowered herself on Gideon's hard cock, I moved my hand to my clit for the first time.

When Gideon said, "You're so tight." And Eva responded, "You're so big." I concentrated on rubbing my clit. By the time Gideon growled, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," I knew I was close to coming. I furiously rubbed my clit when I read, "He came with an animal sound of feral ecstasy." Yes, I was almost there right along with them. Just a few more seconds.

"Ashley! Ashley, are you in your bedroom?" My dad yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Since my door was closed, I could barely hear him.

In a panic, I tried to slow my breathing down. I yelled back, "I am Dad. Is everything okay?"

"Justin came over to the house and he wants to say hello."

Justin was the boyfriend from high school who deflowered me. I thought he was in the Midwest playing basketball. We had not officially broken up, but I had not heard from him since he left in July for basketball camp.

I went to the door, cracked it a bit, and said, "Give me a couple of minutes. I fell asleep while I was reading a book."

Oh shit. I checked to ensure my dad and Justin had not come up the stairs, and I rushed to the bathroom outside my bedroom to freshen up. After returning to my room, I found sweatpants and a clean sweatshirt to put on. I didn't bother putting on any underwear. I opened my bedroom door and yelled, "Hey Justin, come on up!"

As Justin walked up the stairs, memories from my past started rushing back. Our first formal date was when I turned eighteen, the first time I had sex with him after my senior prom and the last time I had sex with him. It was at a Fourth of July fireworks show in a public park. Then I noticed he was limping.

He came into my room, and I closed the door. He sat on my bed and said, "I missed you, Ashley."

"Aren't you supposed to be at school playing basketball at a Thanksgiving tournament right now?"

"I got hurt in my second week of basketball camp. I fractured my ankle. I was on crutches for two months. My ankle is still not completely healed. I'm taking the year off."

I reached over and took his hand, "I know this was a big dream for you. I am so sorry."

"It was hard. There were so many times I wanted to tell you. I am sorry I did not text you. I did miss you." Then Justin leaned into me, and he brought his lips to mine.

His kiss took me by surprise, but I did not pull away. Instead, my demanding lips descended on him in a crushing kiss that was meant to let him know that I also missed him. The combination of Justin interrupting my orgasm and remembering the last time we made love, made me forget that my parents were downstairs. My hand slowly crept up his arm and behind his neck, pulling him closer. I moaned in pleasure, as I could feel the wetness return that I had experienced just moments ago.

I brought my hand down to his jeans, and I felt his cock pushing against his zipper. I stroked him over his jeans, remembering the previous kisses we shared. We continued kissing in a frenzied back and forth, driving our tongues deep into each other's mouth, and then retracting.

Without breaking the kiss, Justin moved his hand under my sweatshirt, and he sucked in his breath when he confirmed I was not wearing a bra. He broke the kiss and tried to remove my sweatshirt, but I said, "No, leave it on. This is going to have to be quick."

I brought his hand inside my sweatpants and said, "It won't take me long. Make me come with your fingers."

Justin's eyes opened wide, when he realized I was not wearing panties. He slid his hand gently into my pussy and pushed his middle finger inside my engorged tissue. I closed my eyes. Again, he kissed me on my lips, then whispered in my ear, "Look at me, Ashley."

My eyes opened, and I saw the Justin smile that I remembered from last summer.

"Oh my God, deeper, please! I'm so horny!" I arched forward, trying to coax his finger deeper into me.

"I will, Ashley," Justin said, pushing another finger inside. With both fingers, he was stroking inside my pussy. The sensation was so powerful that it caused me to inhale deeply. Justin's fingers sped up, and they felt so good inside me. I wanted to let out a loud moan. Then I remembered that we were not alone in the house. A deep sigh broke through the back of my throat. I asked myself how loud was the sound I had made.

"That's it, baby. I know you are close," he told me, as I turned my face into my arm to muffle further sounds. Just then, I remembered that Justin wanted to see my face when I came, so I turned my head and looked into his eyes once more. He kept stroking me, again and again, round and round. I thought he hit my G-spot because lightning bolts radiated into my extremities.

I struggled to keep my gaze fixated on his eyes, and I fought the urge to close them and allow my pupils to roll back inside my head.

I whispered, "Don't stop. Don't stop, please don't stop."

"Shhhh, Ashley. Just watch me and let go. I'm not going to stop."

"Oh yes," I said in a soft voice, as I looked straight into his eyes.

Suddenly, I felt it. Heat -- intense heat, washing over my body in a tidal wave of pleasure. My body stiffened and became still, but not for long. The convulsion began again, and my muscles released their tension and my body flopped onto the bed, as my life force had been depleted. I just lay there like a limp rag doll. He kept his fingers inside and didn't move them at all. He lay next to me with his hand still in my pussy, and he kissed my face with a small, tender butterfly kiss and continued to look at me. I lay there, feeling his fingers still inside me and letting the afterglow wash over me.

Justin moved his hands. He gently pulled out of my labia, and took his hand out of my sweatpants. When I looked down, I noticed the huge bulge in his pants. I looked into his eyes and said, "I can't have you go downstairs looking like that."

I unbuckled Justin's belt and pulled the zipper down. Justin lifted his butt from the bed, so I could pull his pants and boxer shorts down. I remembered how long his cock was, but still, my eyes grew big as his erect cock sprang upright. I took his cock in my hand and wrapped my hand around it. With my fingertip, I rubbed the area around the head. A drop of cum appeared at the slit and then dribbled slowly downward. I trapped it with my finger and then brought my finger to my mouth.

Justin looked at me and leaned backward, grasping the bed for support. His mouth opened and closed as I brought my hand back to his cock and stroked his shaft firmly, before tugging him lightly and quickly. He reached forward, trying to go under my sweatshirt to put one hand on my breast, but I batted it away, saying, "It's my turn to give you pleasure."

I knew that two things would give Justin pleasure. His dick inside of me, or my mouth on his dick. With my parents downstairs, his dick inside me was not a good idea. So instead, I lowered my head and put his shaft into my mouth. Justin's body snapped like I had shocked his dick, and he arched his hips upwards. His cock drove deep into my mouth, and I gagged.

He realized what he did, and his body dropped back on the mattress. I regained my composure and bobbed my head as rapidly as I could over his firm member. My long black hair flew around his stomach and legs, and I knew I was driving him wild. My lips were working hard, and it would not be long until he came.

"Oh shit!" he cursed. "Mmm, mmmm!"

From that, I knew he was close to an orgasm, and I was ready for him to come. I took hold of his balls and massaged them with my fingers.

"Oh, God! Ashley!" he screamed, as his fingers clutched the bed sheets.

In a panic, I stopped waiting for someone to yell at us from downstairs. Or worse, come rushing up the stairs. But there is no sound.

Rather than kill the mood, Justin became more turned on. "Ashley, I'm really close!" he said, in a lower voice.

I opened my mouth wider, trying to take as much of his cock as possible. Tears spilled from my eyes, as his cock hit the back of my throat. Then I withdrew and used my lips and tongue to lick his cock head. That was all it took.

My one hand was still on his balls, and I felt his balls tighten up. My other hand continued its firm strokes, and my mouth circled his cock to catch his sperm. Seconds later, his dick erupted into my mouth. Thick, white liquid shot down my throat. With each swallow, another stream of come escaped, and the last of it simply came up and ran down my mouth.

Justin was surprisingly quiet, but the look on his face told me I did an okay job. I smiled to myself.

SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
120 Followers