Heather Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit. Shit, shit." He took a deep breath and said, "That was fucking awesome!"

"You're welcome." I giggled at his appreciation. "Stay here while I get a washcloth from the bathroom so we can clean up before going downstairs."

I peeked out my door, and it looked clear. In the bathroom, I soaked a washcloth with warm water and returned to my room. Justin still had his dick out and a big smile on his face. His dick was semi-erect, and I took it in my hand, and I gently used the cloth to clean him up. While I was doing this, I asked, "What happens next between us?"

Justin waited a long time before replying. He let out a long sigh and gave me an unexpected reply. "The reason I didn't contact you was that I had a hookup, while I was in college."

I was relieved to hear him say that. I replied, "I did, too."

We looked at each other, waiting for the other person to say something first. So, I asked again, differently. "How about we just remain friends with benefits? We can go back to our schools and agree to see each other during our winter break."

He smiled and said, "I would like that a lot."

Relieved, I replied, "Me, too."

After making sure we looked decent, we went downstairs. The television was on, and my parents were in the family room. My dad was in his favorite recliner, watching the local nightly news. My mom was asleep on the couch.

I walked Justin to the door before my dad could look back. We gave each other a final kiss, and I watched him drive away. Unlike when he left last July, I was relieved. I still had some unresolved feelings I needed to deal with, and I was glad that there was not a boyfriend to make it more complicated.

Cynthia and I left to head back to our college early Sunday morning. The only time Mom and I argued was when I told her I couldn't go with her and Dad to Sunday mass. I still had not told my mom that I had not been to church since I left for college, even though there was a Catholic mission nearby. For a long time now, I have been withdrawing from the church. I am dreading the conversation when I tell my parents that I am done with Catholicism.

Our drive back to college was quite different from the drive going home. I volunteered to drive the first part of the trip, and Cynthia was asleep by the time we got onto the freeway. I used this quiet time to reflect on the weekend. On Friday morning, when I came down the stairs for breakfast, my mom asked how late Justin stayed over. Knowing she had fallen asleep on the couch, I lied and said, "Not too long. He just came by to say hello and left after a little while."

On Friday night after we had our leftover dinner, I was in my bedroom, catching up on schoolwork, when my dad knocked on my open bedroom door. I looked up from my notes and said, "Oh, hi Dad, what's up?"

"I heard you and Justin upstairs last night. Good thing your mom fell asleep. You are being careful, aren't you?"

I tried to hide my embarrassment. My father had always been the more tolerant parent, but I still wanted to shield him as much as I could. I responded, "Of course, Daddy. You and Mommy taught me well."

With disapproval in his voice, he replied, "Well, I'm sure we did not teach you that. Just promise me you will stay safe."

He turned around and left before I had a chance to reply. I tried to go back to studying, but my mind kept wandering to Thursday night. I began to relive what Justin and I did, knowing that my dad had heard us. I could not explain it, but I became aroused. I closed my door, stripped naked and traded my college textbook for 'Bared to You'. Just like Thursday night, I once again brought my hand inside my pussy, and I began to edge. Just like Thursday night, my mind drifted back to Heather. At first, this surprised me. Instead of thinking of Justin and how he made me come with his fingers, I started thinking about Heather and Shawna kissing. Putting the book down, I closed my eyes and pictured Heather kissing me, instead of Shawna.

I began to fantasize about how a woman's kiss would feel. I pictured our lips touching for the first time. Then my lips would part, and Heather's tongue would slip between them. I would suck on her tongue and then give her mine. The kiss would become forceful, and our tongues would coil and swirl. All my hunger for Heather made my hands move faster. I went from edging to wanting to come right then. I squeezed my thighs and brought one hand to cover my mouth, almost to the point where it was painful and suffocating. With the other hand deep inside me, I became very still and exploded just as hard as I did the night before.

I woke up on Saturday morning, knowing I needed to act upon my fantasy. Even though I thoroughly enjoyed all the times I'd been with Justin, I had to know what it was like to be loved by a woman. Then I thought about it some more and decided love was the wrong word. I needed to know what it felt like to come from another woman's lips.

I was deep in my fantasy world when I heard Cynthia say, "Sorry, I guess I dozed off." I was glad she was finally awake because I had driven two hours and needed a pee break. I looked over at her and said, "That's okay. I guess you needed to catch up on your sleep. Are you ready to drive the rest of the way?"

We pulled into a gas station, went to the bathroom, and got on the road again. This time, it was my turn to doze off. The next thing I knew, we were pulling into the dorm parking lot. After saying our goodbyes, I headed to my dorm room. I was looking forward to seeing Heather. I was hoping that she would be in her bed, naked. When I opened the door, the room was empty. Heather must have spent Thanksgiving at the commune and was not back yet. My desire to be with Heather would have to wait.

Heather returned to the dorms after I went to bed on Sunday night, and I never heard her come in. I had an early Monday morning class, so I left our room before Heather woke up. Over the next two weeks, I made sure I would be in the dorm room when Heather returned from class. Her routine was always the same. On most days, Heather wore denim dungarees with a loose-fitting, long-sleeve t-shirt underneath. The first thing Heather did when she returned to the dorm room was to kick off her sandals and unbuckle the straps to the dungaree. Then it would fall to the floor. Unless she was on her period, she would never wear panties, so once the overalls fell, her pussy covered with dark ginger hair came into view.

What I looked forward to seeing were her large breasts. She did not own any bras, so when she pulled up her t-shirt, there was a brief period when the t-shirt covered her eyes, and her breasts were exposed. I would hold my breath, waiting to see her dark nipples that tipped slightly upward. By the time she threw the t-shirt on her bed, I would be pretending to be reading my textbook.

Once, after stripping naked, Heather walked over to my desk and touched my long black hair. A shiver ran down my back, as she stroked my hair. Heather was very close, and I could smell her natural scent. Before I could reach out to pull her closer, she walked away and sat at her desk. We were both doing homework when I finally got the courage to ask her a question that had been on my mind since I saw her with Shawna.

"When did you know you wanted to be with girls?"

"In the community where I grew up in, there was a girl the same age as my older sister. Her name was Brenda. I had a crush on her for as long as I can remember."

"Was she the first girl you were ever with?"

Heather hesitated before responding. "My sister knew I had a crush on her, so she and Brenda plotted for me to be with her once I turned eighteen."

I asked, "Why did you hesitate before responding?"

"Because of how it happened."

That piqued my curiosity. "How did it happen?"

"I lost my virginity to Brenda's brother, Chris. My sister, along with Benda and Chris, conceived a plan for Chris to take my virginity. Brenda and Chris drove me to a lake that was on our property. My sister decided not to go. So, the three of us were at the lake together, and I lost my virginity to Brenda's brother."

Heather continued. "Before Chris took my virginity, Brenda kissed me, and she made me come using her mouth. Being with Brenda felt more natural than being with her brother."

She let out a laugh and added, "Besides, I came harder from Brenda than I came from Chris. I later told Brenda that I liked being with women more than with men."

"And you haven't been with a man since?"

She replied, "No."

Then we both became quiet. I thought Heather knew what was going through my mind. I was sure that she knew my attraction to her. I also knew it would be up to me to allow the next step to happen. When I hesitated too long, she changed the subject and asked, "Did you know this town has a world-class farmer's market?"

I replied, "No, I didn't." And the moment was gone.

"Our families sell the extra produce that we grow on our property in this market. It's on Friday night. Do you want to go?"

I immediately said yes.

For the rest of the week, all I could think about was Heather. Friday finally arrived, and Heather drove her brother's truck downtown. The farmer's market occupied five city blocks. Booths with fresh produce, hot meals, handmade crafts, and baked goods crowded the five city blocks. There was also live music to dance to. Heather and I started at the north end of the street, enjoying all the sights and sounds. At one point, we found a vegetarian food stand, and shared a Mediterranean salad wrap.

After eating, we continued to walk. The night was cool, so we walked closely together. We saw a café, and we each got peppermint tea. Once we finished the tea, Heather leaned into me and placed her arm around my waist. I leaned back onto her, and we kept walking toward the end of the market, where there was a live band playing music.

As we approached, we could see people dancing to the upbeat sounds. Heather enthusiastically grabbed my hand and said, "Come on, let's dance!"

I was in the middle of the street before I could answer. The song was a cover of Kelly Clarkson's 'Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)'. I watched Heather, as her body moved to the infectious beat. Lifting her arms above her head and then spinning to the music, Heather stuck her ass out and swung her hips in a flirtatious motion. I became transfixed by Heather's movements. Moving closer, Heather reached out, and took my hand so I could be part of her seductive dance.

The next song the band played was slow, and I thought Heather was going to stop dancing, but she pulled me closer to her and placed her arms around me to pull me tight. Heather is only five-foot-four, and I am two inches taller, so I leaned into her and placed my head on her shoulder. Heather was inviting, wrapping her arms around me even tighter. I could feel her large breasts pressed tightly against me. We moved to the music in synchronous harmony. Our movements were carnal and sexual. The music was removing my inhibitions. I wrapped my arms around Heather's ass, and I pressed our torsos together. As we continued to dance, our bodies became one.

"I feel incredible," I mouthed over the loud music.

Heather brought her mouth to my right ear and whispered, "Me, too."

We danced this way for several minutes, our heads touching and our breaths escaping into the chilly air. I could feel my arousal growing. I didn't think about any sexual boundaries. I only wanted to keep feeling what I was feeling and knowing I wanted to feel more.

We danced to the rhythm of the music, but our feet barely moved. Moments later, we realized we had stopped dancing. We stood in the center of the street, embracing each other and enjoying the contact with our bodies. I brought my arms up from Heather's ass and tightened them to the back of her head, signaling that I wanted something more. Our lips were only a breath apart, and I nibbled at her mouth, pecking at Heather's lower lip. Heather parted her mouth invitingly, and our soft lips grazed for a brief moment.

Finally, I took the plunge, tilting my head to give her a first kiss.

I was beyond second-guessing my Catholic upbringing. Being this close to Heather was driving my desires, and I hungrily shoved my tongue into Heather's mouth. Our kiss quickly accelerated, and we started to make out. People continued dancing around us. If anyone noticed, we did not care. We were only aware of each other's body. Nothing else mattered. Our kiss had broken a barrier within me, and I could not get enough of Heather's lips.

Eventually, we came up for air. Still holding Heather, I looked around and noticed the music had stopped. The song ended, and the band said they were taking a short break. People around us left, but we stood in the middle of the street. Heather still had her arms around me and said, "Shall we return to the dorms?"

I did not hesitate. "Yes, I would love to."

We both remained silent as we walked back to Heather's truck. Once we got into the truck, Heather reached and took my hand. Our hands remained tightly clasped until we got back to campus. We both got out of the truck and started running toward the dorms. I have always been competitive, so I arrived first. I was about to put the key card in the door when Heather arrived and beat me to it. We both started to laugh.

But as we walked into our room, I started to feel nervous. I had been playing this night in my head since the Halloween party. In my mind, it would be a hot and steamy night of passion, where everything went according to plan. The reality was that this was my first time with a woman, and I didn't have a clue of where to begin. Luckily for me, Heather sensed how nervous I was, and said, "Come here, let's sit on my bed."

We both kicked off our sandals and sat on her bed. She smiled at me and said, "Why are you nervous now? You didn't seem nervous when you kissed me at the market."

"That is because, in my mind, I have kissed you at least a dozen times."

She leaned in close to me, and placed her hands on my head. She brought her lips close to mine and whispered, "How about we make it a baker's dozen?"

I closed my eyes and gave in to the desire I felt for her. Even though this was our second kiss, I was more aware. Her lips were smooth. Much more so than the boys I had kissed. Then I noticed the peppermint taste. I gently pulled away. "You taste wonderful. As lovely as I had imagined."

We locked our lips again, this time more passionately. A hunger rose inside me, and all I wanted was more. Heather also craved more, and her tongue eased its way into my mouth and played with my tongue. I was no longer nervous. I wanted control. I withdrew my tongue back inside my mouth, and gently pressed on her upper lip with my lips, stretching her lips. I released her lips and heard a soft smack as our lips parted.

Heather reacted by kissing me so fiercely, that it caught me off-guard. I kissed her back, matching her passion. I then devoured her mouth, savoring the peppermint taste with my tongue. She opened her mouth, and she took control once more. She opened my mouth with her tongue and sucked it softly, then kissed me open-mouthed. It was a wet kiss that started along my jawline and up to my right ear. Taking the lobe into her lips, she let her teeth graze my ear, as she used her tongue to lick the outer flap.

I shivered, not from feeling cold, but from feeling a ripple flowing through my body, and I emitted a low moan. Heather wasted no time taking control. She proceeded to move from kissing my ear to kissing my neck. Enjoying the sensation, I moaned and tilted my head, so she had full access to my neck. She moved her lips down my neck to my left shoulder.

The blouse I was wearing prevented Heather from kissing my shoulder further, so she stopped and began to slowly take it off. I was frozen, as she untucked the blouse from my jeans and began to unbutton it. Sliding the blouse off my shoulders, she stared in admiration. She had seen me nude before, but tonight her desire was different.

"You are so beautiful," she said softly, before returning to kissing my neck.

Her mouth moved down my neck towards my lacy black bra. When she reached the bra, her tongue ran along the outer edge, and I knew she was noticing my hardened nipples under the soft material. She continued to kiss the skin not covered by the garment. She went further south, following the edge of my ribs, and brought her tongue to my navel.

I sucked in my breath, as her lips kissed my midsection. Then I moaned and lifted myself slightly to force contact with her mouth. Hooking my hands behind her head, I pulled her up to bring her lips to mine.

"Your mouth feels so good on me," I whispered, before parting Heather's lips with my tongue. This time, the kiss was less forceful. Our tongues slowly touched and then pulled back.

Heather brought her hand down my back, reaching for my bra clasp and releasing the hooks. She slid the bra strap off my shoulders, but noticed my trembling and did not remove the bra completely.

"Are you cold?" she asked.

Our lips were close together. Barely separating my mouth from hers, I replied, "No."

"Then why are you trembling?"

"Because," was all I could say.

"Because why?" Heather insisted, tracing her hands over my bra and over my aroused nipples.

"Because I want to be with you so much, but at the same time, I am feeling guilt." Once I said it, I felt relieved. I wanted her to know about the confusion I was experiencing.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Overwhelmed with lust, I answered by driving my mouth back onto hers and devouring her delicious lips. She returned my kiss, then stopped and said what I needed to hear.

"Tonight is about you and me doing what we have wanted to do since the night we saw each other play with ourselves. Do not feel guilty, Ashley. I have no expectations. Let's love each other tonight, and tomorrow when we wake up, we can be roommates again."

Then Heather brought her hand to my bra and gently pulled it off. My breasts were free, and Heather wasted no time placing her mouth on my hard nipple.

"Mmm!" I exclaimed, the moment her lips circled my areola.

My nipples were finally at her mercy. She circled her tongue around one nipple. At the same time, using her thumb, she traced my other nipple, creating a wave of pleasure more intense than I could have imagined. I just breathed in and out as Heather fondled my breasts.

"You have the most gorgeous breasts," Heather exclaimed, taking as much of my boob into her mouth as she could.

Another, "Mmm," escaped from me, as I gasped.

I could feel my pussy lips moisten, as Heather continued using her mouth and hand to please me. Then her mouth and hands left my breasts and slid downward. Her mouth glided over my skin, and she used her fingertips to trace a line on the top of my jeans.

Heather stopped and looked into my eyes, to see if there was any hesitation from me. I looked back at her, and my expression told her there was only willingness. Heather reached down to unbuckle my belt, undo the top button, and pull down the zipper. We locked eyes again, as she hooked her fingers on the belt loops and tugged at the jeans. I lifted my hips, and the pants fell freely down my legs. I was wearing light, silk bikini briefs, and Heather beamed when she noticed the wet spot on the front.

Heather got off the bed and moved my legs so they dangled at the edge of the bed. Lifting my leg, she brought her lips to my ankle and began kissing the inside of my leg towards my inner thigh. At the same time, she used her hands to rub my inner and outer thighs in a circular motion. Then her hands moved to my hips before coming back to my thighs.

Heather again looked at me, and I mouthed, "Yes."