Heather Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
117 Followers

She increased the number of kisses on my thighs, and I groaned with pleasure. She ran her hands to the edges of my underwear and brought her nose up to my panties. She smiled at the juicy scent that greeted her.

Her mouth was so close, and she was driving me crazy. "Heather, please," I pleaded, moaning and panting, as she hovered above me.

Heather touched my bikini briefs. I lifted my butt slightly, and she slid the briefs down my legs. For a moment, Heather stared at my pussy. My pussy was bare, and she could see my wet lips. I screamed, as Heather's middle finger slid between my lips and penetrated deeply inside me.

It was not her finger I wanted, so I sat up and brought Heather's face to where her finger was. Heather stuck her tongue out as far as she could, and licked the edge of my labia. Her tongue kept moving and reached for my clitoral hood. She flicked her tongue on the tip of my clit, and my button quickly stiffened, causing me to gasp. She repeated the motion. Over and over, she licked my clit.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I gasped. The feeling was so intense I could not catch my breath.

Heather moved her mouth to my labia and slowed down, allowing me to slow down my breathing. She moved her tongue inside my pussy, licking deeply and tasting the sweet juices that had been flowing out. She pulled my pelvis against her mouth, and used her tongue to go deep inside me.

"Oh. Yes!" I screamed, encouraging Heather to lick faster. I clung to the bed sheets and arched my back to give her complete access.

Heather then replaced her mouth with her fingers inside my pussy and clamped her mouth onto my clitoris, sucking on it and teasing it with rapid flicks of her tongue. I rocked my hips, bringing my pelvis to Heather's face. I was close to an orgasm, and Heather knew it. Heather's fingers continued to dig into my pussy, and her mouth continued to suck on my clit.

"Yes! Don't stop! Ahhh! Oh, Heather!"

My entire body shook from the intense ecstasy I felt. My heart was ready to burst, and my breathing was erratic. Then I exploded. God, how I exploded! Waves of pleasure crashed over me. I craved this orgasm from Heather since the first time I had seen her nude.

Heather released me, and I melted onto the bed. She got into bed and curled up next to me. We were face to face, and she wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly. Her breasts were pressed into mine. I closed my eyes, and my mind began to drift. I thought about Heather... I thought about Ted... I thought about Justin... I thought about... nothing.

++++

I was fully awake, and placed my hands on top of Heather's hand and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning," Heather replied.

"Was last night a dream, or did it really happen?"

"I think you know the answer to that question."

I smiled and replied, "I remember last night. I also remember you saying we could return to being just roommates."

Heather wrapped her hands tighter against me. "We can. Is that what you want?"

I thought about it for a while. There was still so much I wanted to experience. Last night with Heather fulfilled my fantasy, but there were still other things I wanted to explore. I responded, "I do. If that is all right with you."

Heather loosened her hold and said, "It's going to be all right."

There was something about Heather, and the understanding in her voice, that I believed her.

SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
117 Followers