Heather Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna removed her jeans and top, and then we were all nude. She remained on my bed and resumed playing with herself. With one hand on her breast and the other in her cunt, she looked at me and said, "I'm comfortable now. Continue with the show."

I leaned forward, and Heather moved her sex so it was inches from my mouth. Her pussy was right in front of me. Heather's vaginal lips were heavily covered with ginger fleece until the ridges joined below the vaginal opening. The light from the dorm window and her moisture made her lips glisten. Her labia stuck out underneath the hair between her legs. Her lips quivered from her arousal. Where her two lips met, the clit was fully engorged and free of its pink hood.

I brought myself closer, nudging Heather's legs apart as I leaned in to taste her. I wanted to start slow, so I stuck out my tongue and lapped upward across the entrance to Heather's vagina. She arched her hips forward as I did that, and opened herself completely to me. Her juices flowed out, and I got my first taste. It was tangy but not unpleasant.

Heather wanted me to go deeper, and she pushed her pussy into my mouth, the walls gripping my tongue. She curved upwards and began to rock back and forth, moving her cunt over my lips and dosing them with her juices.

All my senses were heightened. The scent of Heather's womanhood, the feel of her smooth flesh in my mouth, and the pulsing of her stretched pussy around my tongue. But it was the combination of the taste of her tangy muff and the soft sounds she made that made me question why it took me so long to get here.

Heather became impatient with my slow approach, and her hands shifted to the crown of my head, and she wrapped her fingers through my hair. My mouth was firmly on top of her hairy opening. Her pelvis moved faster and sounds of lust filled our little dorm room. With every thrust, she pushed harder, and I plunged deeper into her. Her breathing became harder, and a low, soft, guttural grunt escaped her.

"Make me cum, Ashley. Make me cum with that wicked tongue of yours."

I might be a novice, but being a woman, I knew that the clit was the way to bring on the orgasm she desired. I repositioned so my tongue was directly on her clit. Starting slowly, my tongue licked the tip of her nub. Heather froze for a moment, and I placed my lips around her clit, and began to suck it. Heather cried out and grabbed fistfuls of my hair. Her hips lifted off the bed as she writhed desperately, rubbing against my face. Using my tongue on the top of her clit, I continued to suck into her engorged bud. With more loud cries, Heather shook as the beginning of her orgasm traveled through her body.

"Oh fuck!" she hissed, as I continued to suck her clit. "Fuck, don't stop!" She shuddered as I licked and sucked her throbbing hooded pea. "Finger me, please!" she begged.

I took my right index and middle fingers and parted her hairy pussy. With my mouth firmly on her clit, I moved my fingers in and out. Her gyrations became more urgent. I tried to look up at her to see her face, but was helpless to move because her legs were wrapped around me. She pumped her sex forward into my mouth one last time, then stopped. Her pussy convulsed, and thick, salty juice squirted into my mouth. I gazed up at her and saw that her eyes were shut, and she was in ecstasy.

She cried out, as her climax ripped through her. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Each fuck was punctuated by the thrust of her hips. Heather's body began to thrash, but I stayed with her. Wrapping my free hand around her butt to hold on, I drew out every ounce of pleasure. As Heather's orgasm began to subside, she still held my hair to keep me still.

I finally stopped, easing my tongue and removing my fingers from her drenched pussy. Her hands left my hair and fell to the bed. Her sex separated from my mouth, and the moisture of her cum shined between her labia lips. Exhausted, we both collapsed on the bed. We were both silent, but words were not necessary. The look of satisfaction on her face expressed everything I needed to know. God, giving Heather pleasure was unbelievably beautiful.

"That was hot!"

Simultaneously, Heather and I looked at the bed next to us. Understandably, we had forgotten about Shawna. As I looked closer, I saw that Shawna had done more than just watch. Her face was flushed, and her breathing was strenuous. I knew, but I asked anyway, "Did you cum at the same time as Heather?"

"I did, and I'm surprised you didn't hear me."

I laughed and replied, "It was very difficult with all the loud 'fucks' coming out of Heather's mouth."

After that, we all laughed together.