Heather Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_____

Heather -- October 2012

Heather completely lost touch with Shawna until they reunited at a Halloween party. Heather graduated from junior college and received her Associate of Arts degree. She was accepted at the local university as a history major. She convinced her roommate Ashley to attend a fraternity Halloween party. Heather dressed as a seductive hippie, and Ashley went as Catwoman.

The frat house was already packed by the time they arrived. Heather and Ashley pushed their way through the crowd and wound up in the kitchen. They were drinking beer and listening to loud music when Ashley asked Heather if she wanted to check out the people dancing in the living room.

They left their beers in the kitchen and made their way into the main living room. The first thing Heather noticed was how loud the music was. Then she noticed her. At first, she was not sure it was Shawna. She pulled Ashley towards a group of people who were dancing together, and after just one song, Heather paired herself with a girl dressed as a sexy policewoman. She wore a bustier with a short skirt and garter. The girl smiled and yelled over the music, "Oh my God, Heather! You look great as a hippie."

Heather yelled back, "You look pretty hot yourself." Suddenly, a flood of emotions overwhelmed her. After keeping in touch over the summer, it became obvious that Shawna wouldn't be returning from Europe. The time had come for Heather to move on. But here, Shawna was back, and Heather had many questions, but only asked, "When did you return from Europe?"

"About a month ago. My parents stopped supporting me, and I ran out of money."

Heather could barely hear her answer and asked, "Do you want to go in the other room and catch up?"

"Sure." They left the living room and went to a much quieter room, where they sat in chairs next to each other.

Heather noticed that Shawna was waiting for her to go first, so she said, "After you left, I got lonely, but then I joined LGBTQ Campus Life and made loads of new friends."

Shawna asked, "Anyone serious?"

Heather gave Shawna a half-suppressed smile and responded, "No, but a few of my dates ended up in some fun hookups." Then she said, "Your turn. What did you do all this time in Europe?"

While Shawna was telling Heather about her European adventure, she noticed Heather's roommate. She was with a boy dressed in tight pants. They came into the room and sat on the couch on the other side of the room. That made Shawna ask, "Is anything going on with your roommate?"

"No, but she has this huge crush on me. Strict parents raised her, and she's only been with one boy."

"Is that him?" Shawna asked, looking across the room.

"No, her boyfriend was her high-school sweetheart. They just met at this party."

Heather wanted to get back to talking about them and asked, "How about you? Are you seeing anyone?"

"Nope." Then she said, "I need to go pee. I saw bathrooms upstairs."

They went upstairs, found the bathrooms, and afterward went exploring. They walked down the hallway leading to the upstairs bedrooms. An open study room was created by converting one of the bedrooms at the back of the house. In the back corner, there was a couch. Heather and Shawna sat down. In the past fourteen months, Heather had been with several women and was no longer as shy as she used to be. Shawna looked undeniably hot in the bustier and short skirt, so Heather leaned into Shawna and kissed her.

Although Heather caught Shawna by surprise, she kissed her back. It was a gentle kiss. Their lips barely touched. Heather opened her mouth, and Shawna slowly slipped her tongue into Heather's mouth. The passion between them grew, as their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. But then Shawna noticed movement in the room. Looking up, she saw Heather's roommate hiding behind a corner. She brought her lips to Heather's ears and whispered, "I think your roommate is watching. Don't look!"

Heather continued kissing Shawna, then whispered back, "Do you want to put on a little show for my roommate?"

Shawna indicated her agreement by placing her hand underneath Heather's skirt. She kept moving her hand until she reached Heather's cunt. Shawna momentarily broke the kiss and snickered, "I see that you still do not wear underwear... or shave."

Heather did not respond to Shawna's remarks. Instead, she closed her eyes and enjoyed Shawna's attention. When Shawna's fingers touched her labia, Heather murmured. Shawna pressed harder into her pussy and Heather let out a loud moan. That made Shawna insert her fingers deeper inside her and rub her with more intensity.

Heather kept moaning, and she knew she was close to coming. Then she thought about Ashley. Heather opened her eyes and looked straight at her. She remembered how excited she became when Ashley watched her masturbate. Heather gave Ashley the same passionate look that she gave while masturbating. A look that said how much she enjoyed being watched by Ashley. A look that told Ashley that she wished it were her rubbing her pussy.

Ashley responded by bringing her hand to the crotch of her leotard. That was what Heather wanted to see, and she broke eye contact with Ashley and reached under the policewoman's bustier top. She went underneath the top and pinched her nipple. With a newfound intensity, Shawna rubbed her pussy even harder. Her goal was to make Heather cum in front of her roommate. Heather moaned uncontrollably and then screamed, "Push your hand in deeper!"

Shawna complied, and Heather groaned, "Oh my god..."

Her eyes were closed, and she again imagined Ashley watching her. That was all it took. She groaned one last time, and suddenly, Shawna's hand was filled with orgasm as Heather spouted. Shawna took her hand out, and it was hot and wet. Hot enough to cause Shawna to shiver.

Heather opened her eyes to look at Ashley, but she was gone.

_____

Shawna -- October 2012

Shawna needed Heather to return the favor and asked if she wanted to go to her apartment. Heather replied that her dorm room was very close, and her roommate would not appear anytime soon. They rushed out of the house, and once they got back to Heather's dorm, they wasted no time getting nude.

Heather and Shawna could not be more different. As a result of working out, Shawna had long, toned legs. Her pussy was completely shaved, and her boobs were small, with barbell-pierced nipples. While Heather's face was round, Shawna's face was elongated. Her hair was blonde and noticeably longer than Heather's.

Heather stared at Shawna's boobs and said, "At the party, I noticed your nipples felt different." Then she asked, "Did you get your piercing while traveling in Europe?"

She replied, "Yes, I did." She reached out to lightly touch them and added, "They're really sensitive, too."

Heather was mesmerized by them and whispered, "They're lovely."

Heather moved closer to touch them. She pinched the nipples down on the titanium bar that ran through each of them, making Shawna murmur. Heather thought they were perfect. She pushed them up, squeezing a bit as she let her tongue slide onto the top of them and across her cleavage. Feeling the metal click against her teeth, she drew the nipple into her mouth. With her other hand, she circled her palm around the tip of her nipple, teasing her and making her body shake. Shawna looked at Heather and said, "There is another part of my body that needs attention right now."

Heather slipped her hands off Heather's tit, moving her right hand down over her stomach and between her legs, and finally reaching her shaved pussy. Heather's experience became evident, as her fingers circled across Shawna's labia, pressing slightly into her warm slit.

"I see you gained confidence while I was gone," Shawna uttered softly.

Heather responded by continuing to circle her fingers and moving them higher on her pussy. She felt her slick juices and said, "And I can see you were also turned on by my roommate watching us."

Heather used two fingers to slowly enter deep inside of her. Her fingers moved slowly, delivering deep thrusts into her soaking-wet pussy. Heather studied Shawna's face as she teased and tormented her G-spot, waiting for Shawna to feel the same sensation she felt earlier in the evening.

While slowly plunging in and out of her, Heather brought her left hand to her mound and pulled the hood of her clit back, exposing her love button to the cool air. As Shawna moaned loudly and rocked her hips, she could feel Heather's probing fingers go deep deeply inside her. Heather curled her fingers inside her and delivered three fast pulses against her G-spot, then immediately withdrew her fingers.

"All right, I admit that I was turned on by your roommate watching us! Now make me cum!"

Complying, Heather drove her fingers harshly into her, snaking against her vaginal wall. Shawna threw her head back into the bed and did not care how loudly she moaned. The sounds of her pleasure could be heard across the hall. Her juice spilled out as Heather watched Shawna's small breasts bounce up and down. Her hips started to move in time with Heather's fingers, rotating in the opposite direction. When her movements slowed and her pussy tightened around Heather's fingers, Shawna's muscles contracted so tightly that Heather thought her fingers might break.

Shawna's orgasm ripped through her. She was thrusting so hard that Heather had a difficult time keeping her fingers moving inside her. That was when Shawna pushed herself back onto the bed. She shrieked and moaned, as pulses ripped through her, and her legs quivered in pleasure.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming! Oh fuck!" Shawna's body stiffened again, and Heather gave it everything she had. She pumped brutally into Shawna's pussy, groping and squeezing. Shawna's body exploded in one final contraction, and Heather's fingers were ejected along with a stream of hot cum.

Shawna had an orgasm so powerful that she fell asleep naked on the sheets. She must have slept that way all night because it was morning, and she was still naked. Heather woke her up when she said, "Hello, Ashley. Did you enjoy watching us last night?"

Heather was also still naked from last night and didn't seem to mind Ashley intruding on them. Heather introduced her roommate to Shawna as she walked into the room, closed the door, and sat on Heather's bed. Shawna noticed that Ashley was checking her out. She also noticed Heather did not bother covering up, and Shawna suspected that the crush Ashley had on Heather may have been mutual.

Ashley was having fun with the awkward situation and asked how they met. Then she asked if Heather and Shawna were together.

Heather replied, "We were back then." Then she smiled at Shawna, and added, "Who knows, maybe after last night, we might be again."

As Heather finished her sentence, Shawna leaned over and kissed Heather on the lips and said, "Last night was fun, but we still have a lot of catching up to do."

Ashley got the message and said she would change out of her costume, shower, and get breakfast. Shawna looked over at Heather and saw her watching Ashley closely as she walked toward her closet. Shawna then saw why Heather had a crush on Ashley, as she began to undress. Shawna could not help but stare at her natural breasts, long legs, and completely shaved pussy.

After putting on her robe, Ashley said, "Don't let me stop you from catching up," and left.

During the next six weeks, they caught up a lot. After returning from Europe, Shawna found a small downtown apartment, and that was where they spent most of their time. Shawna was amazed at how confident and aggressive Heather had become. She usually instigated their lovemaking, and she was great at it.

Although they never discussed being exclusive, they spent little time apart. When Heather wasn't in class or in the dorm studying for her midterms, she stayed at Shawna's apartment. When Thanksgiving arrived, Ashley went home, and Heather spent the entire time with Shawna.

But right after Thanksgiving, Shawna suspected something was changing. Heather told Shawna she wanted to spend more time in the dorms, and they saw each other less often. Her suspicions were confirmed when Heather told Shawna, "I'm going to the farmer's market with Ashley next Friday."

"Is it a date?"

Heather immediately knew the implication of the question and wanted to be completely honest with Shawna.

"No, it's more than a date. In the days since Ashley returned from Thanksgiving break, her body language has indicated more than just a crush. I am sure she expects more from our date than just finding fresh produce."

Shawna smiled at Heather's attempt to be funny, but she needed Heather to be serious.

"Heather, I don't..."

Before Shawna could finish, Heather interrupted, "Let me finish. Ashley has had a crush on me since the first time she saw me naked. I've wanted to be with her since the first day I met her. Then you came back, and these past six weeks have been amazing. I want to be with Ashley, but I don't have the same feelings for her that I have for you. What I am trying to say is that I do not want things to change between us. Are you okay with that?"

Shawna responded immediately. "What I was about to say is that I don't expect us to be exclusive. I understand Ashley's attraction to you, and I understand your attraction to her. Guess what? I also find Ashley very attractive."

Heather was completely caught off guard by this, so she asked, "You also think Ashley is hot?"

"Yes, she's hot! You and I love being together, but it doesn't mean we can't share a part of ourselves with Ashley. Maybe both of us can share her at the same time."

Heather thought about Shawna's response, smiled, and said, "You should stop by Saturday morning and ask how our date went."

_____

Ashley -- December 2012, Saturday Morning

I whispered to Heather, "Who could that be?"

Heather replied in a loud voice, "I don't know. Why are you whispering?"

I felt foolish and, in a regular voice, said, "I'll be right there."

Before I could reach my closet for my robe, Heather jumped out of bed and ran to the door. A naked Heather opened the door and, in a cheeky voice, asked, "Shawna, what brought you here so early?"

Shawna smirked and replied, "It's not early, and I stopped by to find out how your date went." Shawna walked into the room, closed the door, and then Shawna saw me still naked and added, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

I looked at Shawna and then at Heather, who had a big smile, and I knew this visit was planned. I said, "Let me guess. I walked in on you two after the Halloween party, and now it is my turn to get an unexpected visitor."

The response came from Heather. "No, it's nothing like that. I told Shawna about our date, and I am sure Shawna was curious how it went."

Shawna broke out a big smile, and added, "More than just curious. I want details."

Suddenly, my Catholic guilt came out of nowhere, and I began to blabber. "I'm so sorry, Shawna. Me and Heather. We... She." That was when I admitted it. "I've been attracted to her."

Shawna walked up to me, hugged me tightly, and said, "Sweetie, it's okay. From the day of the party, I knew you were attracted to Heather. And Heather told me she was attracted to you."

"She did?"

Heather walked towards us, put her arms around us, and she was the one who replied, "I have the hots for both of you."

Heather pulled Shawna closer to me, and the three of us held each other and did not say a word.

The first person to speak was Shawna. "The moment Heather told me she was attracted to you, I replied to her that I was attracted to you, as well."

Then she broke the three-way hug, so she was only holding me. She squeezed me hard, and her braless breasts pressed against me. It felt different than hugging Heather. Then I realized it was her nipple piercings that were poking into me.

If I was surprised that Shawna knew how Heather and I felt for each other, I was blown away by what Shawna admitted. Fourteen hours ago, I kissed a girl for the first time, and now a second girl has said she was into me. I looked at Shawna. She looked at me. I was naked, holding her, and I was overcome by lust. I acted before I could change my mind. I kissed her. Not just a soft kiss. Open mouth, tongues pressed together, kiss. My kiss was returned with just as much intensity by Shawna. It felt different from kissing Heather, but it still felt breathtaking.

Shawna broke away, looked over at Heather, and noticed she was quiet. Shawna understood why and asked, "Did I interrupt something this morning?"

Heather was glad Shawna understood and responded, "We fell asleep last night before Ashley could return the favor. Ashley is going to remedy that."

Shawna responded immediately, "That's great! I will just watch." Then she added, "For now, anyway."

I looked closely at Heather and knew what I wanted to do. I took Heather's hand and led her to the bed we had slept on. Shawna followed, and she sat on my bed. I gently guided Heather to lie on her back. I sat between her spread legs, and I traced my fingertips over her belly, up her ribs, and found the curves of her breasts. Heather breathed in and grabbed the sheets.

Taking care to avoid her areolas and nipples, my hands explored the fullness of those full-size globes. My fingers explored every inch of her wonderful tits. I looked over at Shawna and saw she was intently watching us. My eyes returned to Heather, and I was pleased to find that her nipples were already hard without my touching them. An involuntary groan came from Heather as she shivered. I loved hearing Heather make those sounds and couldn't wait to hear more.

It was time to concentrate on those nipples. With my forefingers and thumb, I began to roll both nipples simultaneously. I continued by giving them a gentle pull to highlight their swollen lengths. Heather gasped, and then the volume increased, and the gasp turned into a guttural moan. She tried to take control by sitting up and pulling me onto her. I took her hands, placed them back on the bed and said, "Just lie back down. This morning, I am the one who gives pleasure."

Shawna must have liked what I said and snickered, "You tell her, girl."

Once again, Heather was on her back, and I brought my lips to the swollen tip of her right breast. My mouth filled with her tit as much as I could, then I let it slip out again. Several times, I repeated this, causing Heather to whimper in delight. Knowing her other tit also needed attention, I switched to her other breast. From pulling hard to simply flicking over them, my tongue alternated between pulling and flicking. By the yelp she let out, I knew Heather liked it. I felt excited to move these lovely mounds of flesh around with my fingers and tongue.

My attention to Heather's tits made her breathe laboriously, and I was surprised at how excited she became. She continued to make small noises, groans, sighs, and coos. Every sound from her mouth sent another shiver of desire between my thighs. I had no idea that sucking on a female's breast could be so pleasurable.

I continued to gain confidence, and my mouth worked down her rib cage. My lips and tongue made their way down to her slightly rounded belly. Then I reached her navel and traced circles around it with my tongue. I was then extraordinarily close to tasting a woman for the first time, and my pussy throbbed just thinking about it. We were both dripping wet, and I had forgotten Shawna was watching us.

Until I heard movement on the other bed. I looked over, and Shawna was still fully clothed. Her hand was underneath her jeans, and she was openly playing with herself. I saw Shawna's hardened nipples through her shirt, heard her short breaths, and saw her hands moving underneath her tight pants. Heather also noticed Shawna and said, "You would be much more comfortable if you took your clothes off."