All Comments on 'Heather Ch. 10'

by maudecardy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
join the world

Get off the rock and join the world. Many terms use ancient spelling or used far differently than the world in general does.

mum = remain quiet/silent

mummy = dead dried body for science

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
W.T.F

read and enjoy like i do,maud uses english as it should be and very erotically thanks for another wonderful story maud xxx steve

instirlingukinstirlingukabout 14 years ago
HOT

Another hot story thanks Maude

Mum or Mummy = Mom in our language

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dear "Anonymous",

If you really must give vent to your pathetic anti-British prejudices at every possible opportunity, please think up some new lines. Exactly how many times now have you cracked the same joke about "Mum"? In any case, one can only assume that when you talk of "the world" you are, as usual, refering to North America since in global terms (with the Indian subcontinent included) many times more peoplle use the term "Mum" than do "Mom". Why do you continually bore us with this anyway? Are you suffering under the misapprehension that it is clever? After all, we do US authors the favour (sic) of not deriding their language - even though most of them appear to not know the difference between "to" and "too".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stop making fools of yourselves.

To my anonymous brethren, go back to pulling your pud and stop thinking (term used loosely) that because you can read you can also write. There are many more places in the world than Buttlick, South Dakota. Even if you only use the intarwebz, look further than your cousins bedroom and actually get out and try to finish your edumacation. Oh yeah, [sic] or (sic) means "Hey jackass, I meant to write it this way!" There now, you have one less thing to whine about not understanding in your next posting.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 14 years ago
This is what erotica is all about!

Great even as a stand alone story. Perfect.

maudecardymaudecardyabout 14 years agoAuthor
Missing Header

Hi Y'all,

Sorry that this was missing from the top of Heather chapters 10, 11 and 12 (cos I forgot to put it there):

"All the characters in this story are over 18. It is set in England, so the words used are English not American. And this story continues after Heather Chapter 9..."

Hope this clarifies where I'm coming from, and everyone who enjoys the story says so here! Happy to hear constructive criticism too, and ideas for future Heather adventures. I'm up to Ch 14 now, so still more to come...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous