Heather Goes to School Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of pushing herself through the crowd was beyond anything she could have imagined. Her tiny body was brushing up against half of the people she passed. This was the most naked she had ever felt.

Because of her size, the top of her head only made it up to the chest of most people. Students in the hall even 20 feet away were completely clueless that a nude girl was pushing herself through the crowd.

She thought the reactions and looks of surprise as she passed by people were funny. It was clear this wasn't a first time experience for her alone.

Heather was out of control. Arousal was completely at the steering wheel at this point as she neared her locker. The combination of rubbing against people, the fear of how exposed and vulnerable she was, and her exhibitionist fantasy in full effect made it feel like she was going to cum at any second.

She was worried that if someone grabbed her and tried to take her right there, that she wouldn't be capable of stopping them. In fact, she kind of wished it would happen.

She finally reached her locker, she started to punch her combination in. Math was her first period, so she needed her text book and graphing paper. As she reached for her book a hand grabbed her shoulder, turning her around forcefully.

Heather whimpered as her bare back pressed up against the cold metal of the lockers. She was met with the shocked gaze of one of her best friends.

"Heather what the fuck is going on, are you ok?!" Her friend asked frantically, genuinely concerned for her friend.

Heather laughed, looking past her friend at all the people staring at her naked body.

"It's ok! Didn't you see Erik's post? It's completely legal to be naked here," Heather explained to her friend.

"..Uhh yeah, but I didn't think anyone would ACTUALLY go to school naked though, it was just a stupid post!" Her friend responded, giggling at the insanity of the situation.

The preparation bell rang for the first period, the two were almost late for class.

"I'll explain later, but i'm ok. I'm so excited right now, you HAVE to try this sometime," Heather said, smiling to her friend as she grabbed her books, closing her locker behind her.

Heather's friend looked back with a confused, but hilarious look. Clearly seeing one of your bestfriends standing naked in the middle of school talking about how amazing it feels isn't an easy situation to process.

"Catch you at the tree at break!" Said bye to her friend, hugging her tightly as she disappeared back into the crowd.

Heather made her way to her first class, now with her books under her arm. She felt a couple of hands grab at her tits and butt as she pushed her naked body through the hall. Her body was humming. She wished she had more time to see who was trying to touch her. She wished she had time to stop and see how far they'd try to take things.

Heather began to look submissively up into the eyes of people she was brushing past. Almost begging them to stop her, forcing her to cum in front of all of her colleagues.

Before she knew it she was at her first class. Without thinking about it, she grabbed the handle, swinging the door open. As she stepped into the classroom, she froze. The conversation of the classroom came to a complete stop. The door clicked behind her.

The moment was finally here. Heather stood at the front of the room, blushing, as the thirty other students silently looked over every inch of the naked girl.

The swift change from cold laminated flooring to carpet under her bare feet served as another reminder of her nudity.

Heather held her books behind her as she savored every second of this moment.

Heather was always known as a sweet, well behaved girl. But in a split second this changed forever. Male and female classmates alike were smiling, taking in the view of Heather and wondering what was going on. But one thing was clear, Heather was no longer the innocent girl that she used to be. This only turned her on more.

Heather was lost in a swirling torrent of arousal and nerves. From how she stood in a way that left her intentionally exposed to everyone, her flushed chest, and mischievous grin, it was clear to almost everyone how turned on she was.

When she finally snapped back to her senses, she smiled, greeting the class and making her way to her desk.

Heather sat down. The cool seat made contact with her thighs, butt, and wet pussy making her gasp. Goosebumps once again covering her tiny body while her nipples hardened.

Heather focused on her breathing, trying not to cum in front of her whole class. At least not yet.

Her hands were tightly gripping her books on the desk in front of her, as she quickly breathed in and out.

Most people would be humiliated and ashamed in this moment, but Heather could not have been more excited. Her breathing normalized as she looked around, seeing her classmate's eyes devouring every inch of her body.

Heather looked up to the white board as she waited for class to start.

"Ok class! After that little distraction lets begin," her teacher spoke in a humorous tone. It was clear that even given the heads up, her teacher was still a little lost by the sight of a naked student.

Class pressed on. It took every brain cell Heather had to focus on what the teacher was saying. Even though she was on her little adventure, she still wanted to do good in class.

Heather took brief moments to look at students watching her out of peripheral vision. Heather was getting a major kick out of acting like nothing was out of the ordinary.

Her teacher stopped speaking for a moment, as she went to take a sip of her coffee.

Heather put her pen down, pretending she needed to stretch. She put her hands behind her head as she closed her eyes and arched her back, thrusting her breasts out as far as she could with her legs sitting wide open.

She looked so small sitting in her desk even when she was stretching out as far as she could. Her ribs stood out as she breathed in deeply.

Heather released her stretch. She opened her eyes, as she placed her hands back on her cool desk. Every single eye was on her, clearly watching the little show she just put on. She turned to her right, smiling at the boy sitting next to her.

Heather has had the biggest crush on him for the longest time. It was wild to her that in one day she had gone from being too shy to talk to him, to now sitting in front of him, naked and smiling.

The teacher pressed on with the lesson.

After a while, her teacher wrote a practice problem on the board. Heather was reading the problem trying to figure it out in her head when the teacher called her name.

"Heather, would you like to try solving this problem for the class?" Her teacher asked, restulting in smiles from much of the class.

Heather's heart jumped to her throat. Her body flushed with a warm wave of sudden embarrassment. It's not as if she could get MORE naked, but standing up in front of the class felt unreal.

Heather shook as she slowly stood from her desk. She slowly started walking to the white board, looking up obediently to her teacher.

Heather swayed her hips as she walked, she could practically feel every eye on her toned back and firm butt. As she reached her teacher, Heather held out both of her hands in front of her, slightly pressing her breasts together. She bit her lip as she waited for her teacher to put the marker in her outstretched hands. Whether or not she was meaning to, Heather was giving a very submissive and inviting look to her teacher. Her face clearly read that Heather would do anything her teacher wanted.

This caught her teacher off guard.

"God, what a fun little toy you are.." her teacher thought to herself. Off guard from a sudden burst of arousal.

Not wanting to make anything obvious, the teacher placed the marker in Heather's hands.

Heather wasted no time as she turned to the board. As she worked on the problem, she found herself practically sweating. Waves of arousal were making her tiny body hot. This was everything she'd ever fantasized about times a hundred.

Heather had a mischievous idea as she worked on the problem. She smiled devilishly to herself as she began to leave quite a bit of room in between each line of her math proof. The problem started in the middle of the board, but was quickly moving towards the bottom.

Heather glanced over to her teacher, smiling. Her teacher grinned back, she was catching on to what Heather was up to.

Heather was nearing the end of the math problem, but also the board. She took a step back so she could get a better angle for writing. Heather bent over, slightly spreading her feet, and thrusting her ass up into the air.

She was practically bent over at a ninety degree angle in front of her class. Her bare pussy and ass were on clear display to everyone. The slight draft of the room blew against her wet pussy.

She blushed and gasped.

Not only was she exposing herself to her entire class, it was now very obvious how much she was liking it. The bright fluorescent lights of the class made her soaked pussy glisten as she finished the problem.

"I'm such a bad girl.." Heather thought to herself, as she slowly stood up. She wished someone would punish her for being such a little slut.

Heather turned around, holding the marker behind her back, she faced her classmates.

She bit her lip, giving her class the dirtiest look she could. As her teacher looked over the problem, Heather scanned the room, meeting each individual's gaze. She was practically taunting the class, betting that no one would be bold enough to come up to the front of the class and gave her what she deserved.

Heather stood there, curling her toes in the carpet, rocking her tight young body back and forth. She was fighting as hard as she could not to climax on the spot. She felt like she was starting to spiral again, she wasn't sure how much longer she could stay under control.

"Good work Heather!" her teacher finally spoke, snapping Heather out of her lustful trance.

Heather smiled happily at her teacher, handing the marker back, and thanking her teacher for the opportunity to solve the problem.

She walked back to her desk, staring at her crush in the eyes the entire time, moving seductively, putting on a good show for him.

The rest of the class was a loss. Heather sat at her desk nervously rubbing her hands together as she stared towards the whiteboard.

With every breath, Heather felt herself edging towards the brink of an orgasm. She was so close that even the smallest movement felt enough to make her cum in front of her classmates.

Heather was desperate for this not to happen. Her nude escapade was one thing, but getting off in class felt too far. Heather spent the remainder of class taking deep, shaky breaths in and out, meditating on trying to calm down.

Finally, the ringing of the bell jolted her back to her senses. She'd done it. She had successfully finished her first naked class. Although she still had two classes ahead of her, she felt incredibly proud of herself. She had just accomplished the impossible in her mind.

Heather waited for a little bit longer, taking another few deep breaths trying to gather herself. Her classmates began clearing the room. As the door opened, the sound of loud conversation just reminded her that she was about to walk back out into the hallway. It was time for the first break.

Heather smiled as she stood from her desk. She really loved the feeling of getting lost in the crowded hallway. Something about feeling her naked body pressing up against all of the other clothed classmates made her feel so vulnerable and exposed.

She looked down at her chair and noticed how wet her chair was where she was just sitting. She shuddered as she wondered how much longer she was going to be able to make it before she's sent over the edge.

Heather started walking for the door as her teacher grabbed her by the arm, stopping her.

"I just wanted to say good for you girl. I'm blown away with how brave you are! I can only imagine how excited you must be right now.. To be honest, i'm even a little jealous of you." Her teacher complimented her, beaming with joy.

"Th-thank you!" Heather replied, smiling, with a shaky voice.

"Ok, off you go. Have fun!" Her teacher turned her back to the door, giving Heather a discrete slap on the ass, sending her forward to the hall.

"Oh fuck.." Heather whimpered.

Her teacher had no idea how close she just was to making Heather put on a whole other type of show.

Heather once again grabbed her braids as she walked out of first period. She smiled as she was once again met with the shocked and confused expressions of students and faculty walking the halls.

Her and her friends always met up at a bench under a beautiful oak tree in the lawn, just outside of the quad, during breaks. Heather felt an urge to rush to them as fast as she could. The swirling torrent of arousal and nerves were starting to get overwhelming, and she thought maybe if she could reach the safety of her friends, then maybe she could calm down a bit.

Heather pushed her way through the crowds. She felt the occasional hand grabbing her body as she passed through the halls. She wanted so bad to stop and see who was brave enough to actually reach out and touch her. Look at them in the eyes. Give them her body and see how far they would go.

Heather was practically running by the time she made it out of the hall. Warm spring air and sunlight washed over her body as she was once again outdoors. Heather always felt even more naked when she was outdoors. The cool breeze caressed every inch of her tight young body.

Heather's bare feet made a quiet, but distinct slapping sound as she moved briskly across the cement walkway.

Students were on break, already gathered in their social groups, scattered around campus. It was clear how many conversations she was interrupting as she walked proudly right through the center of the campus, past the quad. At this point there must have been a hundred people that could see her.

Heather's legs seemed to move on their own as her mind was lost in this feeling. She held her hands tightly behind her back, it was taking everything for her not to cover up. For someone so new to exhibitionism, this was an enormous crowd.

Heather was relieved when she rounded the corner, her friend's tree finally coming into view.

She came to a jog as she finally reached her friends. Thankfully their hang out spot was in a much more secluded part of campus. Heather wasn't sure how much more of a crowd that big her heart could handle.

Heather breathed a sigh of relief as she greeted her friend group.

Her friends were a mix of giddy excitement, laughter, and confusion as they bombarded Heather with questions. Heather answered all of their questions happily, explaining everything from her midnight adventures, to the social media post that gave her the idea, to how much this turned her on.

Heather described how her first class went. She explained in great detail about how arousing and exciting being naked in public felt for her, especially knowing she had no way of covering up. As she went on describing her feelings to her friends, she watched their eyes intently, taking in every bit of her body. Keeping her hands under control must have slipped her mind as she continued talking, because without realizing it, she began twisting her nipple and playing with her pussy.

The conversation turned dirtier, as she started getting into more intimate details, how she bent over in front of her class, how she loved the feeling of doing something so dirty, how she kind of wished someone would just take her in the hall and make her their little toy.

Suddenly Heather gasped. She fucked up. What was she thinking?! Why did she start touching herself?! The unmistakable first ripples of an orgasm left her warm, wet pussy. She knew there was no going back from this point.

"Oh fuck!!" Heather gasped, looking up at her friends in shock. She noticed maybe a dozen other students in the background also watching her.

"Guys... I..." Heather's voice began to shake, as her legs began to wobble.

She was past the point of being in control of herself, her fingers moved quicker over her tight pussy as the first wave of her orgasm hit her.

"MMMMMMMMMMM," Heather began to moan loudly, as she started to cum.

She had no idea it was even possible to climax this hard. She looked down at her teenage body, thinking about the fact that she was completely naked, fingering herself at school, out in the open. This was the dirtiest thing she had ever done.

Her legs shook as she struggled to stay standing. Wave after wave of orgasm pulsed through her body. She started to drool on herself as she pinched her nipple as hard as she could.

She was practically red as her orgasm started to subside. She gasped for air again, seeing stars. Her friends crowded around her, a couple of them helped her stand up.

Breathing heavily, Heather wiped the drool from her mouth as she started to laugh.

"Oh my fucking god you guys..." Heather giggled, embarrassed and shivering.

"That was the hottest thing i've ever seen in my life.." One of her friends whispered.

Heather began to regain her breath and stability.

"I don't even know what to say.. This is beyond anything I could ever dream of.." Heather smiled, hugging a friend, rubbing her face lovingly into one of her friend's chest, feeling her warm clothed body against her flushed nude skin.

Heather was shocked with how supportive her friends were. She was showered with compliments and hugs as Heather explained how amazing she felt in that moment.

Finally the bell rang, it was time for her second class. Heather turned to her friends before departing, promising a repeat performance on their next break.

With a wink, Heather skipped away, disappearing into the crowd. At this point she was on cloud nine.

The main, most inappropriate thing Heather could possibly imagine doing, that she was so desperately trying to fight off all morning, had already happened. Not only that but she loved it. Masturbating in public. Who was this girl? Heather felt like she had been reinvented, evolving into a girl she never in her wildest dreams thought she could be. This confidence showed on her face and stride. She purposely swayed her hips, bounced her step, jiggling her little tits and ass, twirling her hair and waving hello to her on lookers.

Heather's thighs and pussy were still soaked in her own cum. As she opened the doors to the halls once again, she slid her hand up her thigh, gathering some of the liquid and licking it off her fingers. It tasted sweet and delicious.

"Good fucking god, who am I becoming?!" Heather thought to herself as she walked back into the crowded hallways, naked, and licking her own cum off her fingers.

Heather resumed her normal act. Clasping her hands behind her back, trying to push herself through the crowds, occasionally brushing her bare, nubile body up against strangers. She stared up sweetly and obediently at everyone she passed.

She liked playing into her act of being a cute, small, and polite little girl. It made her current actions only seem that much more daring and unexpected.

Her next class was art. This was perfect because this means she had nothing to carry with her. She could walk freely with nothing in the way of her audience and her body.

As the day went on, people were either getting bolder, or Heather was getting more inviting. This walk through the hallway was much more exciting. Heather received more frequent and aggressive groping from the crowd. She slowed down when she felt a touch she liked. She loved the feeling of feeling a strong pair of hands moving across her small body.