Heather Goes to School Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As people slapped her ass, and squeezed at her breasts, Heather pressed on. Comments were more common as well. They ranged from being compliments and encouragement, to people asking what the fuck she was going. She found them both amusing for their own reasons.

Heather started to whimper, biting her lip as she neared her class. The constant barrage of eyes and hands all over her body were bringing her to the edge again.

The crowd was particularly thick right in front of her classroom. Heather had a much harder time pushing through the group of students, as her classmates didn't let the opportunity go to waste. Hands grabbed her breasts, squeezing her nipples, as well as rubbing her wet pussy.

"Oh my god, she's loving this! Feel how wet she is!" She heard a girl's voice call out.

It took everything Heather had not to give in and let the students have their way.

She was nearly late for class, as she reached for the door, swinging it open and stumbling into her classroom. She was met with the familiar feeling of carpet under her feet, and a full class staring at her with smiles and shock on their faces.

Heather was now starting to get the hang of these differing types of exposure that accompanied going to school naked. She loved all three for different reasons, but the classroom was particularly exciting. There was a far deeper, quieter, and more intimate concentration on her. She loved taking her time looking around at all the individual eyes taking in her body. You could hear a pin drop.

Heather was a mess, she raised a shaky hand to greet the class as she tried to control her breathing. Wiping some of the now loose hair from her slightly sweaty forehead. Her small, flushed breasts and ribs expanded and contracted with each audible breath.

"Well! I'll be damned, she actually did it!" Her teacher spoke out, raising his eyes above his glasses, clearly attempting to process what he was seeing.

"Impressed?" Heather giggled, her hands now back behind her back.

Her teacher laughed.

"You know, I was honestly very confused, and a little annoyed as to why you were doing this, but it's clear you're enjoying yourself and not hurting anyone. Plus! I thought of any idea to make the most of your little stunt," her teacher spoke to Heather, grinning.

Heather was silent as she waited to hear her teachers plans for her. She had never thought of him as being attractive, but in her current state, nearly any older man seemed sexy to her. She thought back to her experience being naked for her father's friends. She knew she would do anything he asked of her.

"So class, obviously this is a pretty unusual occasion, so I thought we'd make the most of it! Today we're going to be doing some figure drawings!" The teacher announced to the class.

Heather started putting the pieces together. This meant spending the entire class at the front of the room, her classmates looking at her the whole time. She was visibly nervous as she bit her lip, swaying innocently back and forth, blushing slightly.

Although nerve racking, the prospect of spending the whole class posing for her class only turned her on even more. She slowly walked out into the middle of the room, watching the students looking at her, whispering to each other. What were they saying? Did they like her body? Did they think she was a slut?

The students waited for their teacher's direction as he walked towards Heather looked up at her teacher, awaiting instruction. The teacher firmly grabbed Heather's body, posing her in a better position to be drawn. Heather loved feeling her teacher's strong hands controlling her body.

Her teacher's hands made it to the center of her back and grabbed her arm. He forced her chest out, thrusting her breasts towards the eagerly watching class, moving her arms slightly behind her back.

His hands made their way down to her legs, firmly gripping Heather's thighs, moving one leg out in front of the other.

It was a beautiful pose to observe and draw. It accentuated her small frame perfectly. Her ribs, hips, and toned belly had nice shadows cast across them from the class' lighting.

Heather felt as if she was in a dream. Being naked and handled around in front of class was driving her crazy.

She'd never had anyone pay such close attention to her body before. Heather listened to the scratching of pencils, and rubbing of erasers. She watched everyone's eyes intently moving between the paper and her body. She liked to imagine what inch of her body they were looking at so attentively.

After a while her teacher walked back towards her. He had noticed the scratching of pencils coming to a stop. Heather put her arms down to her sides, facing her teacher, awaiting instruction.

Her teacher grabbed her by her shoulder, pushing her downwards, telling her to lay on her back.

Heather did so without question.

Feeling the carpet against her nude backside was a strange sensation. She looked up at her teacher, still standing over her.

He instructed her to sit up and lean back on her elbows, facing the class. She did so as her teacher circled around to her feet. He pushed her feet up part of the way towards her body, forcing her knees to bend upwards.

What happened next almost made Heather gasp. Her teacher grabbed both of her legs firmly, spreading her thighs apart, putting her pussy on full display.

Heather's teacher stood up and walked away, while Heather laid there on the floor, she looked down at the pose her body was now in. Her mouth was open in shock as her eyes slowly moved up to her classmates.

They smiled and giggled to each other, some of them looked like their eyes were about to pop out of their heads. Heather's breathing began to deepen as her body felt warm and flushed. She could not have been in a more exposed and vulnerable position if she tried.

She knew she had a good window of time to enjoy this exposure. She bit her lip as she stared up longingly at some of her cuter classmates.

Heather laid there, legs spread for her class, as she contemplated her situation. Was she a slut for enjoying this so much? What would her dad think if he knew his little girl was walking around naked in public? She knew word would certainly spread. She didn't know fully what the consequences of her actions today would end up being, but for some reason being known as the neighborhood slut didn't bother her. If anything, maybe it would open more doors for more adventures!

As she laid there on the floor, she felt the gentle draft of the classroom caressing her bare body and wet pussy.

"God i'm so fucking horny..." Heather thought to herself.

She looked down at her body, looked up around the room, made eye contact with her teacher once again.

"Everything ok Heather?" Her teacher asked. "We have about 15 minutes left of class, do you mind sticking this pose out?"

"Gladly.." Heather responded with a devilish grin, returning her gaze to her classmates.

It's not like she could admit to her teacher how badly she wanted to cum. How she wished her teacher would grab her by the hair and fuck her in front of everyone. So Heather laid there in obedient silence.

Her arousal spiraled upwards, as her tight young body remained exposed, craving the touch and release she so desperately wanted. Heather began to worry that she was reaching a point where even the slightest touch could send her over the edge. Making it out of class and back to the safety of her friends would be a miracle.

The sound of pencils finally began to slow again as her teacher announced that the time for drawing had been completed.

Heather leaped up joyously, her small tits and firm butt jiggling as she did.

"Can I see everyone's drawings?!" Heather asked enthusiastically.

"Of course you can," Her teacher laughed.

Heather practically skipped from person to person. Placing her hand on them as she eyed the illustrations of her naked body. Heather thanked each person, often stopping to ask if they liked drawing her, and what their favorite part of her was.

As she moved around the class, a few were brave enough to return a touch, rubbing her back and once even grabbing her ass. Heather was lost in another dream state. This was an exhibitionists dream. Never in a million years did she think so many people were ever going to look over her body with such artistic detail.

Finally the bell rang. Heather was almost relieved, because if things kept on their current course she was certain she'd end up finding a way to cum for everyone.

At least for now, Heather viewed her orgasms as a special treat she wanted to save for her friends.

As her class began to drain out into the hall, Heather made a point of taking her time before leaving, looking over the remainder of the class' drawings.

When the coast was finally clear, Heather walked towards the door, stopping at her teacher.

"Thank you for this opportunity.." Heather looked up sweetly at her teacher.

She grabbed his hand, placing it firmly over her breast.

"I really, really enjoyed myself today.." Heather said, now smiling devilishly up at her teacher.

Her teacher looked around nervously, but returned his gaze back down to the naked teen. Now grabbing her breast on his own and slowly running his other thumb along her lower lip. Heather was starting to really discover how much of a thing she had for older men.

"Ok, bye!!" Heather exclaimed, moving towards the door again before things went too far, giggling, smiling, and looking back towards her awe-struck teacher.

With a swift pull of the door, the art teacher watched the naked student disappear back into the crowded hallway.

"That was so bad.." Heather giggled to herself. Even when she returned to class normally, she knew that would always be how her teacher saw her.

Heather was on a mission. As much as she enjoyed the sensation of getting lost, naked in the crowd, she wanted to see her friends again. She wanted so badly to put another show on for them.

Heather pushed her way through the hall once again. The feeling of being naked, and feeling her body brushing up against so many clothed people was not a feeling that was getting any less shocking or exciting to her, no matter how many times she did it.

Heather finally made it back outside, walking swiftly in the direction of the tree.

Just like last time, Heather was a complete mess by the time she made it back to her friends.

"Holy shit, she's still alive!" One of her friends joked. This sight had clearly not gotten old for them yet.

Heather put her arms out to her sides, presenting herself in a twirl, as she returned to the relative safety of her friends.

Heather squeezed the dirt and grass under her bare feet as she recounted every detail of her art class experience. She told them about her poses and walking around looking at the drawings afterwards.

She even told them she let her teacher touch her body after class. Her face turned a much more devious shade as she began detailing this interaction.

As her story ended, she remembered that she was now with her friends, she had promised another performance, and desperately craved release.

Heather looked around, past her friends and around the area. Word must have spread of her last performance. There were maybe a dozen people around her first break, now there were at least four dozen. She hadn't even noticed the change in the size of the crowd when she had arrived, she was too focused on getting to the tree.

"Good.." She thought to herself. All of this was now becoming a competition with herself, routinely pushing the boundaries of what she thought was previously possible.

Heather asked her friends to clear a hole in their circle. She walked seductively from the slight cover of her friend group. This time it wasn't an accident, she was really going to put on a show.

She walked out into clear view of the countless number of students, twirling one of her braids and sucking on one of her fingers.

Her friends watched in shock as she turned around. Heather smiled at her friends as she bent over, smacking, grabbing, and jiggling her ass in front of the crowd.

Heather once again turned around. She gasped as she laid down on her back, the cool grass and dirt tickling every inch of her rear side. Heather wasted no time as she started pinching her nipple and fingering her pussy.

Heather faced the crowd, arching her back, thrusting her breasts upward with her thighs spread. She was on full display as she moved her hips in small circles, pressing her pussy against her small hand, now swiftly at work.

She felt the unmistakable reverberations of an orgasm leave her warm, wet pussy, washing over her body.

Heather threw her head back, her knees still pointed upwards, legs spread for the audience. She started aggressively squeezing her breasts with her free hand as her orgasm began to peak.

Heather sat up, squeezing her hand between her thighs as she screamed out in ecstasy.

The students couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Heather spread her legs again as she moved from one orgasm to the next.

She spent the next 10 minutes rolling around in the grass, climaxing over and over again. Occasionally taking the opportunity to look up to her audience, just to remind herself that she was naked in public, maturbating for a crowd. This was really happening, it wasn't a fantasy anymore.

As the orgasms subsided, Heather sprawled out, still laying in the grass. Breathing heavily and giggling. The only thing that post-orgasm clarity did for her was remind her of her nakedness. She stared up at the clouds as she ran her hands up and down her body, occasionally making a stop to squeeze her breasts.

She finally sat up, looking back up to her classmates now gathered around her. Heather smiled at her on lookers. Her thighs and pussy were covered in her cum. She collected some with her finger and licked it off, smiling at everyone. This was her sexual awakening. From this point forward she was a truly sexual being.

Heather slowly stood up, legs still shaking and faced her friends. They looked their naked friend up and down, still certainly caught in a sense of disbelief that this was actually happening.

Heather had bits of dirt and grass still stuck to her. She giggled, looking up at her friends, and slowly wiping grass off of her tiny body. One of her friends lent a helping hand, not missing the opportunity to feel her nude friend's body.

"How are you feeling girl?" Heather's friend asked her while rubbing her hands up and down her body. It was unbelievable how hot and almost electric Heather felt. She was like a little battery.

"You guys.. I feel amazing.. This is the greatest thing I've ever done," she said to her friends, keeping her gaze focused on her friend currently feeling her up and wiping her clean.

Heather explained at length how free and aroused she felt when the bell finally rang.

"Off you go!" Her friend exclaimed playfully, turning Heather around and landing a loud spank on her bare ass.

"EEEP!" Heather yelped, blushing and smiling back at her friends. A red hand print now forming on her butt cheek.

Heather set off, confidently striding back towards the halls, smiling at her onlookers as she walked.

Heather was fully lost in her arousal and the moment as she reached the hallway doors once again. Even though she'd already gotten off multiple times, she still felt horny. It was like every time she came, the more confident and aroused she got.

She entered the hallway, giddy with excitement as she pressed herself back into the crowd.

Heather was really enjoying her time spent in the halls, surrounded by people so closely. Her next class was much closer than her previous two, so she forced herself to take her time. This allowed for a much longer window for each person to notice the naked teen and take in the view.

Heather blushed and bit her lip and she moved through the hall, looking down at her bare feet as she stepped carefully, making sure her tiny toes didn't get stepped on.

She once again felt hands grabbing at her tight young body. She slowed to nearly a complete stop. She had a couple minutes to kill before her class, and she wanted to drink this moment in.

Heather took a much more active roll this time. Placing her hands on top of some of the other hands on her body, helping her classmates feel her body, rubbing her pussy and squeezing her small tits.

Heather came across one of her acquaintances staring at her in disbelief. She giggled as she grabbed his hand, placing it firmly over her left breast.

"It's ok, I like it.." She reassured her friend, staring mischievously into his eyes.

She continued on, giggling to herself. She couldn't believe herself.

As she neared her classroom, she was stuck in a similar predicament, caught in a swirling torrent of arousal and adrenaline. She desperately reached for the door, the eyes and hands helping themselves to every inch of her body were starting to send her over the edge. She needed to escape.

Without time to think, Heather threw the door open, once again entering a classroom she'd been to a million times, this time a flushed, naked, slightly sweaty mess.

Heather clicked the door closed, resting her back against the door, breathing heavily.

She wiped some loose hairs stuck to her face by beads of sweat as she greeted the class. She slowly and nervously started shifting her gaze away from her classmates, towards her teacher.

For as long as she could remember, Heather has had the biggest crush on her history teacher. This was the class that she was the most excited for. More than anyone she was the most excited to show herself to him. She hoped her young body would make him happy.

To her surprise, she was met with a firm and unenthusiastic face. She had become so accustomed to the approval and excitement that her nudity had brought people so far, that being met with disapproval rocked Heather.

A sense of fear and shame struck her like a lightning bolt. She hadn't even thought about the possibility of making someone mad at her, least of all him. She blushed deeply as she stared down at her feet, clutching her hands in front of her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.. What do I do?!" Heather thought to herself frantically. She had no way of covering up. She wasn't even wearing socks for god's sake. What's worse is that her entire class was now watching her internal panic as her teacher looked at her in disapproval. She felt like such a whore.

"Heather.. I didn't think you'd actually go through with it," her teacher finally spoke.

"I don't really think this is appropriate, but please ta-.."

"B-but the rules say that it's ok!" Heather interjected, interrupting her teacher. She was so nervous that this practically happened involuntarily as she tried to justify her current state.

This interruption made her teacher visibly mad.

"Young lady! You might think that it's ok to come to class in your current state, but it is most certainly not acceptable to interrupt me in my own classroom." Heather's teacher exclaimed angrily.

Before she could say anything, her teacher grabbed her firmly by her arm, dragging her towards the center of the class. They reached a stool to the side of the white board, and her teacher shoved her down onto the stool. The cold metal and strong hands of her teacher made her whimper in shock.

Her mouth was agape as she watched her teacher reach for something on his desk.

"I'm so sorry, I just!" Heather was cut off by her teacher.

"Stick your tongue out Heather," her teacher said sternly. Holding a clothing pin out in front of him.

It was obvious this was the consequences for being rude and interrupting him. He wanted to make sure she couldn't talk. She knew she deserved to be punished for making him mad. She wanted to make it up to him, so she slowly stuck her tongue out, staring up obediently at her teacher. She felt like she was on the verge of crying.