Heather - Office Receptionist Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather risks an embarrassing moment for carnal pleasure.
1.7k words
4.74
7.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the office not finding Heather at her front post. Disappointed, I proceed back to my desk in what is a typical after-lunch ritual and get my empty glass of water for the afternoon. As I got to my desk and turned I see Heather walking toward me from the break room with a semi-opaque white liquid in the glass she was carrying. She approached me tugging at the rear hem of her dress, smiling deviously as usual.

I looked around and everyone seems busy and seemingly oblivious to us. 'Sup.' I say with a wink. I can already feel my cock filling with blood from her intimate presence.

'Ready for that treat I promised?'

Tilting her head slightly to the side and winking back with a huge smile painted on her face. Her hand rested on her hip as she shifted her weight on one heel, the other leg bending a somewhat simple and seductive pose.

A little unsure at what she could possibly have in mind, I grin back and nod my head,

'Uh, Sure,' eyebrows raising slightly.

Heather bites down on her lower lip and offers me a peek at the contents of her cup. I'm taken back a little at what I see. Without a doubt it's my massive first load I shot up her ass, maybe even some of the second that I didn't suck from her pussy. Quite a large amount of cum, everything I had been saving for the last two days without any release. Once she was satisfied with my observation, she brought the cup to her lips. I watched with a growing hard-on as this beautiful woman drank down the full sack of cum I deposited in her ass an hour earlier. A watery stream quickly hit her palette while a slower, thicker mass slowly coated, and trailed down the tilted glass, and pooled in her mouth. Her eyes shut seductively as looks of ecstasy flooded through her body in a shape of a shiver. If I didn't know better I'd wager she just had another orgasm swallowing my load.

I stood there dumbfounded at what I just witnessed. This pantyhose goddess was too much for me. Such an act in the middle of the office was too hot. As I collected my thoughts she had already turned and walked back toward her station. I grabbed my glass and headed to the break room to finally fill my water. The room was empty but I noticed a small mess on the floor near the cabinet that held clean glasses. It looked like more of my cum from her ass on the floor.

'Holy shit, she emptied her ass right here in the kitchen...' I whispered to myself while I stared at the globs of dirty cum on the floor.

I filled up my water and stealthily got back to my desk, checked my email, and then saw that there was a message waiting for me from Heather in messenger. An attachment. It was time-stamped from before we got back from 'lunch' too, moments ago. Before I clicked on it a co-worker approached me from the side asking a question on if I had a chance to respond to his email. I switched over to Outlook and read it briefly.

'I'll get right on this John.' That cleared him away for a second, then I went back to messenger and opened the attachment the dear receptionist sent me before lunch. It was a compressed file filled with about forty pictures.

'Hmm.' I extracted them to a folder and turned the thumbnail view on. They were pictures of her from today, her white hose pulled down to her knees, dress hiked up to her waist, and her soaking wet pussy and ass, both with legs of pantyhose hanging out from her tight holes that I became so intimate with the last hour.

The photos could almost be seen in an animated sequence as she stuffed one pair into her ass followed by maybe three more assorted pairs into her pussy, knotted together, while in what looked like the stall of women's restroom. The last few were of her pulling them out slowly, dragging one leg at a time right over her excited clit. The pantyhose were soaking wet as she seductively sucked them into her mouth, sucking her cream off them. In the last one, she was blowing a kiss to the camera as she pulled the pair she had hidden in her ass out for her pleasure.

I quickly closed the folder as the chat window started blinking in the taskbar.

H - 'How did you like that?'

B -'You really leave little the imagination Heather.'

H -'hehe, I think we taste good.'

B -'I think you taste great.'

H --'You're too sweet. How did you like my little show?'

B --'Heh, once again you leave nothing to the imagination.'

H -'Sorry, that's what you get for ignoring me all morning. :P I wanted you to pull them out btw.'

B --'I wouldn't mind that. I think I could oblige some time. ;)'

H --'brb'

Her avatar went off-line leaving me hanging. 'That was sudden.' I thought. I managed to hit John's email and give it some thought and responded to it by the time Heather logged back on.

H-'Sorry, I had some clients up here and I had to use the restroom.'

B-'Oh? Anything I should know about?'

H-'Yeah, but you'll have to wait until I leave today. ;P'

B-'Teese.'

H-'You love it.'

B-'Yeah, I do. ;)'

The rest of the afternoon was pretty busy leaving me time to get some work done, only to look upon occasion to see Heather walking through the office dropping off mail or leading clients through the office. There was something different to her walk, and only I knew what it was. More of a hard shock and rock with her sultry hips. The group of clients following her was totally checking out her swagger, and I was jealous.

The 4:30 rush approached fast and furious, and I dabbled in the idea of needing to rendezvous with Heather for her daily clean-up. Seeing her cross through the office on her way to the break room was all the encouragement I needed. She had something extra in her step this time; that fire was back.

'No telling what is going on in that girl's head.' I told myself as I got up and followed her back.

'Hey, beautiful.' I turned the corner to see her standing at the sink, dumping the excessive coffee out from the massive pot.

'OH. I'm glad you're here, I need some help with something.' She smiled a wink and shrugged her shoulders signaling me to come over.

'Help with something, oh-whatever-would-that-be.' I whispered nearing her. She rested the coffee pot in the sink and hiked her skirt, spreading her legs enough for me to see that she cut a hole in the crotch of her white pantyhose and there was something black, barely hanging from between her puffy pink and abused labia.

Heather gave me a sultry come hither look and pursed her lips together.

'Can you help me remove that please?'

Her eyes were pouty and telling me everything I needed to know. I looked over my shoulder checking the room then took advantage of the opportunity. I glided my hand up her inner thigh slowly, feeling her silky legs before reaching the soaking wet fabric loosely hanging from her lips.

'Well, looks like you found a way to slow the flood.' I humored in her ear as I gently pulled on the pantyhose that were lodged inside her.

'Ueewww.' She cooed as I pulled one leg of black pantyhose from her pussy over her engorged clitoris.

The fabric was absolutely drenched, with small drops of juice falling to the floor off the stuffed hose coming from her. Heather's moans continued to be contained and controlled until I got to what I thought was the end of the second leg, only to find that she had tied another pair of flesh-toned pantyhose to the black. As I pulled on the knot she cried a shriek of pleasure and I saw her face contort in pleasure once again. As I got to the panty of the tan hose, the hose was dry but warm to the touch. Heathers' long legs were shaking vividly as I pulled it out along her clit; sending a shiver head to toe through her lithe body.

A moment later I heard someone approaching from the hall. Heather heard them too, her eyes bulged and hands instinctively went down to recover her hemline to something a little more modest. After that was accomplished she grabbed the balled-up wad of wet pantyhose that were still connected to her and hurriedly began to nurse them back into her wet pussy. Her legs looked weak and frail as she obviously worked herself off cramming the hose into her tight hole again, she was on the verge of another orgasm and it sounded like whoever was coming was almost here.

I turned on a heel still amazed and peering at her as she rushed to feed her cunt. I took some steps back and put some distance between us. A second later I was at the entrance of the break room only to almost run into my boss. I attempted to stall him, buying Heather some time but from the corner of my eye, I could still see she still had half a leg of the black soaked pantyhose hanging like a heavy cock from her pussy. It was the worst pair to be left exposed; the contrast on her white sheathed legs and the black pantyhose cock. She stopped cramming it in. Her face contorted and her knees were quivering, she was cumming again. I played off the erotic image as I still stumbled to stall my boss with this happening out of the edge of sight. He was one foot away from seeing her around the door, and I managed a few words out stalling in the doorway with him. Seconds later I turned to see Heather stuff the last of the pantyhose in her pussy. She quickly manages to recompose herself and attempt to get back to cleaning the coffee pot after a shallow breath.

I managed to get drawn away at that moment by my boss, motioning me toward his office at the last moment. As he leads me toward his office, I put my fingers to my nose and smelled what Heather had been preparing for me all afternoon.

This hard-on is never going away.