Heather Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
528 Followers

Heather smiled and dropped to her knees and reached for my hardness but I retreated, not letting her touch me because she was not mine. She is property, chattel to be sold to another man. Not until she returns to me will I be allowed intimate contact with my love.

As I dress, I evaluated my feelings. In my head I knew that I should stop this now and turn us back into the couple we were last week. I had only asked Heather to go braless, nothing more. What kind of a husband am I; to allow; even encourage my wife to do the things she has?

Now we were involved in so much more. Heather had even had sex with another man and now was I really prepared to watch her be sold at auction to be used as another man's property.

Hell, yeah!

I had never been so horny, and Heather had never been so turned on, plus she orgasmed, repeatedly. In ten years of marriage, I do not recall her having an orgasm even once but this last week she as climaxed explosively every time. And we have never done it so often, in so many positions, or in public. The only down side to today is after she is sold, I will not see her until after 6:00 PM tomorrow.

Heather seems more alive, more exciting. She is more radiant and happier than I can remember.

Heather stands deep in thought biting her lips nervously.

Dressed, I open the door. Heather, looking doe eyed, walks through the door and into the elevator. No words are spoken; we are resolved to complete the task ahead of us.

The doors of the elevator open and all eyes seem to look at Heather as we walk through the lobby. Heather smiles confidently as we walk, she is no doubt flashing her butt cheeks and slit as she moves. Her braless breasts move magnificently, dancing within their cover the way only unrestrained breasts can move. Her stiff, excited nipples make points in the fabric.

I stare intently at her chest; this is exactly what I had in mind when I asked her to go braless. I love watching women who are braless move, nothing seems more natural.

Reaching the valet parking area, we must wait as the Mustang is brought up. It is still fairly early on Saturday morning so the valets are not very busy.

All eyes gaze lustfully at Heather as she stands lost in her thoughts, hands at her sides staring blankly ahead. A small breeze blows the hem of Heather abbreviated garment exposing her slit to everyone's hungry stares. Her pussy lips, separated by Heather's state of arousal, can clearly be seen swollen and moist from the flow seeping from Heather's pussy.

The car arrives and the attendant opens Heather's door. He holds her hand as she steps in; Heather's garment rises ever higher until his hungry eyes are provided a full close up look at my lover's bare sex. Heather sits legs spread wide making no effort to cover herself as his eyes remained fixed to her wide open pussy.

I clear my throat to get the attendant's attention; coming back to reality he blushes and closes Heather's door. And we are off.

Heather remains as she had seated; her garment around her waist and her body exposed from the waist down. A moist spot forms on the seat's fabric as Heather remains deep in thought.

Traffic is light and we arrive a few minutes before our appointed time and we have to wait. The building, just an ordinary warehouse, is next to the Gentlemen's Club Heather danced at on Thursday night. Nothing discloses its true purpose.

Rolling doors on either end provide a private entrance for the participants to drive directly into the building; the buyers' entrance was on the opposite side of the building from the entrance we are to use.

Time passes slowly. In my mind I see Heather, naked, on the auction block as the auctioneer solicits bids from the buyer. The prices go higher and higher until the auctioneer shouts "Sold."

I looked at Heather but she stares straight ahead a blank but determined look on her face. No words were spoken; none were necessary.

I take this time to memorize every feature of my love, the curve of her cheeks, the form of her nose, her glistening green eyes, and her lips so kissable. I look at her neck and at the way she swallows. I stare at her braless breasts as the rise and fall within her garment as she breaths.

Lowering my gaze, I take in the sight of her uncovered womanhood; the place that had provided me with so much pleasure over the last ten years. Until yesterday, mine was the only cock to have enjoyed slipping in and out of its warm confines. I wanted to burn the image into my soul; knowing that in only a few short moments it, no, she would be the sold as property to another man.

My cock strains at the cloth confining it; I want to touch it, I want her to touch it, I want to grab Heather and throw her on the hood of the car and make love to her. Alas, it is not to be for the transfer was made at the hotel and only awaits consummation.

The time comes and I pull in front of the rolling door. I take the access card Heather had provided me earlier and slide it through the card reader. A part of me hopes it would not work that somehow, some way we will not be allowed entrance and we could return to our lives.

The door comes to life and rises; higher and higher until it reaches its full height. I can feel my heart beating within my chest, my mouth is dry and I can only take shallow breaths. Heather sits emotionless, staring into the dark cavern beyond.

Swallowing hard I pulled forward into the darkness and hear the door slowly close behind as we pass from our old world.

Once inside I see three people, a large man and a smaller man on my side and a familiar looking woman on Heather's side. It's Brittney from the dance club; apparently she is the broker for this deal too.

Stopping, the large guy opens my door; motioning for me to step out. Brittney, her smiling face beaming, opens Heather's door.

Brittney breaks the silence, "Good for you girlfriend, you're going to love this and the proceeds are going to serve such a good cause. I have told all of our best customers about you and have had all kinds of queries. You're going to do good! Maybe, you'll break the record, won't that be wonderful?

Now, Larry you go with Jake; Jeffery is going to park your car. Larry, I'll come and get you after I am through with Heather.

Heather, come with me."

Silently, Heather walks with Brittney to a door, looks back at me one last time and disappears through the opening. Gone. I suddenly feel totally alone.

Dazed and confused but horny as hell, I follow Jake as he escorts me through another entrance to a small room with only a metal folding chair and a flat screen TV. I enter the room and the door is locked as it is shut behind me. I sit in the chair and replay this morning's events in my mind. The vision of Heather is fresh; I can clearly see in my mind the look of her face, her breasts and sex.

My cock is hard but I refuse the impulse to rub my shaft and give myself the relief it so urgently craves. This after all is about Heather not me.

Time has slowed to a crawl as I wait, wait, wait..........

The door opens. Jake is back. I rise and mindlessly follow him down a dimly lit hall until we come to another door. Jake opens it and I walk into a well lit, beautifully and expensive decorated office.

At the desk, Brittney sits ever her bubbly self.

"Larry, I'm just so happy you two came. Rarely, some of my clients do get cold feet but I had no doubt you and Heather would be here. I hope all of yours and Heather's fantasies are playing out.

Heather told me all about her and Tom and your bribe; really big step. I must say you've totally gotten into living out the wife sharing stories.

I know you've repeatedly read the story of a club selling the members wives at a monthly charity slave auction, that story is always a favorite for husbands and wives. I bet you always saw Heather as the property being sold, didn't you.

"Yes," I was barely able to say.

"I knew it, happens all the time. We do the same thing except on a grander scale with wealthier buyers.

I have just finished with Heather and she has just reaffirmed her choices and her agreement from Thursday. Her physical and blood work done Thursday all came back excellent. There will be follow ups when you return home; all handled through our network.

I know this is all new to you, I know Heather only explained a little; so let me explain what is happening. At the moment, Heather is being prepared by our expert beauticians. She is simply going to look more gorgeous than ever.

As explained to Heather and you need to understand; Heather has agreed to offer herself for auction. She is to be sold to the highest bidder and she will become his property until 6 tomorrow night. She will be his property, he will own her. He will order her to do as he wishes, subject to the terms Heather has already chosen and agreed to, and she is to obey.

Does this make sense to you, do you understand?"

"Yes," I responded hoarsely, my cock pulsating in my pants.

"Good," Brittney continued. "Now you think this is illegal and it is, we cannot enforce this agreement in the courts, but our customers are very powerful people they can greatly enhance your life or they can ruin your life. Heather's owner will abide by his agreement and he and we expect you and Heather to also honor your word. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I reply.

Brittney came around the desk to sit beside me. Smirking, she stared at the huge bulge in my pants. With her right hand, she reached over and firmly wrapped her fingers around my clothing covered erection.

This startled me; broke some of the tension and caused me to suck air in from between my clenched teeth.

"Looks like someone is excited about selling his wife," Brittney said delightedly, her hand squeezing me with each syllable to emphasize her words.

With a delighted look on her face Brittney pulled the agreement close to me and began her explanation.

"The agreement number is 2008041903. This is the identifying number for Heather. All documents and correspondence will refer to her as this number. Heather's right butt cheek will be tattooed with this number along with our logo but it will only be visible using a special light. This is always a highlight and increases the excitement; adding just a touch of realism, sold and branded. Trust me, a perv like you is going to love it.

Every time Heather is auctioned she will receive a new tattoo."

"Every time?" I ask, startled by her statement.

"Oh, yes." Brittney replies. "Wait until you see how exciting this is! You'll both want to do this again, but we will only allow Heather to be auctioned once a year. Her current owner may make arrangements to keep using her but we can work that out later.

As a precaution, a GPS tracking device will also be inserted somewhere in her body; only we will know where. All of this is for our tracking and identification purposes."

"Have you ever done this?" I ask.

"No," Brittney answered, "I am more of a 'Julie your cruise director' type. I like to see other people live their fantasies and I make a good living at it but right now I'm more interested in finding the right guy. Who knows maybe after I have been married for ten years..........

Anyway, the first part of the agreement is non-negotiable. Period. Heather is to be sold at auction to the highest bidder for her owner's sexual pleasure. As you have read in the wife sharing stories on the internet this includes oral, vaginal and anal sex. She may be involved with multiple partners, gang bangs, interracial including black partners and same sex partners.

Everything is subject to being videoed and photographed; you may or may not receive copies. None will ever be publically available though, our customers are both discreet and possessive.

Anything and everything is at the discretion of her owner. Read, initial every page and sign at the places indicated."

I read each page detailing what was to be expected of my wife initialing as I finished each page. It was like sitting at the computer and reading the wife sharing stories. I was a voyeur as images of Heather were formed in my brain; my wife was being fucked in every hole and sucking other men's cocks. I visualized Heather lost in a fog of orgasmic pleasure as one man was followed by another and another.

Reaching the last page of the first section there was a sticky note indicating "sign here." I noticed Heather had already signed once on Thursday and again today.

Brittney chimed in, "All of our property must read and sign the agreement twice with at least a two day waiting period in between. This is a serious transaction and you have every opportunity to back out before the agreement is finalized but once you sign there is no turning back. Your wife will go on the auction block and sold to the highest bidder.

You can back out now and only the confidentiality agreement will bind you, sign and you are committed."

I took a moment, stared at the paper. Both signatures were Heather's, this is what she wanted. Ah hell, let's face it; this is what I wanted too, for Heather to be the wife in the stories and for me to be the husband.

I could not believe how turned on I was. My imagination was running wild, my cock was twitching, my nostrils were flared, my eyes wide with lust and my heart beating from my chest.

I took the pen and signed.

"Fantastic," Brittney exclaimed; breaking me from my trance. "You are going to be so excited you two did this!"

"The remaining pages are for items of a more extreme nature; bondage, S & M, pregnancy, fetishes, body modification, etc." Brittney continued her explanation. "An answer of maybe is neither a yes nor a no but is subject to everyone's mutual agreement later. Review each item and initial each choice and sign on the last page."

Heather had answered some and slight to most; body modification was a maybe, I wonder if she has anything in mind, but her answer of maybe to pregnancy startled me.

I had never envisioned myself as a cuckold. Heather pregnant with another man's baby. Everyone knows I have had a vasectomy; so they will know the baby is not mine. Was I ready to face that? Yes, I initialed my agreement.

I reached the final page and signed. The decision was now final my wife is to be owned.

"Now look at the camera and read the following inserting you name where appropriate." Brittney commanded.

I had missed the video camera earlier but did as instructed.

"I, Larry Jones, have freely and willingly agreed to have my wife, property number 2008041903, sold at auction to the highest bidder. I acknowledge that this agreement is binding and that my wife is subject to her owner."

Brittney reached over and ran her hand up and down my bulge and said, "Excellent. You will watch your wife auctioned from a special seat, our patrons will see you but you will not see them.

Heather is now being dressed and prepped. First, as a warm up, bidders are going to bid on the clothes Heather is wearing. These are all designer items and worth a fortune. Heather is going to be absolutely stunning. As a bonus, Heather will receive duplicates of the items when she returns to home.

The winning bidder is allowed to remove their purchase from Heather's body. Once stripped bare she will remain nude until allowed coverings by her owner. Her feet and ankles will be manacled and she will be tattooed as we all watch.

After that she will be taken back to the inspection area where the buyers and their agents will have the chance to examine the property.

She will remain in the inspection area until it is her turn to be auctioned.

You will watch from your special seat as Heather is auctioned. Once sold, you will put this anklet around your wife's ankle.

It really is great fun and the proceeds go to a children's charity, the buyer pays us a buyer's fee and I receive a commission, just so you have all of the facts. Heather will bring a really high price!

Oh, I dare you not to shoot your load." Brittney added with a sly, knowing smile.

Our business concluded Brittney ran her and over my hardon one more time and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I returned to my waiting room, too turned on to sit I paced the floor; my mind racing with images of my wife, naked, being sold at auction and then latter fulfilling the commands of her owner.

The door opened but instead of Jake, David Pepper, the police officer who had tried to trick Heather and arrest her for prostitution came in.

My first thought is we have been busted.

"Don't worry," David said, "I'm not on duty. I head security for this place; one of the extra benefits of being a police officer. Thought you might like some company, the waiting's hell.

I can't wait to see your wife auctioned she is one hot momma."

"Yea, I know," I had to agree.

We continued to talk and were becoming fast friends when David's beeper went off and he announced, "Alright, its time!"

Blindfolded I was led to my seat. With the blindfold removed I knew I was seated in a small auditorium. My seat was screened on three sides and David was seated next to me but I could not see anyone else.

On the stage, were two raised platforms, one had a single, ten foot high, upright, rough, round post with a large ring at the top. The other platform had two posts with a cross beam about waist high. Both platforms had a series of rings attached to the floor. These platforms were obviously used to restrain and display the merchandise.

Just to my left, a runway ran passed me into the audience; so the customer can get a close view of the auction item.

On my right the auctioneer, dressed in a tuxedo, stood behind a podium.

The auctioneer started," Gentlemen the next items up for bid are worn by 2008041903, gorgeous redhead. You're going to want her; I only wish I could bid on this one......."

Heather entered the brightly lit stage as beautiful as I had ever seen her; she almost seemed to be glowing. She walked the stage presenting her designer dress; presenting her. She danced seductively past me down the runway out of my sight.

She must have been putting on quite a show as the prices kept getting higher and higher.

$50,000, $60,000....I could not believe the prices the auctioneer was quoting.

"Sold to bidder 51 for $150,000 you may claim your purchase," the auctioneer announced.

Bidder 51 came on stage and unzipped the dress and took great pleasure in squeezing Heather's tits and ass as he removed the dress from my wife's body.

Heather for her part made a great show of being stripped feigning surprise and shock at the boldness of the stranger. As Bidder 51 turned to leave with his prize, Heather wrapped her arms around him and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

Her shoes were sold next, $50,000; the bidder managing to cop a feel of Heather's panty covered mound.

Heather's lingerie, La Perla I think, was to be sold as a set meaning the winning bidder would be allowed to strip Heather bare.

The auctioneer started, $50,000, $100,000, $500,000 higher $800,000, $1,000,000. $1,250,000 going once, going twice. Sold! To bidder 3.

As bidder 3 came to Heather she embraced him lustfully and began to kiss him passionately; allowing him unfettered access to the most intimate areas of her body. Somehow he managed to undo the clips holding her stockings and they drifted to the floor baring her legs. The garter belt was quickly removed and dropped to the floor.

Breaking their embrace, bidder 3 reached behind Heather and undid her bra. He slid his hands inside the cups and the bra slowly made its way down and off Heather's arms. Bidder 3 continued to fondle Heather's breasts as she ran her hands over her own body and through her own hair.

Heather's back was to the audience as we watched his hands drift down Heather's back to the G-string. His right hand continued down Heather's ass crack until his middle finger made contact with her ass hole.

mgablea
mgablea
528 Followers