All Comments on 'Heather Shows Off'

by CaliforniaEveryman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

Oh my, that was hot. I am anxious for more.

zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

Pretty delicious. Either those trails or yard work will bring them together.

phallustinephallustine10 months ago

My heart has remained in my throat throughout page 2. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh yeah

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

She needs Blake to come over and slide his cock into her wet cunt.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

“With any luck, this would be the first of many, many mornings spent teasing the young man across the fence.”

I bet what she is really thinking “this would the first of many mornings being fucked senseless” by “the young man across the fence.”

mremrsmremrs10 months ago

Loved this story, I really liked that there was teasing without jumping straight in to anything, I hope they continue to find ways to tease each other for a while yet before it takes the next step. Looking forward to the next chapter

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

Pant, pant, pant… That was so damn HOT! Going to have to change my underwear they’re soaked from so much PRE-CUM. You story gets a hard 15 stars….. 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

skanky cum dumpster, spreads STD's around the neighborhood, news @ 11.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife found this and we enjoyed it tremendously. The pacing of your story was just right and it soon began to sizzle!

My wife was merely flirting with the idea of exhibitionism until we moved to Boston. There we bought a 4-story, historic home that was right next door to a new apartment complex. It was packed in on a tiny lot that had previously been occupied by a single-family home.

On each floor of the complex there was one apartment and plenty of windows faced ours! So, on each floor of our house we would look right out into a different apartment. Depending on what floor of our house my wife was on, she had a different audience to flirt for!

It soon took a turn like in your story. She soon began inviting the men over for some ‘quality time’ together. So, she was banging three out of the four floors in the apartment.

We do hope you will write additional chapters. Heather is ripe for the picking and Blake looks like a strong fruit picker! We can’t wait to read about this housewife and mother spreading her legs for the bachelor next door! Sweet, maybe he will knock her up!

More, please!

Campus77Campus773 months ago

What fun! Wonder how this tease will escalate to a closer encounter. You built a good background of a happy but sexless marriage with a couple of kids. Perfect picking for the bachelor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous