Heather Shows Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I risked a quick glance over my shoulder as I headed for the shower, and was delighted to see that Blake had not moved an inch from where I had spotted him. Well... to be more accurate, only one part of him had moved. And it seemed to be well over the five inches that Harry's similar "part" measured.

I was excited to be able to get such a quick reaction from a younger man like him, and my steps to the steaming shower had an extra bounce of accomplishment. My smile in the mirror turned into a devilish grin as I bit my lip and headed back out to the bedroom to retrieve my phone. I leaned over to grab it from the bed, and started when it vibrated as I grabbed it. There was a new text from "Blake neighbor". I took the phone into the bathroom, and opened the camera before I opened his text. My first mirror selfie attempt was no good- although my naked form looked great in the mirror, on camera the steam reduced it to a pinkish blur. I wiped the steam away with a few strategic swipes, and the next picture was downright sexy. My tits and my pussy were not visible through the steam, but everything else was. I noticed I was still biting my lip, but I kind of liked the expression it gave me. I looked hungry... and in a way I was. I opened Blake's text while the steam covered my mirror again.

"Hey you. Just wanted to thank you for showing me the trails. A few months of running back there and I might get as trim as you! ;-)" That could have been before or after the open window, but I suspected it was before. I texted back quickly, before I could lose my nerve.

"IDK, looks like you're plenty fit yourself. I might be the one struggling to keep up."

My phone vibrated immediately. "From what I saw, you're in damn good shape."

I could feel my cheeks flush. He was keeping it innocent enough, but he had to have seen plenty. The bulge in his boxer briefs said he definitely got an eyeful. I was still thinking of a flirty (but not slutty) response when the next text came in. It was a picture of him from the neck down, shirtless and still bulging. FUCK he was hot. I left it open and let my hand drift down to my waiting pussy. I was not surprised to find my lips open and warm. My finger traced my clit and a shudder ran through me as I pictured what it would be like to take that bulge in my hand, to see the aching desire in his eyes as I brought his waistband down. I slid a finger inside myself and drew in a sharp breath as I pictured my hand sliding up and down his shaft, feeling it grow heavier and fuller in my hand.

The first hint of an orgasm made my body twitch slightly, and I moved my playtime into the shower, turning it to a comfortable level of heat first. I let the water run down me, and relished the feeling of my hard nipples being teased by the light pressure. My finger plunged into my pussy deeply and then drew out slowly, brushing achingly lightly across my clit. My other hand reached up to my breast and squeezed, first a full handful and then teasing my nipple out against the water. I cupped my mound with my palm and slid two fingers inside myself this time, loving the feeling of fullness before my pussy adjusted to accept them. I pulled them out to spread my lips and removed the showerhead with my other hand. I adjusted it to the "pulse" setting and brought it between my legs. The feeling of the warm water pulsing on my clit was enchanting, and I felt my hips move of their own accord. I pictured Blake on his knees before me, replacing the showerhead, his tongue working my clit as the water flowed down his broad shoulders and muscular back. I teased each nipple with my other hand as the showerhead pulsed against my sex, and my eyes drifted over to the counter, and my phone. It lit up as I glanced at it, and a naughty idea took over and pushed away all thoughts of propriety.

I returned the showerhead to its place and quickly rinsed the morning's sweat from my body, then exited the shower. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my hair, then opened Blake's text. Actually, Blake's texts- I had missed two before the one that interrupted my shower session. All three were apologetic- he was concerned that he had overstepped by sharing that picture.

"Don't worry, Blake," I texted, "I loved it."

He texted back immediately; the poor boy must have been glued to his phone. "I just... I'm sorry. I should have asked first. You're married and all, and it would have been polite either way."

"I might be married..." I paused before finishing the text, unsure of how honest I should be. "...but my husband definitely doesn't have those abs."

"Oh, was it my abs you were looking at? ;-)"

That flirt. "Fair enough- he doesn't have that bulge either."

"This bulge?"

The next time my phone lit up it was a picture from directly in front of his cock. It looked like he had stuffed a flashlight down his underwear, except that I could make out the faint outline of the head of his dick. That thing was impressive.

I had been pacing naked through my room as I texted him, and the last picture removed any inhibitions I had left. I wanted to make that cock hard, throbbing and dripping for me. I wanted him to ache with desire. It was exciting to have a younger man sending me these things, and I wanted to see how far I could take him.

I threw my hair into a quick braid and moved a chair from the corner of the bedroom to a spot directly in front of the curtains before texting him back.

"Come to the window."

I opened the curtains fully and turned on a sexy playlist from my phone. Before I could lose my nerve, I turned and started dancing slowly and seductively with my back turned to Blake's bedroom. My hips swayed from side to side as I ran my hands down my breasts, my nipples hardening at just the slightest touch of my palms. My fingertips traced from my navel down to my thighs, then down to my ankles as I popped my ass out. I wiggled it playfully a couple times, hoping he was picturing the same spanking I was. I popped up and arched my back to look over my shoulder, and was delighted to see Blake standing, entranced, beyond his bedroom window. He was still wearing just the white boxer briefs, and his hand was now slowly moving inside them, stroking that large cock below his sexy torso.

I turned slightly more, teasing him with a hint of my breasts, before I walked to the chair and bent myself over it. With a glance back at him, I spanked my own ass and feigned a surprised look. His eyes were locked on me, unmoving. I spanked myself again, and he stroked his cock again before reaching for his waistband. He drew down his underwear slowly, and it seemed like his shaft would never end. His waistband seemed to almost be at his knees before the head of his cock appeared and then sprung free from its captivity. He was now standing fully naked, mere feet away from me, and he must have been at least eight inches long and almost as big around as my wrist. I stood up and retrieved my phone, texting him once before tossing it onto my bed.

"That is a beautiful cock," with a ridiculous number of heart-eyed emojis following the words. "Keep stroking for me."

I walked up to the window and placed my tits against the cold glass. He was only a few feet away, but unable to reach me. I hoped it was making him as wild as it was driving me. I rubbed my breasts up and down on the glass a few times, but it felt silly and I decided to retreat back to my chair. I made one stop on my way, for my pink dildo. It was a fairly realistic shape, although not terribly detailed, and it had a nice vibration setting that always got me there when I needed it. And I definitely needed it today.

I sat down on the chair with my knees together, and looked across into Blake's eyes. I could see the sparkling blue from here. I placed one hand on my knee and drew my legs apart, as if a lover were spreading them for me before diving in. My pussy was revealed to him, and Blake looked at it with a hunger I hadn't seen from my husband in many years. My fingertips played with my labia slowly and lightly, occasionally running up to tweak a nipple or caress my neck. I drew two fingers to my lips, and sucked them in suggestively while staring straight at Blake's delicious cock. He stroked faster at this, and I grinned as I drew my fingers out.

I plunged them deep into my waiting pussy, and both Blake and I shuddered at the same time. My vagina was so wet that I could hear each small thrust of my fingers, and I was sure my aroma was filling the room now. I worked my fingers back and forth as Blake stared, and timed my thrusts to match with his fist around his cock. I pictured it entering me, his hands on my shoulders and his broad chest in front of me. I imagined his thick cock stretching my tight wet hole as I took every ridge and felt every vein.

I spread my legs even wider, and grabbed the pink dildo beside me. While I fingered my own pussy, I brought the dildo up to my lips, and kissed the tip like I wanted to kiss Blake's. I swirled my tongue around it and opened my lips, then paused and looked over at him.

I had a party trick left over from college, and although I hadn't been a slut, this particular trick did give me a pretty wide selection of guys to choose from when I wanted a date.

I stared into Blake's eyes, and eased the pink dildo into my mouth and pushed past my gag reflex until the entire length was buried in my throat. Blake's eyes went wide and his cock twitched slightly, before he removed his hand.

I had almost made him cum. Here I was, married with kids, and I had this young man so worked up that he had to stop, without even touching him. The excitement flooded my pussy. I slowly drew the dildo out of my mouth, covered in saliva, and immediately slid it fully into my pussy while I kept eye contact with Blake through the glass. From "balls deep" in my mouth to the same in my pussy, and then I began sliding it in and out while my other hand teased the patch of hair on my mound.

The initial thrust was a bit abrupt, but I soon found a rhythm with the dildo and my hips, and a sense of warmth started to flood through me. I pictured Blake lowering me onto the bed, his strong arms holding me in place. My delicate hands were on his chest, and his shaft was sliding through my pussy lips with a perfect rhythm. I pictured his muscular shoulders above me, his lips on my neck, my breasts pressed against him.

In the real world I opened my eyes and saw that he had resumed stroking his large cock, in time with my thrusts. I removed the dildo and brought it to my lips again, this time with my pussy wide open and exposed to his hungry eyes. I relished the desire with which he stared, and rubbed my clit just a little as I tenderly kissed the head of the substitute for his cock. I desperately wanted to taste the precum leaking from the tip of his cock, and pretended my tongue was touching not plastic, but the warm head I could see a few feet away but out of reach. I played lightly with my clit while I imagined, and my orgasm started coming to the surface.

I watched as he stroked, and slid my dildo back inside my soft wet slit. I was literally dripping on the chair at this point, and there was little friction as I slid in and out, my pussy pulsing in an effort to trap this invader and make it give me what I wanted. I thrust faster and faster, and felt my breasts bounce as I threw my head back and sighed. Faster and faster, and my orgasm rose with my tempo. I could feel it rising up inside me, making my chest and my neck blush crimson.

My pussy began to pulse around the dildo, and I knew my orgasm would overtake me any second. I looked over at Blake, and saw that he was also panting in near-orgasmic pleasure. He was stroking fast, and his cock was swollen, the head nearly ready to burst. I nodded at him and thrust my dildo in deep one last time, holding it there and furiously rubbing my clit until I couldn't help but scream in orgasm. My body twitched uncontrollably, and waves of pleasure rolled from my thighs up my torso. I arched my back involuntarily, and glanced over to see Blake's head similarly thrown back, and his cum painting the window before him. I moaned and rocked my hips against the plastic cock, a poor substitute for the manly shaft I could see across from me. I continued rubbing my clit, and three more shivers, nearly subconscious, rippled through my body. The waves were calming from crashing breakers to a gentle lapping, and I sighed again as I began to catch my breath.

Blake looked sheepish in his bedroom, a mess waiting for him now that we were done. I grinned at him and removed the dildo, covered in my cream, the white a stark contrast to the artificial pink. I brought it to my lips, inhaled deeply, and then licked it clean with my tongue as extended as I could manage. I would wash it later, of course- this was just a show for Blake. I was delighted to see his dick, although spent, twitch back to life as I attended to this phallic substitute.

A wicked smile rose to my lips, and I rocked my hips and pulled a nipple obscenely far, until my lips turned to a gasp on their own. I saw his cock thicken as it rose slightly, and then I blew him a kiss and danced away to the bathroom, hips swaying in an exaggerated sashay. I grabbed my phone as I passed the bed, and texted him quickly before any regret could set in.

"Thank you, sexy. That was amazing."

His response was equally quick. "YOU were amazing. You're so fucking hot."

I smiled and rinsed my toy absent-mindedly, replaying the morning's events. I didn't think I was ready to take whatever this was any further yet, but it felt damn good to be desired by a younger man, and particularly one in such good shape as Blake. I would have to text him some boundaries later, but for now I settled for one last picture that I hoped he'd use later tonight. Maybe with his window open.

I leaned over the mirror and blew him a kiss through my camera, my tits looking damn near perfect in the bathroom lighting. He responded with a picture similar to the last one he sent, but this time his bulge was gloriously unburdened by underwear. His thick shaft was hard and ready for me, and I loved knowing that I had made him hard not once but twice, without any physical contact. With any luck, this would be the first of many, many mornings spent teasing the young man across the fence.

12