All Comments on 'Heather's Boys Pt. 01'

by MileBiGuy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Submisky35Submisky35almost 2 years ago

No, but it's a start. It did say "to be continued". I'll give it a chance to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this is a great start of a story. It's interesting to hear the story from the perspective of a female roommate, as opposed to the subbie guy being abused. I really hope you continue writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought this was a very strong start for a story and a very tantalizing "to be continued" ending. I really like how you described the sub-dom relationship from the perspective of a woman who isn't a dom to begin with, but is clearly intrigued and turned on by it. It looks as if you've decided to not continue writing it, which is really disappointing because I think it's a great story from a unique (or nearly unique) perspective and had a great deal of promise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMileBiGuy@MileBiGuy
*The negative feedback and trolls have killed my interest in further contributions or updates to these stories so there won't be anything else posted here, but the stuff I've already put up will remain for now.* 5 Jan 2023 =====================================================...