Heather's House Boy Ch. 11 - Shoe Dangle

Story Info
Walter thinks he loves shoe dangle!
2.1k words
4.15
3.4k
4
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter was cleaning up after breakfast when he heard Heather's bell. He wiped his hands, ran into the living room and knelt in front of the object of his devotion. She was wearing a white T shirt and red shorts. She was braless and her legs and feet were bare. "What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry, Heather, my hands were wet."

"I see. And what have I told you about your apron?"

When they were alone, Walter was forbidden clothing, except for a small frilly apron that he was allowed to wear only in the kitchen. In his haste he had forgotten to remove it. Now, he jumped to his feet and whipped it off. "I'm very sorry!" He got back on his knees.

"I'll let it slide, this time. I want to have some fun!"

Uh oh. "Uh..."

"The A answer is, 'of course, Heather. I live for your fun.'"

"Yes, Heather."

"Yes, Heather, what?"

"Yes, Heather, I will be happy to help you have fun."

She clapped her hands together. "Much better! Bring me my hairbrush and my new black sandals."

Walter returned quickly with his hands full. "Do you want me to brush your hair?" he asked hopefully.

"No, it's fine." She held out her hand for the brush.

Oh, no! "H-heather, what have I done?"

She giggled. "Nothing ... yet." Again, she held out her hand.

Walter shifted the shoes so he could hand her the brush.

"Do not drop my shoes." She accepted the brush and tapped it against her palm. Then she crossed her legs and extended her elevated foot.

Walter wanted to cover her foot with kisses, but he was not allowed without permission, and he was painfully aware of the hairbrush. Instead, he set her shoes on the floor, and selected the correct one. He slipped it onto her foot and fastened the straps.

She twisted her foot directly in front of his face as she examined the shoe. "Do you like these?" she asked.

"Yes, very much."

"I thought so." she crossed her legs the other way. But when Walter started to fasten the straps, she stopped him. "Do you like it when I dangle a shoe?

"Yes, Heather."

She leaned back and shifted her foot until the sandal was dangling. "Like this?"

"Yes!"

"Let's see. Spread your legs."

Reluctantly, Walter obeyed.

Heather laughed. "Oh, my. You really do like shoe dangle. You are going to love this game!"

"What game?"

"The game we are about to play. If you win, you're going to have sex with me. If you give me an orgasm- and let's face it, you always deliver- you'll get an orgasm too! And, sweetie, I'll make it special."

"What if I lose?"

"Then I won't get to have sex with you. And since I'm in the mood, I'll be disappointed." Again, she tapped the brush on her palm. "I don't like to be disappointed."

"Then why don't we just have sex? I'll give you a fantastic orgasm."

"Don't be a spoilsport! We're playing this game."

"Yes, Heather. What do I have to do?"

"All you have to do is catch my shoe before it hits the floor."

Walter sat on his knees, and positioned his hands directly under Heather's gently waving foot. Purposely, she let the shoe drop.

"You already have a point! Each time you catch my shoe you get another point. Each time my shoe hits the floor I get a point. If you get ten points first, we have sex."

"What happens if you get ten points first?"

"I already told you! I'll be mad." Again, she tapped the brush against her palm. "I'll subtract the number of points you have from ten. That's how many of these," she smacked her palm with the brush, "you'll get! Put my shoe back on."

Walter obeyed and again, placed his hands under her shoe. This time, she swung her leg further out before she dropped her shoe. Walter lunged and caught it. She repeated this, moving her leg to a different position each time. Walter continued to score.

When he had five points, Heather said, "This is too easy."

"No, it's not! You keep moving your foot!" He got her shoe back on, and surreptitiously stole a kiss. But he was not sneaky enough; Heather slipped her foot under his chin and tilted his head back.

"Did you ask permission?"

"N-no, Heather. I'm sorry."

"That's ok. You did that because you're bored."

"I'm not bored. I like when you dangle."

"But you still need a challenge! Now, let me think."

"Please, Heather, can't we just keep going?"

"Shh. You made me lose my train of thought. Where was I? How about ... each time you score a point you may kiss my foot. Would you like that?"

"Yes!"

"And, if you win, you may suck my toes before you fuck me."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome. But from now on, each time you use your hands, I get a point."

"How am I supposed to catch your shoe?"

"With that wonderful mouth. You can pretend you're my dog. I've always wanted a pet. Can you bark?"

"Heather!"

"What? You'll get to kiss my foot, and use your mouth on my shoe. You already love taking them off with your teeth."

"But-"

"Are you ready?"

"I-"

The shoe thumped onto the carpet.

"Sweetie! You didn't even try."

"I wasn't ready."

"You should aways be ready. Put my shoe back on. And remember, dogs don't have hands."

He was used to removing Heather's shoes with his teeth, but putting one on her foot without hands was a challenge.

"Are you ready this time?"

"Yes, I-" He lunged, and his head knocked the shoe onto the floor.

"You're really disappointing me."

"Please just let me give you an orgasm! I- I promise it will be really good."

"And I promise the hairbrush will be really hard."

"Don't you want me to satisfy you?"

"If you win, you're going to put on a condom. If you lose, I'm going to put on the hairbrush. Then you're going to get that fabulous tongue busy. Either way I get to cum."

"Yes, Heather."

"Hurry up before you lose another point." She extended her foot and started jiggling her toes.

This time, Walter caught the shoe, but the heel scraped the carpet.

"You're getting better. The score is now 3, 5."

Without thinking, Walter removed the shoe from his mouth with his hands.

"Now the score is 4, 5. Thank you for the extra point."

"Come on, Heather! I can't do this. Let me-"

WHACK! Heather slapped her brush against her palm. "Have you washed my lingerie?"

"Not yet. I was going to do it after breakfast-"

"Fetch my panties from yesterday."

"Wouldn't you rather have a clean pair-"

"I would not. Hurry!"

Walter ran into Heather's bedroom and got her thong out of the hamper. He knelt and held the panty out to her.

"If I hear one more word, these go in your mouth! Do you think you can catch my shoe with your mouth full of my dirty panties?"

Walter shook his head.

"I don't think so, either. So, I'll give you a choice: Stop now and take five with the brush, or keep playing. For each point you earn, I'll give you a bonus point."

Reluctantly, Walter nodded his head. He tensed while his eyes followed the slightest motion of Heather's elevated foot. This time when she dropped her shoe, he caught it perfectly. But the dangling strap was about to touch the carpet. In desperation, Walter rolled onto his back, with the shoe clutched firmly in his mouth.

Heather exploded with laughter. "Oh, my God. That was fantastic! The score is now 4, 7. Would you like your reward?"

Walter rolled upright, being careful to not let any part of the sandal touch the ground. He nodded his head. Heather reached for the shoe, which he released into her hand.

"Good dog!" She leaned back and slowly crossed her legs, purposely rubbing her bare foot on Walter's face. "Remember, no hands."

Her foot was warm and soft and perfumed. Walter rubbed his face against it, and tried to cover it with adoring kisses. All too soon, Heather pulled it away. "That's enough."

He wanted to beg for just a few more seconds, but she had forbidden words. His moan of frustration came out as a whine.

"Oh, my God this is so hot! You've really got me excited."

Walter gazed up at her in adoration, and pointed at his mouth.

"No talking. But come up here."

Walter obeyed. She grabbed his face in both hands. He thought she was going to kiss him. Instead, she licked his ear. Then she nipped it, sending an additional shiver of desire down his body. Then she whispered what she wanted. Walter's desire evaporated. He shook his head violently.

"Sweetie. Please?"

Head shake.

"I thought you loved me!"

Walter nodded.

"Then suffer for me!"

He looked down and shuddered. Then he nodded his head. Anything for you!

Heather held her panties out. "Kiss."

He kissed the fabric.

"Open."

He obeyed and Heather shoved the dirty thong deep into his mouth. "Taste good? Don't let them drop out!"

No, Heather, he shook his head.

"Get across my lap. The longer you make me wait, the worse it's going to be."

Each time she hit him he screamed into her panties. Finally, she pushed him onto the floor. "Carry me to the bedroom!"

He staggered to his feet and gathered her in his arms. When he deposited her next to her bed, she snatched the panties out of his mouth and kissed him while she fondled his manhood. In spite of his pain, he became aroused.

"Undress me," she whispered. He obeyed and when she was nude, she pushed him onto her bed. Then she climbed on top of him. She turned around, and lowered her crotch to his face. "You know what to do." She leaned forward, and engulfed his erect manhood.

Walter tried to pleasure Heather while ignoring what she was doing. But what she was doing was going make him cum. He wanted to beg for permission, but she had forbidden him words. And interrupting her pleasure for any reason was also forbidden. He tried to ignore her. He tried to remember the terrible pain from her spanking. Nothing worked; his orgasm was inevitable. He forgot his dilemma. He forgot his pain. Spurt after spurt disappeared into Heather's warm, tight mouth and down her throat.

After she sucked him dry, she disappeared into the bathroom. When she came out, Walter was kneeling by the bed with his head lowered to the floor. She poked him with a bare foot. Without moving his words tumbled out. "Please I'm so sorry I couldn't control myself please don't kick me out I didn't mean it I tried not to cum I know I was wrong I'll accept any punishment please don't kick me out please I can't be without you please-"

Heather slipped her foot under his forehead and forced him to look up at her. "Any punishment?"

"Yes, Heather."

She sat on the bed and crossed her legs. Then she motioned for Walter to kneel in front of her. "Well ... I'm not going to kick you out."

"Thank you."

"I did say I'd take care of you if you let me spank you. And your screams were delicious. I can't remember the last time I came so hard."

'Thank you for letting me pleasure you."

"You're welcome. But you broke my rule."

"I wanted to ask permission, but I couldn't."

"Why not?"

"Because you told me not to speak. And I was using my tongue."

"You should have found a way!"

"How?"

"I don't know. You were the one who wanted to cum; you should have figured it out. Now, I have to decide how to punish you."

"But-"

"If I enforce abstinence, you'll just squirt in your sleep and make a mess. What would I enjoy that you would really dislike?"

"A-another spanking?"

"No ... I just did that! It was fun, but I want to do something different. Oh! I know! Clean the apartment thoroughly, then I'll give you a list of things to cook and freeze for me."

"What? I mean thank you for being so lenient. I knew you would understand."

"Lenient about what?"

"My punishment. Cleaning and cooking. Thank you."

"No, silly! That's not punishment. That's perpetration! I don't want the place to be a mess while you're gone. And I certainly don't want to cook for myself."

B-but, H-heather, you said you wouldn't kick me out!"

"I'm not!"

"Then what-?"

"I'm loaning you. She's been pestering me forever."

"Loaning me? To who?"

"You know."

"No, I don't! Who's been pestering you?"

"Lucy, of course. She's been after you forever."