Mistress Sarah's Queendom Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress Sarah Dominates Her One Male And Two Female Sub.
1.6k words
4.2
22.1k
21

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, this is my first story so please give feedback, I will write more parts, If you guys like it.

Love

Starting this story with the introduction of main characters of the story.

Mistress Sarah: 19-year-old girl bi whose confidence and charm can make anyone her slave. Fair with blue eyes, lavishing lean body with a perfect 32b boobs and the most perfect ass, I have ever seen. She stands 5"9. Her flawless body with an attitude of a lionesses were enough for all us to serve her. We cannot ask for more.

Miss Juhi: miss Juhi was also 19-year-old bi and she was mistress Sarah's childhood friend from school. After passing school, Juhi cannot stop herself to admit that she wants to serve mistress Sarah. Mistress collar her first slave as Juhi and now she serves mistress as her slave and her manager to manage other slaves like us.

Miss Juhi is fair with a toned body, small boobs, and good round ass. Her looks are enough to turn a guy head within seconds. Her pet's name is bitch for mistress Sarah and miss Juhi for us.

Aditya: My name is Aditya. I am 27 years old. I am only male slave in mistress Sarah's queendom. I stand 5"9. I am average looking fair and little over weight, my name pet is slut.

Sneha: Sneha was another female slave in mistress's queendom. she was 18 years old, little cute girl. Mistress love to torture her because of her cute moans. Her pet is whore.

Mistress receive many slave applications daily to be her slave but mistress believe in quality not in quantity. Me and Sneha are responsible for her household work too like cooking, cleaning her house, her laundry and everything a household servant will do and miss Juhi manage her slave appointment and interviews her slaves.in short she was also her manager.

She has us three in house slave but also dominate other slaves when she likes but we are proudly her 24*7 slaves. I wear mistress Sarah's collar, a butt plug, a shock collar on my balls and a chastity on my small little cock. I am not allowed to keep any body hairs and to wear any clothes. Sneha also wears mistress's collar, a butt plug in her ass with a shock collar on her pussy. Her pussy is also locked and sealed by mistress with a female chastity device. She is also denied clothing and body hair. Miss Juhi is allowed to wear clothing but her pussy is also locked with a female chastity device. Mistress does not like her slaves to get any sexual pleasure.

On a Sunday evening, mistress was sitting on her sofa with miss Juhi sitting next to her, showing mine and whore weakly reports, miss Juhi maintain records of our works, mistakes, and everything so mistress can decide our punishment and rewards. Rewards are something that only we heard of, we always get punishments. Still punishments from mistress are rewards for us.

I was kneeling next to mistress as she might need something and whore was sucking her toes like a good little bitch. Watching whore boobs, crushing on floor and she was sucking mistress toes like she was giving blow job. I was so turned on but still I kneel and wait and cannot do anything for my arousal. All this went for two hours.

"Go get me a coffee," Mistress commands.

I immediately crawl to the kitchen and make a black coffee as mistress always like black coffee. I pour the black coffee in mug and run towards mistress and kneel next to her again. She noticed me and took the glass from me and took a sip without looking at coffee. She was busy with our reports, as she realized it is a black coffee, she spits the coffee directly on my face and threw the remaining coffee on my face. I got shocked and was feared more than shocked.

"I asked for a coffee, not a black coffee, you bastard," Mistress said.

"But mistress you always like your coffee black," I said.

After saying this, seeing expression of these three girls, I understood that I fucked up big time.

"Go to the punishment room right now!" miss Juhi said to me.

Without any further saying, I crawl to the punishment room.

Thoughts of what I said and what should be said and what punishment I was going to get were roaming in my minds. I was on my knees, sweating and shivering in fear. After ten to fifteen minutes, the door open and I can see miss Juhi enters

I started to speak. "I,"

Miss Juhi stops me. I remained quiet.

"Stand up," miss Juhi said.

As I stand two hard kicks were planted to my balls, I fall like a worm.

She grabs my hair and made me stand.

"Don't you dare fall again!" miss Juhi shouted.

I received seven more kicks but I managed to stand.

The pain my balls were so intense. I was not able to take it more still I cannot argue.

I know very well arguing is going to increase then kicks so I kept quiet.

"Do you know slut, why are you getting punished?" miss Juhi Asked.

I immediately grabbed her feet and said, "No miss Juhi!"

"Mistress can never be wrong, slave. It is always the slave's mistake; never tell your owner she is wrong. She is prefect and prefect people never make mistakes, its slaves like us who make mistakes, she is always right," Miss Juhi said.

"I am sorry miss Juhi, I understand, please forgive me," I cried.

"Go to the closet and lick clean mistress black heels by your tongue, it should be well cleaned and bring it to examine to me and mistress in half an hour," miss Juhi said and left.

I immediately crawled to closet and start working on her heels, I licked every inch of it and after cleaning it from upper side good, I licked soles of the heels for five minutes and I checked the time it has been 25 minutes, five minutes were remaining to report to mistress and miss. I decided to suck the heel for two minutes, after that I reported to them on time.

As I entered mistress bedroom with heels in my mouth, mistress was sitting in a black dress as she was going out, she was not wearing any undergarments so i thought she was getting ready for a date.

Mistress loves sex but she fucks only alpha with big dicks.

Miss Juhi was busy doing mistress's hair and makeup.

Whore was applying love red nail polish to mistress nails and toes.

They were almost done. I was on doggy position and said nothing, I waited for them to command me.

"We are done mistress," miss Juhi said.

"Put heels on my feet slut," mistress said to me.

I immediately crawled to her and put heels on her beautiful feet.

"You have done a good job cleaning my heels," mistress said looking at her black heels.

"Thank you mistress." I said kissing her both feet.

"One of my boyfriends is coming to have a good time with me so as for now, bitch you go and relax, I will call you if I need you and slut and whore, you both go and do my laundry, whore will machine wash my clothes and you slut will hand wash my bra and panties," mistress commands.

"Yes mistress," we all three says together.

As we about to leave, mistress said, "You both female leave now, and slut before leaving, make your mistress ready for her date." and she got into her bed.

Both females left the room.

I understood what she meant.

I immediately got to her bed, she was lying and want me to make her wet for her lover.

I pull her black dress and put my mouth on her pussy.

She let out a soft moan as I placed the first kiss on her sex.

"I am not in a mood or have time for tease slut, make me wet fast and give me a good short orgasm, he is coming soon," mistress said.

I started working immediately. I attacked her pussy with licks and after licking for good two minutes, I started sucking like I am eating a juicy fruit, it was juicy, the taste of mistress's pussy was the best among pussy I have ever eaten. my mouth was full of her juices. I wish this should never stop.

I was enjoying eating such a wet pussy and frustrated as my little dick locked, it has been locked for more than a year and mistress open lock once in two or three months and whenever I am close to orgasm by jerking it or female slave by fingering, she stops us on edge and lock us again without us Cumming. She loves to keep us denied and frustrated.

Mistress moaning were increasing as I increase my speed.

"aaah,,,,eehhh,yeah you small dick pathetic worm, don't you dare stop!" commands my owner.

I continued and finally she cumed.

She grabs my hair and pull my head back; my face was fully in her juices.

"Don't wash your face," mistress said.

I nodded.

"What are you and what I am?" mistress said.

"I am worthless inferior pathetic slave whose life purpose is to serve superior goddess and you are the most superior goddess who should be worshipped and whose every command should be followed," I said.

"Good," mistress said.

"Now go and help whore in doing laundry, you have to work very hard tonight after my baby leave," mistress said.

"Yes mistress," I said and crawled out the room.

Mistress started touching herself enjoying the power she has over us.