Heather's Late Again and Pays

Story Info
The day started with a facial, and went downhill after that.
2.8k words
4.22
35.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers

Heather woke up before the alarm was set to go off, she lay there thinking how did I ever get in this predicament? By anyone's accounts, I was quite the "Package," naturally blonde hair, long legs, a butt to die for and the crowning glory was my thirty-two d boobs, firm and perfectly formed and with just a hint of sag. With my pouting lips and dazzling smile, I lived the privileged life of a blonde with big tits.

With all I had going for me, how did I end up living with and supporting a bum. Jack and I met in our second year of college.

I graduated with honors, but he had dropped out, according to him, the professors were jealous of his intellect, I should have known then. But I had my head in the clouds and couldn't see his faults. We started dating and not long afterward we started living together. Except for some heavy petting in high school, I had no experience. I fell in love with Jack, and he was my first and only, at nineteen I thought he was all a girl could want. At first it was normal good sex, mostly missionary style, it rapidly progressed to rough "Doggy style," then anything he could do to humiliate me, including cum facials, which he loved to do, to me it was degrading, but I pretended to like it for him. He started buying me stockings and garter belts and even a corset, and making me serve him dressed like a French maid. Even if I complained about having to dress up for sex, I secretly loved the lace and garters. What I didn't love was supporting him while he looked for the " perfect job."

Now I forced myself out of bed and realized Jack had never come home. I thought he was asleep on the sofa. I wanted to get out of there before he came home, horny, the last thing I wanted was sex, especially the way he wanted it. His latest quirk was having me dressed in my sexy underwear crawling on the floor wiggling my ass in the air, like a dog in heat, ready to be fucked, for sure I wasn't up to that first thing in the morning, I had to get dressed, and be on my way.

The dryer was broken, I found out as I pulled my wet clothes out. I hurried back to the bedroom and checked my underwear situation, the only clean things I had was a black bra and bikini panties, that Jack had just bought me. The bra was a push up style which I hardly needed, but the biggest problem, it was one size too small, which he did on purpose. As I nestled my boobs in the lace cups, I looked in the mirror it was positively obscene, my tits bubbled over the lace edges, almost exposing my tender nipples. Then things got worse, I pulled my one pair of good pantyhose from under the bed, they were stuck to the floor, Jack must have jerked off in them when I was out, he had done it before.

The only choice was my garter belt and stockings, I hoped the tops wouldn't show. I had never worn something like that out of the house. Thank goodness they were long enough as I clipped the garters, I was pleased the fully expanded tops just about reached my curvy ass cheeks. I slipped on my favorite four-inch black heels and hurried to the utility room to iron my blouse, my tits jiggling and swaying side to side as I strode through the house.

I had just finished ironing when I heard Jacks key in the door, I froze in my tracks as Jack just stood there staring at me, he definitely had been drinking.

He crossed the room quickly,

"Where are you going dressed like that?" he demanded.

"The driers broken; this is all I have to wear,so please, if you let me go, I'll do anything you want tonight."

"No deal, I can't wait that long, now on your knees, my little cocksucker."

My face burned when he talked like that. It was useless to argue, he was big and drunk and could hurt me if he didn't get his way. I slowly dropped to my knees, looking up into his smirking face. He grabbed my bra and roughly pulled it down exposing my hardened nipples. I took his semi hard dick in my mouth, hoping he'd cum quickly. His dick was only four inches, but it was the only one I had ever seen, so I didn't understand what the big thing was about deep throating. I had no problem taking it all in, but, he liked me to whimper, and I did that along with some fake gagging, and pleading with him to stop, he liked that sort of stuff.

To make matters worse I was starting to get wet, it was turning me on. Like most women I enjoy being dominated during sex, but I couldn't spare the time to enjoy anything. He was getting close from the look on his face, and the fact he was basically jerking off in my mouth.

I got scared, "Please don't get any on my face." I cried.

"That's the best part, you little bitch, here it comes!"

With that, his first hot stream of cum hit me between my eyes, the second and third shots covered the side of my face.

"I can't believe you did this, I'm going to be so late,"

Jack laughed, "Remember you said I could do anything I wanted tonight; I think maybe some ass fucking, will do you some good."

I shuddered at the thought, I do a lot when it comes to sex but that made me sick, he had only tried it once, we had gone to a party around the holidays, Jack was drunk as usual, and I might have had a little too much also. When we got home, he ripped my dress off in the living room and with no foreplay he raped my virgin ass. I was sore and bled for days and I did not want to repeat it.

I washed the cum off and put my makeup back on, picking up my blouse, I realized that when I couldn't see, he had wiped his dick off on it. I panicked, the only thing I had left was a skintight white sweater, the main problem was you could see every detail of my bra and the overflowing tit flesh. luckily, I had a black blazer that matched my skirt. I drove like a maniac, but was still an hour late, I had called and said I had car trouble, like anybody cared.

As I pulled in the employee's lot by the shipping dept. I noticed the same three guys standing near my parking space, they were there most days waiting for a leg show when I got out of my car. It was then I remembered I had on regular stockings.

My car was small and low to the ground. I hesitated for a moment, too scared to get out, knowing what they would see, then I said what the hell, and got out. My skirt was almost to my waist, exposing my stocking tops and garter straps, I quickly stood up and pulled my skirt down, but not before they saw everything.

They were whistling and calling for me to pull my skirt up again. I flushed red and tried to hurry, which was impossible while wearing those killer heels.

I got to my office, that's when I saw resident slime ball, Will, headed my way,

"Good morning, Heather," even his voice was greasy, "Mr. Jacobs has been looking for you, I told him you were here, but he checked for himself and wasn't happy."

I didn't trust him at all, first off, he was Jacks best friend and second, he had been trying to screw me, wondering why I wouldn't let him. I called Jacob's secretary and told her I'd be up in a minute. I took my jacket off and went to the restroom, when I got back my jacket was gone, I just knew Will had hid it, now I had to go see my boss with this see-through sweater on, I was so mortified, the sweater had buttons up the front that gaped open showing the black lace of my bra. And my skirt scarcely reached my knees.

His secretary told me to go right in, there were two vice presidents sitting in front of Jacob's desk leering at me.

Jacob's stared at my chest while the other two were focused on my legs and my bottom. Mr. Jacobs asked me to explain my chart to him, I had to bend over his desk putting my ass right in the vice presidents faces. Then I realized my skirt had ridden up exposing my stocking tops, I reached around with both hands and tried to pull my skirt down, that was a bad move, the over stressed buttons on my sweater popped open exposing my bra and its contents

I squealed, and franticly tried to cover my tits. "Please excuse me!" I gasped, and hurried out of his office, unmindful of my boobs bouncing, almost out of my skimpy bra. Once back in my office, I buttoned my sweater and then saw my jacket in the corner on a chair, not knowing or caring how it got there, I quickly put it on.

I thought I was going to be fired, when one of the VP's knocked on my door. He introduced himself as Bill Campbell.

He was super nice and said they all understood and there was no harm and to meet him at four thirty in the executive board room to finish the report.

The rest of my day went fairly well; at four fifteen I set out for the board room and was surprised to see a total of three men sitting in plush chairs drinking what smelled like scotch. Bill got up and offered me a drink which I needed badly; I had taken a xanax about an hour ago, to take the edge off, but it didn't seem to be working.

He made me a screwdriver, and boy was it strong. I drank it quickly trying to stop my shaking.

They glanced at the report and then turned to face me; I was sitting on the edge of my chair tugging at the hem of my skirt. Bill walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed, "You're a very attractive woman who could go far."

"Really, I hope so, what do I need to do to get ahead," yes, I was that naïve.

"I'm glad you asked," he said pulling my short jacket off, I should have said no, but these men were to powerful, and I felt like a teenager around them.

I hunched my shoulders forward, but my tits still stood out proudly, and I was well aware of how they openly stared at them. I was starting to feel my liquor when he gave me another drink, my mouth felt like cotton, and I started to feel lightheaded, I was getting drunk, and they knew it.

Then they dropped all pretense, and told me to stand up and strip, I started to cry, "I'll scream," they just laughed and said no one would hear, they forced me up and started pulling at my clothes.

"We've done this to all the girls that want a promotion and have never been caught, so just enjoy it you're going to be fucked."

My head was spinning as somebody pulled my top open and grabbed me from behind lifting me up so Bill could pull my skirt and panties off. I was fighting as hard as I could, but it was just fun for them as my tits swung free out of my bra. They formed a circle around me, I stood there dressed only in my stockings and heels, my bra pulled down to my waist, my tits swinging side to side. I started pleading with them to stop.

"Not a chance miss Heather, you're going to get fucked. They put me on the couch and started sucking on my swollen tits, in my drunken state it started to feel good, but then I nearly exploded as Bill snaked his tongue in my soaking pussy, he was good, and soon, I had the most intense orgasm of my life, I wished they would keep it up all night.

It was not to be, two of them picked me up as Bill lay down on the couch, I realized they were going to lower me on him, and started to struggle; his dick looked like a spear compared to Jack's, it had to be seven inches long and fat. They lowered me in one motion, the pain was intense, it felt like I was torn in half, in an instant I had a dick in my mouth, I didn't have to fake gag as he was jabbing the whole length down my throat.

"You're not going to believe this fellas, she's wet, I think she likes it."

The pain in my pussy was starting to lessen when

I felt cool gel on my ass, I couldn't move, I knew what was next. I felt a finger in my tight rear, then two fingers finally a cock invaded my perfect ass. Between the drinks and the pain, I blacked out, only to wake up with a cock in all my holes. The guy fucking my mouth pulled out and sprayed my face and hair, Bill flooded my cunt with his cum and the guy in my ass pulled out and forced me to clean his dick off with my mouth, before taking the time to cum on my face and tits. I blacked out again.

I woke up at six o'clock on the couch, with my clothes on the floor, my garter belt stockings and heel still on. I got dressed slowly, knowing I couldn't drive, I didn't know what to do. Then I thought of Phil, a truly nice guy I had known all my life, he was hopelessly in love with me, but I only wanted him as a friend ,and it killed him, he wanted to marry me. All pretty girls have someone like him.

Phil answered on the first ring and said he would be at my office in a few minutes. The parking lot was empty except for my car. I had a little trouble getting into his pickup truck, my skirt rode up to my stocking tops but I didn't care it was only Phil.

We drove past my house there were cars parked out front and loud music blaring from the open door, no way I was going home.

Phil said, "You can stay with me tonight."

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Thank you." I said. When we got to Phil's house, I headed to the shower and after a half an hour, I was still high, the pill was finally kicking in. But, glad to be clean and feeling safe. Against common sense I asked for a drink, I just wanted to sleep.

Phil asked me what had happened, I told him, leaving some of the details out, he wanted to call the police, but I refused. We talked for a while, but I was having trouble staying awake, my head nodding down. I was aware of Phil picking me up and putting me in the spare bedroom.

As I placed Heather on the bed, I looked at her, wet hair and all, she was beautiful, and trying to imagine what she went through I was feeling sorry for her.

But nobody felt sorry for me, always being ready to take care of her. So I didn't feel bad when I opened her robe and seeing her perfect tits for the first time, I knew they were made for fucking. I tried to wake her, but she was gone.

I straddled her chest and pushing her mountainous boobs together with some lotion to help, I started fucking them, it was like heaven they were soft and firm at the same time, she was moaning softly, and I figured I'd better hurry up, after a couple of minutes I couldn't control myself and splattered her tits and neck with my cum, I should feel bad, but I don't .

Just as I finished cleaning her chest, she woke up. "I had the worst nightmare; I was back in the office, and someone was using my chest and got their stuff all over me."

I kissed her lightly and said, "Don't worry you're safe here." Heather smiled and then nodded off feeling secure. I looked at the small patch of blonde hair between her legs, and wondered if her pussy was still sore?

hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers