All Comments on 'Heather's Moon Cycle Pt. 02'

by merneptah

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You didn't stop

Oh my God, more? Please, you're embarrassing us all. No more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fewer than 30 paragraphs.

This is too short to be considered a chapter. It isn't even a page.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Where is the wife in this story?

Where is the wife in this story? No rating...this isn't LW...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sounds like the pre-menopause chronicles.....

....the story is both destructive and specious.

And by the way, this description of the Wiccan coven doesn't square with my experience with them, either individually or as a group.

I suppose there are any variations.

It seems silly to me.

And I would not have so little regard for you as a brave contributor as to blow sunshine up your skirt when this offering was so far off road for me.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
A Hanging Grenade?

"Her last words hung in the air like a grenade in my mind." Not for long, presumably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The whole idea of a public forum is so widsom can be disseminated, . . .

and ignorance can be illuminated. You just go ahead and write whatever you want to write, sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please , Dont Continue

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

didn't read this, but every story that bonnie rates deserve a 1* vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horrible paragraph.

This was way too short for even a flash tale. The writing is just terrible. Not worth the time spent to read it. So naturally the cows Bonnie and Vastie will love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
heather's moon cycle Pt 02

Is there a category for STUPID?

If you're going to write a tale, take it to a conclusion.

You write as if your mother walked into the room and you had to send and shut down.

So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-5

Bonnie are you talking about yourself again. Gave it a 1 and that's being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Instead

Hold your chapters until you have enough material for your readers to get into your story. Such short chapters give us nothing, and your ratings show it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep writing

even though the chapters are short, they are enticing. I do agree about hanging onto them a little longer before you release them just so you have more, because they are really good.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

I need more of this. Sadly, it appears the chapters are on hiatus. :-(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous